Le 19 year old prospect man

>le 19 year old prospect man

Attached: felix.jpg (960x640, 389K)

If you all treat him like he is the next Ronaldo like Benficonas say he is of course he will flop

The best for him now is either to stay at Benfica or go to a team like Atletico, where he can play and be good

who's got more potential, Felix or Jota?

Felix is better than Diogo Jota, and Diogo Jota is better by many miles than the Benfica's Jota

But Diogo Jota's brother, real name André Silva, although he is not that André Silva, despite the three of them being from the same town, called André Jota in football, is the best of the bunch

proper portuguese footbalist salad

Porcofags and their indisputable mental retardation on full display.

why are you insulting your autistic prodigy?

>why can't we play moor farmers every week

Tu peux faire mieux, petit paysan

Your national team is composed of niggers and your cities will be dominated by actual moors.
Enjoy.

>implying that isn't our fate as well

nah, we good mate

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20 (1).png (413x821, 184K)

if he carries himself like Ronaldo, or at least try to emulate his work ethic, maybe he'll succeed

you all don't understand how corrupt portuguese league his. every meme-player from our league is nowhere near as good as advertised.

Wasn't Ruben Neves a meme player back in the day? He's built himself a solid career so far in England

No, just Benfica fans bad-mouthing him.
He always has been decent-good, and steadily improving over the years mate.

I'll keep the faith with your other youngsters then. Especially Joao Felix

when he started yeah he was. When he left porto he wasn't even a regular in the starting lineup. And he plays in a shit ass team btw. But he is a good player, and i'm not saying we don't have decent players, but they are not what tend to be advertised.

I think João Felix will never reach Ronaldo's level, but he could be top 10 in the world, as long as he stays focused and put on some serious work, a good work ethic. But he's still so young, he may be a flop a bit like Renato Sanches, we'll see.

renato sanches was shit. today, yesterday and every day. felix is a skilled player and he will be good. he won't even sniff bernardo level though.

how is the actual fuck are you able to say something as retarded as that?
do you even know what a future top 10 player looks like at 19yo?
fucking retard

felix seems a really nice guy lads, i want him to succeed

Mate, you could know that Messi and Ronaldo were truly special and not some overrated brazilian kid from the favelas trying to make the transition to Europe at the hands of some shady agent. You have to be blind not to see what he has done the past few months.
I know the media is constantly trying to inflate his value NOW, but the has surely lots of potential and I'm sure that he'll improve the next few years.

Ronaldo was destroying United at 17 this kid cant perform against fucking Sporting or Switzerland

>can't perform against Sporting
>yet scored against both Sporting and Porto
He wasn't very bright in the field today, but I would rather blame the tactical approach of F.Santos than Felix to be honest, Felix plays similar to Rui Costa, he does great behind two forwards or as a False 9 with an Advanced Playmaker behind him.

In this game we had two Defensive Midfielders and literally no playmaker in the field, the whole match was throwing the ball to our Wingers, Cross and Pray, he barely had opportunities to shine, he mostly just disputed balls on the air and running behind the ball to recover possession.

Also please lad, he's very young, Bernardo wasn't half the player he was at 19, give him time.

Exactly. The poster above you was merely cherry-picking. If you've been following him for the rest of the season, you can't deny he is already a top prospect.

Ronaldo is a once in a generation player. Most players to go into a foreign nation at a young age wouldnt last. I think it is unfair to compare Joao Felix to him. While I think Felix could be a top tier player, he will never be a Ronaldo or Messi.

Thanks Captain, that's what I just said above.

Why the selfhate alberto barbosa

>Your national team is composed of niggers
heheh

Attached: 6995c52b56f6b315666f5e394d0b99a1.jpg (860x471, 94K)

>those DSLs

Attached: 1527542631888.png (195x283, 103K)

Is that 11 niggers? hehe

cute :3