Do brits rate him?

do brits rate him?

Attached: 1530116394951.jpg (280x295, 21K)

as dick gobbler he's top drawer m8 one of the best.

well hes no didier deschamps

>Scottish
Yes

Yes, this time last week nearly every one of them would lube themselves up, bend over and take one for king, country, and Soufgate in his magic waist coat with double hit points to reduce criticism..

actually based

I'm gradually coming to accept that he's just Tony Pulis with a waistcoat

F Southgate yes, the clone no

As a scouser, yes. Yes I do.

I rate him. He made us dream, he led us to victories over Panama, Sweden, Tunisia and Colombia, those games will go down in England's history.

We scored 6 past Czech Republic recently for fucks sake. He's England's brave Gareth Southgate and he's one of our own

With him as our leader we became feared by all again

based

Trying to play out from the back is the right thing to do. Not his fault Stones has been coached by Pep fucking Guardiola for two years and STILL does THAT.
Subbing off Sancho for JLingz was fucking stupid though.

I don't think you have enough quality in midfield to play possession football

RIP. Helicopters are fickle beasts :(

He's well liked but not rated as a tactician at all. There's no way Gareth Southgate is the man to end the 50 odd years of hurt, but then again it doesn't really matter anyway because England will never win anything in my lifetime. I accepted that fact as a very young lad so I'm not too bothered who the manager happens to be anyway.

nah proper working class like me know hes shit
problem is he's an upper class southern poof as well as an ex player so the media will never let him get sacked

Agreed. We should unironically emulate France, making full use of our ngubus

you don't have a targetman tho

>implying Kane isn't a target man
He is pretty much the exact fucking model of one.

Peter Crouch la. He doesn't need to run, just stand and ping balls to him. Flick on to ngubu and win

I thought he died at Leicester City? Weird

Attached: DylQnZoX0AEBzCy.jpg (614x407, 55K)

EPL clubs are only good because of the foreign managers.