This hurts a lot

This hurts a lot

Attached: IMG_20190606_061625.jpg (639x465, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NMIXFFoVAL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dives
>Fucks his ankle
GET FUCKED FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/NMIXFFoVAL4

Pro players are flexible as fuck

It hurts, but it's not as bad for them as it is for a normal person

Post the webm already

Dumb frog nbungu

It ruptured his ligament lol

My take on this is that Qatar (PSG) want him out of Copa America and get injured very early in the season (it says in his contract that he must be injured at least 3 months a year) so that he's ready for round of 16 of CL next year. So next year Neymar won't be able able to be in Brazil for his sister birthday, as he won't be injured as usual. That is what he was crying about yesterday on the field.

what the fuck

4d chess right there

this vid is exactly how i feel at 1am onwards

good
now based david "madman" neres can replace that flopping chimp

Now that Neymar is out Brazil might actually win the Copa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>neymar wants to leave PSG
>immediatly get a rape case on your ass and the qatar national team injuries you

Neymar doens't know what he got himself into

I know, giving a kick on the bed sucks

Attached: 1559797297_956990_1559797578_portada_normal_recorte1.jpg (720x405, 24K)

just saw the video, omg he is so innocent lmao poor neymar invited a psychopath

Totally legit injury, look at him, he's in pain!

Attached: 15598121706534.jpg (487x388, 40K)

He'll feel that one all the way up to his hips

THANK YOU BASED QATAR

Somebody added it in a different thread yesterday and since I've seen it like 20 times. This is the funniest thing in the world.