Is Steph Curry the worst contract in the NBA?

People shit on the CP3, Westbrook and Wall contracts, but what about Steph Curry? Last night showed that he is up there is worst contracts in the NBA.

He is going to get paid $40 and $45 million at age 33 and 34, and he can’t even will his team to victory. Should the Warriors dump him along with filler and draft picks and start over?

Attached: 0CAA01A3-9B85-4366-A045-F79B39909003.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

>judging an athlete over one game as opposed to 82 game season

With that logic Eli Manning should be the highest paid man in the NFL as he’s undefeated in the super bowl along with 2 super bowl mvps

Max Kellerman and Nick Wright we’re right

This is repeated finals where Steph Curry can’t will his team to win. I’m sorry that’s pathetic. He needs to go and I say this as a huge warrior fan.

I’m tired of being the league’s laughing stock. We’ve had over 40 years of this

>Should the Warriors dump him along with filler and draft picks
If they were smart, they would do that in an instant. The dude is basically a bit taller Isaiah Thomas.

But... He dropped 47 pts

Why does it take so many all-stars for them to win?

Attached: 62083189_617557742081293_220529747262701568_n.jpg (863x863, 65K)

Garbage time meaningless statpadding

>judging an athlete based on how he performs in the most important moments as opposed to 82 meaningless exhibition games against the likes of the knicks and wizards
Yes, we will do that

Media's favorite cover up for the guys they're trying to sell you so you can buy more shoes "HE NEED MORE HELP DOE." They've been pumping this excuse out since Jordan was getting bounced every year and then could only win after they changed the rules for him. The average 80iq nba fan eats it up as gospel.

Notice they never use this excuse on the guys who don't sell endless shoes and jerseys (Hakeem, Duncan, etc.) even though they won with less. It's only the media darlings that get this treatment (Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Steph, etc.)

Yea I know.

What I am surprised about is the refballing that still happens in this day and age. I haven't seen too much over the top refballing this series but in many series over the last 5 years it's been ridiculous.

>People shit on the CP3, Westbrook and Wall contracts, but what about Steph Curry?
So people who are worse at winning than Curry?

Westbrook and CP3 have played in the playoffs more years than curry

Curry isn’t a winner. He’s a fraud. Why do you think r/nba, NBA twitter, Kellerman, Wright, Sharpe, Skip Bayliss are all shitting on him today?

I’m a Laker fan

I’d rather have Lonzo. Lonzo is cheaper and plays defense and has potential

Memes aside, what could the warriors get in a steph trade?

Westbrook played with Kevin Durant, and CP3 is 4 years older than Curry

>make fun of LeCrab for years because he wanted more help
>now that their roster is down to 4 measly All Star they do a 180
Oh no no no no

3 Championships, so no. Look at Mike fucking Conley's contract and see where that's getting the Grizzlies.

>we're
holy fuck that sums it all up right there

Well I'm a Cavs fan and I know my cavs should I have lost to the warriors, and also I'm a raptors fan and we suck too

That wasn't the narrative for Jordan in '89 and you know it. It was the question whether any help would get him over the hump at all, as every competitor in the East and West was stacked as fuck. Plus, the only reason the rule changes for Jordan happened at all was because of the Pistons body-checking him, and it was already on the table considering what Laimbeer was doing to Bird before Jordan was a wrecking ball in the East. They didn't change the rules to accommodate Jordan. They changed the rules to accommodate the capacity for players to not potentially get their head knocked clean off their shoulders on a fucking drive to the basket on a consistent basis, and even then, body-checks continued all the way up until at least 1992. Only asterisk I'd leave on Jordan, personally, would be the '88 season, where the media campaigned so badly for Jordan to get the MVP and DPOTY that even his peers thought that it was a "pity award for someone who'd never get over the hump".

I dont know where this narrative is coming from that cousins was ever good, but he's always been trash, even his days on the kings

>washed up
>Steph
>never was/washed up
>Draymond

Literally worst argument ever. If you put Magic on the Lakers now would we have to count that as Lebron playing with a hall of fame teammate?

I reckon prime LeBron and prime Magic would eat each other alive. The chemistry has the potential to be toxic unless you have an older head in there telling the both of them to keep their heads down. Someone like Parish, Kareem or even Bill Walton would be the team's behind-the-scenes MVP.

So, in other words, they were allowed to play defense before they changed the rules for Jordan.

>muh body checks
Absolute fucking nonsense, body checks were called even back then, the idea that if you even touch a player as he's shooting or going to the hoop, even in ways that don't effect the shot, it's a foul. In other words, it's basically illegal to play defense since Jordan's rule changes stacked the rules so much towards Jordan type players, that the spacing on the floor determines that even being in the vicinity of an offensive player to contest him on defense will more often than not lead to incidental contact that is always a foul. Of course these calls are usually reserved for media favorites like lebron and mj, whereas Iverson and Shaq could get hacked all game and refs would apply Wilt Chamberlain era whistle swallowing. Body checks was never the fucking issue, the issue is the level of contact deemed acceptable, Jordan's rule changes made it so that barely any touching is acceptable in what is a physical close quarters game. It got even worse later on with hand check rules, but it already went to shit when they were trying to shoehorn golden boy Jordan through.

>much 80s narratives
Irrelevant, it's the narrative today any time somebody points to the fact that Jordan never won anything until he was surrounded in hall of farmers and all stars.