/nba/ general

Toronto blew Golden State out in game 3, will they do the same in game 4? Stay tuned and find out.

Attached: klaw.jpg (900x1200, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XV66CQ1g7Kc
youtu.be/cwqtK2wSjpY
barstoolsports.com/boston/shaqs-plan-to-save-the-lakers-is-pure-genius
nytimes.com/2019/05/03/sports/giannis-antetokounmpo-greece.html
youtu.be/LSy-zAX67zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqt0PfnMYS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VnnXWr_0jok
youtube.com/watch?v=wgVOgGLtPtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RBL WE OUT HERE

Is Durcant coming back?

LeBron is the GOAT

Attached: thread_16842241_20161108094328_s.jpg (720x712, 64K)

Is Kerr going to force KD into the lineup even if it fucks him over down the line?

LeBron? Who's that? Never heard of him. Sounds like a gay name

No, he's going to force Klay in

Lebron James look him up he's the best player on the Lakers

The who? That what-kers?

I only watch the playoffs sorry

Warriors in 6.

What happened to Warriors in 5?

Rapties got lucky and injured Looney and Klay, sorry I couldn't expect that.

Warriors in 6.

greatest.of.all.time

Attached: 1539194257195.jpg (702x686, 57K)

Oh I get it now you were pretending to not know him. lol

Attached: 1556260859936.jpg (403x594, 166K)

I already have 4 (You)s and the thread just started! Let's keep it up boys!

Attached: 1543776656411.jpg (640x640, 102K)

>illegal defense
>play in a post magic / bird era
>play in a pre kobe / shaq era
Yea I'll take the 6'8" high iq player who has succeeded against modern defenses and athletes who trumps mj in every statistical category.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-162113.jpg (623x1275, 630K)

I actually have 5 (You)s while the other American IP only has 2 so you're lying!

High IQ bron wants to end white privilege now !

Attached: privilegeaintwelcomehere.jpg (1125x951, 261K)

>free real estate

raptors win it all ezpz, its that simple.

Raptors stun the Warriturds in Game 4

Kawhi already looks like he's gotten a lot more healthy, was even driving for dunks early in the game.

He'll progressively get better with each one and close out the series in Toronto, Game 6, drop 45 points

Reminder that thev league had to change the rules to make it easier for MJ, and had to change them to be harder for the real GOAT Wilt.

>The NBA has banned Golden State Warriors minority investor Mark Stevens from games for shove on Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry in Game 3.

>The NBA has banned Golden State Warriors minority investor Mark Stevens from games for shove on Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry in Game 3.

Attached: 1539642853463.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Why was a part owner even doing that kind of shit? He’s basically jinxing his team to lose now.

YUPPIES BTFO

need a fat ass caramel bitch bros

This is ALL NBA games, not just the Finals

ALL NBA GAMES

is he tampering for Lowry?

>This is a MUST WIN game for them!

Attached: 159D9FCE-121C-443F-A9B0-4C7FE271737A.jpg (1252x1252, 153K)

I want a Japanese female wrestler gf

NO REFUNDS

Gay Area libtard hypocrisy and entitlement know no bounds

Do it for the #TheBay let's get this win #Dubs #NBATwitter

I hate this dumb shit. Draymond in the post game said throw away games don’t exist and he’s right. Every fucking game from game 1 onwards is must win, it’s the fucking rockets

Finals*

No idea why I said rockets. My retardation

Raptors take the 3-1 lead

>it's the fucking rockets

Attached: 1559794383708.jpg (600x600, 23K)

I think Lebron has had more active threads than every series of the entire playoffs and he wasn’t even there.

*solves basketball*

bless you, kawhi

Attached: usp-nba_-finals-toronto-raptors-at-golden-state-wa-2-e1559835504285[1].jpg (1000x600, 70K)

>Not knowing one of the underlying reasons that they wanted to get rid of the defensive schemes of the time was because they became "clobber pathways" and big injury risks to the basket cutter.
I like bullyball, too, but it's organized basketball, not a Compton court 2-on-2 for court rights after midnight. No wonder Kareem called Earl Manigault the GOAT, the way the rules were back then.

should i shave my legs?

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-152651.jpg (1079x1558, 784K)

He didn’t even mention race wannabe-victim

far from

Ten bands
Fiddy bands
Hunnid bands
Fuck it man

/ourguy/

So can a superstar win a championship alone?

Attached: 1B76F110-0CF4-40B1-BFA5-E9B2A26C2EDC.png (576x432, 223K)

This is what dedication looks like

All the other stars look so fake in comparison. This guy went from a nobody to top 5, soon to be best player in the NBA, one of the greatest defenders ever

Dirk did it basically alone

youtu.be/XV66CQ1g7Kc

>Durant Ruled Out Of Game 4 By Warriors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How dedicated was he last season showing up to dodgers games instead of backing up his own team from the bench in the playoffs

Shut the fuck up I fucking swear you're the worst poster fucking brainlet monkey fuck

Shut the fuck up I swear to God Spurs fans are so fucking fragile you're such privileged fucking front runners that can't handle being 2nd class now

Kawhi knew the decline was coming and got out, deal with it.

are you griding your teeth burger?

GODDAMN

He's not coming back anytime this series. Like fuck he's risking his next payday rushing back from injury after Apemond implied he wasn't essential to the team desu

this, he's a quitter.

>griding your teeth

Attached: 0A431DED-5EB9-4832-B789-549B211483B6.jpg (763x764, 47K)

Spursfags are such hivemind >muh Pop >muh system faggots.

KAWHI GONNA DAB DAB DAB DAB ON 'EM.

WARRIORS WILL BE DOWN 1-3 AND THE RAPTIES WILL TEACH THEM HOW TO SHUT THE DOOR

Fuck you Skip. Ain't nobody wanna play in Sacramento. Go back to sucking Derozan's farts from his ass.

need a white bitch

Attached: 1353F9C799814AD28E9A865B630FC2FF.jpg (542x593, 16K)

You'll find one at the kennel.

Attached: Huehuehue_5aeff1_4756684.png (960x925, 325K)

Kevin Durant is going to Sacramento this off season brainlet

>Durant out for Game 4
Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-154206.jpg (810x1281, 373K)

>you now realize the snake has already played his last game with the (((Memeiors)))

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH NONONONONONONO

>larriors down 3-1
>kd comes back
>they btfo craptors every game

is this the only scenario where kd justifies his moves to the larriors?

Raptors in 5

Warriors. In. 6.

Lmao does KD even want to play

Owner BTFO

BITCH IF YO NIGGA HAD SUPREME WE WAS THE REASON HE COPPED IT

Attached: C0954F6F-E6BA-41A2-8225-6D6629802E55.jpg (540x693, 80K)

>fat ass sister is being loud again

Attached: ben simmons.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

The Return of the King

Did Kevin tear his Achilles

No, it’s reported that he’s practicing today

this, Raptors are gonna relax since KD isn't playing and will blow their series lead

>Durant purposefully sits out forcing the warriors to put klay in
>klay gets career ending injury

Attached: C87ECDB7-B822-48C6-A7DA-31410B8BF90E.jpg (802x1199, 134K)

>Raptors are gonna relax
Cap

why is this guy fly fishing in a photo studio?

Attached: 1537338411179.jpg (750x750, 147K)

No one is forcing Klay. He wanted to play yesterday but was told not too. Now that KD is NOT playing in game 4, that decision seems really stupid. They just handed the Raptors one for no reason.

Never question The Answer.

I really want a thicc girl to sit on my face

it's a really good feel user

even better is she's american

it's not that comfortable bro i have to say

i'm tired of going to her place everytime i want to get my dick wet, i'm ending this shit rn

why not move outta your moms place instead

not really

more like lebased

because i don't need to pay rent and i love my bed and my mom i'm sorry

i'm thinking... it's this

O
M
G

i'd be really pissed at the warriors as an organization if this shit happened, klay deserves it the least out of all of them. easily the most likable guy on the dubs

Iggy and Klay are the most likeable

i like iggy a lot too yeah

(you) farmers are worst than commies/nazis/

Klay is a sore loser and an asshole but I guess he's cool cause he smokes weed and signed a toaster once. Steph and Draymond show respect to opponents on and off the court. Klay was that kid growing up who got mad if you didn't pass him the ball and then would take the ball home if he lost.

Is it a good thing or not?

if you want to be suffocated... at least you satisfied your fetish

He was behaving like an oaktown knee grow for street cred desu senpai fah goat

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
I need you boo, I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

surprised that there aren't more 4channel contrarians ITT

kind of based wont lie

this retarded owner thought he could shove Lowry and get away with it. How out of touch are these rich fucks haha

Attached: 1553231200652.png (505x489, 490K)

A TRADE HAPPENED

she's so cute bros

Attached: crying.jpg (950x475, 34K)

>Nets making a salary dump trade

KYRIE CONFIRMED

DURANT OR KLAY NEXT?

LADS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 2.39.57 PM.png (1272x818, 212K)

Nets now have two max slots open

It's time New Yorkers, it's time to bandwagon the Nets again

Free at last, free at last, God almighty we're free at last (from the Knicks)

Attached: Mama.jpg (298x400, 26K)

>we gun get Kyrie
>we gun get Kawhi
LELKERS FANS BTFO

who's more delusional lakers fans or knicks fans

Attached: The King vs The Big Dipper.jpg (800x244, 44K)

LEBETA BTFO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHHHAHAHAHA

Yes, and because Durant is not even close to 100%, he'll suffer an injury so terrible that they will have to amputate his leg. All because the Warriors cannot win without him and rushed him back out of desperation.

Lakers gun get Boogie and Bradley Beal.

Daily reminder.

Attached: D3pim40W0AEB8fY.jpg (1607x1025, 161K)

They never quit

KD said KD

Fuck the Knicks

We Brooklyn now

>Free at last, free at last, God almighty we're free at last (from the Knicks)

Are you really free from that idiot Dolan (and the MSG company) though?

At least that is relatively realistic, I would be more concerned for the Clippers IFF they legit get no one and the 5 Clippers fans would probably commit sudoku for buying into the empty hype

Beal is under contract and Cousins sucks, it's not realistic

I love her

Attached: D6SXHqtWAAEaPPN.jpg (988x763, 72K)

"Michael just remember when you played they changed all the rules to make it easier for you to dominate. When I played they changed all the rules to make it harder for me"-Wilt to Michael. And Michael had no response.

Attached: 1997-Wilt-Chamberlain-Michael-Jordan.jpg (1380x910, 224K)

Wouldn't be the first time a Celtics all star left for the nets

"Just remember Michael I dominated the league even though Russell won 11 rings."

Attached: 5c8fcbf301df720ff9440564-960-733.jpg (960x733, 61K)

I mean it as "desperate moves" if the Lakers get no marquee free agents, and depending on whether the Wizards owner finally relents and decides to rebuild the Lakers MIGHT be able to trade for Beal

What would Wilt say to LeBron?

>Your whole fucking era is a bunch of pussies can't even play defense lmao you get 20 FTs a game for jumping into people what the fuck even is this shit?

*secures the future in ur path*

Attached: 1528638698429.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>can't even play defense
Wilt played in an era where if you can't guard the guy you just foul him
How is that good defense?

Does this mean Jay-Z is going to become a part owner again?

>prime Kidd and Stojakovic
>did it alone
Bullshit

Forgetting someone?

Attached: 1545246230603.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Why the hell everyone acting like Mark Stevens pulled a gun on Lowry, busted his cheeks and then called him a nigger? Dude can't protect his girlfriend that Lowry flung into?

>Jimmy butler has stated multiple times that hes happy with the 76ers
>were 1 shot away from being in the ECF
>buys property in philly
>lakers fans thinks hes going to LA
how do you even become so delusional??????

Attached: 4fgtrb.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Jimmy is going to the Mavericks

>dude remember that shitty lakers team from a year ago?
>we'll give you that, but more injured for AD

Attached: 1531162414732.jpg (640x496, 45K)

>protect his girlfriend
What do you think every black who's near a white girl is attacking her you damn honky?

>protect

>Why the hell everyone acting like Mark Stevens pulled a gun on Lowry, busted his cheeks and then called him a nigger?
The league is soft as hell.

Brehs the Raptors just might do it

Attached: 1559623216066.jpg (1013x794, 132K)

disgusting, ewwww

He would probably say something similar to what he said about shaq. How in wilts era he couldn't back down and use his physical abilities due to the rule being heavily favored for the defense. Lebron is getting away with buckets that he would not get in the 1960s

Attached: sq.jpg (625x482, 68K)

are you niggas actually gay or just pretending?

Das it mane

My Rapties should be up 3-0

Oh shit trades are happening

Attached: Poland.jpg (810x1509, 746K)

Kyrie and D'Lo are going to be such an overrated backcourt lmao. That screams a second round exit. Oh god kyrie really is retarded. I mean, who wants out of free finals runs with the king?

Attached: Flat_Universe.jpg (1040x572, 72K)

if that were true at least 5 accounts would have voted for him

Considering this is pretty much a salary dump trade, I think the Nets might go all in and try to land 2 max free agents and let D'lo walk (either renounce his rights just like the Lakers did with Randle or not match any RFA offers)

awwww I thought KD was coming back for game 4? that's what you guys said...

So snek is not coming back and the Warriors just won't admit to it to throw mindgames against the Raptors?

That's amazing news for the leafs but I would still be scared as fuck over Klay Thompson.

>kobe even in the discussion
lmao

>The two most shittalking fanbases after the Leafs getting BTFO in FA even though they swore up and down they'd get everyone including Jordan, Bird and Magic in their primes.

I don't understand how you could be a Knicks or Lakers (well, atleast they had a ring this decade and last) fan. You have to be the type who eats glue all day to continuously support these franchises.

we won game 1 with klay healthy

That aggressive Warriors investor is now going to sell his shares he bought in 2013 for 10x as much as he paid :( right before the warriors implode too. lucky fuck

Knicks. At the very least, most players live and chill in L.A. during summer, but Knicks literally have nothing going for them other than "Muh mecca" in a time where less and less people give a fuck about history.

Free Agency 2019

KD - Warriors
Kawhi - Raptors
Kyrie - Knicks
Kemba - Hornets
Klay - Warriors
Cousins - Nets
Jimmy - Sixers
Vucevic - Knicks
Middleton - Bucks
D’Angelo - Nets

You have the advantage obviously but Klay in dire situations plays much better it seems. I hope the Raptors win it but i would still be scared of Klay. That's all I'm saying

Middleton Lakers

>lowry takes out two women, almost three, diving for an unreachable ball
>he's the victim because a literal boomer barely shoved him
The NBA is the most pussified league right now. They'll unironically be losing the ratings war against the XFL while they're in the fucking playoffs. Feels good man.

Attached: TUMBLING-DOWN.jpg (1080x649, 104K)

I don’t believe I’m GOATs. There’s being Iconic and the best in your era but something like the GOAT should only be decided if the game ever ends.

Only once it’s ran it’s course should we earnestly debate the great and and wether or not to validify one era of players over others

youtu.be/cwqtK2wSjpY

Why is this beat so good?

It’s low because the 15 million Canadian viewers aren’t included.

Also 9PM EST START TIMES FUCK THE NBA

that guy isn't a boomer, fucktard. just because you know one of the meme words doesn't mean you need to say it all the time.

because every bar ends with 3 evenly spaced kicks? like every other beat made by that dude and most mainstream trap songs

>kyrie
>knicks
uhhhhhhhh

KD ain’t coming back. Still with Klay I think dubs can win Friday night. Probs game 7 with Steph hitting a game winning three in front of drake.
t. Time traveler

New York is very stubborn when it comes to sports. Literally a century of Yankees winning breeds a sense of entitlement that all their franchises must win and be worshiped regardless if their current circumstances.

i could've made this song in 5 mins on FL studio, pathetic

>17 win team
>havent done anything of note for 2 decades
>"but da mecca of da enbeeayy"
knicks fans are worse than lakers fans by a mile, at least lakers fans have rings and legends to back it up

A lot of these analysts always say that teams should take a superstar out of the game and let the role players try and beat them but we saw that in Milwaukee and here in the Finals where letting the superstar get buckets and shutting everyone else down results in a double digit win.

“Analysts” are retarded

is he currently the best west coast rapper alive?

Attached: blueface.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

I'm an analyst. Give me a sweet excel spreadsheet and I'll make it sing, lift up it's skirt, then visualize it's secrets. Most analysts on tv are literal parrot morons pretending to be a character, or Paul "I need a wheelchair cuz I'm a bitch nigga with the shits" Pierce.

Why do people hype up Kyrie as if he’s even a top 10 player right now

Yes, but Knicks fans are the worst of all three. Yankees won. Mets are content with being the "woe is me" unlucky fanbase, Giants have two wins over the best team of this century, Knicks have.... they could never make it past Jordan until he left the first time, Ewing and Starks always choked in big games, choked against the Pacers, choked against Jordan, lucked in the most forgettable final ever-- only to get destroyed by Duncan, didn't do shit after that. until they got torched by the Heat and celebrated their one win against them as if they won the fucking title.

Knicks fans are literally boomers who are living off of 1973. Most of these kids coming out of school today have never seen a good Knicks team. You think some kid born in 2000-2001 gives a shit about Ewing? He's seen a mess of a franchise that hasn't done shit for his entire life.

>the fans win championships
The fans can't help that their team sucks. New York fans are vocal, and if their team sucks, they don't fill seats.

Attached: 1421015898148.png (552x659, 490K)

Most best coast rappers are still alive. Call me when he kills a man, skips jail time, has the same flow for 30 years, and then gets paid to show up and smoke weed.

Lillard is so much better than he is.

ya, the knicks "fans" are vocal about getting FAs every year and never getting them. Cant wait for you guys to strike out on KD, Kyrie, AD, and Jimmy

1. Kawhi
2. Durant
3. Harden
4. Lebron
5. Giannis
6. Curry
7. George
8. Jokic
9. Embiid
10. Westbrook

>he thought demarcus cousins would win a ring
lmao

>all the niggers on social media losing their suit for what that warriors owner did

Lmao am I seeing the same shit as everyone else? Dude straight up lightly pushes Kyle lowry's shoulder as hes laying on a chair and everyone is losing their mind about this? Is this for real?

that's depressing, it's so hard to get a good suit nowadays bro, they don't make 'em like before

Shaq has a three point plan to save the Lakers that is particularly retarded:
>barstoolsports.com/boston/shaqs-plan-to-save-the-lakers-is-pure-genius

Sign Klay
Sign Kemba
Sign Anthony Davis

Oh okay Shaq, so just go get all the superstars. Good to know. Someone GM this man.

Nigga already fell off lmao

Klay would never leave the Warriors. He’s not that type of guy.

>10. westbrook

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

Klay likes children sexually.

Attached: 151E3835-4E69-4912-B44E-C4A108AF8D92.jpg (1125x1004, 331K)

How is that any worse than
>Sign Lebron
>suck

>KD ruled out of game 4

Attached: angry black kid.jpg (981x981, 75K)

It isn't the push, it's that Lowry is a man doing his job, and some motherfucker he could slap the shit out decides to act hard because he can't retaliate. It's exactly as bad as people are making it out to be, if not worse. It's like curry being a mouthy fuck and deserving a slap, but at least he's on the court and can actually ball.

My Rapties could’ve swept the Larriors if they didn’t choke game 2 bros....

t. nigger

Do it

real talk /nba/
is it worth downloading war of the chosen if ive already finished xcom 2 ?

We know they can't get it done with Kawhi? Would the Rappies be able to win with Derozan?

The most shook poster on /nba/

>klay in
its over raptiebros

Missed you, my friend

Nah man, it's a respect thing and as a part owner sitting in a seat that costs more than most people make in a year, he should be chugging Glenlivet Blue and filling his underwear with caviar, not acting like a bitch.

They would've been bounced in the second round at best with DeRozan and Casey

what did he mean by this?

Attached: bucket.jpg (530x758, 34K)

This is why people want the title owner abolished
Letting rich white people hear they “own” other people gets dangerous fast

Kyrie isn't top ten, but he can be the second piece of a championship Big Three, so being able to get one without trading assets is pretty big deal.
In most years Kyrie would be the undisputed top free agent, it's just so happens that this year is the biggest off season of all time, and there are two guys way better than him available.

Raptors with Derozan would’ve made the finals but would’ve been down 0-3 against GS

sup 7kt

Attached: 1543444061171.png (1077x1069, 291K)

i dont think we've met

Give it to me straight bros. Are my rapshits fucking FRAUDS?

How fraudulent do you have to be to make it all the way to the NBA finals?

Attached: 1520972616618.jpg (974x732, 115K)

>defense is most important

they wouldve went 7 against the magic and lost in 5 against philly with jimmy butler humiliating derozan

The Warriors have won 2 out of 12 quarters lmao. They smacked the fuck out of them in Game 1 with everybody except KD, why do people think Flop Thompson coming back injured will help?

is there a reason you still come here? you do have friends, right?
nytimes.com/2019/05/03/sports/giannis-antetokounmpo-greece.html

THE MOST SHOOK POSTER ON /NBA/ HAS ARRIVED

>he paid for the seats
>he partly owns the team
>he should not have fun at the games

>leo rautins will never rub your shoulders as you win four games in a row to advance to the NBA finals
why live

Attached: 56737885683.png (1206x1460, 1.67M)

Uh.....should we tell him?

shit man i like portland. >we lost way harder than niggerokoumpo

This, should be 5

>Billionaires facing consequences for their actions for once
What country did I get teleported to?!

Greece switched allegiance to Poorpland after Giannis got exposed lmaoooo

>Remember Wilt, they changed the rules to allow you to score 60 a game while I had to lead my team to the Finals with passing because post defense was so tough

Attached: 1544899337815.jpg (328x425, 50K)

>Yet in November, after a Greek television sports commentator called Giannis’s older brother, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, who plays for one of Greece’s premier basketball teams, a “monkey,”
what the fuck

Can’t argue with math

Attached: 0F6BA784-B4DE-4DCA-9948-22336E511199.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

is it alpha to go on Yea Forums during work meetings

leo almost died yesterday, what the fuck would we do?

He can have all the fun he wants. With 2.8b or whatever he could fly to China and snort coke out of a Ladyboys ass with a rino horn while eating fetus soup for all I care. Talk shit, get hit. It's the golden rule, every culture knows it. He talked shit, gave Lowry a bitch tap, and because Lowry didn't rip his face off like a wild ape, the commish had to hit back. It's not magic.

Remember that in certain parts of Europe mutts and non-natives (ie. like Giannis who is pure Nigerian but born in Greece) are only "one of them" when it is convenient for the natives

portland got eliminated before milwaukee whatchu talking bout willis

hes not a sports commentator hes a fan doing an ultras show or something, kinda cringe but sometimes funny because people call in and shit on him and he gets butthurt

Prime AI on this Rockets team (instead of Har_en) would've easily dethrone the memeiors

>prime AI in the d'antoni system
damn

DeRozan wouldn't have lost game 2....

Attached: 1545532306678.png (1324x819, 1.14M)

why doesn't kd brush his hair

Attached: Snake.jpg (800x450, 58K)

>Just so happens that this year is the biggest off season of all time

Attached: ac2965ef-a630-4b4a-bfac-f24ada597726.nba_1_1280x720.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

You're right, I forgot Wade was a free agent as well. Fucking LeBron and Bosh, what a get.

Its alright you were still in diapers when it happened, no worries.

No. No this ones bigger because Lebron was moving to unfuck himself even if it meant making the East coast his plaything.

This year, the entire league can be flipped on its head like nothing. Well see the undoing of the fuckery KD caused in 2016.

>buying media hype this hard

the decision free agency did flip the league on his head. Nobody saw the heatles coming and even going into everybody just knew the knicks would strike it big with one of the marquee superstars, but they got stuck with a increasingly more injury prone stat. This year's free agency is nothing new

Kawhi needs more help

>3-6 in finals
>Needs to constantly change teams

Yeah he sure is the goat all right lol

kawhi can't win with these cats

> all starters with 17+ points

Kawhi needs KD.

Remember when Draymond told Durant to his face that the Warriors don’t need him and that he’s a bitch?

Getting sidelined by a calf strainer 5 weeks ago sounds like a bitch thing to me

Yeah and I remember when he immediately apilogized to Kd on camera because the entire team told him to Stfu

Hot take: the Raptors will sign a big free agent this year (not Kawhi)

His mom failed as a parent

>IGGY IS 35 GOING ON 46
Why is Shannon so based?

Did Michael Jordan die, retard?

Or Magic?

Someone in one of these threads once wrote “KD needs to brush his hamburger meat hair” and I still laugh at random times when I think about it.

KD looks like he has Khoisan heritage.

I just giggled at that line.
Shit's funny because its true.

All these teams with capspace, all this hype being artificially pumped up, all this delusional fan hope, just for it to come to an anti climatic conclusion

No one is leaving their current team but Kyrie and Jimmy, congrats on signing some role players to inflated contracts

It’s Butler and Kyrie to the Nets, isn’t it?

>black person failed as a parent

Shocker

This.
Also the Lakers and Knicks won't land any superstars. Media is just hyping both cities fanbases up, setting them up for disappointment.

Jamal Murray
RJ Barrett
Kawhi Leonard
Pascal Siakam
Anthony Davis

Attached: D8ZgEdHUwAAuPbz.jpg large.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

Yes, they've been trying to team up since 2017

I think Jimmy is going to the Clippers. Doc is his type of old school hard ass coach Jimmy loves.

But aren't there reports of Butler actually wants to stay in Philly since they can give them THE BAG? Don't worry though, some sucker teams will most likely end up overpay for B-List talents such as Middleton and Harris and regret those moves soon enough

At least 5 chips

Attached: 13633728842.jpg (427x300, 34K)

def tore his Achilles. He aint coming back

Vucevic is 100% gone because of mo bamba. Kyrie is gone. KD is likely gone because "rings aren't making him happy" and probably a few more wildcards

Do we care about these injuries to Kawhi and KD for next year?

Does it affect their value at all?

Kawhi can barely dunk without limping after and KD has been out for a while

Based Melo coming to the tdot o

>Vucevic
Who? We're talking about stars bro not no name scrubs

It's a shame that we don't get a real final cause of all the injuries, but a title is a title I guess

Imagine the Leafs won a cup cause the other team had all their best players out.

he's about to get that star money and that's all that matters

no because 70% kawhi is still a top 3 player

Spicy take: Lebron gets traded.

The Rambis are stupid enough to do it.

> implying Jason Terry wasn't the best Mav in that series
fuck off back to the third world

LeBron will demand a trade if they don't get a superstar this year

He signed for a two year promise from Magic, who's now gone and the team has gone way down south with their reputation at an all time low

Attached: 1552870929286.png (1038x1214, 1.64M)

who?

Fred Van Vleet
Norman Powell
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis
Marc Gasol

Would this team 2peat if KD, Klay, and Draymond stay in GS?

So who would actually be desperate enough to overpay for him?

Even if Lebron is on the table, who would actually have enough assets to trade for him and actually wants to deal with the baggage associated with him?

OH NONONOHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/LSy-zAX67zs

The Knicks are going to give Jonas Valanciunas 20 million a year.

Is this the most iconic LeBron photo of all time?

So do they or dont they need Durant? Wasnt the whole uproar over durant originally caused because they dont need him? And now you dumb niggas are laughing at them because they do actually need him? Are all NBA fans this retarded?

BREAKING: LeBron to Magic for Mozgov, MCW, and picks

Not to a rapist

Who is the best white center of all time and why is it Boban Marjanovic

Attached: boban.jpg (670x821, 77K)

You guys are literally only winning because KD is out so no

Attached: 6C369E31-E965-431B-B643-3BE2D2FA6786.jpg (818x1024, 136K)

>all the smart people minus Pierce and Max chose Raptors

Blessed

>paul pierce
sorry raptorbros, its over

Id like to see lebron play for the suns or Houston.

>rose
>smart

Lelmao

If Durant tore his Achilles then he would be in a cast on not walking around.

>Lowry confirms that Stevens told him “go f—- yourself” multiple times.

>“I think more should be done. He’s not a good look for ownership...He shouldn’t be part of our league.”

>Lowry also says he knows Lacob etc are better than that.

Shit taste. Jalen is based

Can someone explain why they played J Lin for the last minute?
Isn't that a slap in the face to J Lin?

>blown the fuck out by the KNICKS

filtered

It is just a typical way to lessen the chance of your starting/second unit players getting injured even if it is just fifty seconds

I'd say getting blocked by Mario Herzonja when you are attempting a game winning layup is worse

>Imagine losing to the Knicks because you gave up a 13-1 run to them in the last few minutes of the game

Based trips of truth

How would he get injured when there's 50 seconds left?

When we win the series does that mean KD joins the Raptors

i'm about to punch a nigga on god

No youd have to be down 3-1 GS first or are you that new to basketball?

this, Jalen and Jacoby is the best sports show currently

People are already planning the parade

Do I need to remind people Klay can shoot better than Steph if he is hot? Even if KD is out. You realize Klay is going to get a billion shots because the Raptors plan = put 2 people on Curry at all times.

What happens if Klay gets hot? You think every player will get 17 PPG+ every game?

he thought he had white privilege lol whoopsie

JJ flopped their way through most series

I have a feeling game 4 is going be another game 2

but d russ bros

>trips
Okay this is sick

Attached: D6JCJT3XkAIe8sP.png (720x707, 478K)

Brosan was a mistake

Motivated Klay is more scary than Steph

That's the problem, he's a flamethrower if he gets it going

The fact that the Lakers were still in Playoff contention up until near the end of the season and blew it with Lebron back on the floor was pathetic to watch. Just the fact that they lost to terrible teams like the Suns and Knicks, with Lebron looking like total ass (rolling the ball out of bounds, getting stuffed on the gamewinner, not playing defense and shrugging his shoulders helplessly) was extra pathetic.

Young core looked like shit, Lebron looked like shit, front office looked like shit, coaching looked like shit. It was all around terrible. It was honestly awkward watching them play.

Even if they get a medium sized name next year (none of the big FAs want to go and wont) theyre still fucked on so many levels. I doubt they will make the Playoffs next year either.

And to think, had Lebron stayed put he probably could have bulldozed through the heavily injured Warriors, but no, he adopted the thought process of the average 90 IQ LA Mexican and went “herp derp Lakers muh history means ill def win Finals like Lakers did in past because thats how it works” and fucked himself.

>if Klay gets hot
The point is not to let him. The Raptors have the individual length to at least contest shots properly. He's gonna get his no doubt but smart defense will limit him and ultimately prevail like how it did in game 1.

Steph will have to share his shot attempts with him so both players going 25+ will be unlikely. Plus he's not gonna be 100% when he's back anyway.

Kyle Lowry killed the Warriors momentum every single time last night. Steph would sink a nice three then Lowry would run the ball down the court and either find Green wide open or he would hit a deep 3.

I thought he was a choker bros

Curry got 47 points WITH constant double teams/coverage. If you try that again Klay gets wide open looks all game. That is why Klay is more important than KD, even.

Demar DeCute was the choker

Raptors beat them in Game 1 and almost beat them in Game 3 turn your proxy off bro

no proxy, i'm saying assuming the finals is over is stupid

"lol no KD we won"

can't think that way with 2 of the best shooters ever out there.

should i be scared of the baby dinossaurs bros...

Attached: curry-displeased.jpg (550x301, 24K)

>WITH constant double teams/coverage
Not really. They were less focused on doubling him in game 3. Otherwise we would've seen the Box and-1 defense again. Raps gameplan was basically letting Steph beat them by himself, which is not happening.

Kyle Lowry will never perform like this again, it's all down hill once this series is over

Larry on suicide watch

Obviously he can't cause 47 points doesn't mean a lot when other starters have 5 points.

They literally can not win without Curry + Klay or KD.

so we finally see the end of larry only to usher in a bigger cancer. The devil you know....

Attached: 1548913830386.jpg (680x510, 64K)

Will Toronto retire Bosh’s jersey

I love how assblasted the media gets from his polite dedication to painfully factual statements

Lowry plays better in road games. He's gonna dab all over Oracle tomorrow night as a farewell gift to the arena and dive in the crowd ass first.

To me, KD is the only X-factor that can undoubtedly change the course of this series. And it's looking likely he's played his last game as a Warrior already. Klay, Looney, Cousins, Draymond, Curry playing still doesn't guarantee them a win.

I just wished the Spurs could somehow get Bol Bol, he would be literally Kawhi+Durant 2.0

No, the only raptor who deserves to have their jersey retired is Lowry and maybe Kawhi depending if he stays

>Raptors go up 3-1

>KD somehow returns

>Leads them to 4-3 win and FMVP

would be funny to see

my raptor pummelled the warriors for 7 out of the 8 quarters Klay played in, we only lost game two in the first 6 minutes of the 3rd.

If warriors don’t get KD back it’s a lock for my raptor and /nba/ will never hear the end of it

why did the vidya poster get blasted for being shook?

kek, no he won’t be.. stop judging highschool players by their “highlight reels” of them playing retarded highschool kids.

Is that Nintendo John wall meme still a thing?

That Canadian who started it was so weird

I’m gonna get that win in Oracle....I’m gonna diiiiive right in the front row

Attached: 8127C42F-861F-44FD-B53C-EB84CB600E34.jpg (554x400, 69K)

i wouldnt even be mad
it would be based and redpilled

Definitely not, that loser scum traitor deserves only to be spit upon

Greekfag talked shit to Raptie fans all year long about how the Bucks would sweep them in the playoffs and reached peak uppity after game 2 of the ECF

Then the Bucks lost 4 straight and now he pretends to be a portland fan as a cope

Reminder for that buttblasted gayreek

Attached: 5EE16D05-D5C3-49B2-BD74-E7D29FCEC682.png (750x1334, 317K)

>LeBeta swept by Warriors

>Raptors beat them

Lowry > Lebron confirmed

keep in mind if the refs called a fairgame instead of fixing one for the warriors it would be 3-0rapties rnight nwo

Oh no no no ....

Attached: FE4F5270-BA68-404F-A1A1-B5EF6F6D4DAB.jpg (1125x1907, 871K)

>That leaves the Celtics without a superstar™
ECF it is

hate this greek faggot

MAGNETIC RIMS BRO

Attached: 3711C683-1CBC-49F7-9F56-F2A65DAAE30A.jpg (1125x375, 246K)

Why did that warriors owner get banned for shoving some random nig on a other team? Doesn't the NBA realize that owners are the masters and players are the slaves? If anything lowry deserved a tech for deliberately jumping on top of a row of fans

Attached: 1559613677639.jpg (750x709, 87K)

Have you only started watching basketball or does the fallout of the Malice in the Palace just not exist in this pocket reality where you seethe over someone for having a different tone of skin color?

Vice carter

On November 27, 2000, David Blaine began one of the most difficult endurance challenges of his career. Encased in a massive block of ice in times square for 63 hours, 42 minutes, and 15 seconds, he battled severe sleep deprivation and freezing cold temperatures before being removed with chainsaws.

Most zoomers have no idea what malice at the palace was and it was the players that instigated it, specifically chimplord wallace and big monkey artest

They still have to renounce DLo and half that squad to get 2 max slots.

On April 5, 1999, in his first public endurance feat, David Blaine was buried underground in a plexiglas coffin underneath a 3-ton water-filled tank for seven days and nights, surviving on nothing but liquids.

they have 46 mil in space now, if they renounce dlo they have 64 mil give or take

You were talking about throwing away games, it was an honest mistake.

BASED

Attached: ostrichdance.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

i still hate this picture with passion

Attached: C1yMpq9.jpg (550x550, 117K)

are africans the future of the NBA?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

The argument on the court wasn't what caused it. The fan some two or three rows up threw a cup full of beer at an Artest that Reggie Miller had just finished calming down after his mouthy exchange with Wallace. The insertion of the fan into the conflict was the wick that lit that stick of dynamite. There have been like a dozen weigh-ins, official and unofficial, around the level of behavior expected for fans and the level of professionalism that the player is meant to display in tolerance to an environment where emotions are running higher than a reactor with a set of graphite-tipped control rods. The immediate aftermath set in new codes of conduct and a set of rules ON the court to combat physical styles of play that would otherwise escalate tensions between the players as they did Indiana and Detroit.

You know, if you guys want to keep up this white superiority stuff, you might actually have to start investing in knowing your shit. If a "shitskin coolie" like me can point this out, what does that look like for your Aryan narrative?

dude imagine him fisting your mom

Attached: 1511683297877.jpg (900x505, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Uqt0PfnMYS4

Attached: kawhi-karate.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Who even wants Lebron?
He doesn't really "fit in" with any team. Because he can only play in his own ball dominate offense.

One thing I fucking love Kawhi for is how he's made statistic nerds like Daryl Morey cry into their soup about the "superiority of analytics". Kawhi takes some of the most inefficient shots known to the game and consistently makes them.

15 years from now you Google the same thing, who will be on this list still playing right now?

Attached: 1484194880618.jpg (646x708, 121K)

Definitely. When you consider that there are thousands of embiids and siakams just walking around West Africa right now, it’s a wonder more nba teams aren’t scouting the continent more heavily

Will we get a new Malice In the Palace but instead of fighting a female fan starts twerking in the stands, causing the players to go on an uncontrollable rape/consensual sex frenzy?

westbrook and harden

i miss gowiz

if it wasn't for injury our old monster trio woulda won a chip

Attached: nba_g_oneal_580.jpg (580x326, 83K)

why did kawhi left the spurs?

kawhi is goat not even shaq got us to the nba finals

Attached: shaq-raptors.jpg (600x360, 41K)

I honestly hope not. The Malice in the Palace is what caused the rule changes that enabled the league to become the guard-friendly mess that it is today. Another mess like that and we'll be looking at a league where a foul will be called because the defender put his hands up for a contest. I was fine with the "don't try to decapitate the cutter" changes in the 90s, but that was it. So no, I do not want another Palace. It's already too easy to get buckets.

Ibaka has been in the league forever though moron

it's so obvious that the autist snake is just biding his time and waiting for the perfect moment to come back and dominate. he's obsessed with the stupid media talk about how the warriors don't need him that came after the portland series. durant is going to have a 50 pt g7

Attached: 1550006245511.gif (498x498, 1.48M)

So do the raptors really have a chance of bringing the Stanley cup of basketball home?

>3-1 Raptors

>KD comes back and puts up 50 points in games 5, 6, and 7

>Wins Finals MVP

>Stanley cup
the what?

hey guys

>be part-owner
>try to swat at millionaire athlete when he runs out of bounds
>use tamest jeer on Earth
>millionaire athlete can't handle a few F-bombs
>cries after the game, fellow actors cry too
>League hands out one year ban from games
>League then pressures team into forcing you to sell your 6% share
I don't think this semen-slurping sport is for me anymore, the players and customers are bitch-made, softer than baby shit

if he was black nobody would have cared

>Touching a player
Yeah, no problem
>Post-Malice In The Palace
Now you're just asking for trouble.

How long did Embiid play basketball before turning pro?

>t-the warriors don't need KD!
Would be kino desu

youtube.com/watch?v=VnnXWr_0jok

Attached: hero.jpg (415x416, 20K)

>customers are soft
this the part that gets me, I'm used to whining from players now but the people on twitter calling for even more punishment are something else

Mark "See a Black, Shove Him Back" Stevens

i would push a nigga who bumped into my wife too

based hezonja

Seriously, I just want all of you to read up on the Malice in the Palace and how it changed attitudes, preconceptions, rulings on certain fouls and plays, the approach coaches and players took to discipline ... and everything else. Come on, guys, considering that the soft touch of this era had its fucking roots there, you could at least make an effort at making yourself aware if what it meant to this league and the sport in America.

>3. Harden
>giannis over steph
>westbrook top 10
>Lebron not 1
1. Lebron
2. Steph
3. Kawhi
4. Durant
5-X. fags. Can't wait for KD to come back game 5 and get exposed by CAWEE

Attached: 1497068171925.jpg (640x416, 39K)

still soft

>paying Durant plus injuries leaves you with no expendable Zaza-type players to take out opponents
>send out minority owners to assault players in their stead

they just need him

Attached: goat curry.jpg (620x783, 159K)

Reminder that Magic Johnson has been fucked in the ass hundreds of times.

Raps r gonna win the cup, and toronto don't even know what a raptr is. mlao

Prior to the Malice you had players getting bodied on a 3-pointer. Now you get people flaying as they drift by the shooter who's going for a pull-up three.

foundations for inner city children should start selling n-word cards to billionaires

Elgin Baylor is better than Kobe

Jeezus no love for Russ

11 rings yet still only 0.9%

I still have Jordan as GOAT but Russ shouldn't be lower than 3-4 in any ranking desu

*schlop schlop schlop*

Russell was great and a fantastic leader and defender, but everyone knows he had a lot of help with Havlicek and Cousy and Heinsohn

The competition he faced isn't respected. The best athletes back in the 60s were playing football and baseball... where the money was.

>He adopted the thought process of the average 90 IQ LA Mexican and went “herp derp Lakers muh history means ill def win Finals like Lakers did in past because thats how it works” and fucked himself.

Ignoring the fact that Lebron also wanted to go to LA for non-basketball reasons I believed that both Lebron and Magic were overconfident that they could use both use each other's supposed cache to achieve success only to backfire, the fact that Magic quitted multiple gigs whenever things didn't go well should've been a red flag for Lebron

Raps in 5

Dubs in 6

>Lebron went to LA to star in Space Jam 2 even though no one watches movies anymore
lol what a dumb boomer

unbased
based

Attached: based klarry.png (650x650, 303K)

*touches you*

Attached: 1533462213910.jpg (912x516, 32K)

Nice fanfic, Memeiornigger

Maybe you can apply for TMZ next

Still waiting for my nigga Jerebko to do something about Kawhi..

>KD has already played his last game as a Warrior and he will never play for the Warriors again

Attached: 1545593381617.jpg (711x714, 69K)

Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle, Ty Cobb, Barry Bonds or Babe Ruth?

He forgot about the effects of streaming

Warriors in 6.

I don't care what anyone says, if the Warriors lose, and KD doesn't play a single minute, he's still 2-2 in the finals

You're retarded

I thought a one year ban and a fine would be enough if he was a an owner.

but correct

I disagree. You have to actually play a significant amount for that record/stain to be on your name. What boggles me is what kind of injury did KD actually get, because from what I understand, it wasn't something he'd take more than a week and some change to get over. At the very least, I thought he'd get 15 minutes in Game 3.

Attached: 1554638359216.jpg (854x1182, 149K)

is the most generic white man face possible?

What is the NBA Team for someone who wants to be a fan of a loser team, Pathetic Team, Team without any Championship, Team with a very poor and very weak Base Fan, Team very rarely plays the Playoffs, Team With a very low attendance in the Arena, and Team Live Under the Shadow of a Most Popular and Successful Major League Soccer Team.

Just become an Orlando Magic fan.

They have one of the top 3 best-looking jerseys in the league. They're hardly a "total loser" team. If he's looking to go total "pathetic", the Kings would be a better choice.

;_;

Costa Rica NBAers

>Replying to stale pasta

That person should just go cheer for the Hawks

>They (Magic) have one of the top 3 best-looking jerseys in the league. They're hardly a "total loser" team.

Kinda wished they would just use the 90s jerseys, as far as their future is concerned wouldn't that also hang on whether the FO will make the right decisions?

Why would the Sacramento Kings be my ideal team in the NBA?

I want the purple-striped Raptors jersey back. I supported this team on the sole basis that they had the coolest jerseys ever and I want my dinosaur on the front again.

Hawks are like the Jazz of the East, though. They manage to assemble a competent collection from time to time.

>she

Low attendance, a black hole of confusing history, horrible-looking jerseys and a future that has enough light to let you down again.

wtf I love the Nets now

>Low attendance
lol the attendance has been great for completely abysmal teams during the totality of the franchise's history.
the old owners purposely tanked the team so they could sell it, but the fans came together and saved it from moving.

The Knicks should really start rebuilding from within. Change the culture, develop their stars and all that.

>Goes up for a rebound when he should already leak out on transition for a link-up play
>Drives for a contest over hitting an open man as per the responsibilities of his position
He's Wilt, but as a PG. Big numbers, little impact.

I picked the Hawks because of going along with the copypasta as Atlanta's soccer team just won the championship last year and its attendance has been pretty bad due to the rebuild, and they might also end up similar to the Kings right now soon enough

Then they should've drafted better in the first place

>Imagine drafting Frank Ntilikina and Kevin Knox

westbrook, ad, harden, carmelo, pg13, zion, carter, giannis, embiid, dame, wall, tatum, hayward

Give it to me straight, is Miku going to make it?

I don't believe in the "ready-made superstar" culture. I like the idea of molding and giving a young gun the time to develop, but again, I'd like a guy with the drive and hustle to use that time wisely, too. I don't think Kwame would have ended the way he did if he, say, had someone like Alonzo Mourning or Patrick Ewing as a mentor. Alpha type predator personalities rarely make good passers of the torch.

>KD YOU HAVE TO PLAY IN GAME 4!
>No

Attached: 1548368074928.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

not gonna lie lads, it feels good to be a rapties fan

If Peter Parker played in the NBA, what would his stats be?

Attached: 1545125405116.jpg (1400x700, 134K)

>Paul Pierce and Kellerman have the raptors winning in the last Oracle game
why

>5pts per gm
>30 rebounds per gm
>15 steals per gm
He'd be a defensive monster cuz of web slinging

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 7.32.23 PM.png (1254x1352, 1.56M)

why are you looking at me like that, user?

Attached: milly.jpg (896x1044, 180K)

Board man gets dubs

>wilt
>little impact
wew

I've torn my achilles. it feels like a bad sprain as far as raw pain goes,more persistent than overwhelming as opposed to the unrelenting crush-and-burn of a severe cramp. The troubling part is having to walk around on your heel like a peg-leg because the rest of your foot has no strength and if you try to use the ball of your foot you just end up pulling the severed tendon up into your calf.

You could say he wilted in the playoffs.

literally was a soccer player
although he played in high school and college

one awkward landing is all it takes. Why risk it?

Attached: Underwatervolcanoes02956x1024.jpg (956x1024, 135K)

guys my girlfriend is being really mean to me

my gf bought a new langerie

How big is your dick?

>implying dick size matters when your gf wants to be a cunt

Micropenis detected

Watching kino playbacks

youtube.com/watch?v=wgVOgGLtPtc

I want Lowry to get emotional like Lebron did here

>implying you can even see my penis with a microscope

Kyle Lowry has been my favourite player in the NBA since 2014

about 6 inches
i was gonna tell her how my day was but she told me i'm a loser and she doesn't care
i just went to my bedroom and cried into my pillow for a while

>muh injuries

Sorry rapties don't rely on 2 or 3 guys. Got the whole team contributing, even fucking Jeremy Ding Dong was out there for a bit.

Thanks Texas you're the best.

If the Nets get Kyrie and KD, will Knicks fans commit suicide?

>about 6 inches
You have a micropenis, that's the problem.

Its fucked up hearing about Kawhi’s catch phrases because I say “nope” whenever I’m watching games

Am I autistic like him?

Yes, but Kawhi is talented and you're not.

Where does the influence come from?

she's never mean to me lads, i know she's on her period this week but man that was the worst feelings
how should i cope with these feels

I do wonder where the fuck “board man gets paid” come from.

Considering how disappointed the fans were when the Knicks got the #3 pick (they probably forgot that the team only had a 14% chance to land the #1 pick and they actually had a close to 50% chance to get the #5 pick), IFF the Nets somehow gets both Kyrie and KD Knicks fans would probably should just turn MSG into ground zero

If I ever dated a girl that called me a loser (which I wouldn't) I would dump her ass on the spot no questions asked. Why the fuck are you with someone who doesn't respect you?

fuck commiefornia

Attached: sjwarriorbtfo.png (1847x297, 41K)

He used to say that back when he was in high school and college. Just wanting to get to this league, just … it’s about working hard, basically, outworking the opponent. Rebounds help you win games, big rebounds, offensive rebounds, limiting the team to one shot. And that used to be their motto, just some of them that were in college that was trying to get to this point.

it's unlike her to be this way
i would never cry about something like this if it happened frequently

If the Raptors end up being given the championship do they deserve an asterisk? The Warriors are all injured and the Refs seem to favor them.

nah they still playing against curry, draymond, iguodala, klay (sorta of)

its good

no because the warriors themselves are asterisks

Walk out there and tell her “Im a loser? Then why dont you do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of my life? Go on, get the fuck out of here.” Dont go cry like a bitch. No joke she will act tough and then stay. If she actually leaves, she has someone else anyway so fuck it.

Go do it and post results.

Do people legit give asterisks for all three Warriors' championships due to various injuries occured for their opponents? It'd be hypocritical if only the Raptors get the asterisk

>Refs seem to favor them.

I dunno about that, it seems that the refs have been terrible for both sides with missed / bad calls (some of the Raptors' blocks probably should've been goaltendings)

shut up fag
>'muh injuries'
boohoo, guess you'll have to make do with ONLY Curry (top 10 PG of all time), Green (top 10-20 defense of all time), Cousins (big nigga), Iguodola (future HoF and real ass nigga) as compared to the raptors stunning lineup of kawhi and some fat fuck
>muh refs
reffing has been shit on both ends of the floor all series. and as a good metric, raptors lost while scott foster and tony brothers were reffing, which NEVER happens

End the fucking relationship.
Two options.
Option A: cry about it
Option B: Be a fucking man and call her and tell her if she ever acts like that again you are done. You should have said that immediately. Because you didn't A is your only option.

>team beating an asterisk doesn't deserve an asterisk when said asterisk team is all injured
okay, continue to seethe

>all injured
see and also you're a pussy

hold on
i gotta take a ben simmons

Post yfw you now realize that Toronoto has not only ended the Oakland A's dynasty (1992 & 1993 World Series Championships), but will now end the Oakland Warriors dynasty. Plus, the Warriors are leaving Oakland after this series. Got damn.

Attached: 1421891054858.jpg (487x720, 57K)

wh*iTe “””””people””””” are disgusting

Attached: D242B235-D57B-4F59-A12E-27C4CAFDBC4B.jpg (2047x1365, 397K)

based

What anime are we watching tonight?

Slam Dunk

Ninja Scroll
or pic relate

Attached: at7.png (1024x1362, 443K)

Gunbuster

This is your fucking blog ya limp dicked loser.

New
New

1. Durant
2. Kawhi
3. Curry
4. Harden
5. Lebron
6. Giannis
7. Embiid
8. Jokic
9. George
10. Davis