/elite/ COUNCIL

/elite/ brothers. The time has come. We must gather and decide if the medkit is still part of our elite fellowship or if it's getting the boot.

Attached: uefanationsleague0312.jpg (968x645, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/england-fans-baton-charged-portugese-police-nations-league-porto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unlucky Switzerland, congratulations Portugal

all 4 will remain in the elite fellowship

comfy game frens

Attached: nlfre.png (850x702, 604K)

Nothing can tear apart out /elite/ union, or EU if you will. The Swiss stay

Attached: ELITE.png (1273x710, 648K)

Of course they are. It's the Elite 4, but only one can be crowned Champion.

nah shitterland must go seriously

Fuck off nazi
You couldn’t even invade Switzerland, you were too scared

Well you definitely don't have a vote

FRIENDSHIPS AT THE WHEELLLL

Attached: 70E4D720-7160-404F-B5D4-CB12F879B4D9.jpg (369x387, 35K)

the english are in town

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 8.55.34 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>league B
FUCKING GROSS GET IT OUT OF HERE

Attached: disgusted cat.jpg (450x416, 41K)

League B
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B LEAGUE
SOUTH KOREA
B LEAGUE
SOUTH KOREA
B LEAGUE
SOUTH KOREA

well played switzerland, you did well and of course, nobody stops tsu when he's at his finest, they'll always be /elite/ alongside portugal, switzerland, england and the netherlands

/elite/ carries on eternally

Of course they stay, they play again on Sunday

I propose Carol become the /elite/'s girl

Attached: carol8.jpg (692x1000, 89K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 9.58.00 pm.png (832x1118, 1.68M)

>League B-er trying to fuck with the match via ref/spy

>t. doktor felix brych

Seriously now. Was that shit a penalty?

Shan't turn my back on a fellow /elite/

The swiss stay.

Not in a million years

Leave the medkits alone, they stay.

Is the Nations League a yearly thing or what? Is it just when there is qualifying for the Euros? How does this actually work?

It happens every other year. So next lot will be after Euro 2020

Ta.

bi-yearly

Can you give it?
Yes there was contact before the trip. Nobody could complain about direct call but it's a very hard call and not in line with what ever he called before.
The shitshow is:
play continues, clear pen for portugal, VAR takes ages and it all results in a pen on the other side of the pitch. Even as a swiss fan this thing was stupid as fuck.

Overall Brychs performance was absolute shit tonight. Expected more from a top ref.

every 2 years I think between the euros and wc

Isn't it meant to serve as an extra chance of qualifying in the Euros? Why wouldn't it happen every 4 years to coincide with it?

what does the trophy look like?

its a big steaming turd LMAO

Attached: GettyImages-909619590.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

At best I would call it a "compensation call" after the "foul" he called that led to the 1:0.

Attached: cominghome.jpg (415x445, 38K)

you tell me FELYX

pretty cool, uefa trophies always look good

Probably because every 4 years is too big a gap to keep up the supposed competitive nature of it. National teams can change a lot in that time

With the new "larger" WC I'm pretty sure they will throw in 2-3 WC qualification spots or a nations league path to the WC playoffs.

I like the colours on the inside.

Attached: trophy.jpg (1200x675, 840K)

Spoiler that shit user

Ahaa yes. You have finally arrived.

My dear /elite/ brother. The council has decided.Your position in the elite 4 shall never be revoked. Eternally you will be part of our collective and forever you will be above the inferior nations : the non-elites. Though, you will not be considered the best one of the elite your contributions to our great group shall never be overlooked.

Bless you Switzerland and may you always make fun of the pleb nations.

addendum: Netherlands, we are disappointed with the lack of your participation in this council. We hope this does not repeat.

Attached: theELITEcouncil.png (1280x720, 494K)

Leave them alone. They were /elite/ until now, and we all agreed that every semi finalist will be viewed as elite and respected among the other greats, while the winner will be viewed as the elitist elite.

We MUST stick together. Do not let "them" divide us. We are /elite/ for a reason.

Attached: 1556555739235.jpg (633x640, 51K)

BASED

Attached: 1529801109558.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

>Do not let "them" divide us

Attached: HWNDU.jpg (1116x628, 77K)

Based

Excellent post, my ELITE brother.

I wasn't feeling too hot today, but after this thread I am truly /elite/ again

Attached: 1530979421550.png (442x494, 189K)

The Netherlands here, Plessers excuse us fellow ELITE brother. I watched the game and i thought it was a truly elite match

Even if they lose their other match, they are still the 4th best side. Still puts them above the likes of France, Spain and Germany

Seeing as a meeting has been called, I would like to ask for clarification on the opinion of the 12 Nations that secured Promotion in the illustrious Inaugural Nations League event. Should a Promoted B team finish in the Top 4 next time, would that be reason enough to earn them Membership as a 2nd Generation Elite?

For the sake of reference, these are the only other teams worth discussing:
Promoted to A
>Ukraine, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark
Promoted to B
>Scotland, Finland, Norway, Serbia
Promoted to C
>Georgia, Belarus, Kosovo, North Macedonia

more like larpers council. everyone know that if ingurland wins meme cup they won't show mercy to any country from your cringe fellowship and theyll just laught the fuck out of all /elitebros/. One sentence - beware the eternal anglojew

>Promoted to B
>Finland
this is the weirdest fucking timeline

Get back to work Lukasz my toilet isn't fixed yet

They could become part of the /finalfour/ but the true /elite/ status is eternal and belongs to the 4 teams of the inauguration season. The legacy has to carry on.

Still feeling the 3-0, Mof?

This

Get off Yea Forums and fix my damn sink.

deep down you know it's true. you can call me a toiletneger but you can't hide from the simply fact from my post

toiletneger

If we take todays match as reference I don't think they will.
>no seething about a foul that wasn't leading to the 1:0
>no seething after the VAR shitshow leading to the 1:1
>not seething after the final whistle

It's just GG. 4 giants enter the ring and one as to win it all.

>implying we won't be grateful to our gracious hosts and oldest of allies based Portugal
>implying we won't be thankful to our neighbours across the north sea, the Netherlands, who rescued us from the cursed catholics and their jacobite spawn, and graciously provided us with Virgil "The Man Mountain" Van Dijk, who along with Gini Wijnaldum bravely bought the champions league trophy home to our bountiful shores
>implying we won't long upon the bravery of based Switzerland in resisting the EU menace as we sojourn on our new path away from the bureaucracy and cultural marxism of the european "union", and be grateful to our red and white cross friends

also,
>implying we wouldn't choke

I propose that only the winners of subsequent tournaments should be eligible for appointment as Elite.

We must recognise our position as trailblazers and keepers of the flame.

blessed post

Attached: elite four 1.png (667x400, 422K)

this tbqh
we will forever be the elites and carriers of this great pride and honour, but i do hope that future final fours achieve the camaraderie that we did this year, to keep the spirit of the competition alive

>elite friendlies

Dohohoho

alemanha en la B

Attached: images (1).jpg (290x174, 15K)

Switzerland haven't won a knockout game at a major tournament in 81 years. That's even worse than England's Euro record.

Sorry lads but you're out of the elite.

Attached: 1553548424620.jpg (1200x800, 302K)

Based lad

Shut up you Scottish cunt. This is an elite thread for elite countries only, so I would appreciate if if you did not disrespect an elite country while not being one yourself.

Have to agree on this one. Switzerland have won fuck all and just got kerbstomped by a 40 year old CR7, they can GTFO the /elite/ alliance

>elite flag
>elite post
pick both

Attached: 1552147164296.jpg (1000x1000, 414K)

t. Angus "Jock" McPishsporren

>(You)

Attached: 1542555840509.png (569x581, 133K)

BASED AND /ELITE/ PILLED THREAD !

"alliance"

Well done Portugal, good effort Switzerland!

You're the same country

What steps can non-elite nations like the USA do to emulate the elite?

Obviously we've already passed smaller nations like Spain, France, and Germany with our numerous Gold Cups.

But how do we take the next step?

Attached: murricaa.jpg (1997x1374, 254K)

well it's no surprise that some bongs are mentally retarded, but the /elite/ aren't most people, so disregard the scot retard or scouser that typed that post, this isn't what the /elite/s are

Only 1 out of 4 elite countries were invaded by Hitler

>Expected more from a top ref.
>expecting more from Brych
He's a meme, like the rest of the 'top' German referees. Brych, Stieler, Aytekin, Stark back when he was active. They always get praised for keeping hectic matches under control, while it's completely ignored that their inconsistent refereeing is part of what made the matches hectic. It's honestly time to make refereeing professional.

Based

Sorry lad, I was at the border for a couple of hours pointing and laughing at our seething elitelet neighbour. Hope I didnt trigger another invasion.

Attached: anouk1.png (1024x576, 764K)

Literally just win your group in the upcoming CONCACAF Nations League and you will be considered /elite/.

Attached: 20190327_CNL.png (960x519, 557K)

theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/england-fans-baton-charged-portugese-police-nations-league-porto

Based police

Once Brexit happens and Trump pulls out of NATO we'll be going to war with Europe again. Let's get our 3rd world war trophy. Canada Australia and NZ are invited too.

The 3 out of 20,000 fans who were arrested were Scottish dissidents. Happens every time England travel as Scots don't actually have their own team to support.

Thank you for removing the tartan cancer from our ranks.

ONLY after Nexit and Pexit.

Switzerland and Portugal dont get invaded in world wars. You know the drill.

Netherlands....shit, that might be a casualty.

>England
>Switzerland
>Portugal
>Netherlands
All kino countries, how a competition can be so based?

elimination of the seethers helped

Does anyone actually care about this?

Not in France I would imagine

Hope England wins, you deserved better last world cup

Good luck today to elite teams playing in prestigious tournaments.

Attached: brexit_elite_slags.jpg (878x1200, 280K)

Those are 10's in Britain, ew

sorry to inform you but i'm not actually british, just a tuga living abroad

breaking news

hmmm the choking 4 want to come back to league A without deserving. Can't say I'm pleased with this

Please let it be real. I don't want Germany to be a league b nation please Poland be based. Make the pain stop