Waaaa someone gave me a light shove

>Waaaa someone gave me a light shove

How is he such a fucking baby and why are people supporting him? calling for a lifetime ban for the fan?

This is a basketball game people shout jeer swear push people around sometime. It's like he's never been to a bar before.

Attached: Capturefdgdf.png (858x459, 393K)

Nah, fuck the guy who shoved him, you dont get a right to touch people unless you want your ass beat

If this was hockey he would look like a bitch.

>guy banned for a year with a $500,000 fine

Attached: 1527784614190s.jpg (242x250, 5K)

I'm not really seeimg where Lowry demanded a life time ban.
He did say "that shouldn't be part of our league" but that is different than demanding the guy be banned

This is the daily violence that black and brown bodies have to endure at the hands of white people. Kyle Lowry had every right to beat the fuck outta that rich motherfucker. But instead he handled it with style and grace, like the king he is.

Lowry said the fine and year ban wasn’t enough, implying he should be removed as owner

Maybe he just meant the guy should have to apologize?

how dense are you? The NBA will do everything in their power to not have another malice in the palace happen. I am surprised he got off so lightly. You can have rich white team owners getting physical with players you fucking neanderthal

so why didnt he beat his ass, was he shook??

is lowry the trayvon of our generation?

>crybaby ape dives into the crowd
>gets surprised people are pissed over it
Fucking candyass

Trayvon was a drug addicted, school suspended NIGGER, that wanted to kill a man because he looked at him. The Zim had a legal right to defend himself. Traytard was literally on top of Zimmmerman punching him in the face and wasn’t going to quit. Burn in hell Trayvon, you faggot.

Lowry is an NBA all star, and seems like a nice guy.

bizarre that people think the "fan" was in the right at all. Sure it wasn't a lot of physical contact, but it is the precedent that players rightly want to avoid someone more in the future.

Don't be racist.

You need to do some ethnic cleansing bro.

And what will bitching like a women do? Fans as a whole rarely do stuff like that, if Metta World Peace didn't scare off those 0,1% of the fans, why would this cry baby?
Also, LeBron pathetic Instagram post just made things more embarrassing. What a bunch of soft bitches, worst than Divegrass players.

But it's ok for players to run full speed into the crowd?

its funny because everyone knows these roided up buck niggers are 0.1 seconds away from attacking anyone and everyone in the crowd but nobody can say it so you've got to have this faux outrage over a tiny little push

Of course it is if the player was making a play for the ball. Sitting courtside is a privilege that comes with some danger. If you are scared go up a few rows.

If a white player dove into the crowd for the ball you would praise him as a scrappy gym rat who uses his superior IQ and hustle to get his team a victory. And if a black fan shoved him you would be calling him a chimp who doesn't know how to behave.Quit acting like a bunch of white knight social justice warriors for a rich multi millionaire owner who would sell you down the river for a new deck chair on his third yacht.

implying soccer isn't the same thing

that is actually a good point

No, he'd also be a retard as well like Lowry is. Stop white knighting for a millionaire baboon who doesn't even know who you are

You shouldn't talk about Lowry that way.

that white player would also be a bitch. stop dickriding you faggot ass hoe

>tfw the guy was probably a bay area liberal and this redpills him

It’s cuz the guy is white. You think these nigs would be so mad if it was a brother who pushed him?

based

Yep.

LeBeta literally went on a cry spree on instagram whining about this guys privilege.

Yes, and that's exactly how the owners (like the guy who got banned and fined) wanted it. He could have sat in a luxury box or pushed for his team to replace the front row of seats with a safety barrier, but he didn't.

Sid Sixeiro from Tim & Sid said that it was “white entitlement” about the guy that shoved Lowry.

No one else who sits courtside is retarded enough to do what this guy did, his dumb drunk ass though he could handwave it away but the league is terrified of another Malice at the Palace type situation from happening.

Imagine being american, you cant even watch a fucking sport withouth constantly seeing racial agressions

ESPN will be talking about the “racial dynamics” for days

There will be fights normalized in the NBA again. The players have more leverage and power since beginning of 2000.

Malice at the Palace 2.0 will kill the NBA and revive basketball again.

looks like a bitch regardless

holy based

Doesn't your country call footballers niggers at every game?

>The NBA will do everything in their power to not have another malice in the palace happen.

They definitely another Malice in the Palace in the near future. Adam Silver is doing terrible job getting involved with the players in general. Apparently Silver is gonna let this happen with ratings to appease the masses.

This.

based truthteller

I WILL NOT TAKE THE BAIT...cope

desu it really was messed up. If you are not in the game, do not make physical contact with somebody who is.

NBA should go hockey and have protected glass. Then fans can pound on it.

someone finally said it

Yes you dumbass

poor little black boy

cameramen, security guards, yardstick holders and more get absolutely fucking murederd by NFL plays that go out of bounds. I have nevr seen one of them get violent with the player. They understand it happens but their job requires they be on the sidelines. fucking owner could sit in a box but he sits in the front row with some bitch who was trying to be the next Steve bartmen. Fuck them both.

t. nigger

Do you even know basketball, let alone NBA?

Based fat black NBA player

I normally don't take their side in these kinds of situation but the (((Memeiors))) are more evil than anyone knows

>[Byers]: Mark Stevens likely will be forced by the organization to sell his shares in the warriors before next season

ok wtf, I'm with Lowry but holy shit this is getting out of hand

The Warriors are down 2-1 in the NBA Finals where KD has not played a single minute. Klay Thompson, Green, KD have free agency and now this guy pushes Lowry and people in the NBA, fans etc etc are calling for this dudes head

Honestly the backlash from not doing something like this could be more costly than what the guy invests. I would do this and spare some b.s. from fans a year from now. its not worth it

He needs to sell

>a fucking leaf

Funny I only see niggers saying shit like this lmao

Isn't the whole point of /pol/ or whatever right wing bullshit group to just "assert dominance" in that exact manner?

Ban niggers

Lowry isn't white, he's a Jew. Please use the echoes for (((Lowry))) from now on, thanks.

Attached: 57-411.jpg (900x675, 175K)