Ronaldo will be remembered as the GOAT who won it all at every level, in different leagues and competitions...

Ronaldo will be remembered as the GOAT who won it all at every level, in different leagues and competitions, through footballing skill and inspiring his teammates with his desire and hunger.

messhit will be remembered as the flashy guy who could do it against huesca and lad palmas with stacked teams with xavi, iniesta, etc., but not against any clubs that actually mattered, the guy who's country laid their entire hopes on, only for two generations of very talented players to be wasted on the international stage in teams tailored to him

Attached: beed19565bc60f038ab5e2951e21e24f.png (967x544, 929K)

Messi isn't flashy at all.

>only for two generations of very talented players to be wasted on the international stage in teams tailored to him
people still crying about >muh Icardi
pathetic

yet you still have to remember yourself about it everyday by talking about Messi

why do people hate messi
I never undestood it

stays with a team entirely built around him instead of proving himself in multiple leagues and internationally

if you keep saying it, it will be true

Argentina won't remember Messi
Portugal will remember Ronaldo

do you actually, unironically believe that?

the lost WC final ultimately broke the midge, has just hasn't been the same since

am I wrong?

yes

they can't seeing a manlet being successful while they're 6'3, 20' cock wagies

messis won a cl against ronaldo in a final and was in a wc final

ronaldo won a meme euro and 5 meme cls

*can't stand

>Messoy cope

when you put meme behind those trophies it does indeed sound like they're memes

Why should he change teams just to "prove" himself ? He loves Barcelona, they're the ones who made him what he is.

imagine caring about messi vs ronaldo in the year 2019 it's not 2012 anymore

imagine being a leaf and rioting over ice sliding sports you are the only one partaking in yet always choke at

new players are just shit-tier pacebabbies, what's there to discuss ? Who can run faster?

Ronaldo and Messi are still the best in the world by far

The new "GOATs" are shitters who still get overshadowed by Messi and Ronaldo.

Happening in tennis as well

imagine kidnapping madeleine mccann

Is Xavi the most meme player of all time? I swear people only rate him cause they are also unathletic manlets like him and want to believe they could also have been elite.

Nope Thiem will be goat

What is wrong with zoomers? Hormones in the water!

>Nope Tsitsipas will be goat
fixed

>hurr durr player is bad because he's unathletic
why are americans so obsessed with roided up niggers

the new and rightly so GOATs shitted all over messi and penaldo in the two competitions that matter the most: champions league and world cup. face it, their time is over
don't @ me

He's gonna be the best on clay but he will never surpass Rafa. And on ozher surfaces he's not good enough to become GOAT

>but not against any clubs that actually mattered
But Messi had more goals against the top EPL teams than Cristiano. Even without playing in that League.

>Is the main playmaker and goalscorer for the team
>Scored more goals in the last two CLs than the rest of his team combined
>Second most amount of goals for Barcelona came from own goals, Suarez scored two goals in 20 CL games
>Somehow it's his fault that his defense lets in 4 goals
Yup, you've convinced me, Messi is shit because he's not also pulling fullback duties when he's both the only player scoring goals and the only source of creativity on the team

[Citation needed]
This is low even for shitposting Rapenaldo fans. Caring for a friendly match in a "tournament" Penaldo didnt even bother to participate until final matches.

>imagine

You forgot one thing,in the 9 years he was in LaLiga,he chocked the league 7 times.
And even in the champions league the midget dabbed on him.
Messi is the perfect forward,I highly doubt I will ever see a better player.The perfect midfielder with absurd goal ratios and finishing.There will never be a player like him.

>he chocked the league 7 times
While scoring over a goal per game in each season, averaging 40 league goals per season.....lmao

Penaldo’s career highlight reel will just be that overhead kick, the meme free kick against literally who PL club and a few TSSUUUUUUUU’s.

Messi’s will be fantastic goal after fantastic goal.

>he did it in every league la
>lost the league constantly to his only opposition
>midget is actually the classico top goal scorer
ts-tsuu

Yes Ronaldo is the GOAT

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 38K)

Icardi and Dybala have proved to be frauds. Dybalas season has been shocking

You used to get praised if you were a one club man your whole career like Totti. Would Messi suddenly prove himself if he joined City and PSG and won the leagues? Thats pretty much what Ronaldo did with Juve move

i guess statpadding against huesca isn't enough for penaldo huh

Some doods love mandrama
>they're worst than soap opera addicted house wives

>tp
>tf
Messi isn't Tsubasa, Sasuke

Attached: 1552510107130.png (618x298, 263K)