DET: Jermaine Kearse signs 1-year deal with Lions
DEN: Phillip Lindsay expected to be ready for camp
GB: Valdes-Scantling impressing Aaron Rodgers
GB: Rodgers: I’d like to throw to Davante more
SF: 49ers, Joe Staley agree to two-year extension
FA: Late to camp: Browns ax OT Desmond Harrison
WAS: Report: Trent Williams demands trade/release
WAS: All Day has eyes set on 2,000 yards for Skins

Attached: 1559773416525.jpg (780x520, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PatriotsSBLIII/status/1136817752214257664
theundefeated.com/features/lamar-jackson-could-join-small-club-of-black-quarterbacks-drafted-in-first-round/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1wokslD-Hk
youtu.be/RH6KPAFdP7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One (1)

Attached: F80D7352-EA88-4C2C-9096-18814758813C.jpg (902x1238, 228K)

Fuck anime

Attached: 1559434595656.jpg (1349x617, 47K)

@93232172
>why is tripfagging still aloud
FUCK NIGGAS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK OLD GAY
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK JANNIES

What a silly flag

>aloud
why is rampant illiteracy still allowed?

Attached: 1559167254320.jpg (1024x867, 85K)

He isn't wrong though, it's a slippery slope of faggotry.

>Mistress T has an impressive body of work

Isn't that just a copy of Foles' ring?

Attached: asmanyringsaspeyton.jpg (198x254, 8K)

You said you were going to fuck off. Now fuck off already.

He never will, he gets off the humiliation. I am willing to see my actions as charity and mercy. He's a fucking weirdo - and that gets him off.

Attached: this kills the tripfag.png (275x36, 1K)

Sure that kills the tripfaggot but it doesn't cure their cancerous postings either.

Ok, let's talk football.

How dumb are the Jets? Their current maquis player... who they didn't want... just got robbed by the THOT patrol.

Attached: defeeted.jpg (267x369, 22K)

My friend and I bet lunch over the Steelers being last in the division this year, I say no, he says yes. Will I get a free lunch guys?

Probably, they're going to be shit but probably not worse than the bengals.

No. The Bungles exist.

Wait, I misread it. Yeah, you'll get a free lunch.

How many owls will Daniel Jones win?

0 doubles confirm

AFCN will probably be

Browns
Steelers
Bungles
Ravens

Ravens might get 3rd if they're lucky, but either way the Browns are sadly the only promising team of that bunch. It's possible they're overhyped, though, and that the Steelers actually win the division. Either way, no way Steelers are last in the division in 2019.

No, the worst thing that happened to that franchise was Tomlin winning a Super Bowl with Cowher's team.

Attached: tomlindindu.gif (500x369, 3.98M)

Switch Ravens and Browns and I agree

kek

>Red pilled teams
Bills
Texans
Cowboys
Giants
Saints
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
Chiefs
Packers

>Blue pilled team
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots
Colts
Jaguars
Titans
Buccaneers
Falcons
Panthers
Bengals
Broncos
Chargers
Raiders
Bears
Lions
Vikings
49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks

Attached: 1554864250955.png (1920x1080, 1021K)

Your friend is either a retard or gay for you and tricked you into a date.

Roethlisberger has only played a full season 4 times in his career. I think this year he's gonna get a big injury.

Nah, he's just hot for the Browns. I already lost one lunch to him betting the Browns wouldn't win 6 games last year, and we have another one on the Browns going to the playoffs this coming year.

>old bay
Guess we found who the faggot is in the relationship

Be sure to give him shit when the Browns lose 3 of their first 4 games this season

I will. I have them losing to the Titans to start it off anyway.

baysed

Remember when we used to have the dankest memes on the dankest board on Yea Forums? Well now we arent even in the top 5 generals on a barely top 5 board on 4channel

Attached: 5e3.jpg (535x577, 40K)

BASED teams
Patriots
Browns
Bears
Steelers
Titans
Raiders
Giants
Lions
Panthers
Seahawks

Cuck teams:
Ravens
Eagles
Packers
Jets
Vikings
Colts

Neutral teams
Everyone else

>Neutral teams
>Everyone else

Stopped reading right there

Attached: SFRJdav.png (538x539, 255K)

You can read?

Reminder most of Yea Forums weren't even born the last time the Cowboys went past the divisional round

swap steelers, lions with packers, eagles and it looks right

Obsessed.

Attached: davidakers.jpg (1000x600, 72K)

>eagles
eww, hell no
>packers
not them either, tho the lions dont belong on there

Rating divisions by personal excitement. Cus I’m bored

1. AFC South
2. AFC North
3. NFC North
4/5 tie. AFC West/NFC West
6. NFC South
7. AFC East
8. NFC East

Gotta generate controversy somehow.

Attached: DD116398-075E-44A4-A361-15E7177D68FC.jpg (970x1465, 337K)

So you stopped reading at the end of the post?

Any division with the Bills and JEST is abhorrent. I gotta think Flores could do something with the Dolphins, but then they'll infect him with suck, too.

>North divisions
>exciting
Granted, they'll be competitive in 2019...but for all the wrong reasons. Both North divisions are going to be a trash pile. I'll be shocked if either North division winner finishes with double digit wins. Expect one or the other to finish with some 8-8 monstrosity heading to the playoffs, probably the NFCN.

Eagles extended Wentz. 4 years, no numbers I saw yet

I may be new but it’s only June, friend

Attached: 84819B7B-B678-4595-A084-C0A387BF32C0.png (1334x750, 2.82M)

Florida teams will never be good in the salary cap era

>Wentz
He's not won anything yet keeps getting paid, he's the new Tannehill.

They will be competitive. But unless the 49ers, Cards, Broncos can generate action, I can’t bring myself to care about West divisions.
East divisions always disappoint me though, still waiting for Bills and Fins to make anything happen.
>trash pile
See NFC East

Attached: AH NICK SAVE ME.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

This was ironically the best thing to happen to the Eagles.

Ohnononoo

Attached: 9e3eaotogs231.jpg (1080x2220, 515K)

Can't wait for ((((((Roseman)))))) to have done some bullshit with Wentz's contract to skirt the salary cap yet again.

Is Oakland's rebuilding phase over or is Gruden going to get a free pass next season again if they miss the playoffs?

Lol Chiefs fans on full damage control.

>GB: Valdes-Scantling impressing Aaron Rodgers
>GB: Rodgers: I’d like to throw to Davante more

Fuck yeah Packers are gonna be so good this year. Coaches are gonna get injured instead of the players so they'll all be healthy.

>TEN (10) years
>ONE HUNDRED MILLION (100,000,000) United States dollars

>Guy who breaks news has been calling for Hill to be cut for weeks

Rest of NFL seething, Tyreek Hill getting few week suspension for calling wife a bitch and nothing else as crystal is the one who did it.

Chiefs offense stronger than before

He's won All-Pro, and this is the first time he's gotten paid, you tard.

Don’t forget
>STAKE IN OWNERSHIP

>no defense
One and done after beating a joke of a division

The fudge packers won't break .500 this season

So the Eagles are in win now or get fucked by the salary cap over the next three years mode

They will. They haven't been under .500 three seasons in a row since like the early 80s.

>2 teams in afcw are better than the rest of the AFC
>Chiefs gonna lose after winning division

Mahomes gonna sling 4.5k yards and 42 touchdowns and it's going to be enough to win a SB with a top 20 defense

This is undeniably accurate.

nfcn teams
2016: 2 playoff wins
2017: 13-3 season and playoff win
2018: 12-4 season
bears and vikings have decent rosters, packers have several good players like a HOF QB and a bunch of offseason additions, lions did stuff in the offseason I guess
wouldnt be surprised to see 2 nfcn teams with a winning record

neat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 8.05.24 PM.png (608x411, 91K)

>keep Wince
>let go of based Foles

Attached: ae39f6c1ecaeeccc223fa81c5fdc95c7.png (977x961, 877K)

>$107 million in guarantees
I don't even think Wilson got that much guaranteed money and he can actually stay healthy

A reminder that the Eagles aren't positioned for the Playoffs without him playing at an MVP level during the 2017 season

A reminder that the Eagles aren't positioned for the Playoffs without Foles playing at an MVP level during the 2018 season

You're right.

They'll shatter .500

LMAO, what are the Eagles doing, how about you actually wait to see if Wentz wasn't a 1 year wonder

I love Gronk, but I can't help but wonder if Brady isn't at least a little gay for him. Not trying to troll, just wondering. I'm getting some Harrison-Manning vibes that I'm not sure whether to pick at or just ignore.

Ya seethe mutt?

lol which 2 teams? The ones who embarrassed themselves against the Patriots?

>Foles playing at an MVP leve
>MVP level
I'm sorry but no.

based sneak coming in hot

>25 mil a year.

They got Wentz cheap

NFC East’s stupor of horrible management strikes again.

>Daniel Jones

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

That's not how it works since he still on his rookie contract

32 mil a year with over 100 mil guaranteed.

It's 154 over 6 years, do the math.

That's just the new money, it's an extension, meaning his next 2 years still count.

Based and beerpilled

Attached: FED58189-A09A-4160-8535-DD4CF869F492.png (1334x750, 2.58M)

I fully expect Daniel Jones will be a fantastic failure.
I'll probably takeover midway through the season, be shit; Shurmur will then be fired, which is a because I think he could be a good coach. He and Gettleman have 1 season to prove they aren't bust, they will prove that they are bust by going 3-13, Gettleman will get fired, Jones will be traded, and the Giants will draft Trevor Lawrence

>154M over 6 years
>averaging $32M per year
Is Ian a retard?

>tfw getatan is perma ban
Based lice 12

I think he meant the average is for the 4 year extension, not the entire 6 year tenture.

‘Quon stays this generations Barry Sanders—HOFer on a shit team

Are you retarded? He was extended but he has to finish off his rookie contract before he makes more money, so he'll make a few million the next two seasons and will be paid over $30 mil a season for his new contract.

AHAHAHAHAHAAH
COWBOYS AUTO WIN THE EAST FOR YEARS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trevor won't be available next season.

You're laughing, but when Dak gets his 6 year 160 million dollar extension, will you still laugh?

No, I meant that they'll draft him in 2021.

But the next two years are part of the new deal.

>post yfw Jerruh gives Dak a 200m contract

Attached: fresh cut.png (580x585, 418K)

He has to finish off his rookie contract and since the Eagles chose his fifth year option it means he has two years left before his new contract hits, which is where that $32 mil per season comes in.

I can't believe someone as retarded you exists. The numbers are literally in the tweet. His current two years left on his deal plus his new money extensions equals 154 m dollars over 6 years. And what is 154/6? I'll give you time to grab a calculator

And Sack Prescott will continue to get mauled as long as Rams Bears and Brees are still there to facefuck them in divisional round

Ok

based, this one is also good.

Attached: grahamed.jpg (534x401, 50K)

Nobody cares about 3 years ago or the Bears fluffing their record with the most cake ass schedule ever. We're talking about 2019, not the past.

dak will want more.

berds

Attached: 5D3F849B-2ABB-45C5-A345-C2454F425A16.jpg (613x556, 82K)

Yeah he makes roughly $25 for his next six seasons but the contract doesn't go into affect until AFTER his rookie contract is up you fucking retard. The only way that management can pay him some of his future money now is from a signing bonus, but I believe you actually need cap space to do that, which I doubt the Eagles have. Keep thinking Wentz is only making $25 million a season because his cap hit in a few years will tell a different story

Too bad the Eagles won't win a single ring while Wentz is manning the team.

cringe and bluepilled

im going to laugh so hard at the fudgepacker implosion this year

>says increasingly nervous man for the umpteenth time

I'm aware of when the contract technically goes into place, but do you really think they're not going to give him a signing bonus? Literally every player who signs a big contract gets a signing bonus you fucking idiot. Just admit you're wrong and can't do math and we can both go back to our days.

>but I believe you actually need cap space to do that, which I doubt the Eagles have.

If Wentz agent didn't get him a signing bonus, then he's literally the worst Sports agents in all of history.

Why would I be nervous? Wentz has never won a playoff game. Nick Foles made me nervous because he proved he was playoff magic even though he's not that impressive of a QB. Wentz, despite being the "better QB", can't do it. He makes me feel secure that the Eagles are going to accomplish nothing for the next half decade. NFC East is firmly Cowboys territory now.

Attached: based skeeeeeeeeeeeeep.png (608x287, 38K)

And that signing bonus will count against the CAP. Remind me how much CAP space the Eagles have for the next two seasons

a lot of the teams are mostly intact though. it isnt like they underwent a huge roster turnover
nobody will probably get to 11 wins, but 9 or 10 is feasible, especially if 2 of the teams suck and fluff wins

has he ever had a full season?

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (756x764, 55K)

I'm sure he did but it will have to be a small signing bonus as it counts against the cap

His rookie year

yikes and redditpilled

I have no idea how much cap space the Eagles have, but if Howie is the cap genius that Eagles shitposters make him out to be, he'll work something out. There is no way Wentz doesn't get a signing bonus. Name one big contract that didn't include a signing bonus.

And would've last year if the backup wasn't Foles.

Dak will want more now.

Dak is not getting 30m a year. There’s no evidence. Dak won a playoff game with a 6 figure salary.

>carson wINTz

Hes won exactly 1 more playoff game than Wintz but without the same rookie contract so hes been playing for peanuts
Hes going to demand more than wINTz

Attached: 1559517872600.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Don't get mewrong, Wentz will get a signing bonus but Howie has to take cap hits into account so it won't be a big one

How much you thinking? I'm betting 40-50

Realistically no more than $20 mil and even then I think that might be a little high.

>Foster torn ACL
>Trent drama
I want to get off Mr. Snyder's wild ride

Attached: the norm.png (212x238, 12K)

What would you do
If I called you a coon
Would you bring down the hammer on me
Lend me your ears
Or I’ll call you a queer
And get murdered by the LGBT
You know I don’t have any friends
Oh you know I don’t have any friends
What would you think
If i called you a skank
Then realized it was meant for your sister
But there is one thing
That I won’t ever say
and that is the elusive n word
What would you say
If I called you a gay
Would you make an effort to prove me wrong
At Virginia Tech
They’re coming for my neck
And I know that it won’t be long

Attached: 99FFD9CF-E42E-445D-92C8-6E1EAB9628CF.png (368x564, 64K)

Good to see Redskins fans coming back down to earth after how smug they were after they thought they "won" the draft

I could see the browns starting 1-3 and still getting 11 wins by the end. Their schedule is very front heavy.

Attached: 1551118884541.jpg (1400x1050, 227K)

>eagle fans right now

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Yikes, they didn't even bother waiting til after the 2019 season to debate on extending him. And people say the jew was a smart GM for the iggles franchise. Total buyers remorse this will pan out to be.

The only reason the Eagles even made the playoffs was because Cam Newton got hurt/the Panthers imploded and Kirk Cousins is a fraud who will never win anything that matters.

Now officially the worst QB extension in the NFL that makes even Rodgers and Ryan's contract look child's play in comparison. Least those two got to the super bowl with that money.

Cousins will still win a playoff game before Wince

So I told Carson to lay down on the ground... he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahahaha!

Attached: wentz-hurt-1040x572.jpg (1040x572, 89K)

Is there an NFL version of this

Attached: 56CDFEC4-DE90-4648-9CC5-40A341BAA448.png (572x811, 815K)

But is it worse than Flacco's

>extension
Would JaMarcus Russell be included since he was paid more than he was originally supposed to make?

>No one has ever won a Superbowl with a QB earning more than 13.1% of the cap. The only QBs to win a Superbowl while making more than 11% are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, and Eli Manning.

Attached: list of teams not winning the Owl.jpg (1079x1477, 413K)

Stairway to Seven

Attached: Tom Brady.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Attached: 6xx.jpg (1200x1200, 387K)

>No team whose name starts with a B had ever won a Super Bowl. When the browns changed their name to the ravens they won it within a decade.
>This was true for 36 years
>it has only been 25 years since the salary cap was introduced

>who are the Broncos

Shit

alright then, it was true for 30 years

Dumbass

Also Bucs and Bears

Attached: xY5yHKq.png (500x500, 135K)

>all that money for a guy whose never even been the playoffs
Sad!

Alright, it was true for 20 years

Attached: Apu in a box.jpg (480x640, 169K)

All it means is we get to see the cowboys win that division every year, and them getting fucked anally by the rams and or bears for a good couple of years.

>taking selfies during war

Do boomers really do this?

Attached: 1559871119160.png (980x492, 806K)

>implying those two teams are going to make the offs this season
>Goof and Memevay exposed
>Burrz got rid of their DC and replaced his with CHUCK FUCKING PAGANO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

actually, none of the three teams will make the playoffs

I hate the Bears, but Pagano is a god tier coordinator

Pagano is high IQ though.

Attached: 1546297261502.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

>tfw traumatized tier
those niggers really didn't like me

he had 1 season as DC with a superbowl defense 8 years ago. doesnt sound very god tier
the colts defenses under him makes it seem like he grew out of touch with the modern NFL

Goof is no longer a factor

Attached: 898C3A8E-AF47-4F48-B6ED-53C58E0C18E9.jpg (556x700, 87K)

but then they all had a change of heart and they were actually friendly to me

Daniel Jones will win 2 superb owls over the course of 12 years

Wentz on a wheelchair is a better passer than lameme.

The 1992 draft was notable because for the first time since 1958 one team, the Indianapolis Colts, held the first two overall picks. Neither made a major impact in the league, and the 1992 draft in retrospect is considered one of the worst in league history. It is the only draft since 1960 to produce no Pro Football Hall of Famers.[3] It was also the final NFL Draft featuring twelve rounds of selections; the league would reduce the rounds to eight the following season, and then seven the year after that, where it has remained since.

>Imagine getting 2 firstround picks in a draft that literally everybody busted

Isn't Wentz always in a wheelchair?

>you now remember Brett Favre fell to the second round and Dan McGwire was the only QB selected in the first

Yes, and the Iggles decided to give him all the money despite it. Guess it would of been less had it been that extra 40 million in medical bills throughout the coming years.

What is the NFL Team for someone who wants to be a fan of a losing team, Pathetic Team, Team without any Super Bowl, Team with a very poor and very weak Base Fan, Team very rarely plays the Playoffs, Team With a very low attendance in the Stadium, and Team totally irrelevant

Chargers

Fag Jags

the broncos won one three years ago.

>saquon will bust out
>eli will dab and nae nae on the haters throwing for 4,500 yards and 30 touchdowns
>sterling shepard and evan engram will play phenomenally
>line looking better
>also golden tate is there or something I guess
I am so fucking excited to watch MY NEW YORK NFL FOOTBALL GIANTS WIN GAMES 38-35 ON THEIR WAY TO A 10-6 RECORD.

Who could possibly stop us? The answer is no

Attached: 2354B909-15A3-490D-9171-92F518D27CDE.jpg (398x500, 25K)

This is true

Attached: 86B1C8A8-C6B8-4FBE-9513-3F2A21C25AFF.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

And yet Lamar has played in more playoff games than Wentz

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x401, 1.79M)

>losing team
Cards
>Pathetic team
Cowboys
>Team without any Superbowl
Chargers
>Team with a very poor and very weak Base Fan
Chargers
>Team very rarely plays the Playoffs
Cowboys
>Team With a very low attendance in the Stadium
Buccs
>Team totally irrelevant
Cowboys

>the answer is no
New Orleans?

Attached: ouuuuugh.jpg (272x245, 72K)

I wanted my team to trade for odell in the offseason, but the tension between him and the browns already, plus watching film of eli force him the ball and him getting pissy if he didnt get targets validates all the lockerroom criticisms

>Giants trade Jeremy Shockey after the '06 season
>Eli stops having to force the ball to a nutcase
>Giants go on to win Super Bowl

>Giants trade Odell after '18 season
>Eli no longer has to force to ball to a prima donna
>???

Attached: 1549516589828.gif (260x200, 62K)

The Cardinals had a window of brightness from about 2008 to 2015 but it looks now as if they're headed back to being the designated jobbers of the NFL. A free win for most of the league in the middle of nowhere.

don't reply to me

Attached: 1559518656871.png (400x381, 108K)

>tfw when 7-9 but you sweep Dallas

Attached: Seis.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

What did Howie mean by this?

Now It’s confirmed that this is still the best ring of all time.

Attached: DB5499AA-F49E-4C6C-ACD1-B05A3626B61A.jpg (609x800, 215K)

Ugly af t.bh

you can reply anytime bby

Looks pretty bland

It’s not ugly, it’s just unoriginal. They refused the same design

Attached: 648D4AF7-33A4-4990-AB96-D81B3F2D62A9.png (1242x1186, 1.32M)

based gronk

Attached: PqI5PsL.png (1280x720, 934K)

bland designs that are as simple as possible are the thing nowadays.
just be happy it is not covered in bright-ass colors.

all of these are better tbqh

Attached: super-bowl-rings-thumb.jpg (1200x630, 217K)

>422 diamonds
Holy shit. For comparison, the next biggest was 283, from Super Bowl 51

Attached: 5EBBB290-307D-452F-8AE1-57F4F728AE58.jpg (816x811, 519K)

>top row
Ew
>Steelers
This ones good, the second best ring ever made. The only thing making it worse is the actual game
>Colts
Also pretty good but not as heavy with diamonds
>saints
The big gem in the middle of the logo throws the whole thing off, they shouldn’t have added that. Pic related has the sameness problem
>packers
The four corner gems look awkward, they should’ve just had them behind the logo like the Steelers did

Attached: DE0B54DE-6932-481F-80CB-B5FA8CEB3116.jpg (1800x1507, 293K)

Imagine being on this homo avocado diet with no booze and still beating your center at a chug after giving him a headstart

twitter.com/PatriotsSBLIII/status/1136817752214257664

4>1>5>6>2>3

Attached: D8bPkRxW4AEInp9.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

6>3>2>5>4>1

* > * > * > * > * > *

2 > 1

Attached: F8A3E489-55EA-47EA-A149-FC0ACA06D33C.jpg (600x397, 34K)

The only person who is allowed to respond to this is the >Philadelphia Basketball 76ers Poster. You are awesome :) Also please respond

Aesthetic.

Attached: 6xTB12.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

PANTS CANNOT BE STOPPED
McCAFFREY WILL GET 3000 ALL PURPOSE YARDS WHILE DOMINATING THE LEAGUE

Other rings need not apply

Attached: 23578a_lg.jpg (2620x2107, 2.54M)

Baltimore's logo doesnt look good on a ring at all

>any team other than the patriots wining an owl this season
SWEETIE

nice

Pure Kino.

has brady's sixth knee ring created another trip
jesus christ this is pathetic

>oh Mistress T, call me a faggot some more

/nfl/ IRREPARABLY BTFO

>Brady’s sixth knee
I’ve seen this multiple times before but for some reason this time it made me laugh

you have to show the sides, back, and internal inscription to fully appreciated it

>Wentz's extension makes him the 8th highest paid per year at 25.66 mil/yr
>locked up at that level for 6 years
Solid move

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-231827~2.png (1080x1720, 261K)

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
THANKS BRADY, END THIS LEAGUE

Attached: A5806A5A-72BA-48CF-A2A9-EE3418BD6215.jpg (629x624, 68K)

>Wentz has never played in a playoff game
>somehow this means he sucks
Absence of proof, much? How can be sure how the '17 season would have played out if he hadn't got hurt in that Rams game?

yeah but he'll only finish 2 of those healthy

Wentz would have dabbed all over that Falcons team, way harder than Foles did

They probably still blow the Vikings out but unlikely Wentz plays as well throw for throw they probably still win by 10-20

Super Bowl is where the real if lies, because Foles played a near flawless game and that was barely enough to win

Solid move for cowboy fans only as they get to gleefully take the division for the next 5 or so years.

t. Newfag

Imagine being aware of the NFC East's history at all and expecting to win consecutive years

sadly, the correct choice
>rivers will never get a ring, why even live

Hahahahaha
>cuckboys
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

misses playoffs for being washed up
he'll be better though
lacks color

Hi Fernando. Have you bought any Vamos El Tree gear yet?

Dolphins

It’s really not that valuable

Attached: 37AFEFA7-AE8E-4057-B50D-8A30063FEEAD.jpg (400x242, 31K)

more like 5 or so months when they pay Sak/Hak Picksixscott 30 mill

Going to change this year since Giants fucked themselves deep, Redskins being the Redskins, and Iggles will have no Foles to back them up this time if Wince gets a booboo on his leg again.

can't hide in here, bombston

Here's a list showing the last time a given team made the playoffs (the rest not shown were in the playoffs last season).

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-233143~2.png (824x1291, 179K)

>Divisions, ranked:
NFCE > NFCS > AFCN > NFCW > NFCN > AFCS > AFCW > AFCE

lmao signing wentz at that much is a powermove, cowboys either have to sign dak for more (which he isn't worth) or basically admit he's worse by signing him for less

You literally cannot refute any of this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-233645~2.png (1080x1326, 320K)

>w-well the Cowboys might do it too!
Shit excuse. I will laugh at you all when they pay him $30,000,000 total over 3 years

>Implying paying more for trash is better than paying less for actual talent.
Dak will sign for less since he has no where else to go, and he enjoys being with the cowboys. Wince is footballs Larper. Overhyped and overpaid garbage.

>duck poopscott
>actual talent
L E L

>Dak Playoff wins=1
>Wince Playoff wins=0
More talent than Wince and cant use Wince's cuck ring as a comeback.

Aside from Wentz, the Iggles are owl contenders again this year
Their secondary is healthy, they got the best LT in the draft to be a swing tackle and eventually replace Peters, and everybody just sat back and let them get JJAWs and Miles Sanders
All wINTz has to do is not get himself clattered again and they're right back in the mix

>cope

Watch out rest of league. Dak is throwing deep.

Attached: dak.png (518x492, 31K)

By this logic Goff is better than both of him even though he's an arm attached to a headset

Attached: B6CAE2F7-9883-4F48-8F55-61C77A14F340.jpg (828x601, 189K)

Is it true that Mayfield has been struggling in OTAs?

The only thing I've heard from Mayfield at OTAs is that he has a ton of velocity on his ball which Odell was using to make a passive-aggressive snipe at Eli.

I dont know if that was necessarily a swipe at eli, Mayfield's receivers last year took a while to adjust to his throwing speed as well. Just look at the drop numbers at the start of last season

Attached: poopscott2.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Mfw almost every answer could be the 49ers

Attached: 1556690581979.png (441x300, 333K)

Don't forget the 20 blue sapphires

/Bills Owl 2020/

For 20 AFC championships

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU /NFL/HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY COCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (1079x1080, 626K)

/nfl/, bradyhaters, and other AFCE teams on permanent suicide watch

Just kill yourself Old Bay.

Look at all those asterisks.

yeah, a grand total of zero *

>10 karat gold

What went wrong patsbros?

>Lamar has won as many playoff games in one season as Wentz has in three
Impressive.

>losing to the bloos

So if the Rams hadn't moved to LA maybe they could've win SB53?

>which I doubt the Eagles have.
>Talking out of your ass when you don't know
The eagles spent all offseason clearing space for Wentz' deal, they have the cap space for it.

What kind of money are Goff and Prescott now want for their new Contract?
Dallas is gonna fucking overpay Dak

Why are all cowboys fans so clueless about basic football shit? Wentz signed first which means Dak/Goff will both sign for more, especially because they both have playoff games as y'all love to point out. Better hope you guys beat the Rams to the punch.

theundefeated.com/features/lamar-jackson-could-join-small-club-of-black-quarterbacks-drafted-in-first-round/

Look at this list. Why would you ever draft a black QB in the first round? It's like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets loaded.

Before anyone says anything Mahomes' High-Yella ass ain't black

youtube.com/watch?v=x1wokslD-Hk
>Cowboys fans laughing when they are about to pay this guy 30 mil a year

He dates a white woman
Seems pretty black to me

>americans
>white

Such creative designs

Because Cowboy fans think Dak will play for more pride and love for the team than money, and think Wentz wanted more pay than play than anything.

Such a team would of been good had they chose BDN over Wince, but jew GM had buyers remorse and wanted to make himself look good by letting BDN go and signing 128k on a dead weight QB to make himself look good.

Starter Foles is trash m8, hes only good when the pressures on and/or its the playoffs
He'll have a shit time with the Jagwires this season, partly due to their meh O-line and trash receivers

Still better than Starter Wince

nah
the only thing he's better in is he can actually take a hit without breaking in half

>2017=Wince tears ACL. Foles comes in mediocre at worse but finds himself at the Vikings game, and keeps it intact for the franchise first owl win
>2018= Wince cracked his back like an old man with a mediocre starter record. Foles comes back again and wins 4 straight and saving their playoff hopes and gets a decent run in that only ended because a guy had butter fingers.
Foles is currently 2-0 vs Wince for franchise saves and they still let him go because *muh capspace* and outright lie and pay Wince all the hidden money.

Foles was shit before the Falcons game and mediocre in that
Agree he was better in 2018 though
He just has the power of meme magic on his side
But also the Eagles have an elite O-line and receivers and a great defence all around, so he wont be nearly as good as in Philly

I rather have a decent qb in Foles with awesome team chemistry than a *great* qb in Wentz with little to no team chemistry with all those fucking turn overs when he's on the helm.

well yeah especially with Foles' durability
Wentz has had one good season that he didnt even finish due to injury, this is a huge year for him

>watching the OTA vid
>seeing CC speak in Jacksonville

It's been 2 years and it still hurts

Attached: Therealmonsterisyouforremindingme_01fd360000f0279997b7719f1db8de28.jpg (453x408, 74K)

Even more so the Eagles are projected to have the hardest schedule in the NFL facing against projected 7 over 500 teams if you count the cowboys.

and Wentz good season to which only two of those wins were against over .500 teams while the rest were dogshit teams.

I didnt know that, but theyre roster is so stacked I think they'll competitive right up till the end

Id say the best they will do is 11 wins, and worst will be 7

The giants are going to be better than anyone expects this year but probably miss the playoffs. Jones will be up and down but will have at least 2 games where people start talking about an elite second year showing.

>G-GRONK, HELP MEEEE!! Edition
Can I post the Save me Burfict image then? I miss the 2016 Gnats

>The giants are going to be better than anyone expects this year but probably miss the playoffs.
They will be the most spectacular 7-9 team, Eli possibly will get signed to a 2 year contract because >the gnats' front office and I will be the most excited gnatsfag of them all

Attached: SAVEMEBURFICT2.png (442x997, 920K)

based

Attached: 1539387998100.jpg (242x520, 50K)

Jets

Attached: CC67C1CF-6A35-4A6D-9409-5EB3BBD00922.png (720x405, 222K)

>Jets

Attached: 1BE22689-B7B2-4191-9BBE-AAB77BD5AC43.png (507x547, 200K)

>They will be the most spectacular 7-9 team

This is exactly where my mind is at too

> Eli possibly will get signed to a 2 year contract

Eli is going somewhere he can start and get paid next season. Some team is gonna give him 15 mil next year and he's not going out sitting the bench. Jones is the future though. 2020 is gonna be a playoff run

Shitty photographer didn't get the rings in focus

>the Eagles are projected to have the hardest schedule in the NFL
Says who? lol

Eagles fans.

What’s the nastiest rivalry in the NFL?

Ravens/Steelers & Chiefs/Raiders come to mind first

Ahem
*ting ting
I have an announcement to make...

Josh Gordon has a ring...

And Larry Fitzgerald, and Antonio Gates
Still do not and never will.

That is all

Attached: 1543704318334.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

based

Attached: snowprobleem.jpg (594x396, 65K)

Randy Moss doesn't have a ring
Trent Dilfer has a ring
Rings dont fucking matter

>t. ringlet

Let’s talk MVP, /nfl/

Who are the best candidates to win this season?
>Goff
>Wentz
>Luck
>Mahomes repeat
>Wilson
>Mayfield continuing the trend of sophomore season MVP candidacy
>Brady again
>Brees

>t.ringbabby
Am a browns fan. Not saying we get a ring anytime soon but thank christ we dont have lameme

>rings don't matter

yikes

Attached: 2019-06-07 13_07_53-New England Patriots (@patriots) • Instagram photos and videos.png (599x602, 633K)

If Nkeal Harry doesn't end up being a bust and Brady gets 35+ TDs he'll get MVP by virtue of being old as shit.

>>Goff
Exposed, gonna have a bad year especially without Gurley
>>Wentz
Possibly, but will probably get injured
>>Luck
High likelihood
>>Mahomes repeat
Decent chance depending on Hill and if he slumps
>>Wilson
Doubt it with the Seahawks running the ball more, but maybe
>>Mayfield continuing the trend of sophomore season MVP candidacy
Maybe, but I still think the Browns fall apart
>>Brady again
Doubt it with Pats relying more on the run
>>Brees
Kek, noodle arm dome babby is done.

Why do people think Wentz will get hurt again? I realize he has injury history, but it's only been two things, the ACL and his back, and neither of those will affect him this year. It would have to be something completely new.
The ACL was a freak thing that can happen to literally any player on any play. And the back issue was mishandled by the team, he shouldn't have been playing through it. It wasn't a big deal, but they never gave him a chance to recover.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This poster is delusional, get him to the infirmary

>another useless reddit bay post

>he actually replies to trips

Browns/their fans

If Al Davis were alive does anyone think Gruden would have been hired after the on air comments he made at the 2009 draft when he thought he was off air?

Attached: tom-cruise-les-grossman-e1535054140761.jpg (900x652, 50K)

No Jimmy G? No Rodgers? No Cam Newton?

You have to not be utter shit your entire career to actually be considered a fraud.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-094355~2.png (1080x1270, 161K)

Cam Newton wont even be the starter in Carolina after week 10 this year. Carolina is Grier's team now

Yikes that's too bad, I liked him a lot more after losing the owl. He still having the same problems? I know his o line kind of fell apart on him in recent years and he didn't have a lots of receiving threats

>safety
>qb pressures
I'll take useless stats for 1000 Alex

>I-I-I'm going to g-get him n-n-next time

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-084929~2.png (1080x998, 146K)

This is going to be even funnier when Dak gets 150+ million

I hope absence of Brooks doesn't affect the offensive line too much.

It seems like he'll be back soon. I don't think he'll miss more than a game or two. Re-signing Wiz was a good move, him+Isaac+Big V should be enough for a couple weeks.

Attached: patriots-ring-super-bowl-liii-1559875347.jpg (1079x607, 75K)

way too busy

Why do you think that is? They obviously payed him but did everything they could to fuck him over so they could get a gimmick qb on a cheaper deal.

It's the most retarded dumbshit a team could possibly do but its not like they weren't one of the most brain dead FOs in the league for awhile now.

>t. Wentz internet defense force

Who gets commissioned to make super bowl rings?
How do I get that job.

i hope so, o-line started to crumble when he went down in Saints game.

>i have no argument the post

>h-he had a good season once
>t-totally worth the gorillion dollars we gave him

Attached: D6iHt7oW4AU8LIP.jpg_large.jpg (474x490, 21K)

seethe more old fag

What reality do you live in?
He's played great in all three years he's been in the league, including MVP level numbers in 2017 and the best ever third season for a QB. The contract extension puts him at the 8th highest paid QB by $/year for the next 6 years.

Jostens do them

LaN-Word Jackson is quite literally THE worst quarterback in the league by a wide margin

Attached: b95.png (900x676, 410K)

How many seasons has he finished though?

FYI you don't play at mvp level in a year you're injured in.

Part of being MVP is not being injured

I didn't say he won the MVP award

>reddit bay
try making an argument lol

Because he wasn't playing at an mvp level.

imagine having to, unironically, cheer and support lameme of all """quarterbacks""", and your only justification is, "well he (in reality the team's number one ranked defense), beat teams such as the bengals, the raiders, the falcons, the buccaneers, the chargers, and the browns."

imagine treating beating those kind of teams as an accomplishment.

youtu.be/RH6KPAFdP7M

Attached: 1559919874658.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

Attached: 800.jpg (800x560, 70K)

Absolutely seething

Attached: BegoneTHOTs.jpg (924x1018, 203K)

give me one actual reason why lameme will be a good 'quarterback,' because I cannot wait for your rude awakening and cope when the season begins.

You said the same thing last year and all he did was go 7-2, turning the team around and winning the division.

baltimore sucks at every sport

>you said.
I never said anything of the sort, Yea Forums is not just a bunch of tripfags and with everyone else being one person.

and the "teams" he beat were the bengals, the raiders, the falcons, the buccaneers, the chargers (before getting destroyed by them in the wildcard), and the browns. cope harder.

>Volume stats in the era of nodefenseallowed

>lost by 6
>destroyed

cringe

>didn't finish the season

>rating
>completion percentage
>volume stats
???

>he didn't watch the game
embarrassing

Wentz would be a red smear if defenses didn't get full nerfed

>turns off trip.

What happens in the alternate universe where the cowboys draft Johnny Manziel?

Wentz is a Foles babby. With his contract the Eagles can't stack their team with talent. 8-8 record at absolute best. They're lucky the rest of their division is mediocre to shit.

He OD's or gets stabbed by one of their MS-13 fanbase within 3 years of being drafted.

>With his contract the Eagles can't stack their team with talent
Why do people continue to claim the Eagles are going to struggle with the cap? Year after year you say this, and year after year they have no problems at all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-094415~2.png (1080x1325, 156K)

I bet none of you retards saying Wentz will get hurt would actually put money down on it lmao

Anyone thinking the Wentz deal is bad doesn't know shit about the current NFL. Not signing him was never an option and doing it now with him coming off a down year and before Dak and Goff get their deals is the cheapest you'll ever get him

I bet you've never had sex.

Dilate

SEETHING

Yeah, because back issues magically go away...

Attached: 1559673541810.jpg (500x263, 53K)

God you're an idiot. The "back issue" was a small fracture that persisted because they didn't give it a chance to heal. That's not the kind of injury that has lasting effects after it's healed, and it's completely healed now.

>impersonating a medical doctor

Reported to the FBI

this is the year the Bills take the division. this is it. We got Allen now, and a center to put in front of him... and offensive linemen always maintain their numbers after getting big contracts... and a w-white receiver... and Shady's not THAT old...

Brady can't really do it forever can he?

Attached: 1540455220360.jpg (205x246, 8K)

BERSD

Attached: 66D93DA3-8FC3-44D6-A96E-8E17439AFC11.jpg (500x375, 16K)

brady will literally play another 40 years

Would you rather have Carson Wentz or Andrew Luck as your teams QB

Wentz

Luck

Bros, how many Sacks does Demarcus Lawrence have against the Eagles over the last few years?

As many as Carson Wince has playoff wins

They didn't have to pay a QB until literally yesterday. Easy to manage a cap with a rookie QB.

Wentz

And yet the Eagles don't sniff a super bowl without him. Crazy how that works

see

>t-they'll have t-t-trouble with the cap th-this time, I swear!

Attached: howiedoit.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Saquon should be on the list. He might be coming up against all time total yards records with a retooled line and some more experience

RIP Eagles, we hardly knew ye

Attached: 2019EaglesSeason.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

>another episode of "I only pay attention to big names getting signed and completely ignore that my team can't afford good backups when players get injured"

me.

Literally every year everyone says they'll struggle with the cap, and literally every year they don't at all. They've had the deepest and most solidly built roster in the league the last few years. They have strength all the way down the depth chart, and based on Howie's track record there's no reason to expect that will change any time soon.

Foles dragged them into the playoffs last year, Wince was a .500 qb

>Anyone thinking the Wentz deal is bad doesn't know shit about the current NFL. Not signing him was never an option and doing it now with him coming off a down year and before Dak and Goff get their deals is the cheapest you'll ever get him

It's a dice roll. It's the best contract in the league if he stays healthy, it's 50 million a year if he keeps missing half his starts. It's 100m in dead money if he takes a nasty injury that ends his career. The guy is injury prone, it's not just bad luck.

No criminal charges for Tyreek.
Do you think the NFL still suspends him?

Looking at the list it seems the Redskins are the ones always falling for the Black QB meme and getting screwed for it

Freezing arctic take: Dak is a far better QB than Wentz and Goff and will win at the minimum of two superb owls while Goff will be forever ringless and Wentz having a backup ring

You're speaking out of your ass. People that didn't pay attention to the team's season should not be allowed to post about it. They struggled through injuries throughout the year, and finally got some continuity at the end of the season, enough to make a push and sneak in to the playoffs. Wentz played well last season, his numbers and the eye test demonstrate it.

With literally worse numbers by every individual metric? Wins and losses are not a QB stat. The entire team picked up Foles last season. You'd know that if you actually watched a game

yeah that's a bad take

lol

For at least 8 games

Dak hasn't missed a game and the best ability is availability.

These aren't arguments.

Exactly, he doesn't fall apart when things don't go his way either (like Goff) or try to play heroball and end his season prematurely (like Wentz)

fucking kek

That only applies to the elite. Durability doesnt make Wendell Smallwood better than Darren Sproles

I don't think he's the most talented QB in the league. I think he's less talented than Wentz probably, but besides being available, he also comes across as a much better leader and he got a lot better when they got Cooper. Cowboys coaching holds them back though

I'll take a reliable B over an unreliable A any day. Especially if you don't have a high level backup.

Went is arguably more talented but talent isn't all that matters

Reliable and durable are not the same. Dak is safety personified, with all the good and bad that come with that. He's not going to gamble and lose, but he's never going to take that risk and win

Tyreek will play more games this season than Carson Wince

Wentz

Would you take 100% reliable D over 80% reliable A?

We already know Wentz is not popular with his teammates, how much to they hate him now that he has destroyed their salary cap for the next 300 years?

Attached: 1549822954559.jpg (447x444, 27K)

HAHAHAHAHAONONOOOONOOONOOOOOOO CHIEFS GARUANTED SB

MAHOMES BACK 2 BACK MVP

EAT IT NFL

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-121640.png (720x1280, 311K)

His text messages between him and his bitch were so scripted.

>arguably
Objectively

>didn't win shit with him last year
>w-we'll win this year
Queefs

>reddit bay

yeah, im thinking we are back

I also won't be holding my breath for any apologies from any of the cunts moralizing about how Tyreek should never play again before knowing the facts

Attached: 1546198448711212.jpg (800x657, 77K)

Cope

The Eagles are going to get Andrew Luck'd in ass.

>Wentz is not popular with his teammates
>whole team was at his charity softball game like 4 days ago
kys oldfag

Attached: 1558848252314.jpg (634x490, 23K)

Can't wait to see how you cope when Tynig assaults his family on tape. It'll happen sooner or later.

Beating crazy bitches like Tyreeks baby momma should be legal

COPE lmao

HAHAHAAHAOHNOOONOONOOOOO LOOK AT THIS LEVEL OF COPE

It's fuckin funny how biased the KC Star article is. Essentially slandering hills name even running it through the mud even after the criminal probes removed. The person who wrote the article I screencapped said the texts are fake because "who texts with punctuation"

Have fun watching my raiders go 12-4 and winning the division queeftards

KC Star is a fucking embarrassment

Everyone goes to those charity games, they dislike Wentz not the kids. Fuck Torrey Smith hasnt played in Maryland in 5 years and still hosts one here in Baltimore and all the Ravens, even guys he never played with go. Cope harder.

Attached: 6Z9CODvO_400x400.jpg (311x311, 25K)

Not the other guy, but to act like managing a cap with a qb on a rookie contract and a $100M+/4-6(whatever)year contract is a totally different scenario and you're being disingenuous to make it seem like this year of going from paying a player peanuts to fuck-you money is not a big deal at all.

In the last two years Dak Prescott has 21 ints on 1016 pass attempts (2%), and Carson Wentz has 14 ints on 841 pass attempts (1.66%).

Stop replying to this bait

>

Attached: Reddit Soyboy Wojak.png (753x960, 29K)

C O P E
O
P
E

The hilarious thing is the raiders first 6 games are going to prove your 12-4 comment wrong because the raiders are starting the season 1-5 with the frontend of this schedule.

I'm waiting for the bears game to see Carr literally crying after Mack shuts his makeup wearing bitch ass down over and over

By halftime Carr is gonna be cussing out Gruden for trading Mack

Attached: raidersschedule.jpg (474x558, 90K)

you are right, my bad. burn in hell old gay

that's more like it bud

(You)

>old bay's truth bombs are hitting a little too close to home
>engage meme defense

Attached: giphy.gif (476x268, 1.95M)

Shouldn't you be watching sissy cuck porn?

>The guy is injury prone, it's not just bad luck.
His ACL tear came from getting sandwiched while diving for the goal line. That would've fucked up anybody. He's yet to be hurt twice in the same spot. That's just bad luck

Wentz still has 2 years left on his rookie contract since they picked up his fifth year option so his actual new contract went take effect for two more years, but his cap hit will be about 16%. Not only that but his contract has more guaranteed money than Wilson, despite the fact that Wentz was injured the past two seasons and Wilson rarely misses a snap. If he gets injured the Eagles are going to get fucked over by dead money. On a side note, extending Wentz now for about $32mil a year will put pressure on Jerry to give Dak a similar contract so both the Eagles and Cowboys could end up shooting themselves in the foot

This is warren moon. He played in the CFL for many years and absolutely dominated, winning 5 Grey Cups. But when he came to ply in the NFL, he was never able to make it to even one Super Bowl.
This proves American football way more competitive than Canadian football and that the NFL is better than the CFL.

Attached: 478319F6-7CA6-410E-8778-7123E97DB820.png (375x569, 338K)

In what universe was that ever in question?

Sounds like he had the support of better players in the CFL, and that the CFL has more talent overall.

Brady will be 42 this season.

Surely age will catch up to him.

all tripniggers should be shadowmuted.

>shadowmuted

Attached: 1405400749767.png (496x472, 287K)

>Eagles are done if Wentz gets hurt no matter what
You can say the same about almost any team and their starting QB.

>If he gets injured the Eagles are going to get fucked over
Should've stopped typing there. Eagles are done if Wentz gets hurt no matter what. Might as well put yourself in the best position to succeed as long as he's healthy

A meme defense to counter the gayvens mean offense

But moving on from Wentz is not an option. Having to draft a new QB means all of their current talent is going to go to waste.

reply to

Again, there are many teams where you can say the same thing.

I know the Ravens offense is the most physical in the NFL but I wouldnt say there are mean about it.

No, the Cowboys would be better off moving on from Dak but won't because of sentimentality. The Eagles have no shot at drafting any QB with Wentz's talent in the near future. They were damn lucky that the incompetent Browns passed on him so they could eventually draft Memefield

I don't disagree with any of what you said.

kek

Attached: 1552737594313.png (618x686, 530K)

>Howie Roseman and Jeff Lurie
You're a fucking retard.

>old nigger.

Attached: 4d293c70bdadde4ff65e5092f70ed90f (1).png (495x469, 373K)

Is there any doubt that Erin isn't a fag at this point?

who cares

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 2.38.28 PM.png (2174x996, 275K)

Anyone else unable to get excited whenever there are positive reviews from a player during camp because it means that someone else on the team must've fucked up? Like for example if a WR supposedly goes off and has a great day I just think "wow our secondary must be shit" or something like that

>Brady absolutely dabbing on these young upstarts

Wentz is easy top 10 when healthy. Key word healthy. His mobility and arm are amazing. This just means Jerruh Jones is gonna pay Dak 33m a year for a mediocre QB LMAO.

Attached: 48800804.jpg (1282x1235, 159K)

You mad bro?

>Red pilled teams
Bills
Texans
Cowboys
Giants
Saints
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
Chiefs
Packers

>Blue pilled team
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots
Colts
Jaguars
Titans
Buccaneers
Falcons
Panthers
Bengals
Broncos
Chargers
Raiders
Bears
Lions
Vikings
49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks

Attached: 1558915825788.jpg (735x710, 153K)

Cringe

They're literally running out of space for trophies.
Next one they'll probably have to make it a 7 with diamonds.

The patriots have an obsession with making every ring they do the largest ever

Probably has something to do with their owner. You know how non whites are with JEWelry

t. greengay fan

When is the next one coming?

Attached: beliebit.jpg (400x256, 20K)

yeah and OJ didnt do it

the system is a joke

Attached: aaronsloophole.png (869x548, 309K)

You wanted Hill busted? I thought you were a chief fan?

>2 years left on his rookie contract
Yeah, I meant when his hit against the team cap goes from his rookie-hit to elite-qb-hit

~2040. Brady’s next will be in 2023, but it will be with the texans

Why would the Texans sign Brady when they have Watson?

>a nigger qb

Attached: thoumad.jpg (344x335, 28K)

Cringe

his pride will be crippled indefinitely when he throws 4 picks in one game, which results in two defensive scores and an absolute shutout of the steelers chances at a playoff run this year.

he will get in front of the cameras and say shit like "I guess I don't got it anymore", and this time the Rooney's and Tomlin will agree with him and bench him for Mason Rudolph or Joshua Dobbs

Who can stop them?

Attached: 1481661505683.jpg (960x671, 75K)

your list is full of errors. you are an erroneous faggot.

based

lel I forgot about that clip. Too good.

Over or under 6 game suspension for Tyreek Hill?

0 games

Oh my sweet summer child

Under

>reddit bay

repeat offender.
Over.

Yeah Im thinking at least a season

Minimum of 8.

Id love to see tynig get the Aldon Smith treatment tbqh

Probably dad.

watch as he cracks it in half this season like an old man and becomes a cripple because of it. That fucking dead money is borderline OBJ status

Bunch of weirdos that probably smell like bologna.

Wentz since he's younger and still has at least one good season left when he isn't dead on the sideline.

So make it like the dream team every year where all positions are stacked and are analytically the the most op team in the NFL. Got it

He's never had a good season.

And Foles always had better team chemistry over Wince both times and only lost in the playoffs last year because of Jeffery eating one too many butter fingers on the sideline.

NEW THREAD

Attached: ass.jpg (229x400, 40K)

So in your sense Foles is better than Dak since he has that as well and won the big game. Also that Houston game where he got hurt and chad his way back in to win it for them was pretty based kino.