Ouch

Ouch ...

Attached: If-England-get-beaten-so-will-she.jpg (1277x647, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domestic-violence-case-includes-reports-being-belligerent-jail
youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would be surprised if this isn’t the case in every European country

fat american

Good

tfw he's coming home soon

F

Turn off your proxy bra71l

Imagine beating a woman because a bunch of millionaires failed to score some fackin goals in footy.

Lmao

most american flags posting in povertyball threads are wetbacks and chicanos

Pubs will be shutting soon, hope they've not burnt me grub.

fuck off back to mexico you fucking wetback cunt

Good, she'll be good for something aside a glorified orface to fuck

hes right though

>orface
What did he mean by this?

underrated.

based

Imagine being a filthy casual and not.

just gave the missus what for her blood is on your hands you fucking dutch

Pleonasm

dont worry luv u wont have to worry about that ever happening

Attached: 1559146385209.jpg (720x757, 62K)

It's the case everywhere, just with different events. Valentine's Day, NYE, the Superbowl, the WC. Any time there's alcohol and charged emotions violence in general skyrockets

Perhaps orifice

>be named St.George
>tfw my family cross dabs on every relelvant yuro flag
The best part is some slags (Scottish, Norwegian) actually think an acestor killed a fucking dragon.

Attached: 1476504035944.png (457x457, 147K)

I don't get what this is trying to say. Should England be forced to win? Blame the Dutch then desu, blood is on their hands

Stupid american, no one likes you besides your own inbred countrymen. No wonder Americans are known to stitch Canadian flags on their backpacks because they know they'll be treated better lmao what absolute cucks

Calm down, it’s just a game

the angry replies only prove this post to be true

Why does this happen? What possible sequence of events leads to this?

Imagine needing a reason to beat up women

I can almost smell the onions emanating off of this post.

Next time just let them win faggot toothpaste

brit bros painting targets on their womens faces so we know where to place the penis when drunk
based

Once I slaped my girlfriend and she thanked me later because she was wrong. It was only one big slap in the ear. It sounded like PLOFT. In my opinion 99% of woman wants a slap. They will cry but internally they like it. It's sexy and they learn dicipline.

Faggot janitor deleted my post because his feelings got hurt. Fuck you, you no wage bitch. Complete abuse of power, I didn't break any rules nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-22-58-25.png (1080x1920, 374K)

From banter to batter

have sex

Attached: BD37DFE2-485F-416D-82C1-7D2AB2841B75.jpg (960x581, 47K)

Meh it's just a trigger. They would probably get beaten anyway because dinner was 1 min late or some other stupid shit.

Is this an ad for Stella?

East Asians are some serious domestic abuseres too. Workload + alcohol makes for an awful concoction

Will husbands get battered if England fail to win the Womens World Cup?

>espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domestic-violence-case-includes-reports-being-belligerent-jail
>The police were trying to book her into jail, but Solo was so combative that she had to be forced to the ground,prompting her to yell at one officer, "You're such a b----. You're scared of me because you know that if the handcuffs were off, I'd kick your ass."

>tfw you will never be in an abusive S&M relationship with Hope Solo

wew

what happens when the match is abandoned without a ball bowled?

Passive aggression until the rearranged fixture is played.

It's a proven fact that these females jinx our favorite teams by acting like counts. I've seen it myself. They are even worse when you are gambling. We used to burn witches for a reason.

absolutely based.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

Don't beat up your mum's lads. It's not on.

what if I think my mum's lads are a bunch of twats?

well then deck the cunts, innit

stop making us look bad you sad incel. the stereotype of us beating women has only recently gone away. cunts with your mindset need to fuck off to /pol/ where you can rage about single mothers existing or women choosing non-European partners to make our gene pool stronger.

Dumb cunts always think it's cute rooting for the away side

HES COMING HOME
HES COMING HOME
HES COMING
BAZZAS COMING HOME

Attached: imgID161056335.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x366, 27K)

Seems like the only winning move is to not let England plays at all.

SAD

>how to get domestic abuse lawsuit in 5 easy steps

Attached: 4af180a7298321612d7f07f32483050f8ca193c699e079805f9249784fbec6af.png (571x618, 29K)

Imagine actually getting so angry you hit a family member over "your" team full of ngubu's and Sanchez's losing. Men are pathetic

this, you don't need a reason to beat women

Your point being? They'd still be fat.

>Another psyop to destroy the English National Identity in order to replace with the fake british "identity"

Attached: 34423254353.png (641x521, 582K)

>It's sexy

Attached: 1482971131875.png (225x227, 119K)