Why are soccer balls so small...

Why are soccer balls so small? I went to go buy one and when I saw the size 5 I thought it must’ve been one of the children’s sizes. 8.625 inches is like the size of my dick

Attached: 6BD25010-0C5C-4F83-BDBC-B3CEFF151520.jpg (576x742, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bS6nS8W0bOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they are too big the football faggots might break a toe nail

this is the most retarded shit to complain about

Sneed to be entirely honest

>two americans talking to each other
>the most retarded shit
always pick a minimum of two

Wow thats probably the worst attempt at greentext i've seen in over 10 years

Have you seen Messi dribble with a giant ball? It looks stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=bS6nS8W0bOU

Brits half-ass everything anymore, just look at Brexit

I’ve seen people complain that American power outlets are ugly so I have every right

American power outlets suck but it isn’t because of appearance

>i went to go buy a soccer ball despite having know idea what size a soccer ball is

Cool story. Was it a gift for one of your athletic friends, you fat fuck?

>8 5/8 inches
imagine living like this

it's a game of skill. if the ball were larger less manipulation would be possible - try nuttmegging someone with a 10 inch ball, or kicking it across a pitch with speed

You know that soccer is based on imperial measurements, right? When discussing soccer, it's the one time you cannot bash the imperial system. Deal with it.

Kek

Why are baseball balls so small? I went to go buy one and when I saw the size I thought it must’ve been one of the children’s sizes. 75 mm diameter is like the size of my nuts

>like the size of my dick
if by like you mean within 5 inches

It was for aesthetic reasons. Unfortunate the store didn’t have the real $170 version and only had the shitty replica

Attached: 90468B6B-F82E-4FDA-A73B-0ADAE8FB6482.jpg (828x1377, 716K)

>ynr that one deflated size 3 ball that always inexplicably appeared on the field during training
>ynr people punting it full force at each other in the middle of drills and the coach getting pissed off

Attached: 1F6813DD-37D7-44F6-B010-1D5EBD35DCCF.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>have fence as "goal"
>have size 3 ball
>gap between fence posts is just slightly larger than ball
>posts are goalie, kicking it straight through is a goal
also that one neighbour who was fucking autistic about his perfectly manicured lawn so recovering the ball was metal gear solid 2: spheres of liberty

Mostly played on the street with a flyweight, "Shoot", "Wembley" or "Tiger" brand. Mitre Delta if on grass.