/nba/ MEME CHUCKERS BTFO

RAPGODS WHERE WE @

Attached: 1474090839000.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/csksz
pastebin.com/raw/vNPV6BG9
urlzs.com/WQTA
canadianimmigrant.ca/canadas-top-25-immigrants/canadas-top-25-immigrants-2018/nav-bhatia
youtube.com/watch?v=-zd62MxKXp8
youtu.be/Hsxlu7nYdhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

raps in 5

Drayboon:
>"Win the next game, go back to Toronto, win Game 5, come back to Oracle, win Game 6, and then celebrate. Fun times ahead."
>On Looney's injury "What's it called? Coastal? Cartilage? Fracture? Something like that"
"I think ya'll might have talked Nick Nurse off the box&1, you know, he folded under the pressure a little bit"

Despite making up only 13% of the population...

Low IQ sport and league

Boogie washed man baka can't even call him Boogie no more his name just Demarcus

Attached: IMG_0547.jpg (1074x604, 91K)

47 points

L3-6ron not even close to making the playoffs HAHAHAHA

Yeah, I'm a board man.

Attached: ricchan.png (600x720, 475K)

At least 6 games. The head kike will refball the SJWs to one more win.

>drop a 50 piece and still lose
>GOAT offensive player but people still call him a fag because he's lightskin

curry has it so rough damn

You know what. You've earned my respect leafbros.

GSW win game 4 by 10+, win game 5 by 8+, win game 6 by 15+.. KD steals FMVP by averaging 35/10/6

He said never wanted to bandwagon. I'd take Brogdon's output and contract over McCollum, Brogdon would be the perfect Danny Green protege. Holy shit the perimeter defense.

>warriors injured
>rockets are chokers
>the east is still shit
>mfw lebron could have easily won a ring this year if he went literally anywhere else besides the lakers

is LeGOAT cursed?

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 10K)

Reminder that Warriors were down 2-1 in the 2015 Finals and won 3 straight

fuck everyone

>warriors in 5
AHAHAHAHAHHAH

>it's okay, warriors in 6
>its different this time
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1558386087365.jpg (300x373, 40K)

ZONE 6 RIDE AROUND WIT IN MY LAP ASS NIGGA

LEAVE YO MAN BRAIN IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN LAP ASS NIGGA

Attached: D05DEFFC-7478-4975-BC2F-A5B8B5BA8695.jpg (827x620, 75K)

more like retarded
>could had joined some great teams like sixgods or the buck
>pick the shitshow that is the lakeshit

Raptors in 5 we are gonna win in toronto

>KD will drop 40 on kawhi the first game he comes back

Attached: 1515716505908.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Who is your series MVP so far? For me, it's Jeremy Lin.

Attached: game.png (620x525, 15K)

reminder that they had to kill kevin love and kyrie for that ring

>raptors don't have a chance when klay and kd return

Attached: 150239398443289.jpg (248x233, 8K)

Exactly what I thought.

has jeremy lin ever lost a finals game he's playeed in?

Playing in Jeremy Lin in the last minute as a fuck you to his hometown

Im just wondering
10 years from now, will people remember Raptors beating an injured Warriors squad or Raptors beating an allstar lineup

Attached: 1ka.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Kevin Love got hurt in the 1st round that year and Kyrie got hurt in the 3rd round but kept playing injured until his hamstring finally gave out on a non contact play

>kd dead
>Klay dead
>looney dead
>cousins might as well be dead
>everyone else injured (including curry)

this is how you want your first championship? with a huge asterisk next to it? classless

>Warriors throwing in 2 courtesy games to make things interesting
based

people have already forgotten the giant asterisk on the warrior's chip in 2015 and that was just 4 years ago.

>raptors won’t have a chance when a nigga who dropped 30 in a quarter and a former mvp who won multiple scoring titles return
Hey man ya don't say

Attached: 01F296C7-0306-4C79-BA00-1527546A323C.jpg (220x220, 17K)

It's all right fellow Warriors fans, Warriors are just playing around with the Raptors right now it's all good. We Believe right?

Attached: 59bcbb8b5a3948e1a32ed955838b9b1a.jpg (800x600, 84K)

KD has not shot around or done any cardio but everyone expects him to average 35 while playing 40 minutes a game against kawhi. He might try to heroball and fuck everything up.

I kinda want KD to stay with the warriors just so the Raptors could be the only ones to defeat the Hampton Five Warriors something even Lebron couldn't do. We'll be like when Dirk and the boys beat the Miami Superteam

Attached: raptors.jpg (900x675, 119K)

not our fault yall some weak ass pussy bitches

...except the raptors aren't playing five of them

That 2015 title has no asterisk, Cavs led that series 2-1 with games 4 and 6 in Cleveland.. GSW earned that ring

Don't give these leftist sociopaths any ideas desu

We should have been up 3-0 by now bros....

It isn't fair.... DeRozan wouldn't have choked game 2.....

Attached: 1545532306678.png (1324x819, 1.14M)

>DeRozan wouldn't have choked game 2
But he would’ve choked game 1 and 3

>what is 2015 ?

where is zaza

This. Kawhi is playing with old man knees and Lowry with a broken thumb. These GS softies talking about muh pulled hammies.

Attached: 13346377373.jpg (456x337, 120K)

Charles Barkley picked the raptors to win and yall thought he was stupid

and Lebron didn't beat the full Warriors Squad when they came back 3-1 yet its in the history books that he solo'd the 73 win warriors

DeFrozan would have lost vs. the Shitters.

this. If the warriors really wanted to they would have played Klay Game 3 and won easily. But they literally have no fear of losing this series so it wasn't necessary and they let him rest.

little niggas just can’t control a game

Stop betting it all on memeshooting, it’s only effective when everyone is memeshooting well together

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEAVIN LURANT SAVE ME! MUH LEGAYCY

Attached: 1495348457001.jpg (570x526, 114K)

Doris Burke is only popular because darkskin niggas bust in their pants over anything lighter than themselves

This series is retribution for the 2015 finals series. Warriors would have never won that series if Kyrie and Love were healthy. What goes around comes around.

you niggas said you didn't need me, now you're begging me to rush back? how about no sweetie.

Attached: betrayed.jpg (1920x1280, 337K)

Did you guys see shaqand cwebb get mad af when that dude said curry isn’t playing with a good enough team

Curry had an Allen Iverson type game. He scored a lot but was a negative on defense. He's pretty much the equivalent of a DH hitter at this point.

Does Casey take these raptors to the finals? A friend of mine was arguing he’s better than Nurse, but I just don’t see it.

You now realize Jeremy Lin has played 1 minute in the Finals. More than Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony combined.

based. KD will be redeemed if the warriors lose in 5 and he leaves

>memerriors get dabbed on

BUT

>you have to pick from the weakest draft of all time for 3 years

is it still worth it /nba/?

Draydray needs to take one for the team and heem Kawhi

NBA made Kerr rest Klay and KD so this Finals wouldn’t have historic low ratings, it’s understood that Warriors are winning the series bc the NBA doesn’t want Kawhi to stay in Toronto

casey doesn't know how to make adjustments so he would probably lose to the 76ers in 5

Made the rest of his team cold too and disinterested. Godsol won his Cousins matchup with more points and rebounds. Marc isnt even an average rebounder. Letting Lurry go off while shutting down Lompson and the rest might be the sustainable strategy moving forward.

>nowhere close to getting hit by a Lowry that crashes into the stands for the ball
>reach 2 seats over just to push the guy anyway
>let’s throw in some foul language
Real fucking classy

Post this again when GSW sweeps 3 in a row like they did in 2015 Finals

Congrats on the Toronto Raptors for beating Curry and the literal whos.

>box and one

Attached: giphy.gif (200x193, 2.09M)

Americans they are a different breed

What is 2015

Knowing Casey the team might have struggled against the Magic as well

>Brett Brown did a better job coaching than Bud against the Raptors

What went wrong?

I’d say the hate has been more than sufficient these past years

>Draymond Green
>Cousins
>literal whos

Attached: 1429244315935.jpg (827x1100, 146K)

>draymond "best defender in the league" green
>andre "finals MVP" iguadala
>boogie cousins
>literal whos

that team without curry would make the playoffs

Lmao what a retard

>(((Memeiors)))
>American
It's the Gay Area so it's most likely some entitled hypocrite libtard

>farm star players like it's a custom team in 2k
>get btfo when you can't even field them
it's not injustice, it's poetic

A well earned chip by the 67 win Warriors

>needed an entire team to beat one mulatto

lmao

How can you say the warriors are literal who’s when the raptors are literal who’s to literal who’s.

Nigga people still don’t know who vanvleet even is.

>valid criticism for not wanting to see refball or a donkey chimp out on the court
>reeeeee "hate"
Libtards....

What about the best defender in history, Draymond Green?

NBA TOP 25

1. Durant
2. LeBron
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Curry
6. Giannis
7. Jokic
8. Davis
9. PG13
10. Draymond
11. Embiid
12. Butler
13. Kyrie
14. Dame
15. Blake
16. Kemba
17. Klay
18. Oladipo
19. Gobert
20. Beal
21. Lowry
22. Aldridge
23. Derozan
24. Horford
25. Jrue

Klay is still mad about that -$30mil
you kids are done

Based.

>draymond green is the best defender in the league

Attached: 36BEB6F9-0FE3-4B7D-8F23-1E2EC5F60CCA.jpg (483x512, 85K)

>doesn't put Curry on the list until the warriors lose

You're so fucking mentally ill lol

The snake also remembers Apemond saying "We won without you" so he's also in no hurry desu

>can't even beat the raps without klay and kd

Attached: 2.jpg (650x392, 56K)

>micheal b Jordan is denied access to the game because he fucked klay gf

Attached: 94830260-A4F3-40CD-9FE5-7976051CA78D.jpg (634x666, 79K)

This isn't a full contact sport such as American football. If the Warriors have such faggots on their team that just jumping up and down or running cause them to blow out their knees or something, that's not the fault of the Raptors and it's not the Raptors lucking out.

Move Klay to 10, add KAT

>move Klay to 10
HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAH

>-0.8 BPM
>-0.8 BPM
>-0.8 BPM
>-0.8 BPM
>-0.8 BPM

>10th (TENTH) best player

Ohhhh my lawwwwwwd LOL

warriors fans
>hurr if draymond green didn't get suspended in 2016 we would have won!

also warriors fans
>steph curry has no help. How do you expect him to win when his second best player is literal who draymond green?

he's not 10th but imagine rating a 3&D player by bpm

>w-we needed our two other all-stars to win!!!
>three wasn't enough!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>cucknifornia

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE!

OH NO NO NO!

Attached: 1559311555249.jpg (2048x1396, 263K)

Oddly specific, most likely has autism

neither of cousins and draymond made all star this year

>Players can’t be good one season and washed the next
The mind of a cuck retard

>when we win it's because our players are good, but when we lose it's because they're washed and curry has no help

cope

the toronto raptors are unironically going to win a championship

let that sink in

Drake is winning a ring and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

when the fuck is KD back

KD and Klay come back in game 4 and Bogut pulls a Zaza on Kawhi

Why the fuck is this league filled with so many sensitive faggots?

Attached: BitchNigga.jpg (1080x1312, 357K)

raptors sweep in 5

He's just stupid

so You guys are trying to tell me that Kyle Lowry, siakam and kawhi isn’t fair against draymond, curry, cousins and igoudala?

Curry alone almost has as much All-Star appearances than Lowry and kawhi combined

Look at Draymond, Cousins and Iggy stats... They’re garbage

this. if you pay $60,000 for seats you should be allowed to shit talk the players and slap their asses. These superstars are so fucking entitles, holy shit they wouldn't last 15 minutes at my job

the dubs have essentially played a full season more than the Raptors in the during the past 5 years

user if I came up to you at your piece of shit job as you are flipping burgers would you not be mad?

If not than you’re a sorry punk ass bitch of a man and your mother should have swallowed and your father should be imprisoned for bringing weakness to breathe in air from more deserving human beings

the team that's down 2-1 will have worse stats by definition. That's just how numbers work. That doesn't mean the talent isn't even

You do a job where random men get to slap your ass while talking shit to you?

Attached: rmmt.jpg (979x832, 546K)

jesus you'd think he jack grealished him
that was basically a tap

VanVleet, Danny Green, Gasol and Ibaka are the reason Raptors won game 3, Curry by himself cancelled out Lowry, Kawhi and Siakam.

lebron played 9 finals in a row and was able to put up 50 and you guys hooted and hollered when you beat him.

yes, it's called retail user

Hey man thats cool, how about you tell them niggas to do their job better.

^

Based fat Lowry

Fuck the dirty cheating Memeiors

>Warriors go down 3-1

>KD returns

>Puts up 45/10/10 average to win finals MVP, wins series 4-3

>how about you tell them niggas to do their job better.
Uh if they weren’t literal garbage they could, that’s why this shit isn’t even competitive

shout out to all the retards in philly and milkwalky who doubted God's plan

Hope you get killed in traffic accidents

So by you guys logic, the warriors should have an asterisk by every title except for 2017.

Attached: 4B41EC85-7457-4F9E-B366-8F0693982C9D.jpg (395x477, 38K)

If KD and Klay don’t come back, Steph will be the 1st player since Jerry West to win FMVP on a losing team, calling it now

Lowry desu. That hobbit always gives his all.

2017 too. The titles they got with durant don't count at all. The entire NBA from 2016 to now doesn't even exist in my headcanon

lurry isn't FMVP worthy, so no

Nope, and he has played better than steph curry in all of his final minutes so far as well

Night losers

Neither is anybody on the Craptors, but somebody has to get it and Curry is the only one putting up historic numbers

Offense is only half the game and Curry sucks on defense.

There's a reason why Klay was good. Without Curry, he would just look like a Catch and shoot player who's good at one on one D because he can't chase people around. A better Danny Green and CJ basically.

Ayo dog I’m not trying to hear none of this bullshit. Lebron and kyrie won with jr smith as the 3rd best player for them.

You fucks got a dpoty, 2 time mvp and a finals mvp and somehow you are the ones trying to take a victim role. I’m not counting boogie because he’s injured but that doesn’t mean shit.

Attached: 3F20113F-4886-4E40-A73B-3A756E4A0DC7.jpg (160x308, 28K)

>never mentioned players who score points.

Great when your next scorers were Quinn Cook and Jerebko

If CJ was Klay’s height he’d be the best SG in the NBA

That year where the world actually agreed with Chuck that you can't win a title with memechucking

>Draymond, Iggy, and Boogie are garbage

And yet, all I heard after game 2 was how Boogie stepped up and had a hell of a game. As for the other two, you're a retard if you think they're playing that bad, they're just being outplayed. Draymond has drawn tons of charges and defended pretty well considering how well the Raptors move the ball around when they're on it.

>comparing Lebron to Draymond and 34yo Igoudala

2017 and 2018. Literally were a 73 win team and replaced Harrison Barnes with Kevin Durant. I'll let them have 2015 even though the Cavs were missing Kevin Love & Kyrie Irving. Nonetheless LeBron deserved finals MVP in 2015 and highly qualified voters agree with me. These Warriors literally swept the western conference finals without their best player and roflstomped Houston (The team that was specifically designed to defeat them) twice. The Warriors are mentally weak and bitch made. Their fans are also bandwagonning faggots.

Isn't Iguodala really old?

Nobody wants a game 7. Everybody hates going through customs.

This will be the last time Raptors make the finals because of lol TSA

Did iggy even play in the 4th quarter?

35 years old, he was drafted in 2004

Then maybe those overpaid media people should be able to spare $50 on a Nexus card then

hey drayboon remember when you talked all that shit and said #dubnation don't need me? yeah suck my whole dick you ape nigga.

Attached: kevin-durant-smoking.jpg (312x343, 41K)

streamable.com/csksz

only literal autists ever talk about asterisks, no one cares otherwise

In fact the 2017 Cavs had a better offensive rating than their 2016 championship selves (highest in NBA history) and still lost to the Warriors in 5. Everyone said in July of 16 the Warriors would erase all sense of competition when Durant cowarded to their franchise and everyone was correct. The most adversity the Kevin Durant warriors ever had to face was a manlet named Patrick Beverly and notorious playoff chokers in Chris Paul and James Harden. Not even the best player the league has seen since Jordan with an all time NBA offense could defeat them. LeBron literally had the best finals game of all time in game 1 of the 2018 finals and still lost.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-041006.jpg (1070x768, 294K)

If we go by this narrative that this warriors team that played tonight is garbage, what you are telling me is, Fred Vanvleet, is better than everybody on the warriors except for Durant, curry and klay

Attached: 816DBCBB-200D-4CCE-A666-12D43B60B9A9.gif (334x199, 497K)

Yet they still need massive injuries and/or refball in every one of their (((rings))). I unironically might even respect some lottery shitter like the Suns or Kangz more desu

>ON THE SEASON FINALE OF BLACKED

Attached: ROAD_TRIPPIN.jpg (1066x808, 744K)

so wtf u want us to do just let you win? dumb ass

When is he getting in the fucking court, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1542819420171.jpg (1920x1080, 959K)

he unironically is

Why don't the Raptors ever put the kawhi through backdoor cuts? They always make him a ball handler pnr shot creator.

>Durant just fucking eats Leonard in game 5
How would you react?

>ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF BLACKED

Attached: Taurean_prince.jpg (1078x1475, 846K)

In my opinion. You're doing much better than Houston did.

Warriors took advantage in 2015. Now it's just Canada to do it this year.

>lebron left your conference
>the luckiest bounce ever to kill Embiid
>exposed Giannis
>Warriors players falling apart

If that isn't bizarro 2015. Then idk what is

>Memeiors

Stop. This. Shit.

board man

Warriors are bluffing on Durant's return, he hasn't even been cleared for practice. Besides, he'll be on restricted minutes if he returns this series (unless Kerr activates nuclear mode and blows up his knees for the sake of another ring).

This trend of going after the fans and banning them needs to stop.

Yes, the league should put the whole series on hold to let the stacked team recover its injured players

>leaf
No.

lol try saying that on reddit see u hidden at the bottom of the thread with -200 LOL

During the October preseason in an NY borough

load management was actually training so kawhi could master the iron claw

Attached: kawhi-595x357.jpg (595x357, 35K)

There is a twitter clip of Curry getting asked how does he feel about Kawhi's injury and Pop's rant the day after Pachulia took out KL2. Curry's response was 'it sucks but a win is a win, i'll take it however i get it' He had this annoyed look on his face that the media guy was implying he and his superteam couldnt beat the Spurs with Kawhi. Some Canadian with better google skills than me can dig it up if canucks want to use it for ammo. In fact, the media availability the day after 2017 G1 had other GS players echoing the same lines but Curry's clip was more candid about his feelings because he was walking through a tunnel and got ambush interviewed.

Attached: 1494793623665.jpg (720x1193, 54K)

>flips

Attached: 1558842208787.png (379x411, 5K)

>There is a twitter clip

Attached: 1529871356705.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Dipshit kids with no eyebrows piss me the fuck off.

C U T E
U
T
E

Reminder Iguodala literally sabotaged a playoff series for Denver when he was giving mark Jackson plays drawn up by George Karl and then proceeded to lie to the entire nuggets organization by saying he will definitely stay.

He got George Karl fired and blackballed and made the nuggets spiral to irrelevancy for years

Attached: EC624ED4-F86B-410B-87BD-5EFF2DFB9220.jpg (800x533, 42K)

lookit larry is so scared of bad pr for his precious stephon he is samefagging hard. this clip must be really damaging stephon's legacy when it resurfaces and makes the socmed rounds

I am actually Harry. what's up?

If Raptors win, it’ll be because of all these injuries.
I just won’t be able to stand all fucking canadian banter. God I hope Warriors win. Curry deserves this. He is a good boy. Has never done anything wrong. Loyal to his franchise and is a team player. Plays with heart.

>one person makes fun of my post
>REEEEEEEEEE it was the imaginary internet poster that totally was never multiple posters with the same opinion that we decided to turn into a meme and pretend they are one person! >:(

Attached: 1529021572_gettyimages-958924648-master.jpg (439x585, 33K)

after having his worst season ever too
huge bitch

Toronto got this in the bag, it's not even close. All they have to do is keep playing that D and not go cold as they did in Q3 of game 2.

prove it

>he doesnt like being treated as Larry when he acts like Larry
lmao unironic Schelter is still schelter

I mean, Klay and KD are coming back so I don’t expect Toronto to score 120+ again.

This series has made realize Lowry is actually a dirty player and flops quiet often. Anyone else noticing this? Has he always been like this? He’s like another Chris Paul except more subtle.

Left handed shooter Kyle Lowry the pump

>Barry breaks kayfabe
whats the matter kid cant stand being a Curryposting faggot now when it's no longer fashionable

Holy fuck they can’t stop breaking records.
Golden State Warriors Roster (2019) has the Most Players Sidelined to Injuries in NBA History during a Playoffs Run

>schizoposting has started
time for bed lads, night

Steph is an amazing leader. He laid it out all on the floor. Couldn’t ask for a better player tbqh. Warriors need to win.

Are we supposed to act like beating Steph, Draymond, a hobbled Iguodala, the ghosts of Boogie and Bogut, and various role players is good?

no but it's still better than the raptors when they aren't hitting lucky shots like the did tonight. literally that's all this game came down to. game 4 will be very close next time even if KD and Klay don't play.

>Klay and KD are coming back
Are they tho? KD maybe but klays muscle strain was pretty nasty in it's own right. Both could miss a couple more weeks and will be rusty when they come back, potentially risking further injury if they come back too soon.

Klay was a game time decision tonight, I seriously doubt he will sit out Game 4

didn't GS cheap shot kawhi

Wasn't KD a game time decision for the last game of the Western finals as well?

Kerr already confirmsd Klay is coming back.
Only thing holding KD back was a full-contact scrimmage, which he is supposedly starting tomorrow.

No, they were up 3-0 for that game, there was no reason for him to come back.

Don’t think so chief

No, he wasn’t retard. Where are you getting your news?

from around the horn

>had lebron stayed with the cavs instead of going to the lakeshits he likely faces this hobbled ass warriors team and gets ring number 4 and the cavs acquire ad or kawhi in trade too setting up a potential dynasty
dumb ass nigga just had to go to hollywood to make a flop space jam sequel

Attached: 1559772829695.jpg (486x379, 32K)

But he didn't.

God bless.

Attached: 1559230954259.jpg (780x440, 37K)

Who exactly were the Cavs going to trade for Kawhi or AD?

Had the Cavs not traded kyrie for the midget and nets pick, kyrie would have had surgery pre training camp and would have been freshly rested for the playoffs and the Cavs would have traded Kevin Love for Paul George. By this time the Cavs would have been through at least 3 more finals runs with at least kyrie and LeBron.

Eh if LeBron would have ran it back then he would have trouble in the eastern playoffs. However if he committed before the lottery then perhaps the Cavs could have traded the sexton pick for kemba or Jimmy Butler. LeBron + a shot creator works wonders.

the Cavs tried trading Kevin Love for Paul George in a 3 team deal with Denver and the Pacers GM reneged

fake fan

warriors in 6 (six)

The only good series with anything really on the line was the Sixers v Raptors series. Everything else has just been plain garbage. I think this has been the worst playoffs in the last 25 years.

The East was surprisingly competent this year. I doubt he would have been able to coast and turn on the jets as a lower seed with that garbage Cavs team.

Are you in the position to even argue the point, Francisco-kun?

I want to honestly put the smack on your for disrespecting Iguodala and Green like that.

>it's not fair. We can only compete when all 5 of our all stars are healthy.
No one is watching this shitshow. In 5 years everyone will remember when the raptors destroyed the most stacked team of all time.

What the fuck happened to your American flag? Is that a cum stain?

No, but considering en route to three titles, you:
>Went up against teams missing their key players down stretches due to injury (Whole Playoffs, 2015)
>Caused an injury and defended it as part of the game (Game 1, WCF, 2017)
>Had one of the worst referee point swings that it became a talking point for the impact of officiating on results (Game 7, WCF, 2018)
Are you really in the position to complain about missing two of your five All-Stars? Cum stain, shit stain, oil stain, water damage, it doesn't change that you play with the hand that you're dealt. You've said that for the last four years and now you're suddenly the Little Match Girl on the dark corner of a street in a blizzard? Tell me about how daddy didn't splurge on that shiny new car just because you got a C-minus on your lit assignment. Seems your speed.

>sleeping without the ac on max and a box fan blowing right the fuck up on you

Attached: 51F0D5A6-8B9C-420C-8F89-BFCC2A164B36.jpg (1200x826, 93K)

Warriqueers getting karma for their fraud 2015 ring

Your asses can't even talk about injuries you fucking hypocrites

Attached: 1556051975534.png (313x291, 134K)

I still haven't forgiven them for the Kawhi bullshit. Take a time machine. That they were cheering Zaza causing Kawhi's injury just goes to show how subhuman these people are.

He fell for the LA life meme. Shouldve stayed in Cleveland.

I would love for him to be cleared to play but then he decides not to risk it LOL

>space jam sequel
my sources tell me that movie execs are having second thoughts on space jam 2 because they feel Lebron star power is fading and other nba stars don't want to sign on. I wouldnt be surprised if it never gets made.

Raptors in 4!

Attached: 0izemfjgm3n21.jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

They should recruit Kawhi for Space Jam 2.

maybe if they could've signed lebron and cyberdwarf in the offseason poor stephanie curry might have had just enough help to win

That shit is going to flop and Board man needs to get paid

Attached: 1540455100163.png (369x559, 220K)

>Warriturd bandwagons complaining about injuries like they haven't been benefiting off others injuries more than any team in decades

Attached: 1547644344918.gif (499x385, 321K)

Say it with me /nba/

SKREEEEEONK

Attached: 1542490673585.png (300x300, 39K)

They only need to win one or two and it'll be settled. That Toronto got this far is in itself a miracle. The refs, however, have been so bad that I didn't even tune in for Game 3. I hope they get fired, because if I was that incompetent at my job on the big stage, I'd be thrown in prison.

I watched all 3 games and the refs have been mostly good, especially compared to 2016-18 Finals

Warriors fans have no right to complain to refs after being babbied last 3-4 years

Q2 and Q1 Game 2 and Q4 Game 1 were terrible, in that order. It felt like even raising your hands was a fucking foul. I can get "they're human", but God damn, that kind of shit gets people fired.

>supposed to be the greatest shooter ever
>cant even beat a bunch of d leaguers
stephanie carry is a meme

Adding to this, most the "bad calls" have been due to flopping, Warriors especially flopped a shit ton this game and Kawhi had 3 offensive fouls off them

Where did everything went wrong?
Yea Forums supporting soiboys like Raptors over chads like Curry

Attached: g3.jpg (442x253, 35K)

He can’t carry like kawaii

Raptors will lose 3-1 advantage then the series once The Serpent KD returns

Attached: yotsuba cucked by ichika.jpg (1011x921, 417K)

cry harder hipster-ite

Philippines, after that fight with Australia, I'm fully confident I could kick the shit out of your entire goddamned country.

>basketball is a team sport but only for certain players
i thought kerr was supposed to be a mastermind coach what gives?

Here have this trash back

Attached: canada trash.jpg (562x422, 37K)

>All these bandwagons shitting themselves crying in anger for getting 2015 Cav'd

K A R M A
A
R
M
A

Attached: 1553248505342.png (869x2199, 1.07M)

Draymond tried to showboat getting 2 and a foul in the 1st quarter and I knew it would jinx Golden State for the rest of the game, he’s such a complete moron. I hope he gets traded to a bottom table team like the Knicks in the off-season.

>All your stars are healthy and mine are not! You should be the bigger team and concede cause even if you win it wouldn’t mean anything anyway

Get fucked bay-boy

KD isn't coming back

Lmao you guys seriously fell for Warriqueers lies

Media has already been reporting it's way worse than a strain

What are you gonna do? Go to war with us?

Is Cousins going to retire after this?

I don't think any team is going to offer him more than the minimum

lakers
he can be their poor mans brook lopez

We all know the Warriors are going to come back and sweep. The real question is: Would TOR win if they had Lebron instead of Kawhi?

>this denial
KD isn't coming back
Klay is injured and would need to play through a significant injury
Iggy already playing through one
Cousins is trash

Get a fucking clue, this Raptors team is too deep and too talented, too hungry, and lead by confirmed vets like Kawhi, Green, and Gasol

Is this the streaker?

It’s fucking over...

Attached: B515454E-04C0-4BB2-8FD9-08FCF3A888D5.jpg (1125x1194, 479K)

LMAO
>they're still coping

This is THE FINALS. THERE ARE LITERALLY 4 GAMES LEFT. You come back now and heal in the offseason.

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

Kawhi's super serious autism powers have spread to the rest of the team.

Whole squad on some terminator shit

At this point I think most teams would rather have Lopez over Boogie, especially given his performance during the Bucks-Raps series.

>tfw you lived long enough to see the Rapties win a championship

Lifelong since 2016 reporting

Attached: 1554791359924.png (747x691, 505K)

Yeah, he did the same thing Devin Booker does but scored less than Booker does.
No one thinks Booker can carry a team

>curry
>needs to be surrounded by allstar/all nba caliber talent to win
>shoots 31 times then complains his teammates didn't shoot enough
>bitches to the refs when his flops dont get called allowing easy transition points
>"chad"
That ain't it chief

>no one talking about how we get a free Dorito Locos Taco for every away-game stolen

We're already up to two tacos, lads. I don't give a fuck who wins as long as they keep winning games in each other's home court so I can theoretically have five free tacos.

Kyle Lowry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Curry

4th quarter Lowry was so amazing to see

>life long
>2016

Pick one

>being this new

Attached: 1552705844555.jpg (5000x5000, 1.1M)

how much is he worth in the offseason?

Attached: calorie.png (600x436, 287K)

This

Actually passed and played defense with well timed 3s instead of chucking

Imagine what us Rapties fans feel like after watching Bryan Colangelo single handedly keep our franchise in a state of hell and purgatory for years.

Lowry will probably be the first jersey they hang in the rafters.

Good list

>(You)

No it isn't

Kyle Lowry > Magic Johnson

This

implying they won't be SHOOKED

Every single one of the Warriors' chips the past 5 years all have at least 3 astericks next to them. Give me a break dude.

no one scored fifty points in game three

He's a fuccboi

I wanna see what impact KD is suppose to have when he’s not playing with a stack team. Does anyone believe he can carry a team of 3rd rate players? He buried us months ago on sheer physicality but still took the L.

why do women wear dog collars? do they have no self respect?

KD isn't going to risk his career for a honky fuccboi coach

Attached: 5cf53ecb240000550b856cff.jpg (630x473, 31K)

Faggot, if KD and Steph played last night, KD would've made up the point differential.

Toronto's bench better play like this in the upcoming games, else they FUCKED.

>half of the series is both teams playing like garbage
yeah, that's a pass from me.

He's seriously injured so I highly doubt that.

KD is frail

What happened to that leaf who kept spamming

>Warriors in 5

Lowry deserves it

Attached: 20181216_212553.jpg (245x342, 37K)

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.

Attached: marlo.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

>We'll be like when Dirk and the boys beat the Miami Superteam
Don't delude yourself, the Raptors are way stronger than that Dallas team.

And what happened to the Phlip spamming "my dubs in 4 :)))" with anime girls.

No they aren’t. That Dallas team actually beat a Heatles team at full strength. Half the Warriors roster is injured.

He's slowly becoming a Raptors fan. Flips are cancerous shits.

The Raptors are a stronger team on the papes iwhat I meant, they're not nearly as big of an underdog as Dallas was. For crying out loud, they have fucking Kawhi in their ranks, that alone makes them a contender.

The Warriors "fan" mindset.

>NBA TOP 25
Yeah NBA TOP 25 FRAUDS

LeBron's still the GOAT

This

Notice how WestBASED isn't on it.

Based

Attached: 1549306287567.png (1400x1120, 356K)

can you really blame him? he has to save this shit team from not having a big man and his leg and stamina are obviously still fucked

Little Boy: Steph Curry

Girls: Kyle Lowry and Fred Vanvleet

Attached: 1542063179019.jpg (848x1199, 194K)

>can you really blame him?
Yes because he turned down a 15mil a year contract with the Pelicans to take the min and blatantly ring chase like a loser

Fuck him and fuck the Warriors

Attached: 1545701051521.png (500x297, 64K)

>There are 35 Players in Finals history to attempt 50 threes.

>- Under 50%.... 34
>- Over 50%.... 1

>Who is that lone sniper?

>Danny. Green.

Attached: 1531689979957.png (1714x964, 1.42M)

Where’s “warriors in 5” fake Canadian? Did he off himself?

>LeBron still above Kawhi
Just stop it

>Curry
>In the top 5
>even on the list
Now hol up...

Attached: bait.jpg (620x618, 85K)

>Durant's contract is up after this season
>Kerr makes Durant play the whole game
>Knees go to shit, but Warriors 3-peat
>Don't resign KD because of muh knees
>Goes to another team, is never the same player
I see no loss for them to throw KD back in at the same number of minutes he had been. They win a ring, clear salary cap space when they don't have to resign him, and make another franchise inherently worse when KD turns into DRose

jesus. he was ass in the milwaukee series too, even on defense which is usually his forte. he's fucking turned it up for the finals once again, though

they can't force KD to play, dummy. if he doesn't want to he'll just sit out.

>get 10 more free throws
>lose by nearly 20 anyways
state of these losers

Attached: 1549248845458.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Attached: copingwithloss.png (512x384, 224K)

Lowry should have gotten a free throw for being fouled by that disgusting fat pink fan who shoved him

>Kyle Lowry, on behalf of the Raptors: Fans sitting courtside are not allowed to interact with the players. It distracts from the game and anyone who does should be banned from the NBA
Now where have I heard this before....

Oy vey the goyim know, shut it down

what did she mean by this

Attached: 1559793861333.jpg (637x339, 49K)

Lebron had multiple games like that in the 2015 finals with all his help hurt, difference is he was able to actually win a couple.

she's right. it's for both ratings and money

>if we shoot the enemy, they win

you got proof of this?

literally anyone who watches the NBA should know this. pull your head out of your ass

still not proof though.

see

if everyone is so sure its rigged, why do they bother watching in the first place?

it's amazing that they'd rig it so that half the star players on one team are injured. I'm sure that really boosts ratings.

see

rmyt

Attached: torts_think.png (759x761, 397K)

>Larriors get 10 more free throws
>IT’S RIGGED AGAINST US WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I stopped after I realized. What's the point when Silver can order refs to throw the game in any one team's favor? It's all about ratings and money, and if the Suns beat the Warriors you better believe that people will watch/buy tickets for the next Warriors/Suns matchup, a game that no one would otherwise watch since you would assume it would be a dick stomping

see

Attached: cops.jpg (320x252, 24K)

if you stopped, why do you still care so much?

>Leaf reading comprehension

pastebin.com/raw/vNPV6BG9

>i just woke up
>see that Rapties BTFO'd the Warriors in the bay

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN BROS??????

Attached: ashamed.png (920x634, 567K)

kevin durant and klay thompson are injured.

Because it's ridiculous that no one realizes. You'll have your refball moment too, probably later this series

urlzs.com/WQTA

mike lowry >> kyle lowry

I know it’s from 2016 but Bay Area chinks are really saying that there’s refball against the Larriors

What, you didn't like the Jermaine O'Neal / Hedo / Shawn Marion era?

>Why yes, I do enjoy watching people toss balls through a net

Attached: 1549633578795.jpg (536x564, 66K)

>>GOAT offensive player

Attached: DxGfV27WoAARgOh.jpg (680x383, 58K)

Curry’s main thing is making other people better. Other players got plenty of shot attempts, they just missed them. Kys

>makes other players better
>these players played poorly despite his influence
huh

We dont need you we just need a healthy Klay and it’s Warriors in 7.

MODS

curry is guaranteed to be Fmvp theres no way KD comes back averaging 35ppg

>i'm Kevin Durant

what did he mean by this?

Are the Warriors not as good as they used to be, or are the Raptors turning out to be their kryptonite?

Warriors in 6.

>Steph tried to do the same
>failed

the Warriors are who we thought they were

Attached: drake and kawhi.png (595x573, 390K)

Raps sweep in 5

Curry needs to shut her fat, squirrel-cheeked face.

>here’s your line up bro
>draymond green
>35 yo iguadala
>undrafted
>boogie “literally no one will sign me” cousins
>33 yo Livingston
>undrafted
>34 yo Bogut

If you don’t understand Curry’s offball impact your a casual faggot

>human fossil Jason Kidd is still in the league

i think damarcus cousins last night had the worst finals perfomance ive ever seen

>ball hog drops 50
Not enough

he's trying to get that contract

>Charles Barkley picked the raptors to win and yall thought he was stupid
Charles says some outright stupid stuff so much so it seems to just try to get credit for dumb shit like raps beating dubs in a final
Dubs will still take it and Charles will live on to say much more stupid shit

Aye, dude stepped up for the first time in a long ass while and props to him. My Rapties threw everything and then some on his ass, and he still kept at it.

>put forward your best effort to date
>still lose
doesnt bode well

what the hell is your problem yang

What happens to the league if Raptors sweep in 5?

Why do people call Steph an Uncle Tom?

1) Wasn't he part of BLM?
2) Wasn't Uncle Tom a hero who died for his fellow slaves?

it will still be ruined since Durant will continue in the Warriors

Aye, kinda like Kemba's best performance when Jimmy Buckets shut his ass down with that dagger three. No one will talk about it in years to come since he got overshadowed so bad.

A new titan is born.

lebron best performance against the warriors in 2015: 40 pts on 53% ts

curry last night: 47 pts on 63% ts

West is weak as shit, and my raptor would have exposed these frauds years ago if they didn’t keep having mental breakdowns against lebron

they sacrificed their bench for KD and Klay and KD are out

Maybe ruined for the other 28 teams, my raptor can slaughter these losers with or without durrat

Really makes you think that Lebitch and Lurry are fucking phonies

this nigga Jerebko is cute af

One thing bronsexuals never get right is that STATS DO NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. Being a TRUE team player means EVERYONE needs to sacrifice THEIR OWN stats in order to spread their offense. Lebron is a retard that surrounds himself with yes-men who do everything THEY can to make sure HE gets his stats. Same thing with Westbrook. I'd LOVE to see them fight eachother over rebounds and assists on the same team. They'd never have a winning record again.

Attached: Lestats.jpg (500x375, 61K)

OC

Attached: gon chop yall up.webm (480x480, 1.51M)

On a scale from 1 to 10, describe your joy of how dogshit the lelkers are right now.

Why are Apehoop players a bunch of fairies? Lowry wants to life ban a Warriors fan because he """shoved""" him. What a bitch

Did Obama cast a spell on Raptors game2?
Should be 3-0 desu

Attached: received_2228346773867412.jpg (495x435, 22K)

Yo is Kawhi finna destroy another dynasty?

Attached: warrios.jpg (632x642, 43K)

Sorry our fans don't behead refs in Canada and USA. We have player safety standards.

He forgot his mom jeans and Obama-phones at home.

half their roster is injured, you should probably watch basketball games if you're gonna post here

How is it unsafe to be touched by a white boomer, you little chinese bitch?

There are Celtics fans out there that genuinely believe Jaylen brown is in the same level as Siakam. I mean, Jaylen can barely dribble and doesn’t know how to pass. That’s just lazy homerism.

Yeah, fuck him. The hell was he even there for?

kawhi leonard plays like a faggot

Wasted dubs for someone excusing asshaholic bitch. If drake was even 2 and laughing at say Steph or Klay, the Americans would call for his head

You’re right, fans ought to be able to hack and smack players that get too close to the sidelines. That’s the real reason I watch basketball - to watch fat asshole fans get involved in the game, rather than just watching the actual players play without interference

>harden

I'm not saying that fans SHOULD be able to do it, but if they do just kick them out of the game or whatever, taunt them back, or do like Cantona did.
Why be such a primadonna and say that the guy should never be able to enter a NBA stadium again? Lowry just thinks too highly of himself.

This guy fucking sucks

Attached: 95046E4A-32D5-490A-986E-80C6DCAF8B46.jpg (800x533, 43K)

>last few days: "Cousins is phenomenal!"
>ever since they lost game 3: "Into the trash he goes."
Hmm.

>why does the starting PG on a finalist team who makes $30 million a year, has five all star accolades, and who has a notorious temper, think so highly of himself?
Gee user I don’t know

he was shit in game 1 too. if he cant play consistently well then he should be binned

Only retarded Brazilians thought cousins was good. He’s an abysmal defender.

I'll always see him as an emotional lesbian.

Who are you going to play instead of him with Looney dead? Fucking Bell? You might as well just play 4 on 5.

As a Bulls fan, I remember the fanbase shat itself in fury when GARPAX traded Bell to the Warriors for cash considerations. Considering how useless Bell is, I'd say $3 million in cash was a good deal.

He should be playing obviously but kerr kept him too long in the 4th, he was a liability the entire game

>Lebron could've been in the Finals, up 3-0 if he either stayed or went with Philly.

Lebron is legit retarded.

Bell sucks but I mean, trading your actual draft picks for cash considerations is the mark of a poorfag owner and bad management, especially if you’re a terrible team that’s just in the process of developing talent anyways

Swap Kawhi with Lebron, would Raptors easily win the series?

He only played 19 minutes. 58 year old Bogut played 21:30, don’t think you can really ask that shambling corpse to do much more than that.

No, Kawhi is a much better player

Or they just correctly recognized that there was nothing of worth left in the mid-late 2nd round, and instead gained more operating income while doing a "favor" for another team (which may be more willing to help them out in the future).

Trust me, the Bulls are far from poor. They've sold out the UC since it's conception in the 90s. MJ's jersey is STILL in the top 10 selling jersey's TODAY.

it would take them 5 games, instead of 6.

No. The Lebron system doesn't work well with the Raptors.

>Warriors fan who shoved Lowry is a part owner who invested $50 million for a 6% stake in 2013
Oh no no no no no no no no ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

Attached: EA97A104-CFF7-4B42-AC92-0284DFFB9877.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>he can never attend another game for a team he owns
TOPKEK

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.33.24 AM.png (1274x736, 204K)

Kyle Lowry gonna sue for partial ownership of the GSW. Not only do the Raptors own real-estate in their minds, but they will soon legit own their team.

>nothing of worth left in the mid-late 2nd round
Thomas Bryant, Dillon Brooks and Monte Morris were all still available.

None of which were good fits anyway with what the Bulls had. I'm not saying GARPAX were smart, but for once, they made a move that appeared to pan out in their favor. Well, that and the Jimmy Butler trade.

To think. There’s only gonna be a bunch of rich fuck boys that are the only ones that can afford tickets for that new shiny arena of theirs.

>Dillon Brooks
>not a good fit when you barely even have a SG
Dummy

LMAO top investment

And those same yuppies will stop going to the games in a year or two when the KD leaves and the ageing Warriors drop out of contention

>Harden
>Leflop
>Top 5

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

historic!?

the fuck are you on about? dude had a dogshit game 1.

averaging 40/10/10 in a 7 game finals while leading both teams in all five main statistical categories--that's historic. you are just throwing around terms you hear people use

>Brooks over Lavine
Lifelong nba fan since 2018, huh?

Props to Jeremy Lin last night!
He was clutch in the end. Everytime he has the ball at the end Raps have won. #Goat

Attached: Wizards-Raptors-Basketball_32961543-e1550160780477.jpg (700x393, 41K)

Warriors in six.

Suck my vagina

How many Canadian sugar walls has Kawhi busted in since he got them to the finals?

Obviously as a backup FOR Lavine

R O A S T I E S

Bruh, just shut yo ass up.

idk why these blonde white girls like Kawhi so much, he's not even that good look, is he?

$$$ and dude has big ass hands mean he got a monster BBC

You got BTFO Clips, just turn off your proxy now

all the nba is these days is constant crying. the players cry, the refs cry, the fans cry. everyone fuckin cries.

>he said, crying

Just curious, how many times has the team that won the first game of the Finals ended up winning the Championship?

not everyone has a love in their lives

Attached: no morena.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>this is the face of Toronto

Ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

Attached: nav-bhatia-raptors-superfan2.jpg (1072x550, 98K)

don't even like basketball just came here to laugh at ameritards who are going to lose against a canadian team lmao

Who do you think wins Game 4?

I would sooner see the raps win the Finals for the next five years than see the Memeriors win one more time.

Toronto if their bench keeps playing like this.

Dubs unless they do something about Klay.

Lebum just made a HUGE post about the fan "shoving" Lowry. LMAO what a sport for butthurt faggots.

The Werryers

>Reports: Klay Thompson expected to play in Game 4

Series tied up 2-2

These owners have that slave master mentality

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-132102.jpg (1064x1223, 660K)

What kind of sick fuck attends EVERY homecourt Raptors game? How much money does he have?

Ty cat eating mutt defeating gook bro

It's all about skin color. Basketball players probably heard alot of powerful people whisppering "nigger" behind their back their whole carrers to get so schizophrenic.

Just jacked it in the work bathroom and I think people know

it's a beautiful day for a power play

Attached: 1575346753.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

hes a multimillionaire
made his dosh hocking used cars to fellow immigrants

NBA games are pretty damn convenient for anyone working 9-to-5. I don't know what the problem is.

>used car salesman
>attending close to courtside at playoff games
He has to have some other business going on. Typically pajeets inherit some money.

Not sitting that close. Not for every 41 games for over 15 years. Not for playoff games.

Did Lebron really watch every game in the first round or is he lying

>He has to have some other business going on.
educate yourself
canadianimmigrant.ca/canadas-top-25-immigrants/canadas-top-25-immigrants-2018/nav-bhatia

He owns like 8 Hyundai dealerships
Also I imagine he gets a discount on his tickets because it would look pretty bad if the guy who has attended every Raptors home game since 95 got priced out of the game

Most likely lying or had it going on in the background. I think he has studied enough of some of these teams

They deserve it
We deserve it leaf bro
>fugg them planet rigging mutts

Attached: 1327946361832.jpg (598x508, 95K)

Why did Kawhi do this

Attached: f41yr.webm (576x720, 2.92M)

Autism

I saw a report that said KD would play game 3

Not falling for it again

He wants to focus on the next game

he had to point out these dubs

He's reached Messi levels of autism

Attached: 1466558584295.gif (300x300, 2.33M)

Rockets new logo

Attached: D8YySebXkAIFlbY.jpg (960x1200, 332K)

What happened to Warrent this rant?

And why is Klay injured?

Attached: smugFredward.png (324x355, 128K)

same old failure

>Spells "quiet" 2 different ways in one post

They didn't go with the ref whistle and free throw line design?

So the warriors ring when they injured kawhi doesnt count then

Every warriors chip since KD has an asterisk next to it

Cold as fuck my god. Im autistic too but id never leave a nigga hanging like that.

HE

GONE

Same old shit different font

Attached: 1553250022636.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Is anyone protecting this guy? Pretty sure everyone thought he was a clown.

New logos excluding original nba teams MUST include a basketball in their design.

>Draymond Green Predicts Warriors Will Win Finals In Six Games

>Draymond Green spoke confidently about the Golden State Warriors' chances to win The Finals despite their Game 3 loss. The Warriors hope to get Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant back for Game 4.

>"Not having anyone makes a difference because everyone -- when you assemble a team, everyone brings something different," Green said. "But no one cares if guys are hurt. Everybody wants to see us lose. So I'm sure people are happy they're hurt. We just got to continue to battle and win the next game, go back to Toronto, win Game 5, come back to Oracle, win Game 6 and then celebrate. Fun times ahead."

nah, lebron doesnr play D like kawhii do

no, not even the warriors organization

Attached: D8ZDB3DUYAA2fzX.jpg (1242x1498, 277K)

Lmao at this post. He didn't just leave him hanging. He legit looked at his fist, balled his own fist for a split second to get him the bump, then ultimately decided not to, and then directed the man to walk forward. And the way he stutter pointed forward was so awkward hahahahahaaahaha

board man will get paid.

>LeKing don't play no D
youtube.com/watch?v=-zd62MxKXp8

Attached: 14.png (683x639, 457K)

u mean these dubs little itty bitty bitch shut yo mouf

Attached: 1558829337788.jpg (325x455, 67K)

Do you think he did it just because he feels bad knowing he’ll be leaving, so he just wants to go out and win but skip the “friends” shit? Or is it just pure autism?

It was the littlest push I've ever seen

If the Warriors lose, KD will sign a 2 year contract just to run it back again.

wtf this nigga is rude af

LeBron isn't a perimeter lockdown guy but he's arguably a better weakside help, shot blocker, rebounder, and transition player over Kawhi. LeBron has always made clutch defensive plays. You guys love to overrate Kawhi's defense and underrate LeBron's defense

Attached: 1540019927314.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

cant wait for school to get back in so these zoomers can fuck off

I think this is him trying to look "locked in" like Kobe/LeBron but made it look awkward as hell. Like even LeBron would show his guys some love/let loose in a finals series.

read faggot
>not like kawii
Lebald can play good D but he doesnt care enough to do more often.

Go watch some of his lakers teammates as they woild push him to contest shots

LeBron sucks stop talking about this no playoffs fool

Dude has been the worst defender in the NBA for the last two years

Attached: 1534590659398.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

>unless Kerr activates nuclear mode and blows up his knees for the sake of another ring
Kerr would be the GOAT of coaching of he did this

miss 1 playoffs and everyone already forgets what happens when the King balls

Reminder they needed to win this to make the playoffs

Attached: 1542683354551.webm (480x480, 641K)

Why are onions so delicious bros? Just took a bite of one.

Attached: 1559784444533.jpg (960x960, 212K)

Ibaka hasn't really been great but he's been okay for a backup center. Raptors overpaid him in free agency but he's a vet who's been in big games and can impart some knowledge.

Attached: 1542630717451.jpg (500x636, 48K)

Attached: received_441630963282202.png (680x676, 544K)

>rise together

Game 2 was the exception, not the norm. Raptors fans should be cheering whenever he gets minutes

>using a cherry picked webm
If anything LeBron made the right play here. Last 2 plays were Memphis valachunas pick and rolls with Jonas as the roll man. LeBron successfully help contested the valachunas shot the last 2 plays which led to successful Lakers possessions. LeBron reads the play successfully here as another valachunas pick and roll and drops down to put himself in rim defense. Which means bullock needs to put himself in the left wing zone defense on the perimeter since LeBron is dropping down to weakside defend the valachunas bucket. Either way that Memphis player was a 26% 3pt shooter until that shot. Which is a better shot to give up than a Draymond open 3.

If you want to learn a couple things then I suggest you watch this video breaking down LeBron's 2019 defense and they examine this play

youtu.be/Hsxlu7nYdhU

I certainly do cheer. Love seeing that bum lumber onto the floor and immediately get lost on defense

Kawhi has always been GS kryptonite. He's here for his revenge.

He was awful that whole game sit. the. fuck. down

Not at all. Watch the video and learn some things

Lebron back at it being opressed.

Attached: privilegeaintwelcomehere.jpg (1125x951, 261K)

No you fucking dick rider

Me on the left

Continue to not educate yourself on this wonderful game of basketball and its highest IQ mind the league has had. I pity you faggot

New one