APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 79197545-BFB5-491E-A738-6D894B2E1B7F.jpg (807x960, 115K)

OFFSIDE HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCK U OP

Offside

>op

OH NO NO NO NO NO

sorry you're offside, retard

VAR is destroying football

>jlingz

>APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1559332175847.jpg (179x282, 8K)

VAR'D

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 1559774296132.jpg (640x256, 10K)

who is that lesbo?

Attached: 3jqw1or0n5601.jpg (259x194, 9K)

it's the best thing, no more injustice and room to laugh at stupid speed threads

Looks quite mature for a 17yo dude.

This

it was fucking level
fuck VAR
you changed the outcome by measuring it

NIGGER

>anglos establish rules of the sport
>break rules
>reeee var is evil

For some things yes, but this is stupid, from the angle they showed they were literally in line with eachother (and before VAR implementation the rule was always to give advantage to the attacker).
I'm all for using technology but only to correct obvious mistakes like handballs and such.

>tf
>tp

it's funny as long as it happens to another team
maybe change it so england goals don't have to be checked by VAR and I will support it

platini was against the var. you kill platini.

Based

but that's the rule, if you were the one conceeding a goal in a tournament semi final because the striker was offside even for 1cm you would scream at refball.

>maybe change it
well there is 4 anglos and 4 guys from fifa that decide those rules in an obscure way, so i wouldn't be surrprised if retarded rules are establish once again, like a penalty for whatever handball in penalty box

Damn this kid looks like he has a promising future

the incels were right

millimeters of bone can change your life

Attached: 1.jpg (563x335, 39K)

basado y rojapilled

indeed, and when they make photo finish in cyclism and the guy is ahead for 1 nano second he win the race, strange isn't it ?

this is pretty silly

When the offside rule was made they weren't intending it to be measured in millimetres, just to stop people from standing next to the goal. Making it so extreme like this makes it impossible for any player to know if they're onside it should just be done with assrefs who have as much human error as someone on the pitch

They only checked because he's black

cope