The ANGLO BVLL is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The ANGLO BVLL is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. He is an absolute UNIT. His commanding bulk makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is stocky and wide, as a result of his high levels of calorie consumption. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pink gammon skin. This reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the biting cold, rain and endless darkness of Northern England, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ANGLO BVLL's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of Europe (fr*Nchtoids and moortugueses).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his belly. The ANGLO BVLL's belly is largest of all the races. As the belly is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO BVLL the most masculine of men. This large belly is able to arouse the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the empty space on the bed. Its capacity ensures that when he necks a few bevvies, he can consume up to more than three times his weight in weak alcoholic brews.

In total, the ANGLO BVLL expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and prodigious bulk upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ANGLO BVLL is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: anglo bvll.jpg (1000x715, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8aQRq9hhekA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually wept reading this, mate
GSTQ

Attached: William san.jpg (533x600, 79K)

>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his belly. The ANGLO BVLL's belly is largest of all the races. As the belly is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO BVLL the most masculine of men. This large belly is able to arouse the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the empty space on the bed. Its capacity ensures that when he necks a few bevvies, he can consume up to more than three times his weight in weak alcoholic brews

It all makes sense now

Attached: E68FA49B-35EA-4D59-B3D7-68FBF5068B66.jpg (480x640, 97K)

THIS is the phenotype of a race that conquers the world.

Why is Brasil so fucking BASED?

bump

>marseille 2016

pic related is one of the greatest english athletes of all time

Attached: Phil_Taylor_1553124c.jpg (460x288, 20K)

B A S E D

youtu.be/8aQRq9hhekA

based and redpilled

based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>me lad khalid and ay

Ranjeesh, my son

That ironically could be his real son. I see similar facial structures. Tango could have smashed a indian/paki lass.

It's just Sheffield, everyone looks like that.

Just IMAGINE being some African tribesman in the 1800's and you see an entire ARMY of these coming right at you.
Not even a contest.

>It's a miracle.
If it's a miracle, Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry point 45 caliber miracle.
>And a bayonet, sir, with some Tangos behind.

Attached: large-zulu-blu-ray1x1[1].jpg (1600x678, 116K)

>the anglo bvll cuck vs the chad luso copper

Attached: shorguarda.jpg (2500x1746, 872K)

After reading this I'm convinced a monkey can type the complete works of Shaekeaspeare too.

Absolutely based

Attached: 1535940872787.gif (300x222, 2.73M)

>LOOK AT MY FARKIN BELLY YOU CUNTS

It's as funny as it is abhorrent. I cant wait for the next English civil war

Anglos only seem tough relative to pussy yuros.

all that just to get arrested by mark rufflalo from collateral. the eternal anglo cuck never cease to amaze.

How about a russian

Shakespearean shit is below them. They produced better writers.

Bcuz it's a norf fc unit with a hue vpn