butcher the queen's english

>*mouthbreathes in ur path*

he fucks everything up

Dribble, but without the ball

>scores a deflection vs panama
>bangs in a penalty vs tunisia
>holds up the ball vs huddersfield
>works back vs burnley

He used to be an all round striker, but he's been reduced to being a target man. What the fuck happened to him.

*collects paycheck respectfully in your path*

BOSS

based

>onions smile
>what does he do

Probably whatever the coach sticks in his mouth

seems to have lost speed and the ability to shoot from distance. he former is understandable considering he plays a fuckton of football and basically never gets a break, but the latter is really weird. he used to be absolutely deadly from 20 yards and still dangerous from further out. I don't know how you can lose that ability so fast.

play injured

He's obviously burned out. Needs three months off but won't get it.

nothing

Basedboy

breathes orally

Attached: kane has a sudden autism attack.webm (790x682, 620K)

nigga should have been benched in the cl final and during this match. Dreadful performance. Both mangers should have known better.

Before Kane: 1-0 up
After Kane: lose 3-1

As a Spurs fan who has been watching him week in week out for years, I'm baffled by it too. He did pull off a few this season, and it seems apparent to me that he still has a very sharp instinct in the box. I think one of the big problems is that he doesn't really try those long-range shots anymore. Pochettino's system has been adapted over the past season to make up for deficiencies in midfield and as a result, Kane has had to drop deeper.

where the fuck are the rest of his teeth

mumbles and runs slightly faster than you would expect but still isn't all that fast nor useful. good penalty kick taker though

he lose
he does it well

I like harry kane because he sounds just as gormless as he looks

is he unpopular in the dressing room?

In the CL final, no one passed to him, especially in the last third.

my friend saved a penalty against harry kane when they were both 15