United States World Cup winner Hope Solo says that the disparity in prize money at the men's and women's World Cups...

>United States World Cup winner Hope Solo says that the disparity in prize money at the men's and women's World Cups shows that "male chauvinism is entrenched" in Fifa.

>World football's governing body says the £24m awarded to participating teams in 2019 is double the amount of 2015, but £315m was given to teams at the men's 2018 tournament.

Does she realises that the prize money reflects the revenues generated from sponsors and partners?

Attached: Hope-Solo-2-832x447.jpg (832x447, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/toni-duggan-equality-footballl-england-barcelona-womens-world-cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didn't read, waiting for someone to post it

She’s a Jew who just wants more money

falsely accused sepp blatter of sexually assaulting her

but we are meant to forget that

Probably the only decent thing she did.

I would chin this uppity cunt and her disgusting vagina

>Does she realises that the prize money reflects the revenues generated from sponsors and partners?

No, she's a woman.

>Does she realises that the prize money reflects the revenues generated from sponsors and partners?
Yes, that is why she is whining so incessantly and leaning so hard on the parameters of the current media-induced zeitgeist to secure brow-beaten pity shekels.

Poast

Hey here's an idea. Separate the women's tennis tournament from the men's, and see how much the Female Australian Open generates.

I would love to get a taste t b h

post it

DONT

Oddly sensible counterpoint.
- Women should be better paid but its silly to ask for the same as not as popular or revenue generating as men
- US may be a special case because their men's team is shit and the women's team is fairly popular.

Interestingly also hints that there may be some parts to this that other female players won't like as she's played in front of 'proper' crowds in Spain.

theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/toni-duggan-equality-footballl-england-barcelona-womens-world-cup

somebody gonna post her roast beef?

Attached: totw_789_2.jpg (600x750, 87K)

Yeah that's the thing, I can see the argument for boosting the US team's money slightly due to their success (nowhere anywhere the men's level mind you)
But this argument that there should be some kind of worldwide movement for better women's pay is ridiculous, no other country gets attendance figures or revenue for the women's game anywhere near the US level.

She should be happy, and for that matter most female athletes should be happy they can make a living doing something a man can do better.
If a female outperforms me anywhere else in the workforce she is going to make more money than me, why shouldent that apply to sports?

POSTA LA ROASTA

Attached: starscream.jpg (367x351, 13K)

>- US may be a special case because their men's team is shit and the women's team is fairly popular.
What sort of revenues are generated by the women's game compared to the men's in the US?

In another interview she says the US women's team fills stadiums and sells merchandise and she doesn't think its that different from the men's team. Whereas England women don't and she also admits they give loads of tickets away still.

Men's team still makes way more, especially when they actually qualify for the WC

imagine the fucking smell

Attached: hope-solo-leaked-nudes-07.jpg (960x1280, 112K)

I would love to smell her

Someone please post the average viewership of the men's world cup and the women's world cup.

Attached: 1477255202947.jpg (768x800, 183K)

She's an idiot. The men's team fills way more seats and brings in way more viewers.

mens

Attached: world cup final.png (798x798, 436K)

women's (US viewers)

Attached: womens.png (543x798, 491K)

this

Why this? Delete this

Anything that shows US viewers only for the women's WC?

Anyone have that 9/11 call of her going insane and beating people up?

I can’t fucking get why the women soccer players can understand basic business... they don’t even generate 1/10th the money that men’s soccer does why would they deserve the same amount of money? So fucking stupid... it’s like someone working at McDonald’s saying that they should get paid as much as someone from a Fortune 500 company. Fucking idiots...

>reading comprehension

Attached: 2015-Womens-World-Cup-TV-Ratings-Infographic.jpg (960x960, 221K)

can’t understand* god damnit

that’s just US viewers and the womens game shown was the World Cup final and one of the teams was the USA.. that’s such a fucking misleading infograph.

>McDonald's
>Not a Fortune 500 Company

sorry I was angry and misspoke, it’s like a cook at mcdonalds claiming they should make as much as the high up executives of mcdonalds... douche bag

She's wrong in a perfect market world, where wages and the such are decided by the market.
But in our world she does have a point, it's just an extreme take of the same logic where people say that the EL - CL gap in revenue should be reduced.

not in america

>Hope Solo says that the disparity in prize money at the men's and women's World Cups shows that "male chauvinism is entrenched" in Fifa
In other words, she's complaining about a very wide gap?

POST IT

Just give both men and woman a percentile of the revenue generated. That way woman can't complain about unequal pay, because they both get the same treatment.

If most of your women posted a pic without beekeeper gear they would be beheaded

>high up executives
>as opposed to low level executives

POST THE ROAST

Extraordinarily underrated comment

>where wages and the such are decided by the market
They are tho

>Women should be better paid
...Why?

are there any arousing pictures available of this cat-eyed beauty?

>soccer symbol
>is a player diving

Imagine not being a white guy.
You basically get to piggy back. You get to piggy back and whine whilst still benefiting from everything that the white guys have done.
White guys let you into the industries they have created; they let you into the companies they have created; you are allowed to buy all the shit that these white guy corporations produce; you can listen to the music made possible by the electronics white guys have created; you can even pick up those instruments and make your own music; you're allowed to play in the sports leagues that white guys created, and if you're not good enough to (i.e. if you're a woman) then you can create (or have created for you) sports leagues just for you based on the white guy sports league model; you can wait for white guys to make a film franchise cool and once that is done you can demand inclusivity and the main role for your demographic.
You can do all these things and still be an ungrateful, whiny little bitch and that is just treated as normal.