Nerman is giving a formal statement to the police

Nerman is giving a formal statement to the police

Attached: neymar1.jpg (1848x1040, 286K)

YOUR STUPID ASS FARMERS LEAGUE CAN'T DEAL PLAYING AGAINST ACTUAL GOOD PLAYERS AND THAT MIGHT HAVE COST NEYMAR'S CAREER. YOU PIECES OF SHIT COULDN'T DEAL WITH BEING HUMILIATED BY A PLAYER WITH REAL SKILL AND YOU HAVE TO RESOURCE TO MURDERBALL TO STOP HIM.
WHEN HE CAME TO PSG NEYMAR WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, HE CARRIED BARCA IN THE REMONTADA AND AT THE BEGGINING OF 2017 FOR MONTHS EVERYONE TALKED ABOUT HOW GOOD HE WAS AND HOW HE NEEDED A TEAM OF HIS OWN, AND GUESS WHAT WHEN HE GO IT YOU FUCKING FARMER'S LEAGUE LITERALLY RUINED HIS CAREER. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR SHITTY MURDERBALL DEFENDERS NEYMAR WOULD'VE NEVER GET PHYSICALLY WEAK AND TIRED LEGS, AND HE WOULD'VE NEVER GET THAT INJURY IN 2018 AND HE WOULD HAVE COME FULL FORCE TO THE WORLD CUP AND HE WOULD'VE D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D BELGIUM. HE WOULD DRIBBLE PAST EVERYONE AGAINST THAT SHITTY TEAM THAT GOT HUMILIATED BY FUCKING SWITZERLAND AND WE WOULD'VE WON THAT FUCKING CUP. YOUR PIECE OF SHIT LEAGUE LITERALLY TURNED EVERYONE AGAINST HIM JUST BECAUSE HE COULDNT DEAL WITH GETTING HIS LEGS KICKED AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
AND YET YOU PIECES OF SHIT ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO HAVE ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS OF THE CENTURY BECAUSE HE CAN'T CARRY FRENCH ""PLAYERS"" TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GLORY.

Attached: 1559802467652.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Lmao Nerman wanted to be transferred to P$G. His own fault. Now apparently he is crying to Messi and Suarez in WhatsApp to take him back. Braindead monkey.

Attached: Kavinsky-480x320.png (480x320, 209K)

it's a pasta you fucking retard
fucking tourist, lurk more.

>Não,não está a perceber senhor policia, o problema é que apesa de só serem 13 por cento da população...

baseado e vermelhopilulado

Based

>seated on a plastic chair outside as plains-clothes cops record you on their phones

this is jungle justice

Attached: 1559193450251.png (310x352, 137K)

wtf are half of all men rapists or something?

what are the odds these guys don't give a fuck and just want a free chance to talk with neymar

crazy uh? hehe

it's nuts man. the #metoo era has exposed so many people. I just don't get it. why would you want to rape someone? I guess in the case of celebrities or athletes you can make some sense of it
>extreme sense of entitlement
>gets everything they want, all the time
>surrounded by yes-people their whole lives
>"what?? you dare decline sex, from "famous athlete" of all people?? you bitch!"

baseado

Why am i not surprised its a CANADIAN being that much of a cuck
Have you apologized for being born male yet?

what a Yea Forums post. congrats, you fit in now. rape is bad, get over it.

>i-i-it's funny because i keep posting it again and again, come more on 4channel to become dumb like me

If you watched the news instead of jumping to conclusions like the cuck you are, you will CLEARLY see that she's making a false accusation. She's nothing more than a whore who's trying to ruin his entire career in exchange of money, and you just took her side without even thinking about it because you're just a pathetically cuck indoctrinated to believe everything these talking cocksocks spoonfeed you. You are the scum of this planet.

relax

Sit down. Be humble. Believe women.

>I couldn't rape her because I only have sex with little boys.

Wow, did he really say that?

lmao i hope she texted you back

Believe women, even in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary

did he rape?

When will based bolsonaro's death squads shoot this roastie from a helicopter?

cope harder faggot

lmao this picture looks so third world