Why is England the only country who doesn't give a fuck about its nation team...

Why is England the only country who doesn't give a fuck about its nation team? Every country is really into their national team but england seem to care more about their clubs.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (1280x768, 1K)

Ngubus are better than hudson-Chamberlains

Nationalism and patriotism is banned in the UK.

English clubs have a stronger rivalry than other european countries, that carries over to the national team when you have players you hate from teams you hate playing for England. It's natural to not care so much then. All the other flags on here seem happier to support other clubs from their country in Europe, something which would get you called a nonce here in England.

MI5 infiltrated and destroyed any supporters group that were linked to nationalistic groups in the 90's. Look up Combat 18 and links to clubs like Chelsea

Doesn't the 1966 FIFA final still hold a viewership record in the UK to this day?

We have football clubs instead of regional devolution. It can be quite a deep thing, its why we can't understand franchises moving. Its happened a handful of times here in modern times and treated like a warcrime.

Also, while I do follow England, there is a particular sort of "England fan" that nobody wants to be associated with. They are the kind of people who by half and half scarves.

This, they're just so shite, nobody bothers to care. I mean after the Peril of Panama last year, they were gonna win the WC

Another wonderful thread from the Eternal Leaf.

Attached: 1559520841909.gif (280x280, 799K)

NSFL DO NOT CLICK

It's better this way since club matches are way more common than national matches. Compare this to here where the majority don't give a shit about the League of Ireland but when Ireland are playing, they're the self-proclaimed best fans in the world. These people would get more from supporting our clubs since they play much more often. That said, I always thought we were weird in this regard and that most of Europe WAS like England in that they prioritised club football in terms of support

England have taken more than double the fans of the Netherlands and Switzerland combined to Portugal this weekend, you berk

>Why is England the only country who doesn't give a fuck about its nation team?
This just isn't even true though is it

You couldn't walk down the street without hearing three lions during the WC

>Why is England the only country who doesn't give a fuck about its nation team?

~26.5 million people watched the World Cup semi final. That's like half the population.

How many Canadians care about the Canadian national team? About 0.001%?

I thought the Yanks only watched their domestic leagues?

Are you so new that you didn't even see the "It's coming home" meme?

that was only for one world cup tho.

Are you joking anytime we are doing decent in a World Cup we spam it coming home. It has been a meme for the past 4 World Cups on here.

It is also the same with the Liverpool meme. Doing decent, it’s are season laaa. But they finally did it this season and won something.

from what i can tell fans of the top 6 dont give a shit about the nt and would rather see their club win an fa cup than england win a wc. the only fans of england seem to be mid table clubs.

We have a god tier league pyramid, most nations don't. We do give a fuck anyway, what are you on about? Every tournament brings out a festival of ITS COMING HOME and every time we're knocked out it's seen as an absolute disaster or absolute heartbreak and dominates the news for ages.

t. Never left his flyover strip mall of a "city"