*is still elite*

*is still elite*

Attached: Imagem4.png (513x519, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybsKLEY_H0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My cousin Joao is screaming

kek
it's so fucking funny how we play like absolute fucking shit but based tsuuuu saves us every time

fucking this, how do we keep getting away with it

he must be regarded as the greatest portuguese of all time right?

TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yes, along with Eusébio. No doubt.

No that would be Salazar

This honestly
Garbage tactics, unimpressive performances from everyone else but we’re bailed out every single time.

I don't think >you were that bad 2bh. created a handful of good chances, benulty was harsh. also bear in mind that ronaldo was a fucking passenger for about 3/4 of the game and >you were basically playing with 10 men until he went into godmode

ronaldo has 5 cls and won an euros, he's better than any portuguese player in history m8

you sound like these boomers who say di stefano is the best argentine footballer in history

of any nationality
messi will choke at copa america

Pedro Barbosa, tbqh

That would be D. Afonso Henriques ex aequo with Nun'Álvares Pereira, lads.
There would be no Portugal without those two.

No, Lord Éder is

>whooooooooooooooooooosh

>leafs
he set up a clear cut chance for felix.

it's obviously maradona btw

I'm getting worried, lads.

Attached: Lexi Belle England.jpg (800x600, 49K)

maradona is the best player in argentina's nt history, but messi had a better career than anyone

in terms of individual talent it's debatable, maradona had the GOAT peak but messi has been the best player for over a decade

Eusébio won 2 straight CLs with a portuguese club and carried Portugal in the World Cup. Players back then didn't play for so long either so that's why I rate him.

tsu will be in stones pocket lad don't worry

do you guys miss him?

Sebastian, literally Deus Vult into death

Don’t worry, Ronaldo will lend ‘Arry ten per cent of his energy

*ahem*
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1545848583855.webm (1280x720, 565K)

Eusebio wasn't on Benfica on the first one...

>won 2 cls
No he didn't.

im wearing that shirt right now

and players these days who are elite don't stay in their domestic league (outside the big 5) that long, ronaldo didn't have time to win a cl with a portuguese club

>not Operation Barbarossa

Eusebio didn't rate Ronaldo, did he? I think Eusebio said in an interview once 'he didn't score goals against minnows like Andorra and Gibraltar unlike Ronaldo' when asked about Ronaldo being Portugal's top goal scorer.

>BLOCKS PATH

Attached: GettyImages-990779442.jpg (320x213, 17K)

got the webm of him jumping in the air spinning his finger while rotating 180 and tsuuuuing vs atletico? such a GOAT celebration

>he didn't score goals against minnows like Andorra and Gibraltar
Batistuta said something similar a few months ago when asked about Messi passing him as the NT top scorer

Don't worry. The police will drag him to court on Sunday, so Netherlands will be able to crush Portugal.

Why are zoomers so proud?

>couldn't even score against minnows
lmao this boomer isn't fit to lace Ronaldos boots

He was talking about Pauleta, I believe. Might be wrong though.

He was kinda like Pelé and Di Stefano. "Back in my day it was much harder". But to a lesser extent.

No. I wanted to post super saiyan tsu but the files too big :(

Attached: 1539467015751.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Only the far right. All 15 of them.

He'd be the greatest of any nationality except for the USA(Albert Einstein),France(Napoleon), Áustria (Hitler),India(Buddha) and Palestine/Israel(Jesus Christ)

>USA(Albert Einstein)

Try harder

>support a team with blacks and brazilians

that's not Portugal

wasn't buddha nepalese?

>Ronaldo
5 cl
1 euro
Cant stop saving us
>Salazar
Car gifted by hitler himself
Carried portugal out of the debt division
>D.Afonso Henriques
1st king
the ultimate portuguese BVLL
moors ultimate nightmare
>D.Sebastião
Disappears in a battle (fraud alert)

only 2 blacks who were both shit and the brazilian pepe who played half the game
i dont see the big issue

>comparing portuguese real heros, with a football player 100% fag

I confirm, he did say that he never played against (sic.) Frankstein and Zurmaijão, whatever that meant.

Attached: inzé-frankstain.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

enjoying porto? Please stop shitting up aliados

and diego sousa another brazilian. It's beyond ridiculous what these teams became, specially frabce, netherlands, belgium, portugal, england, and disgrace to common sense and honesty on sports.

100% portuguese here you dumb
setubal ftw

Agreed

diego sousa didnt even play and even then it was 4 total out of 22. its the national team not the ethnic team so you can't blame non whites for playing. only reason why a majority of black people are in portugal is because of the need for cheap labor after the regime fell because european capitalists didn't want to play fair wages to those already living in the country when they could just get people from their ex-colonies.

Sagres or Super Bock?

>eusébio
>portuguese

>cronaldo
>portuguese

thats a dangerous question. TSUUUUper Bock

Super Bock

Sagres Preta super bock normal

Don't even @ me

> its the national team not the ethnic team

Do you understand how absurd is your sentence?
national = ethnic, they are synonms, at least here in Europe.
So that team is not a portuguese national team for sure. This was (pic).

Attached: portugal_team_spot0002portug0_sele28aad.jpg (400x261, 47K)

B-but I thought Ronaldo was over.

Attached: FELICHE.jfif.jpg (2048x1536, 275K)

for me it's sagres nigress as well

>gets 1% of Felix

Attached: Imagem15.png (919x914, 834K)

LMAO fucking cmtv

only old retards who are always saying
>in salazar time everyone was rick and safe, hunger didn´t exist
>yongsters these days don't now what hunger is, with salazar it was a little fish per day for five people

>with salazar it was a little fish per day for five people

oh my, this fuging myth created by commies.

>wasting Bruno Fernandes, Bernardo, Neves, Felix, Ronaldo with fucking fernando santos
the fuck are you portuguese doing

>that perfect pelvic movement
you can tell he does some raping on the side

>the ultimate portuguese BVLL
>not Afonso de Albuquerque

>In order to destroy the power of Egypt, he wrote to King Manuel of the idea of diverting the course of the Nile river to render the whole country barren. Perhaps most tellingly, he intended to steal the body of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, and hold it for ransom until all Muslims had left the Holy Land.

Attached: 123.jpg (2994x2495, 907K)

That dude was epic. a real portuguese hero, along with magellan or martim moniz.

Attached: afonsod-ealbuq_plel_battle_ofd8a9.png (1096x680, 1.17M)

>yet another episode of p*rtuguese stroking their own cocks

unless you are a moor thats not even a question

why didn't he scored in euro 2020 qualification matches against the powerhouses ukrain and serbia?

why not just make a poopy inside the black box?

>be elite
>get knocked out by the United States in group stages in 2002 and 2014

pick one.

for me it's be elite

link?

Imagine you're European and your entire nation gives a fuck about soccer and the two greatest players you've fielded in decades both fail to beat the United States in groups at the World Cup. How fucking hilarious.

>2002
even back then i was already a 14 year old contrarian. everyone was like 'huh huh dumb mericans can play le foot we gonna smash them huh huh and i was like 'idk' and everyone like 'huh huh merica easy peasy huh huh'
after the game the pleb was pissed as fuck (after the korea game some were even crying lmao) and the mick inside my brain was jumping like he saw the most beautiful potato ever
>nice blogpost retard

have sex

>my fucking face when Landy Cakes clowns on Figo in 2002 and a collection of literally who scrubs stop Ronaldo in 2014

Attached: landon.jpg (640x360, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ybsKLEY_H0E

Chill bro. Portugal is our bro

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nope. Don Henrique de Avis, who conquered the sea.

Pedernera, lad. Pedernera.

What superhuman lab did you steal from the Russians to create this genetic freak.

Albert Einstein was a german kike

Einstein did all his work in Europe

>POORTUGAL
is it tho?

Attached: 1467925949712.png (244x247, 149K)

>os brasileiros chamam Dom Henrique de Avis ao Infante D. Henrique
Meh, não estão errados. Dom Henrique de Viseu seria mais apropriado

einstein was swiss

Does it matter if you don't go on to win? I thought the USA and Americans didn't settle for scraps. I certainly don't care or remember all the teams we fucked during group knock outs.

Yes.

No, that's Cristóvão Colombo. He discovered America. He's portuguese 100%

>implying Colombus was the first to discover America in the Age of Discoveries

Attached: Pepe.png (1072x1075, 598K)

redpilled and also based

Attached: 62032774[1].jpg (1024x770, 169K)

madeira isn't portugal?

It's as much part of Portugal as the Kaliningrad Oblast is a part of Russia. Maybe less, as it's autonomous. More like what Catalunya is to Spain.

Are we still in this garbage tournament?

BBBBB
B____B
BBBB
B____B
BBBBB

based and kino

Is that the loser bracket?
Can we still win?
Or are we doomed to play Andorra, Azerbaijan and the likes?

holy based
not even the USA would have the balls to even suggest doing something like that nowadays.

An English girl who isn't completely hideous? Genuinely shocked by this.

> USA(Albert Einstein)
> Palestine/Israel
show flag, goldberg

that would've been impossible without the aforementioned Afonso Henriques and Nun'Álvares Pereira.
besides, Infante D. Henrique was a raging homosexual.

You're basically out of this year's competition. Unless you somehow manage to fail the Euro 2020 qualifications, in which case you'll still have a NL playoff to qualify for it. Maybe. But only if France and the Netherlands don't fail to quallify as well. It's complicated.

In 2 years you'll be facing the likes of Iceland, Croatia, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Austria, Wales, Scotland, Finland, Norway or Serbia.

Just because he was a bachelor doesn't mean he was gay. He is said to have an unknown daughter

Also there are married kings said to have engaged in homossexual behaviour. King Peter, for example. He and Inês are our greatest love story, two of his sons by two different mothers became kings (none of them sons of Inês) and he is still said to have fucked guys

I wouldn't disagree with that.
I still think Afonso Henriques and Nun'Álvares are the superior Portuguese.
Henrique came at a time where our independence was already pretty much guaranteed and could develop our overseas plans without any obstacles.
Afonso Henriques and Nun'Álvares basically forged our entire country through courage in the battlefield.

Comparing it to Catalunha makes no sense since all of Spain is divided into autonomous regions with their own parliament. Or rather, it makes as much sense as comparing it to Castilla-La Mancha

Madeira has its own Parliament, Hassan. It's an autonomous region.

>the state of your reading comprehension
And so thus all of Spain - Catalunha AND Castilla-La Mancha AND Madrid AND Andalusia etc. Comparing it to Catalunha implies there is or was some serious will to secede. We implemented it (to Madeira and Azores) because it makes sense democratically and that's all

I'd be glad for it because it reminds the empire.

>Nun'Álvares Pereira
I second this.

Greatest military commander ever.

Attached: me_on_the_right.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

God I wanna fuck lexi. Would be willing to pay up to $5000 to make it happen.

>wanna fuck lexi.

Attached: Im+just+gonna+leave+this+here+_f61f0de0f0a936fbdaaf2faeaa013e2b[1].jpg (2491x1663, 352K)

VAMOS PORTUGAL

I follow her instagram and twitter. She is back to her old self friend.

Point is, even fat she is super cute.
She doesn't have a fat face.

She is future proof.

I wish she made more videos when she was chubby

lmao Ikr. Dogshit team but based literal superhuman half-bacalhau TSUpider-man defeats the enemy every time with his reptilian ball chasing brain

Ronaldo needs to be pumping hundreds of pussies per year to be able to spread his high-tier ball kick genes to ensure portugal stays top-tier

my father still says this to me lmao, he's like "NO IT WAS L I T E R A L L Y ONE FISH PER AN ENTIRE FAMILY AND SOME POTATOES OR OTHER VEGETABLES user"

good post desu

Obrigado

>TSUpider

Attached: 723.jpg (700x420, 28K)

BORA

besides semedo, william and pepe, the lineup looked very portuguese.

Attached: gettyimages-1153977327-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 549K)

I love Portugal.

Me too.

>Ronaldo on his toe again

and besides that ronaldo had an african great-grandmother

It works. He has grown 4 inches :O

Attached: capture.png (371x538, 184K)