Could he deliver clutch hattricks against Sweden, Spain and Switzerland?

Could he deliver clutch hattricks against Sweden, Spain and Switzerland?

Attached: 54D7B907-A52E-4362-89CB-9718F839958A.jpg (443x332, 19K)

No but he could clutch my cock if you catch my drift

>celebrating a hattrick in a friendly
I know you penaldofags are desperate for something but this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel

maybe if he can resurrect xavi and iniesta to carry his ass

I think he had a hattrick against USA

Nations league is bigger than Copa
Neymar skipped copa for Olympics

Just take the L man, jesus christ

>Nations league is bigger than Copa
kyss
kys
kiss
Kill yourself

>mad macaco

more people have watched this match than the entirety of Copa

I know you havent won a trophy in 50 years...but this is pathetic.

But they won against Portugal?

>more people have watched this match than the entirety of Copa
Of course, Copa America hasn't started yet, it's not hard to have more than 0 viewers.

why are penaldofags so obsessed with Messi anyway
when Messi scores nobody mentions Ronaldo

he cant even score a single goal, yet alone clutch hattricks.

Reminds me of 4channelfags obsessing over Reddit

Sure thing bro

because you pissi faggots have been claiming for years that pissi is the GOAT, only for have this to crumble and be false every single season yet you still claim pissi is the GOAT. its just to remind you faggots that Ronaldo is the true GOAT.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top tier delusional post. Both sides are obsessed with each other

he did to qualify for the world cup

/thread

This

>Neymar skipped copa for Olympics
neymar skipped the centenario, a tournament held to celebrate 100 years of conmebol.

you have major autism bro

There are a few autistic messifags too but I don't actually see threads about Ronaldo being created after Messi does something

when was the last time messi did anything but statpad against huesca and levante?

? Against ecuador B team?

On that 2-1 ball Messi would have been placed where Neves was.

>ronaldo: 1 euro
>messi: 0 euro
Why is messoy so bad, bros?

Against Liverpool

>I don't actually see threads about Ronaldo being created after Messi does something
hownew.ru

ronaldo was trending worldwide on twitter after messis liverpool win

>tap in and a deflection
LMAO

That was hilarious desu

When was the last time Ronaldo did anything worthwhile? The 2017 CL final really.

ahh yes the tap in and deflected free kick, which ultimately resulted in...nothing

spain world cup 2018

atletico

why did you stop making your daily 20 Messi threads?

Today

>knocked out by uruguay in the top16

>knocked out by Ajax zoomers

Might as well mention Messi doing well against Liverpool and United

he can't even do it against iceland

When was the last time Messi did something?
2015?

are you only counting important finals? Messi hasn't done something since manure 2011 in that case

pretty much

MESSOY WEAKMIND
TSUUMAN STRONGMIND

copa del rey in 2018

Messi's peak was 2008 - 2012.
Ronaldo's was 2014 - 2017.

Both might pull off some GOAT shit a few times every year, but they're not capable of taking their teams to glory anymore

top scorer of the cl this season and more league goals scored than any player in a professional league worldwide, also top 3 in assists worldwide

user, we're talking about a team who lost like, 3-1 to Venezuela earlier this year, with Messi.

>Ronaldo's was 2014 - 2017.
Nah, he was better 5 years before that, in 2014 Real Madrid got better, but Ronaldo was already declining

I thought Ronaldo in 2017 was at his peak. Ronaldo in his late man utd days was certainly more exciting, but in Real Madrid his game certainly became more meaningful.

>Messi is better because he statpads against Eibar

>Ronaldo is better because he statpads against Alpniggers

Yes, lot of clutch moments, but when younger he was a better player

I agree with the Messi range, now he has other skills like long passes and free kicks but back then he was so electric and unstoppable on the dribble

i would like to see messi score a hattrick for his national team to win a semi final with two goals coming in the last 5 min of the game, when was the last time he did that?

has he ever done that?

Wow
Still nothing
3 years in a row losing in an embarrasing fashion
Getting KOd in the WC again failing to score most of the time missing pens
Losing to Venezuela
LMAOING AT YOU and missi

>he scored a hattrick in glorified friendly *squeals*

Attached: pyw-M-pT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

he is such a little fraud, his fanboys aren't handling his decline well at all

in 20 years time they're going to be like the boomers of today who insists maradona is the best player of all time.

>decline
Keking. State of this paki.

It wasn't clutch hatrick though. Was 1-1 then he scored, then he scored again. Clutch would be down 2-0 score late 3 goals.

>clutch
what sort of tragic lowlife uses words like this?

burger terminology

Am*ricans

People who listen to Drake and grime and think blacks are "cool".

t. lacking the clutch gene

I mean, am i wrong though?

Ever done the Riverdance, lad?

Who's better than Maradona of the 80s? Platini? Hugo Sanchez? give me a break. Messi is the GOAT of the generation, like Maradona and like Garrincha.

>Garrincha
Get the fuck out of here you hipster dumbshit who thinks that's a real opinion based on some random wikipedia facts and reddit posts.

like he did vs atletico?

This may have been true 7 years ago, tables have turned now

tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
shut up you weak minded manlet faggots. TSU IS GODLY GOAT

Barcelona didn't allow him play the0Copa America and Olympics, so he picked the latter

that shows you Olympics>Copa
Copa is worthless

>Copa is worthless
So is your life.

>So is your life.
Come say that outside Piccadilly circus

¡Chicos! ¡Chicas!

We have a game tonight at 8:30 PM EST. It consists of Costa Rica playing against Peru in an international friendly right before the Copa America at June 14th.

what if he switched nationalities to Spain?
how many WCs/Euros would he have?
my guess is 2008 Euro 2010 WC 2012 Euro 2014 WC 2018 WC

3 of the most meaningless hattricks of all time

The Sweden qualifier was followed by one of the all time worst WC campaigns particularly from Cristiano individually, would honestly have been better to let Sweden qualify

The one (in the group stage) against Spain was followed by an exit to.... Uruguay in the next round

This friendly against ((Switzerland)) really doesn't count

Messi in 2014 was honestly far more decisive and relevant in matches the actually mattered, and that's saying something given he wasn't really decisive at all past the group stages

Will you take me for dinner?

>The Sweden qualifier was followed by one of the all time worst WC campaigns particularly from Cristiano individually, would honestly have been better to let Sweden qualify
I wouldn't say this was meaningless as it practically won him the Ballon d'Or after voting was reopened when Blatter mocked him and Ronaldo threatened to not attend the ceremony.

1 world cup with argentina > 2 euros and 2 world cups with spain

No one looks at it like that. A WC win is a WC win regardless.