This is the woman that Nerman raped

youtube.com/watch?v=bXb0QmWNE7E

This is the woman that Nerman raped.

Attached: Najila-Trindade-deu-a-primeira-entrevista-apos-acusar-Neymar-de-estupro-600x399.jpg (600x399, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Usb9iH17v_c&feature=youtu.be
mobile.twitter.com/nycesouzza/status/1136608880568537088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that accent

no thanks. the portuguese language (along with dutch) should be eradicated.

Attached: qI71N2r.jpg (640x960, 60K)

ew I was expecting a high class parisian babe instead norman rapes a 5/10 starbucks barista hipster bitch. His mum looks better than this ho

>Najila Trindade
Even her name sounds made up.

>a 5/10 starbucks barista hipster bitch.

that's a 10 in brazil because she's white

why are they sitting so close

Attached: 1559192842504.jpg (240x240, 4K)

Oh you were "raped" ... haha, oookay (puts phone back down)

His mum is hot as fuck when young, and now still a respectable milf.

Attached: beb?-neymar-no-colo-da-m?e.jpg (750x1250, 149K)

>I'm in love with this
what did she mean by this?

Attached: file.png (528x352, 178K)

>Right, everyone thinks I'm a moneygrabbing slapper, best pop on my Dr Seuss shirt to get the public back on side.

>starbucks barista hipster
Dude, what? Its not exists in third world.

Not really, probably 7/10, and yes blonde light eyed people are aways overrated here.

pls answer

>brazil taste in women

those teeth

The thought of her violently raped fills me with great joy

She don't even know who Dr. Seuss is lados.

nigga, your country doesnt even HAVE an accent, stfu

don't generalize, only this retard and neymar's dad could possibly find this woman attractive

Would def colonise that uterus

That feel you realize Neymar is boomer enough to have Dinosaurs family tv show as theme of him birthday party

No Erã Penãs

Patrician opinion.

He's also 27, I was in that obligatory army shit with 40+ other guys waiting for about an hour when he came in his SUV, stayed a less than 10 min (half probably taking pics with the higher ups) and left.

There's now a video of HER hitting Neymar, wtf

Proofs?

explain pls

Attached: 1559464376890.jpg (850x638, 46K)

She was paid to give this interview and the journalist accepted with the condition of sex. It's normal in Brazil. Maybe he fucked her before. Look at his corporal language, his feet touched hers.

Nice catch. I couldn't figure out what that was.

wtf, she's disgusting

>the portuguese language (along with spanish) should be eradicated.
ftfy

i like it. squeaky american english should be eradicated though, at least from the internet

At 10:52 the interviewer brings up the fact that she is in considerable debt and that she's about to be evicted and that she's maybe using this to pay for her debt(according to automatic translator on youtube)

The look on her face when he brings that up says it all

She is FOOKED

Attached: Whore.png (1262x698, 838K)

where did you get the video in english ? In OP's link, there are only traduction in Portuguese

Once you turn on subs: settings -> subtitle -> Portuguese (automatically generated) -> translate automatically -> select language

By corporal language, you mean body language. Don't translate word by word.

>raped

>tf
>tp
nigger you language is the most plebian and disgusting sounding of european languages.

>this
Attention.

>*your language
fuck

>portugal (along with spain) should be eradicated
ftfy

Attached: ....gif (320x158, 2.85M)

woops wrong pic about her telling him to stop...

Attached: 0e5915efad7cfbd6f617ac1be2d72486.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

>accent
Chicano amerigoblin reporting in, no true american would know the difference between latin "accents".

#BelieveAllWomen

i cant tell who is raping whom.

youtube.com/watch?v=Usb9iH17v_c&feature=youtu.be

no one puts a camera like that to record it unless you set it up. It's kinda obvious.

what a dumb whore, who the fucks setups up a camera like that if its not to make false allegations? lmao dumb roastie is going to get murdered by a favela kid that likes messi.

Even Twitter siding with Neymar

Attached: D8YmnNJW4AAfpoi.jpg (1030x2048, 250K)

Attached: D8YmoFIXUAAHu0J.jpg (1080x1803, 173K)

Attached: D8Ymor9XsAAHdUk.jpg (1075x896, 120K)

Attached: D8YmpLWX4AETvJQ.jpg (1076x1212, 166K)

There's a video going around where she fucking bottles him.

Attached: 1557456823681.gif (320x240, 367K)

>dutchy translates into English

cuck.

Brazilbros, how is this being reported? the seething liberal shit show that is the BBC football writers room are saying things like "to try to prove his innocence" when talking about his video.

NEW VIDEO: NEYMAR'S ACCUSED HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE LAW BEFORE BECAUSE SHE STABBED HER EX HUSBAND IN THE CHEST

mobile.twitter.com/nycesouzza/status/1136608880568537088

Jesus, this chick is a walking bundle of issues. People will still find a way to defend her though.

99% of Brazilians think he's innocent, even women. Some newspapers and journalists try to spin it in her favor, but just gave up

Wish I hadn't pressed play, her face is cute but her voice is rough and nasty. Female Beckham syndrome

If Neymar's lawyers were clever they'd go full OJ and make it a racial issue, this bitch is white as snow for a hue and although he seems to be getting whiter every year he's still a favela monkey.
He'd keep all his own supporters anyway but the bugmen on her side would be split.

If this is true, why didn´t she just gain his interest and trust in order that he might help her with her debts? Her behaviour doesn´t seem rational at all

>His mum is hot as fuck

Attached: averagebrazilian.webm (198x360, 1.94M)

lmao how is this case like OJ? neymar didn't do nuffin for real and there is plenty of evidence

One can only assume she tried and he wasn't interested, hence the need for this blackmail.

But accoding to sources he brought up visiting his son together

Nerman did nothing wrong.

what a patrician english gentleman

don't lose your head over us plz Paco

initial reports said he ghosted her after they fucked, but that was before this video came out - which explains why he ghosted the crazy bitch - so maybe she could have just been decent and he might have helped her. Money is nothing to the guy.

>Money is nothing to the guy.
Which also doesn´t explain why he dates such trainwrecks? Is he really so desperate in need?

i want to make white babies with such phenotype

is such common in brasil?

they might be common in the south, not so much in the rest of the country

BREAKING: Brazilian congressman Carlos Jordy just proposed a law to increase the penalty of those falsely accusing others of sexual crimes by 1/3. The proposal is popularly known as "Neymar da Silva Law"

This is why witches were burned

Where can I find her nudes Nermen publicized? You know, for science!

She clearly set him up
Neymar is way too rich, every single thot wants to take a piece of him, and this one already admitted to being in huge debt
Around women never relax
Neymar may be a piece of shit and a meme in sports but no man deserves to have their life and career ruined by some lying whore trying to get things the easy way

Attached: 1546797133726.jpg (738x870, 52K)

how much do instathots in brazil earn?

MORE BREAKING NEWS: NAJILA HAS ALSO BEEN ACCUSED OF TRYING TO EXTORT A SINGER AND AN ACTOR
SHE LIVES IN A HIGH MIDDLE CLASS NEIGHBORHOOD AND WENT TO A WEALTHY ARTS' SCHOOL
SHE HAS 30000 REAIS IN DEBT FOR NOT PAYING HER SCHOOL, HER CONDO AND HER PROPERTY TAXES FOR OVER TWO YEARS

Where would we be without thots. And how would we get there?

There's no real nudes, there's like a half-blurred nipple and a pic of her ass bent over with a big blurred patch over her arsehole and backburger.
Everything else is just lingerie shit. Just type in 'Neymar whatsapp conversation' or something

kek, forgot about this meme

my bullshitometer went off the charts when i saw this video where she "casually" recorded their interactions in secret so she could get evidence of him abusing her.

Attached: 8485915615.jpg (1913x989, 132K)

Imagine being her son and growing up you stumble across all the articles on the internet about how your mother spread her legs for literally anyone with money in an attempt to extort money and fund her parasitic life style.
He will be so proud of his roots.

>30000 REAIS
>CONDO AND PROPERTY TAXES FOR OVER TWO YEARS

>HIGH MIDDLE CLASS
wot

Her cuck ex husband is defending her too

Maybe she had a sugar daddy paying part of it or had a pretty sweet deal

based. we need similar law too. some girls threatens guys accusing them with rape to force them into marriage. my lawyer friend told me 2/3rd of rape accusations turn out to be fake.

>some girls threatens guys accusing them with rape to force them into marriage
>to force them into marriage
based reverse thots

Wait really? A guy in the other thread says her ex-husband is suing her. Surely he can't be taking legal action against her but backing her on this. That's like being an omnicuck.

She kinda cute. If she was raped, she has handled this the worst possible way she could have.

Yep. That's him. You might be wondering how he ended up this way

Based
Fuck m*n

>neymar didn't do nuffin for real
Just like OJ

Fucking hell that's nuts. Bitch really did a number on him.
Do we know why he's suing her? I assume it's for something other than the stabbing, kek.

She allegedly beat him up when they were divorcing

I believe her. Cute girls don't lie.

Attached: Najila-Trindade-Mendes.jpg (544x680, 83K)

>said man moments before his divorce and having to pay for child support and alimony and rape charges
user it is literally the OTHER WAY AROUND
girls using her looks to manipulate, win over and scam people is something that predates history itself

It's braxilian accent not portuguese

A quick flowchart

Attached: IMG-20190606-WA0106.jpg (943x575, 96K)

She's actually full of shit.

How the fuck are gonna go back into a hotel room with a guy that raped and slapped you the night before?

She wasnt aware that it was rape at that point

>MORE BREAKING NEWS: NAJILA HAS ALSO BEEN ACCUSED OF TRYING TO EXTORT A SINGER AND AN ACTOR
lmao who are they?

>trannies
>below 4 crazy
they start at 11

baseadinho da silva santos júnior

Neymar as well, but lying on the grass

>below 4 crazy, above 8 hot, its a guy

What did he mean by this?

LMAO
She hits him and he says "not like that, that way you hurt me". Then she freaks out and gets up, starts really hitting him and yelling "I'M GONNA HIT YOU BECAUSE YESTERDAY YOU HIT ME, YOU LEFT ME ALONE".

Where's her nudes though.

I just want to hug this psycho-cutie. She doesnt deserve the harassment she's getting.

Attached: 264364272004202.png (734x506, 259K)

his instagram

>boomer meme with a degenerate faggot twist

unironically this

all the models and tv presenters come from that one state that's full of German descendants

this

Apparently AFTER the rape, and before she starts theatrically hitting him she's kissing him on the bed. Absolute tard trash #melyingtoo

this cunt deserves an ass beating

Fuck guys,she's innocent
>In contact with the author / victim, she reported that they had both discussed and during the discussion, her partner said he wanted to separate, as this request was accepted by the author / victim, he did not agree with her response, and demanded that she would sleep in the living room because he was the one who paid the bills. The author / victim also reported that during the time she was sitting in the living room, eating an apple with her knife, he went after her and pulled her by her arm when he was struck by her knife, causing wounds in his chest. At that time, the author / victim asked for help through the brother of her partner, who came to take him to the hospital, where he remained hospitalized for observation, but her partner clarifies that his wounds are superficial

Yeah, and that's why the father has the kids' guard and not her.
BTW the resetera cucks just banned the only guy who wasn't white knighting for her because of wrongthink

Just went on there and it actually looks like the comments are at least 4 to 1 pro-Ney.
Man, if a case can even make those batshit loons support him, Neymar's innocence really is airtight

baste

Not on the last page, and there's two or three cucks who are pretty fucking annoying

Eh, that place is the most insane of the insane lefty echo chambers, not to mention the roving squads of wrongthought instabanning mods.
The fact that there's any debate on there at all about this is a miracle imo. The fact that it seems to be so evenly split is even more shocking.

Based

>He stabbed himself with the knife I was holding!

hahahahaha

only normies are sided with the famous prick

Attached: 1526743034978.jpg (640x480, 26K)

false accusation, why would nerman rape this uggo when he gets all the pussy he needs from his sister