Tfw no stacked team to make you look good

>tfw no stacked team to make you look good
:(

Attached: images (7).jpg (259x194, 6K)

based retard

Curry had a great game. Draymond got his ass exposed tonight

Attached: 5f786b333f0adf74bf5b56374a6a5fc4.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>KD to New york
>Klay to Lakers

Curry need to get that FMVP now before its too late

KD is coming back the next game, you faggot memers are lying about it being a season injury

HE NEEDS MORE HELP 4 OTHER ALL STARS PLAYERS ARE NOT ENOUGH

>Teams have same number of All Stars
>Curry puts up 80
>Still lose
Warriors have been truly exposed

>barely beats warriors with almost every significant player injured except Steph who almost hits 50 being double teamed by the best defense in the league
you must be very proud

>Barely
>10-15 point lead the entire game
>Kawhi barely playing
>Spicy P barely playing
>Getting bodied by Kyle Lowry
>Losing on a Frederick VanVleet Jr. dagger
Pathetic

>steph is really good, I swear!
>he just needs klay thompson and kevin durant, it's not fair!

Wtf is wrong with cousins.

Fake legacy team. Couldn't beat the Raptors.

More like he needs at least one other NBA caliber player on his team to win because it's a team game

Imagine saying a guy that almost put up 50 singlehandedly is shit

>refering to his actual teammates like they’re fucking baseball cards
Why the fuck does not having your team not matter you psychotic retards

>b-b-b-but we would have won if we had Steph AND Klay, AND Durant!
Yeah so would every other team in the entire league. You a bum.

47 points idiot

>Draymond Green, greatest defensive player of all time, also hitting 3s tonight
>Andre Igoudala, finals MVP
>Quinn Cook, aka baby Curry
>Australian 10x MVP Andrew Bogut
"I-I-I just need more good players"
Warriors fans are P A T H E T I C

he still looked good tho

anyone can put up 50 when you're the only on allowed to touch the ball and the defense is daring you to shoot

>Draymond green only won DPOY once and is only a 3x allstar!
>cousins is only a 4x allstar!
>Iguodala only has one FMVP and allstar!
>its not fair!

None of those people you listed scored more than 17 points

you may or may not recall his achilles tendon exploding last year?

Curry caca

I hate casual fans so much

No shit, curry took more than 1/3 the teams shots. When were they supposed to score?

What did you mean by this

Raptors without "muh leggg :("
>34/65, 15/32 from 3

"Stacked team of all stars" without Curry
>22/60, 6/18 from 3

>anyone can put up 50

Attached: 1552987288741.png (645x729, 166K)

why would the raptors dare curry to shoot if hes the only offensive player on golden state worth a shit

that makes no sense at all

Never forget.

Attached: 1497067680876.jpg (637x339, 49K)

>puts up 47
>still loses

Imagine how little impact he makes when his shot is cold desu

he's dogshit they're much better without him. put that elite white guy in

People forget (or ignore) that besides their Big 4, Warriors have no dept. So when Thompson and Klay are out, Steph doesn't have that much support. Boggie is overrated as hell, Bogut played much better than him. Green had a bad night.
It happens, Curry still played greatly tho, is not over.

I hate casual Yea Forums users so much

Imagine being married to a dumb bitch lol

>The poor warriors only have Curry, Iguodala, Green, and Cousins, it's not fair

Yeah and if you cherry pick game 2 where curry shot 6 for 17 it makes his team look better without him, brainlet

Good thing Kawhi was trash in that game too

she cute

You mean Big 5. Of All Stars. Of scoring champions, DPOYs, MVPs, finals MVPs, Australian MVPs. You mean IF you don't have them, you're just a normal NBA team?

This thread is about curry being overrated, deflecting brainlet

The post I originally replied to was people saying Curry's team without KD and Klay was any good at all you retarded nigger

>[curry] needs at least one other NBA caliber player on his team to win because it's a team game
>ignore all the accolades of all his teammates left!
>k-kawhi is worse!
>I'm not defending curry!
Theres a summary
Jesus christ I knew you were a brainlet but honestly...

Yeah those accolades Cousins got years ago or Shaun Livingston had years ago certainly made the 4 points they put up tonight a lot more valuable

Warriors fans aren't pathetic.
They are retarded.

WHY CANT WE PLAY AGAINST LEBRON AND THE CAVS AGAIN

>omg cousins is so bad
>gets a double-double game 2
>uh ignore that, hes really bad I swear!

So you would take Cousins over Danny Green, FVV or Siakam right now?

Attached: 1559525510109.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Bandwagoner logic. They got outplayed tonight so you're throwing them under the bus for one guy. Embarrassing.

but he did look good

Is she wrong though?

They've been better than anyone outside of Curry and Klay all series lmao, Draymond was fucking garbage in game 1 and Iguodala hasn't been much better putting up 8 and 11

>curry just needs more support
>*trips over Iguodala FMVP*
>hes the only player on his team that's even competent
>*bangs head on green DPOY trophy*
>curry is so unlucky to be on a team as weak as this
>*sea of nba allstar selections pour out of closet*
>sick of these bums he has to play with
Recency bias at its finest

It's called getting out played shit head. They aren't garbage because you're mad and you don't want to admit that Curry isn't good enough to elevate his team.

If one of those Allstars could put up more than 17 as the #2 option that would be great

Bronsexuals had all this slander bottled up. Mans traumatized from all them yrs of losing

this board just hates curry due to racism and contrarianism and cant admit hes the best player ever

Depending on what happens with free agency and trades, would Lebron actually have a chance to get out of the West (or at least make it to the WCF)?

Wait...
ain't you guys the ones hating on Bron when he do this? man oh man how the tables have turned? doesn't feel good does it...

>beats spurs only cuz their dirty player (not the nut kick guy) intentionally injured leonard
oh how the turns table

>curry scored the almost the same amount of points as him and klay combined in Game 2
>still loses
Is there anyone on currently on the Warriors bench who can consistently drop 10+ points a game like VanVleet

based and rapt pilled

It's true, even Brandon Jennings was putting up 50 a game his rookie year when he was taking all the shots for his team. You actually have to play defense, be efficient with scoring, put pressure on the other team by making timely buckets, force turnovers, make your teammates better with crafty play making, good transitions in help d,and tipped rebounds in their direction, and play exceptional on the key possessions to win at this level. But retards who get all their basketball knowledge from ESPN and jerk off to the carmelo anthonys and james hardens of the world for their flashy volume scoring stats wouldn't know much about that.

if that's true Westbrook is the worst player of all time

so what youre saying is every player has to put up triple doubles every game otherwise theyre shit?

youre retarded

How can someone be this dumb. Seriously.

He had a great game, what the fuck are you talking about?

Definitely the worst player to ever win mvp

>BARELY

Statbabby

Westbrook amazes me. The guy can single handedly get their team up by 10, then single handedly blow a ten point lead by playing shitty hero ball in the last 5 of the 4th.

Hes so talented, but I swear hes such an idiot he loses game for them constantly

Cool story Idaho.

he is.

Attached: nods.gif (250x188, 384K)

Remember when Booker scored more points on a higher FG% and no one in their right mind thought Booker could carry a team to even the playoffs?
Curry is a non-factor on his memerriors team

Curry choked so hard. Just needed to set the single game playoff record without OT

because the missing players on his team are more valuable than the supporting cast on any other team around a superstar ever
nobody has had more help than Lurry

how about you list someone that actually plays the same position as him dummy. I would take him over Ibaka in a heartbeat

He didn’t choke. He did what he always does, score a fuck ton without doing shit on defense. When people say he needs to be carried they mean by strong defensive players and rebounders, not by shooters

>he thinks pro sports arent rigged

I bet you think theres no insider trading in the stock market either

>not posting the article about her wanting other men to want to bang her

All that Silicon Valley is rubbing off on em. Curry should go play for a real city.

Attached: 503B2EFD-499D-4A84-B4CB-5C986BB135CC.jpg (133x133, 3K)

Attached: 4C99A47900000578-5768653-Adam_Silver_does_not-m-42_1527189669066.jpg (1104x1428, 131K)

>zoomers on Yea Forums weren't alive to watch Curry carry 4 random YMCA white guys to the Elite 8
Where does the time go?

She was right though, that shit was rigged.

You should replace your original image with a picture of Kerr.
Kerr is the most overrated faggot coach on the planet. He loses his outside shooting players, and MAKES NO ADJUSTMENTS TO THE GAME. He has Boogie fucking Cousins sitting there jacking up shots from three point range. How the fuck do you not switch it up and play a post game with that fat nigger is beyond me. At least have him in there to grab some boards, but no. He lets Boogie just wander around like a fucking retard 30 feet from the basket all night. Boogie could fucking destroy that emaciated vegan Gasol in the post, but he just conceded the paint entirely, despite having nobody on the Warriors who could drive.

Also Kerr crosses his legs like a fucking woman and looks like he takes estrogen pills to overcome his hot flashes. He's a complete faggot soi boi.

>i-i-i-its rigged
imagine warriors bandwagoners being this deluded
worse than patriots fags. kys faggot

but he did look good

are you retarded?

Have sex

>this is now and always has been a delusional cope thread

Attached: COPE.jpg (500x500, 53K)

This is what happens when you have don't have enough money to afford a decent bench. D-League quality bench isn't going to win in the finals.

>LMAO if all your champions are injured your team is just any old team!!
Well, yeah. That's why they're normally a superstar team. It's not like any NBA team runs so deep that they have all stars just waiting on the bench. The Warriors are a great team because their starting 5 are all stars where most teams only have 1 or 2. If half of them are injured, it would follow that they're no longer a uniquely powerful team.

Attached: 15-93859385-2.gif (500x208, 992K)

Jesus this bald kike is absolutely repulvise. There is no way he's actually human

Why does Curry make muricans SEETHE so much kek

why does everything

Raptors straight shit on the warriors yesterday, steph couldn't do jack shit besides chuck up shots, and hope they would go in lol.

Leonard is the real deal, this guy stopped LBJ, and he's going to stop the gay area warriors too. Life is good.

friendly reminder that Lebron singlehandedly BTFO raptors every year, but now shook steph can't take them himself

friendly reminder that steph BTFO Lebron every year except 2016 where cavs were refballed to a ring

Steph didn’t BTFO of anyone, his team did.

>steph in the finals
*breathes in*

highest scoring 4th quarters in finals

Attached: 152059055.jpg (344x495, 50K)

CURRY FOR 3
BANG

>thinks only brontards have eyes and can see curry is a fraud
Nice projection faggot

Friendly reminder that both of them are media inflated ref created frauds you fucking faggot

>LeShoveOff
>LeTravel
>Steph gets... abused off ball? Put in foul trouble from shitty draws in important games, like last nights?

The warriors are still stacked even without klay and kd
>fmvp iggy
>biggest man on the court and all star boogie
>2 time mvp steph curry
>Shawn Livingston
>literally best player in Australia and NBA champ Andrew bogut
>all star drayboon green
Warriors have no right to complain

>Warriors have no right to complain
Uh yes excuse me, our best and third best player are injured. So kindly off yourself you Raptors apologist

>injured boogie with a bum leg who spent the year in rehab
>oldman and robbed 2006 dunkman iguodala
>oldman shaun livingston
>washed center aussie
>Steph
>Draymond
>missing half their starters
oh wow what a stacked team

Because we're aren't memechucking faggot worshippers.

>injured boogie
Last time I checked he played all three games

Curry played very well. He shot 45/43/92 with a very large volume of shots while being guarded closely the whole game. He also went through a tiny bit of a cold streak mid game, meaning that his first half was insane (and it was). He's never been good on defense, so he can't really be held accountable there, that's not his role.

I disagree. The thing is, without a player to funnel and Draymond to play the "take-on" intercepting defender, his defense is largely left to a man-to-man, where the Raptors skill-set becomes a counter to his. It's not that he's terrible, far from it. It just so happens the way the Raptors run the offense is a direct counter to how they use him on drawn sets.

Bronsexuals really working overtime

i thought the warriors were good without KD

Is Steph the new LeBron now after that game?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME KD

Refs rig games, not players & coaches.
Except KD when he blew a 3-1 lead to the warriors in 2016. We all knew Westbrook would choke but KD’s was obviously staged

I appreciate this call out
I get Cousins isn't so fit, but with his fat arse he can molest that old fuck gasol down on the block for a few possessions and actually give them something different to think about.

Boogie is a flat track bully(even more so after the injury). Even a 35 year old Gasol is still unironically a better player at both ends of the court, especially defensively

>I get Cousins isn't so fit
He had a achilles injury, he is far from fit. He is finished. You have a better chance coming back from stage 4 pancreatic cancer.