Worry not, Best Ally, for we shall avenge you and clean our teeth!

Worry not, Best Ally, for we shall avenge you and clean our teeth!

Attached: Imagem4.png (513x519, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_British_Ultimatum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cringe bootlicker

We have to bootlick the ones who kicked Napoleon ass out of my country, thanks to our ally , we are not french scum

Thank you Portubro, truly our greatest ally

Ignore the frog mate, you have a beautiful country with excellent people

I cringed even harder. Keep praising Satan.

Yet your mom comes everyday at my place to clean my toilets

yeah, thank god we're not french scum
*proceeds to beg french and german eu money*

It's okay Alberto, just give me one of your sisters

i'm an only child and i don't need franco-german gibs, thank you
my life goal (taking care of abandoned animals) can be easily sustained with a minimum wage

>avenge
Pal we humiliated ourselves. NL only had to tap it in.

PAN ALERT! PAN ALERT!

well, tell yar dad to impregnate yar mom, then
I'm a patient man, I can wait two decades...!

don't waste your time arguing with frogs mate

shhhh

Attached: 1468206869273.jpg (607x608, 91K)

oi m8
not too mad about that defeat?

More like German money.

French economy going down the shitter too

you're so patient that over 18 years have passed and you still got no pussy so you came to an online forum to beg for one, right?

nah, remembered Agincourt, Trafalgar and Waterloo

You're goddamn right

Attached: 54154154167.jpg (353x334, 26K)

>implying communist scum who fled the country in the 50's aren't worse than the shit they're cleaning
Imagine being French and letting these people into your house

They didn't even have to do that for their second.

Then you remembered Hastings, the Harrying of the North, Castillon, all the french kings who cucked you so hard a huge part of your vocabulary is french, amirite?

Attached: 4314939104315.gif (250x250, 897K)

Do you beg? Well, i work so.

always voted blank
my parents are in their 70s

Good for you bro, do the thing that makes you happy.

>Normans
>French

don't even know your own history. Embarrassing

you don't beg but the company you work for probably does it
from the big psi-20 companies, to college research groups, passing through every consultancy firm - everyone is addicted to eu's tit

>n-n-n-n-normans are not french
COPE, FAGGOT

>The Normans that invaded England in 1066 came from Normandy in Northern France. However, they were originally Vikings from Scandinavia. ... At the beginning of the tenth century, the French King, Charles the Simple, had given some land in the North of France to a Viking chief named Rollo.

ok

As if. Nobody became french because of Napoleon. In fact they became developed because they broke the british chains that were keeping them down.

Just lol at admitting being a english bootlicker whilst insulating our french friends. Wtf.

based Brazilian

Attached: 1522796729872.png (1303x892, 274K)

you know the brazilian is right, bootlicker fuck
we're the good guys, always were, always will

Cope harder colonised subhuman.

English is a creole language based on French. Imagine getting 95% of your "monarchy" decapitated and being forced to speak a human language.

And the native americans died of diseases. It's not as bad as aenglan colonisation. You are nothing without the French.

>You are nothing without the French.
Two countries, one people.

More like one metropoly and one colony.

It's funny how these English think they are original. All their institutions are merely a copy of original French ones. Ministry of Excheques, that they say defines them, is an example. That's a French word. Before the franconisation of England, the people there were just germanic baboons unpiling the rocks piled up by the enslaved celts.

so you could suck up to literally any country and you chose France? fucking monkey intelligence

What's the matter, pom, are we not cool enough?

No. I just like the truth and debunking anglic propaganda.

no you are not

>good guys
you are cancer just like england and germany

w-w-w-w-w-well, neither are you!!!!!

That’s an outdated cliche. And those women’s kids would be bullied by frenchies like you in school.

Nowadays you clean your own toilet and it’s your kids who are bullied in school by Dembelé Sissoko

Thankfully the nations league is rigged so TSU wins the balloon so it’s a good thing we won’t be humiliated in the final

based

Attached: 1551922029239.gif (360x346, 170K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_British_Ultimatum
Nice “alliance” you got there

Attached: 7E1CD9C1-0457-4EEB-B7F5-627BCEAF4BD6.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Embarassing historical knowledge.
They spoke french, were catholic, swore fealty to the king of France, and declared themselves french, as proven by the Bayeux tapestry paid by Guillaume's brother that said
>HIC CECIDERUNT SIMUL ANGLI ET FRANCI IN PR[O]ELIO
Here English and French fell at the same time in battle
>HIC FRANCI PUGNANT ET CECIDERUNT QUI ERANT CUM HAROLDO
Here the French are fighting and have killed those who were with Harold

Oui, mon ami. Je veux changer ma mode de communication international du anglais pour le français. Mais ça requit un QI très haut, contrairement au cas d 'anglais.

On tente néanmoins.

And here is Guillaume Le Conquérant's family tree, for good measure. Hope you can still sleep tonight

Attached: 1557828314764.png (1292x904, 16K)

basé brésilien

Lol, England used and abused Portugal. Idk why there are still anglophile brainlet losers in Portugal.

They stole Africa from you.

Cucks.

Koeman said on national television we are better than you. Well, not directly, but it was implied. The commentators after the interview even laughed at your country's powerlevel. Thoughts, Portugal?

Attached: mfw portugal.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Didn’t ask for your opinion, monkey. Away back into the jungle you should scurry

>bragging about getting SCANDI’d

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

>and strong when you are weak.
That’s what englel have been doing for decades and look how that turned out

Rollo got the land after he lost the battle against the king of France. He had to swear fealty, renounce his faith and protect the realm against the vikings.
You dont have any arguments left so you now try to pretend I should be ashamed some nobleman from a country married and had sex with noblewoman from my country some 1000 years ago. How embarassing it must be for you. Are you all red in the face?

Attached: 1555607328129.jpg (720x719, 29K)

Quoting Sun Tzu, my nigga. You will win though, you always do.

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 10K)

a...are we still elite?

they seem confident for a team that didnt qualify for euro 2016 and world cup 2018
yes I know different teams but Portugal also isnt the same team.

this

Attached: portomoor.jpg (796x631, 247K)

Sure, didnt qualify: no talent, shit coach. But we would always have a top team again, the confidence is just the natural order of things. No offense.

>Rollo got the land after he lost the battle against the king of France. He had to swear fealty, renounce his faith and protect the realm against the vikings.
So does that mean white women in our cunts aren’t getting blacked because the niggers are Christians, adapt to our culture and have western names?
>How embarassing it must be for you. Are you all red in the face?
I’m not English, why should I be?

you bout to get humbled again in this meme cup final.

>why should I be?
Because you bragged about being the one that knew french history better? yet displayed a level of knowlesge that would land you a failing grade at some public middle school exam. Then you tried to change the subject to avoid talking about it.

GOTT

I said "would...top team...again"
Nowhere near being good at again, we went from massive shit to shit. Long way to go.

Attached: 1402789906726.jpg (576x1024, 43K)

>Because you bragged about being the one that knew french history better?
I did?
>Then you tried to change the subject to avoid talking about it.
I joined the conversation at , the other guy couldn’t be bothered with your autistic shitflinging

pretty wholesome post. too good for this shit site

Can't hear you, take that limp an*lo dick out of your mouth and then talk.

>it's an /int/ thread

cringing at you roleplaying virgins, to be ho

Good thing >we needed no anglo scum to bail us out and drove them out by >ourselves. Unlike you eternal anglo cocksuckers.

>we needed no anglo scum to bail us out and drove them out by ourselves.

kek

Attached: 4445.jpg (331x676, 159K)

STOP BULLYING PORTUGAL!

Attached: portugal bros.jpg (940x1203, 403K)

>English is a creole language based on French.

What? English is a Germanic language with French loanwords. The state of Brazilian education.

Attached: Most common words in English.png (616x794, 49K)

Here is a more useful chart.

>As you can interpret, French and Latin enter English vocabulary much earlier and in much greater quantities than previously thought, it only takes the top 1,627 words in English for Germanic languages to lose the majority share of vocabulary and at exactly the 1,875 most commonly used words do French and Latin dominate English vocabulary. It seems that Romance languages enter English at an exponentially fast rate but eventually do solidify at a level that I cannot reliably determine at a sample size of 5,000 words; it does appear that it eventually reaches the percentages earlier provided by other researchers such as Mr. Williams.

>Interestingly enough are French and Latin not the first foreign languages to enter this composition by frequency. For the first 200 words, Old Norse makes up 5–10% of the vocabulary. Words such as “they”, “big” and “die” all seem to come from Scandinavian sources that entered English around the Viking age, a trait that seems to be unique to the English language.

>Furthermore does Greek live up exactly to expectations; the share of Greek words in English increases linearly through rather academic words such as “photograph” and “character”.

>Conclusion:
>French and Latin make up the largest portion of English core vocabulary. After the 1,875 most frequently used words out of the 250,000 words in distinct English vocabulary do French and Latin dominate the English language, achieving a share of 56% at the core vocabulary level, 5,000 words

Attached: core vocabulary.png (1235x637, 55K)

Better get onto the linguists then m8. As they all seem to think that English is a West Germanic language. Your findings will interest them I'm sure. Not to mention the grammar structure and what children learn first is all Germanic.

Most linguists would indeed agree that english is a west germanic language with a latin/french superstratum, which could be a basis to argue for it being a creole language or even becoming its own category of language.

BASED

go get shot by moped riding favelamonkeys

ahem, WW1 and WW2