Lowry runs at 100mph at guy on sidelines

>Lowry runs at 100mph at guy on sidelines
>knocks back guy and his wife
>guy pushes him back
>Lebron chimps out because guy is white and claims this is "privilege"

>The NBA has banned Golden State
Warriors investor Mark Stevens from attending games and any Warriors team activities for one year, and has fined him $500,000

You better learn your your place in America white man.

Attached: Kyle-Lowry-Warriors-Fan-Investor-640x360.jpg (640x360, 48K)

violent wh*Te deserved it

That was the most pussy shove I've ever seen after he runs full speed into the crowd lmao what a little bitch

If the NBA didnt want shit like this happening, they would remove courtside seats and put ample space between the court and fans. Part of the appeal of the NBA is you do feel like you are right there, because you are.

Or they could make the rule that the ball is out of bands once over the line, like a touchdown in football. That might stop players from diving into the stands.

Realistically, if the league didnt do anything after the malace at the palace, they wont do anything now.

Its not priviledge the guy is just a cunt. Lowry probably did bowl over his wife but thats a risk you take when sitting courtside.

>buys courtside tickets for his wife
>chimps out when a dude barrels into her
This cunt asked for it.

>lebron says white NBA owners are like slave owners
>no problem
>lebron says jewish people have money
>gets national condemnation overnight and has to issue a formal apology
really makes me think

This.
Players fall into the stands all the time in the nba. So being courtside this a a risk you take. The guy had no right to put his hands on Lowry.

>White boy gives the tiniest bit of resistance after big black man runs balls first into his wife's face
>all blacks immediately side racially and cry to authorities
>authorities give out massively disproportionate retaliation to hurt the. evil white man
>black twitter still thinks its not enough calling for him to be fined millions and banned for life

Diversity is Americas greatest strength

Jew isn't a race.

This only shows the need for safety barriers between the players in fans in basketball. All of the civilized sports have such.

Dumbest shit I've seen in a while it was barely anything compared to lowry maliciously jumping into the people

Nobody said they were, cohen

it wasnt even his wife

you cant put your hands on other people its common knowledge as is basketball players potentially diving into you at 110mph sitting courtside.

didn't they wanna ban our international ambassador of basketball for giving our own coach a back rub. white owner got what was coming to him for pushing our player and saying mean things

There is so many things wrong about that incident. Fucking America, dude.

im not gonna take the bait...COPE

People sit further fucking away in curling. If you don’t want to get hit don’t sit 18 inches from the edge of the game.

Mark Stevens dundu nuthin!

>balls first into his wifes face
Wrong, his wife was untouched. Lowry shouldn't have dove into the crowd in the first place, not for their safety, but for his. His team was ahead by 10 and the risk of that effort far outweighed the potential benefit. The dude pushed an NBA player and told him repeatedly to go fuck himself. How exactly do you think the NBA is supposed to respond to that information being released? In reality you are clearly racist and can't look past the skin color of the two people involved, ignoring all logic. If Lowry was white, the same punishment would have taken place.

>In reality you are clearly racist
It's amazing that so many people these days lack the self-awareness to realize that when they say this, it's projection.

The NBA is by FAR the most cu(ked league. Holy shit it’s getting bad

Projecting what? is insinuating the NBA only punished Stevens because Lowry is black. Also suggesting "all blacks" rallied and cried to authorities. People of all colors and nationalities didn't like what the guy did, but user assumes only black people are responsible. Notice how he didn't say NBA fans from Twitter? No, he said "Black Twitter" how the fuck is that not blatant racism? If you can't agree the NBA is only interested in protecting the players regardless of skin color, then yes you are by default racist for suggesting something so stupid. 50 million angry NBA fans is 50 million angry NBA fans, they don't statistically analyze how many of them are black and then retaliate.

If you at all think it is about race, yes you are racist. 99% of NBA fans hate the Warriors with a passion and this guy is a Warriors owner. He is getting fucked because he picked a fight with the entirety of the NBA fanbase and the players, including, most importantly, Lebron.

to be fair whiteboi, probably panicked just having a BBC near his wife.

Jesus Christ, they're trying to make it sound like a police office shot an unarmed black man.

>insinuating the NBA only punished Stevens because Lowry is black.
That is incorrect. Your reading comprehension is poor. The post is insinuating that the punishment was more severe because of reactions to the incident and pressure placed on the league by those reactions, and that the reactions and pressure probably wouldn't have been as severe had Lowry been white.
>user assumes only black people are responsible
There is no logical basis for this statement, as I doubt user absolves people of other races within the league involved with the decision to punish as severely as they did.
>No, he said "Black Twitter" how the fuck is that not blatant racism?
That is a completely innocent description and should not be assumed to be anything else. The last I remember, the AP stylebook says that "black" is preferred as a term over "African American." Why is it racist to specify a portion of Twitter's userbase with accurate, concise diction? Do you realize the lunacy of considering that racist?
>If you can't agree the NBA is only interested in protecting the players regardless of skin color, then yes you are by default racist for suggesting something so stupid.
The NBA is clearly interested in protecting its own image, and the absolute worst thing for an organization's image in today's hyper-PC culture is to not placate the PC mob. You'd have to be Helen Keller to not see this obvious potential motive. I'm not taking a side whether or not this motive influenced the punishment, but it's very clear that it's a potential, obvious motive which cannot be simply dismissed as impossible as you have. There is also zero logic behind, "if you're stupid, you're a racist."

If you think there's 0% chance that race relations influenced the punishment, you greatly underestimate the absolute terror which corporate America feels when it thinks about angering the PC mob. I'm not saying it DID influence the punishment, but man, you really haven't been paying attention if you think the chance is 0%.

>Projecting what?
Be honest. You assumed is a white racist, didn't you?
>Projecting what?
Do you see it now? I hope you do.

Lowry isn't jumping into the crowd to attack somebody he's trying to save the fucking ball from going out of bounds in the game he's playing that the courtside people are there for. Its not like they just happened to be there for something completely unrelated and he dove into them out of nowhere. You sit court side, you know there's a chance a player could fall on you. Imagine if the guy pushed Lowry and he wasn't expecting it or was getting up and lost his balance and got injured or something. Was the punishment more than necessary? Maybe, maybe not, but either way if you think the guy did nothing wrong you are legit retarded. I'm all for shit talk but neither fans or players should put their hands on each other, that guy would never even consider pushing Lowry if they were just on the street because he'd get knocked the fuck out.

A lot of you guys are missing the point. He's not a regular fan. He owns a reasonably substantial stake in the team. Someone in that position shouldn't be shoving and verbally abusing opposition players in such a public manner. It creates a massive PR ball-ache for the other owners. The thing is, the $500k is a slap on the wrist that was probably mutually agreed with him as a sum of money he's able to pay (and I bet it's been agreed that he'll get that money back through some sort of dividend/share issue down the line). Meanwhile, he'll back on courtside after a one-season hiatus. This is pure optics.

>nba fined the guy
lol nigga just dont pay fuck em

>dumb cracker assaults basketball player
>despite knowing full well what can happen at a courside seat

>dumb crackers try to defend him

Top Reddit post, go back there you fucking faggot

should not the response have been to spread open his wife's legs and guide lowry's seed into her womb?

Everyone have sex

our player, lol.

Attached: 1559706773381.jpg (490x350, 39K)

>it's another /pol/ waggling their small white penis on a different board thread

>93240496
>you assumed he is a white supremacist
No I said he us making racist statements, you can make racist statements without wanting to hang all niggers
>you see it now don't you
No I don't if you want to make a clear argument you need to provide reasoning like>suggesting punishment was more severe because of pressures put on the league
Yes, by black people. That is the focal point of his argument.
>probably wouldn't have been as severe if Lowry had been white
>probably
Let's stick to facts
>doubt user absolves people of other races within the league
His blame lies on the general population where he stated "all black people run to authorities" then authorities respond as if not a single person of any other race was responsible in the gen pop.
>black Twitter is innocent African Americans prefer to be called black
We are not arguing about what black people prefer to be called.
>the NBA is clearly interested in protecting it's own image
user I am not disagreeing with this statement, or the rest of your argument here. I am simply saying user is trying unnecessarily to divide blacks and whites outside of the NBA by associating the blame of the NBA's overzealous punishments as the fault of black people only. That is bullshit, our society is just becoming overly offended call-to-action over nothing pussies, race has less to do with it imo.

>waaaaaah all these people with a victim complex are keeping me down!

it's hilarious how little self-awareness they have. whiny rats

I'll keep that in mind the next time someone calls me an anti-Semite.

Thanks, Shlomo.

He didn't hit the guy or his wife lol, he landed on some middle aged man.

You can't just shove and cuss out a player when you literally have partial ownership of a team.

>he doesn't see the lunacy of considering accurate, concise diction "racist"
Welp, folks, this one is far too brainwashed by the commies to be swayed by logic.

>user I am not disagreeing with this statement
This is literally an admission that the statement "If you can't agree the NBA is only interested in protecting the players regardless of skin color, then yes you are by default racist for suggesting something so stupid." is factually incorrect, as it is literally admitting that an additional motive is possible, which is literally admitting that the word "only" in that statement is factually incorrect.

Either present facts showing the NBA punishes white offenses vs blacks more severely or your whole point is nothing more than theoretical. We both know this is unprovable, most of the NBA is black, most of its fans are black, this is simply a generic societal overreaction which happened to occur within a given sample cluster which is largely represented by black people. If 50 million people take to social media calling for action the NBA doesn't decide the punishment based on percentage of black people within that 50 million. All they care about is how much of a demand for action there is.

Tl;dr:
50 million angry Whites, Mexicans, Blacks and Asians = 50 million angry Blacks in terms of public image of the NBA.

>it’s another le /pol/skiddo tries to pretend he’s not racist with big words once he leaves the echo chamber episode

>if you can't prove X then the possibility of Y is 0%
Logical fallacy.

Now THIS is a racist post.

>meanwhile, Muslim rape baby pays his king 500000 euros for spilling water on the pavement

>theoretical = 0%

Attached: 1559615939993.png (857x701, 36K)

>non-sequitur

Based and reality pilled

Everybody in this thread is just trolling right? Right?

Good shitpost fren

Stevens was being a nigger

Amazing how one can shitpost all the way from Canadia

>Runs at the guy at the sidelines
Missed him by at least one chair diving for a loose ball to keep the offensive alive
>Knocks back the guy
No, he was at least a chair away.
>Pushes back
The fucker reached over and shoved him in the middle of a game being played. We had the mess of the Malice in the Palace to explain that this kind of shit is nuclear during an NBA game. How fucking old are you to not know how much of a precedent the Malice is in dictating that this was unbecoming conduct on the side of the SPECTATOR?

>[Post a Reply]
ENSLAVE ALL NIGGERS!

White People defending stupid action done by Other White People

lmao americucks bowing to their ape masters

Poor little investor guy got roughed up a bit eh? Shoot...

Attached: danny-green-lips-fix.gif (1364x768, 988K)

Kyle Lowry is gonna fuck up his investment just for being a bitch

this is officially, literally worse than the OJ case

Cool story bro

>$500,000 fine isn't enough
ESPN kek

Was it, dare I say it, his dominatrix?

If you consider yourself white just stop watching/participating in this sport. Let it become the negro basketball association and watch the chimps tear the jewish owners to shreds

this
this thread is full of fucks who clearly don't even watch the league they're just here to bitch about "muh PC police bloobloo"

Go watch the replay dorks the white guy to his left gets hit way harder than the shoving dipshit and doesn't act like a fucking child about it, obviously a Dubs fan too, there's 14k other seats you can go sit in that have zero (0) percent chance of a player falling on you

>lowry
>having a bbc

Attached: 1551944290093.jpg (251x242, 12K)

He does, I've sucked it before

CALM DOWN LOWRY
WERE NOT IN THE BEDROOM YET
SAVE THAT BULLRUSH ON MY WIFE FOR LATER

DONT MAKE ME CUM
IN PUBLIC
AGAIN