Everyone on the Warriors is injured except for Curry

>Everyone on the Warriors is injured except for Curry

WHY GODDAMMIT, WHY?

Attached: IMG_0762.jpg (541x531, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x83RC1LVwYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meme magic

Oh no. They only have to win with three world class players.

There's still time. Be patient.

Now he can be exposed as the Klay/Durant baby that he is.

>cousins
>world class
i know leafs are just bandwagoners and dont actually watch basketball but jesus

It's the Raptors, they'll beat themselves if the Warriors can't do it first. The fun guy has been completely shut down by Iggy and the Donkey so he won't be able to save them this time.

Yea Forums

well I will give you that he came back from injuries and maybe not his former self but he's still a four time all-star and two time all-nba

>tfw bet $100USD to the warriors

Attached: 1548782228193.jpg (550x550, 81K)

bros... is there any hope.

Why did you do that? The odds were terrible, almost 2:1 in the Warriors' favor. You risked $100 to win like $55 in a game that was no better than a coin flip.

Nigger he put up 4 points on 1-7 and you're gonna call him a former all-star like that means anything? Jesus christ pathetic

Unironically karma. They've been playing injured teams for all their championship wins

>kyrie and love injured for their first ring
>kawhi get's zaza'd for second ring
>cp3 gets injured when they're up 3-2 last year

so you're saying they're frauds?

Yes.

As a life-long bay area native who works in Oakland, I want nothing more than to see these bandwagon faggots lose to the raptors

meanwhile raps have 1 world class player. Turns out they play better as a team.

When GS got behind by 2 in the first few seconds of the game, I knew it was over for them. Insurmountable lead

>KD and Klay get injured for a while
>OMG THE WHOLE GS TEAM IS GONE

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

You fuck wit E-40, user?

youtu.be/x83RC1LVwYo

>Game 7 everyone is suddenly healthy

Screencap this

I prefer mac dre desu

yea it's been sad this year, I hope he comes back ;_; because he was damn near one of a kind before the injury, the total modern basketball package forced to play on absolute trash teams

> Not recognizing Lin as a world class player.

How long will the Warriors core (Curry, Klay, and Draymond) actually last before their inevitable decline and rebuild comes? All that Chase Center money probably won't help the team buy their way into being a championship team

>Got drafted into the Sacramento Kings during its worst years
>Team was literally operated by idiots and had a revolving door of coaches (they even fired the one that Boogie liked)
>Couldn't draft / trade worth shit

I know that GSW can't really give him the bag due to salary cap rules, but wouldn't other teams be interested in a decent modern big even though he is rather lacking in defense?

This. Would've been kino if it was curry and klay who were injured instead and KD had to work for a ring

do people unironically think this? kind of pathetic tbqh

this is fucking bullshit. why won't curry ever get injured? It's always the non-important warriors that get hurt and then warriors fags complain about it. HE'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE BAD ANKLES WHY WON'T HE JUST GET INJURED ALREADY

>non essential players
why do casuals do this

>How long will the Warriors core (Curry, Klay, and Draymond) actually last before their inevitable decline and rebuild comes?
Not long desu
>All that Chase Center money probably won't help the team buy their way into being a championship team
It's especially troublesome when you realize that they're moving to sf, a city filled with hipster faggots that don't give a shit about sports. Even if they wanted to go to games, the traffic in sf is so bad that it would discourage them from doing so. Its almost inevitable that their attendance will drop over the next several years. As their attendance drops, so does their revenue.

Don't forget the endless mountains of refball even with cp3 injured.

Why are we making excuses for Curry but give LeBron a hard time? Bitch ass is bitch ass, regardless, but let's have some consistency.

>nobody gives Curry a hard time

Because this way we get to laugh at how shit a team is when he's the actual #1 guy.

We give him a hard time for being a terrible man-to-man defender and being soft, but we almost never call him out on his excuses like LeBron.

I'll give you the first two since they were conscious efforts by olynyk/zaza to injure people, but the rockets are the only team near the historical levels of choking of the warriors. If Paul were there he probably would've just been another one of those guys to go 0-80 from three (magnets)

>we almost never call out curry

And people thought Vlade was crazy for trading Cousins for Buddy Hield and Harry Giles

Finish the sentence, you piece of shit.

To be fair it looked like a bad trade back then since no one expected Hield to break out this season and how everything else went down, although the trade is also a testament on how equally bad the Pelicans were at burning their first round picks to get help for AD only to backfire in some way

2013: Drafted Noel, sent to the 76ers for Jrue Holiday
2014: Sent to the 76ers for Jrue Holiday (76ers drafted Elfrid Payton with that pick and traded him to Orlando for Dario Saric and more picks)
2015: Sent to Houston for Asik and Casspi (the former was eventually traded to Chicago for Mirotic and the latter was waived immediately)
2016: Drafted Hield, sent to Sacramento for Cousins
2017: Sent to Sacramento for Cousins (SAC traded that pick down to Portland for 2 firsts)
2018: Sent to Chicago for Mirotic (and MIL got him for two scrubs and a bunch of second rounders)

We are ready for KD to blow our asses up. No worries Ameribros.

trump curse