Predictions for NBA Finals Game 4

Facts to consider:
>only 1 day of rest
>Looney is out for the series
>no word yet on Thompson nor Durant

Attached: warriors-vs-raptors-online-bonus-2.jpg (900x300, 23K)

Probably be closer thanks to the refs. Warriors can't possible go down 3-1 so expect Leonard, Lowry, Green and Siakam to be in foul trouble early while players like Cook would get star treatment to help out Steph.

Durant is not playing. Klay is questionable at best.

Yeah, I'm thinking raptors survive the refball again and win a close one.

Attached: 1558841129852.png (785x757, 126K)

>raptors win
>durant and klay return for games 5-7
>raptors blow a 3-1 lead

More like

>down 3-1
>KD comes back with tons of media hype
>Lose double digits on the Raptors home court

I don' think he would dare come back to this mess. He's too much of a pussy.

This is exactly what happens sadly

trips confirm i guess
gg raps

It's over

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 12.30.38 AM.png (1466x1338, 1.98M)

Larrios win by 7 or less
Thompson will return, no Durcant
Ken Mauer will be one of the refs
Raps win the next two games
Kawhi's second FMVP
Oracle locker room gonna smell like Canadian champagne
Durant and Irving Knicks will be a second round exit in 2020
The 2020 Curry-Thompson-Green core will experience their first ever WCF loss to the based Clips
Prior to that, Mavs will take the Larrios to 7 games in the second round
Raps fail to repeat but that's okay, they will somewhat emulate the Spurs dyanasty model of chipping every other year

warriors lose out
and never make the playoffs again

>kd and thompson return
>warriors lose by 70

uhhhh guys? google just leaked this is going to 7 games. They already have the dates set and everything.

Attached: 7 games.png (749x516, 60K)

Kerr says Klay will play. KD is scheduled for contact scrimmage, which indicates he will most likely play. They've been waiting for contact play and he's finally getting it.
Warriors in 6.

I'm expecting kings Lakers level of refball next game.

It’s been that way for Raptors all series so far, Raptors get touch fouls every time in paint, Kawhi shot 16 FTs by himself in game 2

>>>/reddit.com/r/cleverness

>Green/Klay/Steph lose 2 of 3 games
>Durant and Irving can't carry past second round in the Leastern Conference
>Clips make finals
>Mavs nearly make it to WCF

Does it pay to be retarded where you're from?

Attached: 1539558345484.jpg (1284x980, 388K)

this

stay mundane, foresightlet

Tell me what teams in the east beat Durant and Irving
Tell me how the Clippers make it past every western team
Tell me how the Mavs are a top 4 team next season

>I predict it will be sunny tomorrow, unless it's cloudy

Modern (((sports journalism))), folks. Pussy ass faggot sportsball morons who can't even make a prediction with no money on the game for fear of ruining their nonexistent reputations.

say please first, entitled wittle mundane
or i could just enjoy my lunch knowing Whi will raise his second Bob Russell trophy and the Larrios never sniff the finals again

This shit is rigged, so warriors in 7

>muh fts
Shit meme by shit memeoir bandwagoners. Kawhi's whole game is midrange to inside with the occasional 3, he's getting double teamed and sometimes triple teamed every time he catches the ball near the ft line and then he either passes or muscles his way through two guys to get to the rim, he's get hacked and smashed on every play, of course he has more ft attempts than a meme chucking team who gets all their fts by flailing around like they've been shot every time they shoot a jumper. You faggots get every single 50/50 call and no call when you hack your way to turnovers unless the game is already out of reach, then they'll throw a few the raptors way to make it look even. You've gotten free possessions on about 500 phantom "moving screens" this series, you've gotten every single jump ball call if anybody is near a raptor holding the ball whereas last game when curry got tied up for a good two seconds they let it go which led to a crucial three that crushed the raptors. You get so much refball that your best player got hurt by trying to kick his legs out to get a cheap foul call a la james harden, because they're so conditioned that they're always rewarded for it. Memeoirs fag saying anybody else got refball against you just blow your fucking brains out.

>Driving into the basket for contact and getting it is bad
>Lowry's clean block is a foul
>Gasol getting shouldered by Curry is Gasol's fault, despite the obvious shoulder motion into Gasol instead of Gasol interrupting the shot
>Gasol blocking an inside play with no contact is a foul
>Kawhi drawing a charge is his fault, two free throws for the Warriors for the foul
Yea Forums is right. GSW fans are just Pats fans with less chronic victim complexes.