Eternal /Elite/ Aliance

Eternal /Elite/ Aliance

See you in the Final lads.

Attached: pt uk bros.png (1314x988, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMv_f2atWUM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZthNYozVwNM
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol 100 english losers sent. It was the King of Portugal alone who defended his kingdom.

shut up jungle monkey.

Lol wtf.

Didn't know we had viralatas, who reject their lusophonie identity to lick anglic cocks, in Portugal too.

vai tomar no cu macaco

Based

they only asked for 100 good men

Reminder that Portugal didn't have artillery

Erm actually those 100 Englishmen were from Wales.

what? you ahve no ideia of what you are writing mr south american.
anglos are europeans like us portuguese. While angolans and brazilians or people from mozambique are aliens to us, by all means, behaviour, genetics, culture.

Attached: 154623423443.png (300x250, 27K)

Superb pic.

>lusophonie

What the fuck is that? do you even know who were the luso - Lusitanians? a para-celtic tribe, indo-europeans from the iberian peninsula. Do you think africans or brazilians are lusitanians? kek

Attached: lusitanos-em_celti_iberians-portugal0s.png (700x455, 547K)

>Implying none of the foot or the lances were English
>Implying John I wasn’t married to Phillipa of Lancaster and their children weren’t the illustrious generation
Lads if I was this much of a monkey I’d want you to put me out of my misery

A trained longbow archer could shoot 6 arrows a minute accurately, they could get it up to 12 if they're just lobbing them into a huge crowd. Crossbows could only fire 2 a minute, 3 at best. So really, 100 English/Welsh Longbow Archers were worth a shit ton on the battlefield.

>900 years of good times

Attached: Party time.png (277x652, 158K)

BASED ALLIANCE

>conquering Lisbon
>not just looting it, kill everybody in there, destroying everything and salting the land
Why? Even God Himself destroyed it

REMINDER THAT H*nry II of T*astamara was a rebel bastard who killed his brother, the rightful king, with assistance, and that John of Gaunt was the rightful King of Castille

Your description is beyond laughable.

>destroying everything

Yes they nuke it.
lmao you are delusional

That battle was epic, the portuguese crusaders came by land, the english and german crusaders by sea... they prepared it on Porto and then avanced south.. a based and glorious win, not only for Portugal but for all white europe.

Attached: Dom_Afonso_Henriques18Portugal7.png (736x1124, 1.52M)

I didn't say they destroyed Lisbon, I said they SHOULD have destroyed Lisbon

Good viralata.

>Murdered his brother
Cringe and fuckcastilepilled

Attached: 7AA3D882-CEDF-47BC-B606-7B771371300D.jpg (307x293, 46K)

Also the same way we can't have a big Brazil without a big Portugal, Portugal cannot be supreme without a big lusophonie. Enjoy your viralata worldview. There are millions in Brazil too, who try to force commonality with Anglics by insulting Portugal, lol.

Life is not about "genes" breh. It's about art, judicial systems, religion, language, architecture, etc. And you won't see those in England. I'm not saying Portugal isn't european or anything. I'm just stating that if you want a big Portugal Identity you should celebrate Lusophonie, as well as your place in European history.

Also just lol at celtics; got obliterated by colonisers more than native americans. They lost their language, their backwards culture and everything. You like these clowns for the same reason losers like vikings subhumans, pure propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMv_f2atWUM

>viralata

The world is not like you brazilian. Don´t project what you are on other's,it's pathetic and reveals inferiority complex. You have no ideia on european n portuguese history

Attached: portugal_1_2-me_23_ansdme_1res2dna_b1d2ma011o0110aav2a20qdscc225-402330scvxy5.png (732x643, 25K)

>Portugal cannot be supreme without a big lusophonie.

No one wants a big Portugal, we just want to be who we are just that. we don´t want to be big. Just preserve our identity.
Without a portuguese Portugal nothing matters and spanish, french,english, germans,italians,greeks, danish, swedes, are our blood and civilization brothers.

>It's about art, judicial systems, religion, language, architecture, etc. And you won't see those in England.

You are insane, all those things were created by europeans, one centurt of english or portuguese or italian history eclipses 95% of the world since ever.

> you should celebrate Lusophonie,

No we don´t celebrate cancer, full with crime, diseases, samba, jungles, poverty. fug that. fug the third world.

Attached: vvv0Portugal0.jpg (851x315, 25K)

Lol at not knowing what viralata means politically in Portuguese. It means someone who rejects his identity in order to suck imperialists' cocks. A word in english that would translate it nicely would be selfhating. It's not mutt lol.

I praise Portugal and its white heraldry because I don't want germanics or anglics defining what's white or not. Portugal and meds should define it not those subhumans. Calm down.

Have sex

>Lol at not knowing what viralata means politically in Portuguese.

In portuguese, in the real one (from Portugal) it means absolutly nothing.

> It means someone who rejects his identity in order to suck imperialists' cocks.

Our identity is what i've said.Portugal is an european nation with oldest borders,with deep roots and soul, from the north to the center and south and that's it. That's our identity. So we are not rejecting anything, we are embracing what we are.

>You are insane, all those things were created by europeans,

Lol go easy on the propaganda bro. Those things can't be invented. They are classifications of things. Anyone, even a dog has a judicial system; try slapping it and you'll be sanctioned by him. It's a biological thing. Please don't appropriate it like a good clown.

Architecture in the sense I wrote there means Iberian Architecture. You won't see those nice colonial big houses in England. It defines Portugal and is found in Brazil. If heaven doesn't have houses like that, I'm not even gonna accept entrance there.

>No we don´t celebrate cancer, full with crime, diseases, samba, jungles, poverty. fug that. fug the third world.

Just like England was a shithole before the Financial Revolution and the Pandaemia Americana, and got developed, a big Lusophonie could too. Things are not endemic and fatal. But we need to get rid of viralatas first.

Also lol at hating Samba. You aware your Anglic Gods love it right. High IQ calming music better than Jazz, and its created and molded in Portuguese.

Anglic Cocksuckers?

You ain't a true Portuguese Nationalist. The one who doesn't base his sentiment on fucking war and abuse. The true nationalist is the one who celebrate art, architecture, culture, music and people.

Again, celebrating Lusophonie doesn't mean you'll stop being European. So losers like you who are dying hard to belong with your Anglic Masters, who on their turn reject Europe and celebrate its Anglophonie, shouldn't be scared of it. Go easy.

>Lol go easy on the propaganda bro

sure mate facts, data and studies are propaganda. I knew some brazilians were retards, but this ..

Attached: murray-human-accomplishment~_worldsa00.jpg (739x643, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZthNYozVwNM

brazilians, the human trash

Pollution bro. Life is about beauty, not polluting the world to a point that has no going back.

Again you fell for propaganda, the one that defines what is inventions and progress.

The seething monkey kek.
Accept me senpai the thread. You will NEVER be White and European.

Lol at hating novel human art, draw fourth from the sacredness of creativity to mould the fundaments of human experience, bringing it to new levels never seen before in the existence of the universe, all in Portuguese.

Mate, get rid of the propaganda and enjoy happiness as a Lusophonie God yourself.

>Architecture in the sense I wrote there means Iberian Architecture. You won't see those nice colonial big houses in England. It defines Portugal and is found in Brazil. If heaven doesn't have houses like that, I'm not even gonna accept entrance there.

Delusional, all europeans from Portugal to Greece or England and Germany have tons of real and beautifull architecture.

>Just like England was a shithole before the Financial Revolution and the Pandaemia Americana, and got developed,

England was a "shithole" before the industrial revolution,then imagine what were the jungles of brazil,when the portuguese arrived in africa or south amereica your grandfathers not even had invented the wheel.

>a big Lusophonie could too. Things are not endemic and fatal. But we need to get rid of viralatas first.

Insanity part 5000, Fug that, millions of nigs, corruption, insane crime rates worse than syria,no identity no roots,no nothing. Pirtugal has nothing to do with that garbage. The only ones we will rid will be the anti-europeans and anti-portuguese like you.

>You ain't a true Portuguese Nationalist. The one who doesn't base his sentiment on fucking war and abuse. The true nationalist is the one who celebrate art, architecture, culture, music and people.

Excatly the opposite, we are the definition of a real portuguese. The ones heirs of a bloodline and those that want to protect and keep Portugal native,far far away of the crime insanity of the mud thirdworld. And to celebrate all that art, architecture, culture, music and people for sure it will not be with the third world there, it just takes a look on the world to understand that.

Anglos aren't even European, they're Atlanticist Anglo-Saxons.

>Lusophonie

Is great.
lmao

Attached: brazil2_homic_7_rate-4-122w01rb230611119v2-21s2a0s.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

You think I'm attacking you. You'll never get what I mean because of that, sadly.

You are used to be defensive because you only argue with brazilian viralatas, who attack our great Portugal.

Hope you'll understand some day. Lula is gonna come back and show us the way.

Wtf this shit like allies means? It was the fucking 500 years ago, the world isn't like that time anymore. And you Porchies and Anglos along with mountain Jews and Neverlanders are sucking cocks of each other and it looks like gay party, or some s*yb*y thing. Absolutely disgusting.
In Russia they say: "There are only two allies - the Army and the Navy", that's all.

What's the problem with low iq people who see mathematics or statistics as an endemic and fatalist, unchanging, substance? I guess it's easier to get ideas that way, but it fucks your whole understanding of them.

Thanks, Russian high iq as always, but I couldn't care less about those anglic clowns.

Mee too, this just looks disgusting and I couldn't pass by.

No, we just want distance from the third world, to preserve Portugal. In fact it's imperative to destroy any concept of globalism (onu, cplp,) to preserve Portugal, France, England or Spain.

High IQ. Also it's an only way traffic. I see no British celebrating Portugal. Nigel Farage even attacks our Portugal openly, that clown.

>it's the ELITE level of football
even the commentators know

LAUGH AT THEM

You Eurocucks are going exactly opposite of what you say. Looking from the side of Russia, your countries look pretty much the same with slight differencies. So don't tell these fairy tales about preserving da culture.

Bro England couldn't survive a day without their companies based offshores exploiting people. Economically, I love nationalism yes. Please destroy wall street and all those jew funding multinational centres.

But sadly what you want is the opposite. You want England to exploit us economically without ever letting us touch the wealth, saying they are preserving their "identity". Ultimate jewerish.

Thx mate.
Haha, Brits always look down on the world. And such attempts to cling to them looks like a dog asking for a daily food.

Russians think all of Europe is the same?

Yeah that's why I'm trying to save Portugal here from these mutt dogs, void of identity because they reject it.

It's the whole point of the thread but I think they didn't get it yet. They think I'm insulting their country. Pfff.

Oh I remember the British girl I met, she was so arrogant like a feudal looking on his vassal. Sadly I wasn't in the proper mood to try to pick her up.

They think there's several regional powers like Germany (the overlord), France and maybe Italy. Britain is a separate entity in our worldview.
Other countries are more or less similar to one of the regional powers.

Sadly mate. You could have shown her why they fear the Big Russian Cock in germany, etc. But there's always a next time.

>you should celebrate Lusophonie

Populated by millions of niggas and brazilians (niggas too). It will be an huge celebration of low IQ and poverty.
rotfl

Attached: world_IQ_2akajs01imacg323ws2225bv002wsaaa35aa2wv22030.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

Maybe another time, Portubro.

Attached: Spanish invasion of Portugal.png (329x1222, 270K)

Yes I get your point. You don't ask them to be the third world or lower the quality of life, but to transfer the sight on something different than Europe and at the same time the something which has more bloody bonds with them than they could think.

Gee you brits aren't looking so good

Attached: Afroforeginer+used+roll+pictureafroforeginer+rolled+image+_33e3b13e0e367d64977a4920119bce40.png (325x325, 79K)

More absurds.
What connecte us to england or to spain or to italy or germany is above all bloodlines and civilization. And that's exactly what separate us from you.

Attached: band_of_brothers-030ab11ba636r-europa0033asv32c3528xs8e323.jpg (960x599, 100K)

Whydid you jynx us bsed ally?

cursed thread

Yeah, I never lose hope to bring a wife from Europe and Russify her. :)

Not so fast OP

don't worry anons, we will avenge you in the final. truly our greatest ally.

since the xiv century, the oldest in the world.

Attached: 003_4-the-oldest_allianc-.lintheworld_pt_eng00120s1r45.jpg (500x812, 90K)

Well done England, well done.

HOWEVER

I'm not sure if we can still be friends after this display, England.

Attached: CloseItFast.png (166x187, 56K)

H-HELP ME PORTUGAL! PLEAAAAAAAASE

honestly i love this random love between countries more than anything else on Yea Forums, i always learn something

bollocks to brexit senpai

Are you a girl, bro? Looks like it, chasing the cock of rich boys, like the british.

What to expect from clowns from Yea Forums right.

This hasn't aged well

He's a manchild (onions consumer).

you just know

Attached: bettercallsal.png (639x448, 384K)

We've bottled another semi final, good bye elite bros.

losers

let's join our Swiss bros.

Exactly. Their architecture and art thrives here for example. I'm not asking them to be brazilian but to at least be proud of their own identity without clinging to Britain. Brazil needs a strong, independent and proud Portugal in order to build its own identity too. Here people too suck British cocks and US ones. It's disgusting.

More pic related. Less hollywood shit when picturing the ideal world here.

Attached: casarao-praca-matriz-alcantara-ma.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

I think that's gonna be europe's destiny. It's obvious by now.

Saudações ao seu viralata mais antigo. Cresça e apareça Portugal, caralho. Vocês passaram essa merda de dependência inglesa para o Brasil. Tomar no cu. Viva a Holanda, então porra.

You can go fuck yourself mongrel. Saying europeans are brothers is a fact, you like it or not is another issue. No one cares about brazil retard. We just want distance from you lad.
Claiming our portuguese national identity is claiming what we are,portuguese europeans, so therefore any european is closly related to us, and history speaks for itself.

>about sucking

we leave that for your monkey whores

Attached: brazil_l300m999313x332235.jpg (1550x1038, 448K)

Unfortunately Portugal is going to be a servant of local european powers, and there's nothing that could change the trend. Europeans nowadays are narrow-minded about the history and culture, they like SJW stuff, even if it's indirect, so very few Portuguese will look at your side. But you at least have the potential to develop into a new rising power and to take a lead in lusophone cultural affairs, and Portugal will have no choice but to recognise you as a superior country, good luck :)

calou simio.

Attached: 0b160-manif_8f0_Portugal202e0y015.jpg (720x498, 96K)

Me too, in next 20-25 years I expect huge waves of white immigrants to Russia

LEAVETHE CALVINISTS TO ME

Attached: Pepe 2.png (966x1006, 549K)

What weill happen is what happend before, we will go to asturias and with the help of other european bro's exactly like 1000 years ago in the reconquista we will purge, but this time not only moors.

Attached: reconquista_portuguese_02surprise_charge_at_Salado_battle_img6s60b11c35.jpg (674x898, 102K)

I'll ask those Russian freinds to bring the british trump boys here to call you non european again, bro, if you don't calm down. It's gonna be funny, but I don't like it.

Anyhow, the game is over and I'm out.

You know what? The memelords from Russia have the slang name for the EU such as "Evrosovok". "Sovok" in Russian is a derogatory term for the USSR. And the meme means that you're going to become no different from Soviets. Is it what you want in this so-called "brotherhood"?

and hail hail Portugal England and all Europa

call them ape

Yes. We'll be the ones who have to preserve and develop Portuguese culture, art, language etc. to compete and beat imperialism, sadly. Portugal itself will sell themselves to germany or england or whomever wants to fuck them.

>meanwhile in moscow

Attached: Moscow_Becoming_Europe_Largest_Muslim_City_030.jpg (800x450, 103K)

>We'll be the ones who have to preserve and develop Portuguese culture

yes, look at the brazilian preserving the "portuguese" culture

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

a bunch of mongrels talking about the portugeuse cullture and art. LMAO

>and language

That criolo you speak is not real portuguese is a mambo jambo of amerindians and nig accents

It's either local Russian muzzies or the guest workers from Central Asia, we don't have migrants from the Middle East or Africa like you. At least we never pay them benefits just because of their presense here.

>preserve
Has nothing within its borders.
I say this as one who's lived there years. You guys have nothing to preserve. Would be nice if you burned less museums btw

Attached: 1541310161779.jpg (277x296, 24K)

Based man of culture.

baseado.

kek brazil shoud be nuked. An example of what to keep far way.

Brasilian ''funk'' is one of the reasons i hate Brasil, it's like those africans tribes songs/dances they make to find a sex partner

>richer parts of the world develop more stuff
>using this as an argument