Golden State Warriors? More like the ABSOLUTE state of these Chokers amirite?

Golden State Warriors? More like the ABSOLUTE state of these Chokers amirite?

Attached: 30-golden-state-warriors.w1200.h1200.jpg (1200x1200, 412K)

Half of their roster is injured and they had limited depth to begin with

>that flag
>that opinion

>Spanish
>Apehoop
GTFO, faggot

Go dilate you commie faggots. My Rapties are sweeping in 5

Seething

>implying spain wasn't world domination tier in the late 2000s and early 2010s

>Muh Ricky Rubio
Play divegrass, spic

You forgot about gasol who's blowing out your faggot team right now

The only way the cocky ass GSW team can win is if they are unfairly stacked against regular teams (5 all-stars vs 1-2 all-stars)

Based

>the only way those damn warriors win is if they are better than the other team
great take faggot

Attached: 1555256999802.jpg (720x739, 63K)

You do realize you become an all-star by being good, and not the other way around, right?

Attached: 1559662317409.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Salty bay faggots get rekt!

When your team needs to buy 3 all-stars in addition to the 3 the team already has (and loses when 2 of them are out).

They are the cockiest fuckers around when they are able to smother their opponents with their paid-for talent but silent as fuck when their scheme is exposed.

the 3 main "all-stars" were drafted low and were literal whos, they became all-stars by being a great team and beating all the other "all-stars" in the league, including a literal superteam, one of the highest paid ever, built around the greatest player of the last 20 years. Maybe you're too young to remember that.

Trump curse on Warriors.

Attached: zoomerdance.gif (220x220, 46K)

Nope I remember that just fine. I only have a problem with the additional bought and paid for talent.. and the pay-cuts

Kek the Raptors would have to visit Trudeau if they win. That would be pretty funny

>I have a problem with free agency
>I also have a problem with these players understanding the gravitas of the fortunate situation they've found themselves in, and sacrificing a little money for something greater than that
have you ever considered that maybe it's your front office who's to blame?

absolutely. Most front offices are retarded but what the warriors are doing is fucking the league up for muh dynasty and muh three-peat

oh so it has less to do with the actual team and more to do with you being butthurt. well that makes more sense

sure. package it however makes you feel better. You are obviously butthurt that someone is challenging the warriors who literally enjoy unattached success because they are extremely stacked.

I haven't seen this many butthurt Warriors fans since the bandwagon left the station in 2014

unmatched - not unattached

I am extremely sad, I've been a dubs fans since I was a little kid, and now that they've built themselves into the greatest team on the planet, literally 99% of the world shits on them. they don't deserve that, you all can absolutely go fuck yourselves.
>warriors who literally enjoy unattached success because they are extremely stacked
repeating this over and over doesn't make it any less delusional. my literal who's only needed one fucking FA to expose you all for years, it's one of the greatest sports stories of our lifetime, but everyone's too busy getting bootyblasted in their boipussy to admit it

everyone liked the warriors until durant joined. stop pretending your team is some renegade, mistreated band of plucky overachievers that never got their due.

Yea that's it.

Your assumptions are unwarranted, especially on an user board.

Enjoy the success. I honestly have nothing against Bay Area fans or fans that have been following before they started winning.

But you can't deny the obvious refballing and media hype and influence that has helped propel this team (refballing also against the GSW when Cavs won in 2016). It's poison to the league

>muh kyrie/love injury
>muh 3-1 blown lead
sports media and refballing is the reason I'm going to stop watching once this run is over

i'll still watch, just not get invested like i used to. The refballing is so blatant, obvious and documented (and people actually call it out) yet nothing is done.
And the sports media is just plain toxic but I'm not surprised after observing their target audience.

typical GSW fan. These dudes come out in full force talking shit when their winning team is winning and then double down when they are losing

Attached: 2019-06-06 11_47_20-Facebook.png (464x198, 16K)

t. lifelong GSW hater since 2015

I've hated GSW since their players were choking out coaches.

i'll wait while you google that and catch up

oh so you're an autistic boomer. nothing to be done then I'm afraid

Yeah what a shame a team that's stacked beyond belief doesn't have its stacked players and actually has to play fair game basketball

Attached: 150392840948.jpg (1500x1500, 153K)

quick reply on a dead thread there bud.

I C U

I just realized how important this series is to the future of our country.

>mindless broken record nba casual
yes yes yes yes

>sweeping in 5

The absolute state of Canadian education

>we cant win unless we have 5 hall of famers on the court and the 2 top best players in the world.

OK.

You become an allstar by being popular.

What GSW memechuckers and bandwagoners don't understand is that the Raps are beating them purely by being better at the game of basketball, a team game. Be as salty as you want but you're finally getting exposed by a team that works as a unit and is greater than the sum of it's individual parts. Why else would GSW be playing WORSE with KD on the floor?

Threadly reminder nobody likes or respects the (((Memeiors))) besides plastic chinks, cucks, and foreigners. Even niggas don't seem all that fond of them overall desu

Attached: bernie warriors.jpg (2772x2010, 1.21M)