Where is the special ones next challenge?

Where is the special ones next challenge?

Attached: BAEB2C86-2BD5-4130-8016-0660A872D1CB.jpg (960x640, 42K)

PSG, that is the mother of all challenges

I know he still has ambitions too high, but I wish he'd come to MLS even for a year or so, rather than fucking around with TV punditry. the teams here could really do with being taught how to defend cynically

portuguese nt after next sunday's humiliation against netherlands

For me, it's Juventus.

Leipzig

Do people in Paris actually care about attacking football? I know the Qatar Overlord wouldn't mind parking the bus if it gave them the CL but what about the fans?

the customers want spectacles, the fans want to win

Vasco da Gama.
Helping them cruise the Cape of Good hope

Celtic but why would he

China

Attached: jose's gerrard tribute.webm (1048x576, 2.84M)

He'll keep being a pundit. It allows him to talk shit without having to back it up anymore. The perfect job for him.

I miss the puppet show

If you were a top club owner, would you hire him? He will not get a top job again, he will probably go back to Porto.

Bayern to win the CL with a team Poop couldn't
Retard doubting a top 5 manager of all time.

Next stop: Match Of The Day with Jermaine Jenas

Well, he wants a CL to keep up with Pep and Klopp

That means he wont go t spain coz none of the top three want him . . . Unless Simeone leaves. He'd actually fit in well at Atleti

England is saturated with big money managers and their attacking style and big personalities won't suit him. He also has too much history there.

That leaves Germany, France and Italy.

Id like him in Italy but the only team he would go for is Juve where Ronnie blocks his path. Ironically i think proving himself with the challengers (Napoi, Inter, Milan, Roma etc) is his best chance of returning his name to the top tier of managers.

The other place I'd like him would be in France with Monaco. He could challenge for the CL in a few seasons while probng himself by beating PSG for now. Unfortunately, he himself would only settle for PSG.

That leaves Germany where it is quite similar. He could prove himself with Dortmund but would only go for Munich.

So where is he most likely to end up?
PSG and Bayern are the most likely options followed by any Italian side.

As for where would be best for him?
Any challenger side from France, Germany or Italy

Come to rangers special one

>joins Chelsea for a third time

Attached: 29B7945700000578-3288702-image-m-9_1450364944658.jpg (634x633, 148K)

Besiktas?

Benfica

Bruno Lage just won them the league during his first season in charge, and fans are confident he'll do decent in the CL. They'd be retarded to fire him now.

Dignitas

Attached: hysjuqc5cpd11.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

Based smart american user, we need more like you