Nations League planned revision as presented at a closed UEFA meeting. Leaked by Polish FA General Secretary

Nations League planned revision as presented at a closed UEFA meeting. Leaked by Polish FA General Secretary.
Thoughts?

Attached: index(11).jpg (906x1005, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Maciej_Sawicki/status/1130868999871447040/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Germany back in A
based and redpilled

>more matches
They will break the players sooner or later.

Also sooner or later supporters will stop giving a shit. Ive been following and watching football all my life and i've never been so uninterested by it as in recent years.

Anything that involves more matches im against

best format
also, get rid of armenia, azerbaijan, georgia, kazakhstan, israel, gibraltar, and faroe, and you dont even need that 4 tier

wait this shit is every 2 years?

>UEFA bending over backwards to protect the larger but shit teams like Germany
Nothing new here. They should add some CONIFA teams to League D though, genuinely curious to see how many of them could beat the likes of San Marino.

>get rid of Gibraltar
t. Spaniard holidaying in Portugal

>win against Croatia in nations league but lose in the WC where it counts
>get relegated and still stay in league A

The chad übermensch vs the virgin Britbong

>The Romani People
so they can field a team of all the gippos from around europe?

did he took this picture on a potato?

is nicest camera in all poland

Not the absolute meme teams, just the ones that actually have their own land and pitches. The refugee teams are just to fill out the numbers in CONIFA whereas teams like Jersey and Greenland are actually wanting to join FIFA (but getting knocked back like Gibraltar and Faroe Islands did before acceptance).

There's not enough space on the international calendar for having more matches, unless they also plan to make smaller qualifying groups. I also don't see the point of having a NL anymore, 3 teams in a group is fine with one winner, one relegated and one who has neither. With 4 teams in a group you're going to have 2 teams per group who won't have anything.

Just have 3 leagues of 18, playing 34 regular fixtures (home and away) each season with the bottom/top3 switching places at the end of the season.

Fuck domestic leagues.

This is what Argentina did when Boca got relegated. It's corrupt as fuck.

Please be real

Actually I think it was River Plate not Boca that was relegated. I forget, some autist here will point it out eventually.

he posted it on twitter but obviously had to delete it
I could only find low quality thumbnails

I know poles, they are crazy enough to print this shit out and actually take a photo of it.

So Germany got relegated, but they decided to expand the Group A so they don't get relegated?

so league D will have one group of 3 and one group of 4 ?
>isle of Man accepted by UEFA when ?

I don't know if it's archived anywhere but here's the original link
twitter.com/Maciej_Sawicki/status/1130868999871447040/photo/1

they're going to ruin international football with this nonsense.

theoretically its great for the smaller countries, but no one cares about those anyway

UEFA's money machine in full swing.

>Forcing even more shit teams into League A after Iceland and Poland somehow got in
oh fuck off

>deleted

Oh no no no no

Someone just got fired probably, kek

>Germany gets relegated
>Expansion happens that puts them back in League A
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

I mean, of all the countries (((they)))'d want to help, it's not Germany.

like i said here
>
either the big boys have it easy or else they'll get rid of this non-sense competition

>for TV
and that's the true reason why they want to expand it

Are you kidding me? Germany the best goy these days.

sad but true

>more matches
Fuck off!

>Teams were granted promotion
>>LAAAAAWL, not happening bro, no offence
>Teams successfully avoided relegation
>>LAAAAAWL, sorry bro, that's yesterdays news, you'll have to play with shitters now
>Team was almost promoted, the system opened up new places
>>HEHEHEHEHE sorry bro, the teams that finished dead last in their groups will still stay in the higher div, after all they had a high coefficient 4 years ago, they deserve that place!
It's fake as fuck or it can happen, but in 22/23, not 20/21. The 20/21 groups are just to show how things would look like. Altough with UEFA you never know
Also 2 teams relegated from C to mickey mouse league is brutal, especially since it's cointoss play-offs were talking about. Lose a random game against Moldova and you'll have to play against San Marino and Andorra for a year...

>this kills the anglo
kek we still run this show

Also play-offs for the first edition under the new format would be based

3rd placed A teams V 2nd placed B teams. Winner goes to new A

Maybe something for C and D as well

Germany will be amazing again soon anyway. This is about as far as they’ve fallen in like 20 years, and before that like 40 years

More matches in the NL, which would be replacing international friendlies.

international friendlies are a good way to get away from the game for 2 weeks. You can easily skip watching the matches or even if you do watch them the result is irrelevant.

I rate friendlies

based and redpilled

Over a century ago we (Boca) were in 2nd division and then we automaticilly promoted to 1st division iirc.

In 1983, River benefited from the creation of the "promedios" (averages), without which it would have descended to 2nd division.

nope, true portuguese, only countries should get nt's

>international friendlies.
good, whoever thought these where a good idea should be shot