Based and redpilled

Based and redpilled

Attached: 56873754-C5AB-4692-91A3-ABF1E3E10A13.jpg (1242x1116, 714K)

It won't be a such big problem after "the brexit"...

can't handle the bants

They can dish it out but they can't take it.
Up against someone who knows what they're doing they get Sean Cox'd.

>3 blokes out of thousands get arrested.
>England fans are a disgrace!
The state of our media. The BBC and Graun will take any opportunity to shit on white men and sports fans and the Mail/Sun are repressed Thatcherite shitters who hate lads having fun.
There really is no winning.

20000 people attend hockey, no fights
60000 people attend other sports in north america, no fights

Compared to your prison league fans, every other sport is an angel. THAT is why people shit on your fans, they are all retarded.

I thought Portugal where Englands greatest ally? Why they doing this to them?

>they are all retarded.
Have they all been involved?

our cops are just as sociopathic as yours, they just don't shoot as many people

you don't want to give them a reason to use force because they'll gladly do it and you really don't want to end up at the police station

>BBC
Yikes!

ahahah love seeing ingerlund norf fc fans getting the shit beaten out of them. They think they are in france or good ol' england.

In here the police will fucking tear you a new one. You're lucky you're dealing with PSP and not GNR

Almost like people are more passionate and do stupider stuff when watching their country play rather than watching the Colorado Crouching Tigers™ (just moved from Vermont) taking on the Florida Fightin' Irish™ (soon to leave for Alaska) in the yearly iteration of the Hyundai® Presents the Black Lives Matter® Cup (I'm Lovin It®)
Also
>all retarded
3 blokes got arrested out of approximately 15,000 kek.

based anarchist

Why do Brits act like total subhuman subsaharan Africans, then play it off as ‘bants’?

bongs are worst kind of people ive ever encountered in my city. even niggers and arabs behave more correctly. The bongs are loud as hell (it doesn't matter it's 4 am and most of normal people sleep in this time). they puke and pee on everything that isn't occupied by another bong.
>inb4 can't handle the bantz
and you can't handle the ammount of alcohol you drink during the match you weak headed fags.

>English media turns on England football
Wow that's new.

I banged 6 girls in Poznan and I love your country
Faggot

The problem is that Brits just simply cannot handle alcohol for shit desu

Much like the Japanese, but the Japanese just turn very happy and funny, while Brits just puke the shit out of them and want to destroy everything around them.

i banged 7 girls in York and i absolutely despise your country

Nice

Attached: 1558913138600m.jpg (1024x691, 97K)

you're clearly a virgin

BASED

just some lads having some fun. wish I could join them

Oy vey aren't you embarrassed by a little testosterone and banter goy? You need to cut your dick off now if you don't want to keep being embarrassing.

Africans attack to steal from you, maim you, kill you, rape you, and, even possibly eat you or kidnap you for ransom. These are a few rowdy sports fans throwing a few punches after some mouthing off, nobody is permanently hurt, nobody needs to go to the hospital, it's perfectly normal behavior between men when they get a little bit agitated. Grow some balls and stop crying over a harmless punch or two.

>Dissing the Crunching Tigers

Rude

You are clearly a kike incel. Have sex

there are fights all the time in American sports lmao

>20000 people attend hockey, no fights

just a little RIOT every now and then lmao