/mar/ - MarbleLympics

MarbleLympics general.

Event 14 of 16 is surfing.

youtu.be/gmWVNFqz5og

Thoughts? Oceanics underperforming again.

Attached: marblesurfing.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

I was going for Mellow Yellow this year. They don't have a shot at the podium since the top 3 are almost mathematically impossible to crack with only 2 events left.

Attached: 681D1F07-8C13-4736-AB15-C6102F51AF3F.jpg (800x800, 79K)

It's hard being a /galactic/ fan

At least you're not a Balls of Chaos fan. Jesus Christ. Anarchy has been completely embarrassing this season. Sack the whole team.

one of their better years, but they never seem to have that spark. It's not good enough finishing 4th on lots of events. You need to nab a few firsts to be in with a chance.

>he's a reddit'rangers fan

We were getting podiums the first few years but it’s been a drought since then.. though still best of the rest usually. We’re a good raw speed and strength team but terrible in the skill competitions and these gay water competitions.

Fucking shamfur despray by the host team. WHat the fuck?! Literally added water sports to the events to give you even more of an advantage... shit the bed completely... worst embarrassment in sport since 7-1

Attached: 5FEB1AE0-B771-4727-82D0-80BB380F2FB8.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Great time to be a Hazers fan. I've never seen them do this well. They're a proper team and seem to really want it. Keep this up and they're in with a shot of winning next time, which is something I never thought I'd say.

Oceanics haven't even turned up this marblelympics. They're still shit even with lagoon stepping in. Christ knows what's happened.

Pure ABGD here, other than that don't care who wins as my team didn't qualify.

Fuck Pinkies, man

wtf
you can bet on that shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 18.41.33.png (1706x1268, 931K)

I would unironically feel better on betting with inanimate objects than with people.

Just initial conditions and some chaos. Although, it's harder for any marble to actually be objectively better than another in a clear way before the event.

What I really want to know is whether the marbles were made by the same company with the same methods and materials. Marbles from a different source might have different imperfections or even different density. Do they post the specs if each marble (work at least 4 significant digits)? I want the mass, density, and deviation from there spherical.

This is the absolute comfiest shit I have ever seen. I wish I was a sick child, home from school and watching this during the day, instead of being a decrepit boomer sitting in an empty house with a laptop.

Does anyone else not care who wins, and hopes that all the marbles just have fun?

>instead of being a decrepit boomer sitting in an empty house with a laptop.
fucks sake man, was that really necessary?
i didn't want to feel feels at this time

I'm not a real boomer; I'm a meme boomer. I'm over 30 but I'm definitely a millennial. I'm sorry if I made you feel. My life is pretty comfy really. Do you ever find the hidden marbles they mention at the start of the events?

Thanks based brit for making another thread
For real: Tide got unjustly fired for coaching untrainable members who no longer have it. Nuke that entire team and start over. Biggest embarrassment ever

Who do you guys support?

Which teams do you support?

ABO (anyone but oceanics)

No, but all this does is make me want to do something like this. Like gives me urges to do similar things. This is exactly the kind of thing I would do as a kid, but now I'm afraid to do because it's kind of shameful/embarrassing, I would feel guilty wasting my time on something like this.

I used to play monopoly by myself but with all the pieces in play, rather than just 4 max. It started as a curiosity to see how the game would develop differently but then I started actually wanting to see who would win. I literally spent hours on end rolling the dice and exchanging money between the piles allotted for each piece.

Midnight Whips frustrate me. They have a tendency to look in qualifying heats then just choke when it matters.

Right now anyone but Green Ducks

You can bet on most sports.

Hazers. Got a '17 Hazers shirt.

>Got a '17 Hazers shirt.
Based

See flag.

Limers

Jelle here, Hazers win the MarbleLympics. Get ready for HazeAmaze

how do we fix the oceanics?

Flag at least checks out
We'll see if this happens and is legitimate

Attached: Requested, having so much Fun Playing with Marbles in my Pus.webm (414x720, 2.97M)

authentic marblelympics fan? Can you write "go savage speeders" on your chest?