Untitled

Attached: 1559854799133.webm (1024x576, 2.85M)

This would happen to City every week if teams actually pressed them. Instead 90% of teams just put 11 men and sit behind the ball waiting to lose

yikes

Attached: 1551912428042.jpg (447x551, 34K)

How can a professional footballer on a NT not score that first kick?

>The white busquets

What the fuck was he thinking? Also the second shot wasn't going in, this was an own goal

how is it possible for one nation to fuck up so badly all the time in big moments. it's actually harder to not consistently do this. i'm legit impressed.

There's a reason he warms the benches at ManCity.

its recorded as an own goal on livescore

Yes but you know they have a bigger chance of conceding from counterattack if they play high pressing

>GK makes a beautiful save
>his lazy ass defenders let forward tap-in
every fucking time

Pickford doesn't deserve this :(

it was worse, it was an own goal

Johnny Pebbles

city have the silvas in midfield who can control any shitty pass/clearance and release a forward in the blink of an eye, opponents can't press because they can't afford to leave those guys alone
the dutch don't have anyone that good

>english finesse

>Pep spent £100 million on THIS

odds no more goals
evens england score
0 netherlands score

what the fuck the gk was doing, being completely out of position in the first place?

>invent sport
>be laughing stock of it in every regard
I can't even laugh anymore, I feel sad how England fuck up in the most retarded ways possible from the goal vs us in the South Africa WC to losing to part time Icelandic dentists in the Euro.

So, it happened AGAIN...

So that Stones can pass to him without worrying about scoring an own goal

HAHAHAHHA POST THE SECOND ONE

>THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING >THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ENGLISH DEFENDING

The fast Ngubu is the only reason it's a goal

>Tfw we literally have nobody better than John Stones

Is it worse or on par with the first one?

JUST

Attached: images (98).jpg (207x244, 8K)

Jeetje

the absolute fucking state of
>england

based neds

That's not even pressing.

I see 15 year old kids doing better than this. Just pass the ball to the gk. He's fucking dense that's what it is.

I thought Walker was supposed to be fast

Worse

please post then

pleb, it is a standard position so he can easily hoof it if the defender passes him the ball

Attached: 1559856004199.webm (1024x576, 2.38M)

Only possible gripe with him here would be that he didn't instantly move on goal after the attacking player started his run. Other than that, good goaling job.

Attached: Pickford.webm (600x338, 2.99M)

Good fucking lord.

THE FUCK
This looks like Oranje just scored an own goal, with the positioning and all. What the fuck were these mongs thinking? Why passing thru the middle at all?

Teach me master how to make webm like that.

mental illness

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550699608277.jpg (271x250, 4K)

>It's Stones again

>Attempting to play out the back

Only certain types of teams can do this.

England is not on that list

Attached: PZI-2015-Benno-Baksteen-2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

how is this guy playing for the best club in the world

Suicide soon.

TOP KEK

>Both mistakes from the same guy

Based

Reminds me of Brazil's defending during 7-1, with all that open space

WURULD KLASS

>

Webm user from the match thread here
Get a convenient video editor, a screen capture of your choice and Avanti.

Attached: ne.webm (1024x576, 1M)

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/elite/ survives but holy shit this goal

I still don't get how it's done.
Say you're screen recording, do you have to pause the recording, save the video, open the video, create the webm and then continue recording?

That all seems too long winded

>

Second one is Barkley you retards

>English defending

ffs, kek

>englel

>Stones
>Walker
>Barkley

I have 2 monitors. The match is on one with shadowplay running in the background. Every time something happens, I save an instant replay, cut it down to size in the video editor and then convert it to webm with Avanti. Takes about a minute. No pausing required.

If you're using OBS you can open two instances if you're PC is strong enough and record the match with one, and keep the other one on stand by for highlights

Not much he could do with that hospital pass from Stones.

Attached: 1559816397374.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

Wowww. Skipped the match. Played Pokemon instead. Wtf is that?

It's what we call English defending

£100m worth of "talent"

quintessential english defending

Damn. Feel sorry for you guys, honestly.

Highly risky

Oh right, so within the software there's an option to like "instantly save the last 30 seconds" or something, and you just click that and make your webm from it?
That makes much more sense. Thanks

I hate to laugh at my /elite/ bros but those defending mistakes where just comedy gold.

Both goals could be avoided if England was managed by some proper manager like Sam Allardyce, instead of onions guy that try to plan in "modern" way. Don't play it from the back, just kick it hard to Kane.

The funny thing is we've literally not got anyone better than John Stones at CB. Fucking frightening to go from Ferdinand and Terry to this.

Don't worry, we're laughing too. It's just typical English defending at it's finest, we're use to it now.

>Busquets
>black

Why do you have such a thicc RB England? He was miles ahead of Promes.

Golovin should've gone to Chelsea.

If you are comfortable with a terminal FFmpeg is the best software.

WE'RE GOING HOME

What exactly is wrong with England? Why do they do this?

>kick it hard to Kane
Are you serious? Anyone but him, he's garbage

after the worst CL final ever with 2 english teams this is not surprising at all.

>Barkley
and they thought they'd win?

Attached: penuldy.webm (640x640, 2.06M)

I would be mad but it's John Stones and John Stones has done this for what feels like decades. He did it the entire night. Even in the corner he's looking down at his feet asleep when De Ligt makes his run.

Should´nt of counted because the goalscorer was fouled

>European Football

lmaooooooooo

Dude press the centrebacks lmao

people mocking us for a couple of mistakes but honestly we held our own against a strong dutch side for 90 minutes.

How the fuck did Walker take 3 whole fucking seconds to react? Like literally, Pickford parried, got up, and started chasing before walker decided to run.

they all froze which is infuriating, it happens to often where defenders literally stop running and become spectators instead of rushing

Feel sorry for pickford but can't help but laugh because it's england

funny. can't believe we bottled that though

>EPLEL players

feel for pickford desu
all goals against him were horrendous defensive mistakes

Man, man, man - kansloos!

Attached: Y'all muddafuggas know.jpg (500x464, 28K)

such an amazing save from pickford tho

Pep did this. He made the english players on City think they are better than they actually are.

Stick to what you're good at. 4-4-2 and kick and run.

Maybe brits will appreciate a bit more how much work went into making those players look good in a system he created.

>tfw it fookin slipped again