Tyson Fury on Anthony Joshua

>You’re built like an Adonis, you’re six-foot-six, you’re ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat man who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace.
>“If that was me, I would never show my face in public ever again.
thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/9226331/tyson-fury-disgrace-anthony-joshua-andy-ruiz-jr/

Based.

Attached: tyson fury.jpg (800x600, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLvd-QUrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was right all along about Juicing J but most rejected his message

He tried to warn all of us but we didn't listen

TEN
PLUMBERS

Fury is the true champ

Attached: 1554110871606.jpg (675x612, 41K)

Wasnt he supportive of AJ at first? Talking about "these things happen,train and come again". I think hes legit mental

>The s*n
Scum pikey cunt, I'm out. Don't like the black guy either.

>El Sol

Based

read the full article

i feel like ruiz would destroy fury

JD Sports ripped me off last week.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU. ABSOLUTE TRASH COMPANY, AND YOUR FLAGSHIP JUST GOT BTFO

based Fury

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLvd-QUrQ

>be England's (Nigeria's) golden boy
>get knocked out by some pale California fatass who looks like he could be working the counter at Chipotle

Even when England imports Africans to fight for them they still lose lol

Fury is undeniably the best HW in the division so clearly not

Attached: 5E1BF14B-B2BC-4130-B9CE-B71FF57A035C.jpg (2500x1612, 527K)

AJ got hit twice and turned into bambi legs. is his chin really that bad?

he got dropped by Deontay Wilder

>knocked down
>still win the round

Technically Fury lost to Wilder (even though we all know that decision was bullshit and he definitely won the fight). Regardless, it's still funny that your national media crowned Oluwafemi Olaseni ("AJ"?) as your national champion and hero, and then some fat pale fuck from San Diego kicked his ass.

Wilder didn't deserve a win at all. At best he scraped a draw.

Shit talking fag making noise for a title shot

>gets up 2 (TWO) times after being knocked out and have his eyes roll up
>fights so hard wilder has to start hugging him and wait out the clock
if it weren't for those bribed refs this would be an easy UD win for fury. he should refuse fighting in america after that disgrace.

please do NOT call the imperial valley/el centro "San Diego" again

SO, now that he’s a world champ he’s American?

Even when he identifies himself as Mexican and was part of the Mexican Olympic team?

Funny how that works.

>wahhh all the people who couldn't bear living in my shithole country are still my people
Funny how that works

In case you have not heard
Much truth is share when Mexicans say "We didn't cross the border, instead it's the border that crossed us, splitting our families"
Either way it's stupid to say what you have just said and is beyond ignorant and American level idiocy

fury got dropped in two different rounds, when he outlanded Wilder in 7 of the rounds it was by the VERY thin margin of 1 or 2 punches, and even then couldn't outland Wilder in every round outside of the knockdown rounds.

>YOU SEE YOU, YOU PLUMBER FROM LIVERPOOL, IT'S PERSONAL BETWEEN ME AND YOU, AND I'M GONNA DO YOU SOME SERIOUS HARM YOU BIG STIFF IDIOT... ALSO THEY'RE GONNA NEED TEN PLUMBERS TO DO YOU WHEN I'VE GOT FINISHED WITH YOU. ALSO YOU ARE GETTIN IT, CALL ME OUT, CALL ME ANY NAMES AND YOU ARE GETTIN IT. AND YOU KNOW YOUR GAY LOVER TONY BELLEW, I'LL FIGHT HIM INBETWEEN ROUNDS

Attached: 1559519491092.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Maybe mexicans should be less ignorant and racist about their land claims before they're all considered one day to be enemy combatants.

based

Tyson Fury vs the British PR GoldenBoy everyone's fav son/brother/friend/boyfriend

is tyson fury pillowfisted?

tony bellend the bitter blue gobshite

lel

Ruiz would EAT Fury alive.

Fury got dropped by a small cruiserweight so he shouldn't talk so loud

I guess Americans should be crossing the border and garroting Mexicans because they are apparently enemy combatants? Wtf are you even on about?

Americans don't need to cross the border to do that.