JUST

>Messoy
>Chad

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-142557_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZAxev6Ie3xU?t=3095
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such a healthy relationship
you just know that Ronaldo would beat his son if he pretended to be a barcelona player

And Ronaldo's son prefers Messi over him, so I guess on the cuck tier list we have

>Salah

Power Gap

>Messi

Power Gap

>Ronaldo

Salah doesn't even have a son, he has a daughter
He's the biggest cuck of them all

Sounds beta in text but if you watch him say it where the line comes from he's making fun about his sons

youtu.be/ZAxev6Ie3xU?t=3095

51:35

Messi is giga-chad.

>HUHHHH ITS BETA TO HAVE A BIT OF LIGHT BANTER WITH YOUR KIDS

Fuck off, you people clearly are mentally damaged. I have a son and a step son. My son is too young to have banter, he is only 2 (though I do dress him up in a Tottenham shirt sometimes and do a baby voice asking to be circumcised), but my step son is 8 and we have banter all the time. for example I call him 'Vincents Shit' (that is his dads name) and he calls me 'The Shit Picker', so I say 'How about the shit flinger' and pick him up and throw him on the floor lightly. Its fucking BANTER. I encourage him to make fun of me. Another example - he wanted a Nintendo Switch for christmas, so I bought him one but before that I said 'heres your switch' and gave him a light switch. it was fucking funny, and the whole family laughed. Then for my birthday I asked for a cuddle so he sent me a video of himself cuddling his dad and said 'I'm cuddling the one I like most'. its fucking jokes and bants. fucking amerisharts.

>writing a novel about your wife's son

it reads like a copypasta

Attached: 1545329819512.png (645x773, 11K)

holy shit you brits take it to the next level

Attached: 1348784519461.jpg (655x833, 52K)

Is your step son a mulatto?

based

>he wanted a Nintendo Switch for christmas, so I bought him one but before that I said 'heres your switch' and gave him a light switch.

cunt

This man thought about it logically

dear diary

Attached: 1556215560131.png (720x405, 93K)

Bruh

I like this post

you just know he calls Messi pecho frio while hitting him with an empty sprite bottle

100% this. I legit was afraid to know what baby I was going to have, but breathed a huge sigh of relief after finding out I was having a son. would kill myself if I had a daughter

gold

Attached: obama-laughing.jpg (620x350, 26K)

>Vincents shit
Fucking Kek

Genuinely lmao'ing right now

ok this is fucking epic bait

based but bluepilled

JUSTed

Plot twist : your son cucks you by turning into a tranny

I'm stealing yo shit nigga

Couldn't this have been just one post?

No, i like getting the (you)s

What the fuck is wrong wiht you

Attached: 0A4D3685-9F1F-4536-B974-A5B6FFB98800.jpg (640x1136, 187K)

>anglosaxons

Unsubscribe