YANKEES V BLUE JAYS GAMETHREAD

Happ V Jackson

Attached: 1536838690638.jpg (951x394, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scWgWMyGJSA
twitter.com/TBrownYahoo/status/1136815552809144320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NYY:
1. DJ LeMahieu 2B
2. Aaron Hicks CF
3. Luke Voit DH
4. Gary Sanchez C
5. Kendrys Morales 1B
6. Clint Frazier RF
7. Gio Urshela 3B
8. Thairo Estrada SS
9. Cameron Maybin LF

TOR:
1. Eric Sogard 2B
2. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. 3B
3. Justin Smoak 1B
4. Randal Grichuk DH
5. Lourdes Gurriel LF
6. Teoscar Hernandez CF
7. Freddy Galvis SS
8. Brandon Drury RF
9. Luke Maile C

Attached: 1558955847749.jpg (1126x1080, 177K)

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Attached: 1548378138271.jpg (1440x1440, 266K)

T H I C K

Attached: 1544165721682.jpg (1440x1436, 292K)

no sweep pls

>Pride Night in Toronto
Why are there so many gay people watching?

photoshop her grabbin that moose dick

just to see which player they wanna fuck. in no way gay people seriously watch 162 games+ of baseball.
if I can barely make any decent meredith lineup picks look decent, there's no way I could do that. I only pirated PS to make pepe team meme images lol

Attached: 1536681524258.jpg (887x862, 76K)

why is morales on the roster again

there's really casuals that watch only espn games or something? I hate how these announcers talk about base entry level shit. even my dead grandparents know about ball in play issues in modern baseball, cmon

it's still on yes

hello "jay"

fuck me it is. thank you friendo

you guys want him back? he was shaking like a bitch when he pitched against the red sox in the playoffs last year. I want this bald faggot off my team

disgusting fag shit at toronto, baseball is as bad as soccer now

wow rude

baseball is for straight people only!

how do you stop dj

I'll suck your dick right now, DJ, NO HOMO though, it's just a dream to have somebody actually hit and not just dingers all fucking day. love u

and for gay pride I would miss the mark if I didn't say BIG DICK HICKS

I'm starting to think this pitcher doesn't have it tonight...

Hi Lindsey Adler poster here

I am out so I can’t post any pics but I wanted to say hi and also DAVID JOHN GOES LONG GONE and BIG DICK HICKS

There is even a gay flag on the pitching mound?

well why of course, user! thisisasecretploytotargetyoungpeopleintolivingthisdegeneratelifestyle you're not a bigot aren't you?

Attached: 1558239010392.jpg (2048x1536, 576K)

>sterling tearing up talking about dday
real boomer hours

you kidding me? it sucks that I can't hear him on radio since I'm upstate, that sounds like comedy gold to me

blue jays more like blue gays haha

ACCEPT THE FAGGOTS IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE OR YOU'RE A BIGOT, BIGOT.

>alone time with their dads

WHY IS HOUSTON AND SEATTLE STILL PLAYING AFTER 14 INNING...BOREBALL IS DISGUSTING

it sounded like he was laughing at first. and then i thought he was gonna say he lost a family member in it but no, he was crying about the film The Longest Day

extra inning games are based as fuck. i was there for the yankees cubs game a few years ago, the whole thing.. i made the thread after all. it was awesome, if anything for the memes. youtube.com/watch?v=scWgWMyGJSA
no bullshit?? what a dramatic fag, but that's papa yankee for ya

>you will never see Vlad and Meredith bang in an opulent visual feast of thicc magnificence that would bring about a new age of mankind

Attached: 1475453456309.png (205x246, 5K)

you're fucking redpilled, leaf

Attached: 1542507773013.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Attached: FREE hoodie.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

she cute

Attached: Untitled.png (1903x1075, 3.46M)

extend this niggas contract right now

kikel is signing with the barves

fuck him then

how likely is it that dallas keuchel ends up pitching against the yaks in the world series this year

i was already hoping for a yanks braves WS this year and that would be the icing on the cake

is happ pitching good or are the jays just trash

what did the blue gays mean by this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.30.24 PM.png (830x866, 675K)

aside from the gay shit it's a cool costume design

happ has not been *very* good lately. he had a good start his last start but then gave up 3 runs or so in his last inning. he is a good pitcher historically but he hasn't been hot recently.

jays have a trash offense, which makes me mad that we blew two games
pic related

Attached: 1536122166527.png (887x882, 528K)

both

the jays are trash

that was a good joke fucking jannies

what did they delete?

something about dallas kikel playing in new york

he said jew york/kikel. talked, said how there would be no jokes about that. idk what the fuck the faggot jannies problem is. you know it would be bants lfrom other fans ol

idk jannies have been cracking down lately. I didn't mind them cleaning up the shit show that was the yankees/red sox threads over the weekend.

Its annoying how gays have stolen the rainbow

sogard is wearing plastic rimmed oversized designer glasses to play a ball game
i'd say something but our right fielder is wearing his dumb ass sneakers

he's been that way on the brewers also. what's gay is he's like trademarked himself as the guy that wears glasses but plays baseball. at least that's what I've taken from looking at his twitter a few years ago. literally a hipster playing baseball lol

toronto is a basketball city

>craptors

NBA is literally the WWE.

This ump wants to go home so bad

I would too if I were in toronto

JBJ hit another one deep. Best center-fielder in the AL East and it's not particularly close

If Bitmoji man is right about the yankees offer, yaks missed out on Keuchel by $1m. Braves got him for 1 year $13 million.

twitter.com/TBrownYahoo/status/1136815552809144320

MOOKIE

imagine coming to someone else's game thread to shill your .190 BA CF

>rent free

>the chad green experience

who the fuck is controlling our finances? cashman or the brothers that own the team? stingy motherfuckers I swear

Hal Steinbrenner controls the purse. Cashman has to ask for the money.

>chapman with bases loaded no outs
Lord have mercy

did anyone forget that he CHOKED his girlfriend then fired eight shots from a GUN?

Rather than giving this guy millions of dollars to throw a ball he should be in jail like the psychopath he is. I've been a Yankee fan my whole life but I'm very disappointed to see them acquire him. There are things bigger than the game and I cannot root for the Yankees if they condone this.

The Dodgers made a smart and ethical decision in passing him up. It hurts me to do, but I have thrown out all my Yankee gear and decided to become a Red Sox or Mets fan (whichever one does better this year)

Attached: Chapman Mugshot.jpg (750x548, 39K)

boone is a retard for not going with chapman in the first place

>yeah how dumb is he not to use his ace closer in a 6-1 blowout
I swear you guys just need to complain about boone for some reason

JBJ would have caught that

im just glad tesocar is back in the lineup. we needed some lefty pop at the top of the lineup

and struck out every at bat

dont respond to red sox posters, it only encourages them to stay here

YANKEES WIN. THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES. WIN!

Attached: 1541601761982.jpg (597x800, 67K)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the fact that JBJ is batting .190 and still has more fWAR than Clint Frazier who has like 10 homers is fucking hilarious. Yaks have an atrocious defense besides Urshela

night yankee and jays fans. and don't overdose on heroin autistic sox fans

gg jays. gj on winning the series. see you tomorrow night yaks bros.
remember to pick up your narcan sox faggots

gg jays

DJ is good. Gardy and Hicks still got it. Voit is serviceable. It’s really not that bad, there’s a reason they lead their division.