I never want to see this manbaby playing for us

I never want to see this manbaby playing for us

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (590x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sofascore.com/england-netherlands/fUbsnUb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

should've called up weghorst and gone full hoofball and the english 2bh. they never would've seen it coming

But you understand, he totally deserves to play in a big club, unlike Lyone, who aims for the CL

>TWO, DOS, 2 clear goal misses
JUST

il a même dit que la ville craignait. quel connard.

Koeman is a fucking idiot who doesn't want to change players

koeman needs to get his nigger quotum

The pass was too hard to be fair

Tell me frenchbros. how does Memepiss play in Lyon? I don't really follow your league

Missed chances aside, he's playing well holding the ball well and playing nice passes.

Wish we had someone like that

the way he plays anywhere. occasionally amazing, regularly unreliable, always moody.

He's very good ... sometimes
Shit the rest of the time

Sometimes may be good.
Sometimes may be shit.

Holding the ball for far too long you spaz. Are you even watching the game

He is the type of player where you could ask if his efficiency is enough for top football. Imo he definitely doesn't deserve to be selected for the NT. his ego is too big for his poor accomplishments overall and this puts a strain on the rest of the team.

His ego is fabricated by the media. He's a easy going lad that likes to have fun and seriously trains

>memepiss missed that sitter
faggot is lucky they still managed to score

Are you mental?

this. if he was from a country with slightly fewer good players, austria or czech or something, he'd be worth building a team around to suit and cover for his bullshit. but the dutch have enough other good players that it's not worth him potentially fucking up their system

Nope but a lot of it is horsehit just like how the media tries to tell you Pogba is a arrogant dabbing cunt.

Depay is a fuckint cocky cunt and is also fucking shit
He acts like he's hit shit in Lyon when he would barely reach top 10 of the current players
Actually not even sure he deserves to be a regular on the team

>have enough other good players that it's not worth him potentially fucking up their system
Like??

is that you, Mino? are you doing business in england right now?

Literally the Steph Curry of football

>He acts like he's hit shit in Lyon when he would barely reach top 10 of the current players
Another case of misinterpretation from the media making him out to be hated in Lyon. Lyon is shit by the way.

does this look like a normal person to you?
this guy is a spoiled brat and his ego knows no bounds
this was already notorious when he was playing in the dutch league and most of the dutch were happy to see him go

Attached: memshit.jpg (649x459, 34K)

Lyon dabbed on your domestic treble champion

considering he isn't actually a striker, there are tons to choose from, just look at their squad and recent callups. none as talented as him obviously but that might be better for the team

monki c monki do

Agreed. Dude just isn't good enough.

>does this look like a normal person to you?
A modern player doing a celebration they find funny, nothing unusual.
>this guy is a spoiled brat and his ego knows no bounds
Ahh yess boomer logic falling for media bullshit that want to tell you he's a cunt.

Depay is based and a likable guy.
Livershit embarrassed barca who annihilated you

Sorry but objectively Netherlands has a lot of shitters sprinkled with some good ones. We're trash but someone like Portugal would dab on them easily.

> misinterpretation from the media

He literally says so himself. I think you are one of those niggers who is subbed to his socia media accounts and faps to his golden chains.

>Depay is based and a likable guy.
yup, you are one of those zoomer nigger retards

>embarrassed barca
>4-3

Last year we dabbed on them though

>He literally says so himself
You literally read this off tabloids that directly misinterpret what he says to spread propaganda.

I'm 25. Not a fat 50 year old that gets triggered seeing modern players celebrate like some cranky faggot.
>choking a 3-0 and getting exposed by a 20 yo isn't embarrassing

I was fucking about on spotify and found myself listening to dutch music and I must say, the song i heard from memphis depay was profoundly shit, and i actually took the time to blacklist from my spotify

You are retarded.

>depay yet again makes England fuck up the defence
Based

And you're from a fake country

One pass he didn't fuck up, 20 chances he did fuck up. His efficiency was terrible this game, as always.

As a United fan the one good thing from tonight is he is still shit and we were right to sell him.

He's better than every forward and winger st United now

Memphis is kinda based, plays out of his natural position and still does a pretty good job

Keep SEETHING
Double assists from pressuring the defence tonight.

The Dutch team isn't good enough for 3 consistent 6/10 guys to do the job. They don't create enough chances on a reliable basis. Memepiss, while inconsistent, can on his day be an 8 or 9/10 and sometimes you need that. Better to lose 3-1 and win 3-1 than draw 1-1 and lose 1-0

Who cares? Even in their prime they never won anything

No.

>sanchez
>pookaku
>trashford
>young
>martial
That's a yikes from me

Most are still better than Memepiss

>moody
If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best.

Imagine dropping this to keep ling ling.

kek based

As long as we dont get any proper strikers/wingers we will stay shit tier for a long time to come. Bergwijn looked good tonight but the rest is just gutter trash and not worthy. Fuck, godlike strikers and wingers was our trade mark.

Attached: 1100339216328.jpg (720x720, 62K)

Whenever he has one of his good matches people forget that 9 out of 10 matches are somewhere between subpar and utter dogshit

Its pure mental with him, he has none. A Depay in form and on fire is legit fucking insane. Unfortunately 90% of the time he is the antithesis of that.

desu, most of the defenders' mistakes came from his pressing

He is dogshit

he's a mental midget
at lyon he plays all of his games like today

oh look its another fraud from the french farmers league that got exposed playing for his country

he performs better for his country than for lyon.

that is a lie and you know it

it's the truth,

nope

>2 assists to a comeback vs England.
>what a fcking loser

guys?

Say sorry faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (300x323, 75K)

When you see Depay, you miss Robben, van Persie and Sneijder

Unfornunately, this is the future

another proof that whoscored are retards

I mean, we dont really have anyone else. And atleast he kept going the entire match. So thats something.

why?

he has two assists. are you stupid?

*misses 5 clear cut chances*
"b-but the 2 (1 actually) assists!!"

ah yes of course but despite his misses he was vital to the netherlands' win

for me it's sofascore
sofascore.com/england-netherlands/fUbsnUb

sofascore's rating is actually acceptable

Why does he sound like a m*roccan

I still have no idea why Koeman didn't include Weghorst in his squad. He had a pretty solid season

This 100%

>Weghorst
Come on now, he doesnt fit our style, fucker cant even control a ball properly. You do remember we always played Kluivert over Van Nistelrooij because he was a better, proper footballer even if he didnt score?

Bite the pillow Romania I'm about to go full Neymar on your ass

100 PERCENT MALAKIA

why is everyone hating on this guy? according to my football app he got two assists today.

and van Basten and Bergkamp and Nistelrooy

wtf happened to your forwards

Combination of young streetrats topping at young age
and white guys brain choosing society over gambling on a sports career..

He looks like a worse version of Nerman

literally every single NT manager plays up the "loyalty" factor

the only reason our NT has different players is because we're beset by injuries