Based

Based

Attached: 617AADC1-01E2-4A34-B067-7807E3FD76D1.jpg (1125x951, 261K)

what kind of gay n*****r shit is this?

he's right you know

At least you know that he wrote it himself and its not some PR bullshit

so this is what basketball looks like? you guys told me it was sport or something

Like LeBum has such a beta Napoleon complex when it comes to the warriors. They dicked him so hard he became a massive pussy

>incels calling it a little nudge
>bring up treyvon and a myriad of unrelated things in other threads
so really all you cumskins are assblasted because a white old bitch was reprimanded for shoving a black player
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: soft ass niggers.jpg (1500x1080, 562K)

Cringe

LeBron is the current and indisputable goat of the sport right now, as such his take on things pertaining to the sport is valuable, if he wants to say something you should listen. If he's wrong call him out on that but resorting to ad hom just makes you look stupid.

LeBron is a bitch who missed the playoffs and couldn’t take not being in the spotlight for the past few months

He was injured Jake.

>niggers are so fragile a little shove on the shoulder makes them go nuclear

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME ASSAULT OPPOSING PLAYERS REEEEEEEEE

And he also became back with plenty of time left in the season jamal

Oh wait, he doesnt get the luxury of playing in the east anymore lmao. No more cruise control uh oh :((

>assblasted because some old fag got BTFO
funny coming from some faggy nerd on Yea Forums

leFraud still SEETHING that my dubbies handed him more Ls to his """legacy""" lmao

Who said I'm assblasted kek? I didnt even see the shove in the game. Went and looked at LeBrons instagram and immediately laughed at this "assault". Fragile little nigger he must be

>(haven't missed one)
Yes you did, LeBron. The ones you should've played.

Attached: Skip_Bayless_Headshot_727x727-1-480x480.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>privilegeaintwelcomehere
What did he mean by this?

So fucking what? He's still gets voice in the game by dint of his goatiness.
Does anything he says in the op pic be wrong then?
Did LeBron run over your dog?

based SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUP

Why is LeBron such a beta? I mean it unironically

>I've been quite throughout the

lelmao nigger literacy

OP is a pussy faggot

he lacks killer instinct and has sat on a pedestal ever since his bum ass came into the league

Just saw the video. Nudge looked like nothing. I wont cry about a millionaire being fined though.

Any of you little cunts thinking this little shove wasn't a thing can go fuck yourselves, you hate the integrity of the game.

>im not SEETHING
>i didnt even watch bro
>all these posts
COPE lmao

>integrity

We talking about the same sport where faggots flop around for points right?

kek

damn must feel bad living in a country were the niggers actually are important people and get listenned to. Here we have ramos and such who we assume is retarded and whatever he says is a meme

>this absolute shit tier trolling

Lmao son go sharpen up over at reddit, I'm sure you'll get someone over there

Flopping faggots is a separate issue, also important, also relevant to the integrity of the game. But it is not the topic at hand, please stay focused.

>i-i-i-i dont care
>cant stop posting
>checks out instagram like a stan
lmao cope harder, BANNED

imagine having such a fragile ego you need to call yourself a king

>goat of the sport

Attached: lebronBTFO.png (1038x1214, 1.64M)

Lmao based redditor

>GSW investor gets 1-year ban for shoving Lowry

Let's all be honest; if this guy wasn't a rich investor he'd be banned for life.

>one year band and 500 thousand dollars fine
Jesus Christ...

I'm surprised he was banned at all and just didn't get a fine and was required to make a public apology

>ban
fixd'

Seething

>Drake calls Draymond trash, walks on the court

>No fine

hmm

But he didn't barely touched Draymond bro.

The Warriors guy is an asshole I just find it weird Drake didn't get a fine, if I was at the Raptors game and walked on the court I get my ass thrown out.

Yeah but you ain't a half Jewish light skin nigga

Maybe he just has a black pr agent.

>read and hear about this "shove"
>assumed this dude either straight up two hand shoved Lowry on the sideline out of nowhere or two hand shoved Lowry off him as he lays on him
>its quite literally just Lowry laying on a chair and the guy in a fit of anger fucking one hand shoves his shoulder weak as hell
>Lowry immediately starts crying like a fucking 3rd grader looking for his mommy at the ref

Top kek

Banned for a year, feels good
LMAO

>Draymond bumps into Drake, gets him banned for a year

gonna be funny