What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 85011329-69DE-48F8-A908-80D8A9F7C2A1.jpg (1024x762, 138K)

being a woman

The wall.

being fat

All correct.

She isn't fat.

theres a really hot clip of her flashing her tits in some b movie someone should post it

Didn't have enough attention from her father growing up thus leading her to feeding off of it

Probably eats and drinks too much

I like her pussy

what green papers are to men is attention to woman

Fuark. Please.

Her problem is not being my personal slut.

>23 years old

She looks like she has emotional attachment issues

Lol women are the engine and fuel of capitalism.

being an attention whore.

doesn't have a penis

She gained 4 million dollars after what she did, so actually what is YOUR problem? Or mine? Or anyone else's?

>pretend you're streaking
>not naked

Her problem was her giant pussy isn’t devouring my 6 inch cock on a secluded beach in Greece for hours every day.

She’s greek? That’s kinda gross. Would still vigorously ravage her in a haze of passion though.

>her
user...

You low IQ mate?

attention whore for her attention whore fake prank boyfriend who also invaded a CL pitch. I mean it's literally on the bathing suit.

She gained 4 million dollars after what she did.

Social media followers aren't a currency, user

Are there pics of her bare huge boobs shaking deliciously as she runs free on the pitch?

I am unironically probably the smartest person you will have ever spoken to.

That guy has an impotent dick. It's not her bf it's just her male friend. He not only has a small cock but it's limp at all times.

That's why I wanna present this slut my hard rock BBC so she learns what real dick is once and for all.

>Wolanski, 22, is the girlfriend and accomplice of YouTuber Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, whose adult website Vitaly Uncensored has exploded in popularity since his lady’s exploits.

>He invaded the pitch during the 2014 World Cup final and was subsequently banned from attending football matches.

>However, the Russian-American internet star, who now plans to marry his girlfriend, got past security at the Wanda Metropolitano simply by wearing a fake blond beard.

>He was up in the stands filming the action when his model girlfriend burst onto the pitch during the first half. Wolanski was able to get all the way to the halfway line before finally being accosted by security. And she even joked she managed to distract Spurs star Harry Winks with her eye-catching antics.

>Fans worldwide have been captivated by her since, with her Instagram followers soaring to more than 2.5 million. However, all that hard work came crashing down when her account was closed by the social media giant.

>Wolanski claimed it was shut down after she had been hacked — a revelation she made while working out on a treadmill after the “craziest 24 hours” of her life. It is still thought that the prank was worth around $3.8 million, and Zdorovetskiy’s website now has more than 32 million registered users.

Too.*

Pics of that girl's boobs, clown. Post now already.

lads

Attached: bazingas.webm (406x544, 495K)

the woman is hysterical she need some bbc

I'm salivating. Footage of her all bare?

Hypnotic

Attached: giphy (8).gif (500x351, 497K)

You prefer bulging muscles there right. I'll post mine all sweaty if you beg enough.

slampig material

Always dumpert to the rescue you permavirgins.

Attached: 5f6df07a.gif (308x480, 3.16M)

No way

Hate to imagine the state of those tits in a couple of years tbqh

>only 23 apparently
>tits already at her navel
yikes senpai

A+ like a good bit of sag and separation

>overweight
>fake saggy tits
yep,4/10

Hnnnng. Thought they'd would look better though.

>fat
>saggy tits
>brown nipples
>dyed hair
Yikes.

See way hotter girls on my campus daily honestly

anyone got a pic of her feets?

Bloody heck leaf, if looks so wrong, you can tell. What is it with leafs? Do you pride yourselves on being 'controversial' but in a naive way...

she has the brainlet face when you think about it

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-181634.jpg (1426x1404, 835K)

She has a double chin and neck rolls.

Jej

Attached: 989.jpg (400x398, 88K)

Fucking KEK

Attached: 08953486-B96E-492B-A527-EFFB9AC321E9.jpg (550x755, 154K)

gfycat frenchfluidgordonsetter

unclosable thighs