Why is it in the dying moments of a game, when you need someone to step up and lead the team to glory...

Why is it in the dying moments of a game, when you need someone to step up and lead the team to glory, he is there but messi isn't?

Attached: 2019-06-05T203622Z_1756660290_.png (770x433, 595K)

>friendly against switzerland

true answer is that both are bottlers. Ronaldo was baled out by Bale and Ramos in the CL, in the Euro he wasn't even in the final, and in the world cup he got knocked out by fucking uruguay. He's a hack, he just has a better marketing department than Messi.

If not for Quaresma gathering his trash shot against Croatia and bailing him out, Portugal would have been sent packing and he'd be considered a choke artist as well. Didn't even play in the final, yet this is somehow added to his legacy.

No idea, you'd think they were different players who have different roles on the team or something

>2008 - dying moments, van der sar saves the penalty: Cristiano misses
>2009- dying moments: he does nothing
>2010- dying moments, he does nothing, doesn't even kick penalty against Spain
>2011- dying moments, gets anally reamed 5-0 against his rival
>2012- dying moments, watches his rival slalom past his entire team
>2013- dying moments, does nothing against Dortmund. Benzema and Ramos try to save his ass but they fail.
>2014- dying moments, watches Ramos save his ass, then Di Maria and Bale style after
>2015- dying moments: gets styled on by Tevez
>2016- dying moments: Ramos header again
>2017- Cristiano's 1 good year
>2018- dying moments: watches Bale save his ass and then leaves Real Madrid
>2019- dying moments: gets dabbed on by a 19 year old.

it's pretty amazing even Renato Sanchez could show up, or Eder. Cristiano is the luckiest human being on the planet. But no one can even look back at his goals or videos because the highlights are rancid trash. I believe it's a reason he's going to fade in the long run, since apart from his bicycle kick and the blooter in 08 he's largely forgettable on tape.

seething

cope

I like Ronaldo, I just hate his gay fans.

Strong mind from all the hate he receives from fags like these:

Why is he so shit at dribbling now though? He was better at that at United. You'd think being muscular would help in that regard

He's older and doesn't have the same agility

Look at his third goal against switzerland

Reminder Tsunaldo would not have allowed his team to lose 4-0 to Livershit

He’s 34

>2008:scores
>2009: was losing 2-0, had to play the offense all by himself vs arguably the greatest team in history (Pep’s Barceona)
>anderson, park, o’shea, old finished boomer giggs
>2010: there were no penalties vs spain you retarded burger, lost to arguably the strongest NT of all time (2008-2012 Spain) 1-0 with an offside Villa goal, his teammates in that match were Hugo Almeida, Pedro Mendes, Danny, and Liedson and in the dying moments Portugal was playing with 10 men
>2011: grasping at straws with a 5-0 game as if he was supposed to make a 6 goal comeback in the dying moments
>2012: scores, watches his rival finally show up vs 10 men
>2013: scores
>2014: scores. Playing injured
>2015: scores on both legs
>2016: scores the final, decisive, penalty
>2017: scores
>2018: doesn’t need to do anything in the dying moments, still he was gonna score and a streaker stops the match. Only forward in the team Karius didn’t gift a goal. Scored in all of the first 10 matches of the competition. When his team was on the brink of elimination, he scored
>2019: scores on both legs
Nice pasta

>replying to seething MUTTcanos

based
no hablo espanol, Paco. This is America.

lmao look another shitskin projecting.
take a look in the mirror sometime pablo, youre not white.

based dubs and trips of truth

cringe and seething

90% of arabs here prefer Ronaldo, get a clue

>this amount of damage control after another failed season from Messoy "le goat"

lmao

>Messi got bailed out by Etoo Villa Pedro Neymar Suarez who delivered hundreds of goals and assists
>those are considered Messi's peak seasons
>Cristiano is the luckiest human being on the planet.

nice selective memory

Messi is always involved in the play
cr7 can be a huge ghost and still get bailed out

?

Attached: firefox_2019-06-06_14-31-47.png (1211x206, 287K)

/strongmind/

>Eder
Eder had only score 1 goal for the NT prior to THAT GOAL.

He was so demoralized by his appearances in the NT that he considered suicide and end up hiring a life coach to help him, kek.

Euro 2016 is so memeable.

Why are French people so jealous of Ronaldo? You guys are always crying about him, trying to get him down, what's the matter? Even French football commentators are incredibly biased against Ronaldo, it's appaling.

STRONGMIND

>if you criticize something it means you are jealous
Are you a woman?

No, I can understand and accept diverging opinions.
But what I'm talking about is a systematic hatred about the man, even before you lost at Saint Denis.
It's like a nationwide campaign against him, but never knew why it was like that.
But ok, if your only response is a mere insult to myself, that shows off how you guys are.

this

You won't get serious answers here because Yea Forums is full of betas who relate to Messi
They don't like Ronaldo because he reminds them of the chads and bullies at school

The truth is that Messi can't handle pressure like Ronaldo can and because Barcelona and Argentina are built specifically for Messi, they will lose every time he feels the pressure.

PORRA COQUINHA EU JÁ TE FALEI

lmao you're crazy

I've never seen anyone who isn't a third worlder or a zoomer prefer Ronaldo to Messi.
Your brain has been turned into shit by Tsuu and chad memes.

>Messi is a better player
>wins less than ronaldo for both club and country
ok

This thread is really about Messi, and why are Ronaldo fans obsessed with Messi.
I don't like Ronaldo since seeing his limp wristed faggot style attitude at United. If he's a closeted homosexual and an anal rapist of roasties, I like him still less.
I like Messi more and more the more the Ronaldo's fanboys obsess over him.
I hope Argentina beats Portugal in the 2022 world cup final and Messi scores and Ronaldo cries.

Portugal haven't won the NL yet.

delusional packie prick

It's an elite trophy, even the best players could go their entire life without winning it

he was in the final retard. he also got Portugal there

>It's like a nationwide campaign against him
Its really not, he has plenty of fans here

this

Right, it's maybe the real small sample size represented by Yea Forums, crowded with some retards and egotistical bastards.

>no response to this
Lol

How's the holiday going Nigel? Watch out for the batons won't you.

>less for the club
ronaldo won 27 trophies for his clubs since 2002
messi won 33 trophies for his club since 2005

1 Euro > 0 (ZERO) International Trophies

Tenta +1 vez, burro do caralho.

messi has an olympic golden medal. it's not a big trophy, but it's something
anyway, i was just proving that english poster that ronaldo didn't won more titles for his clubs

Because messi

>le carried by Ramos and Bale man

lol that's an U23 tournament with 3 reinforcements, it is not a major trophy

It cannot be considered a NT trophy it's an

Is it an international trophy?

The gypsy is mentally ill, his new favorite argument is saying Messi is a choker because he doesn't also do the job that his fullbacks are supposed to do when they let in 4 goals, when he's the main goalscorer and only source of creativity on the team.