When will it happen lads ?

I can't study or work. I'm just refreshing RM social media.
Peak of belgian football: a belgian player is a star from Real Madrid

Attached: hazard-real-madrid_15g7oa7pq009a136os29pp1slu.jpg (1060x545, 136K)

as a Madrid fan, I seriously hope Madrid doesn't spend 120m euros for this guy.

Stfu. He's better than every winger we they have

why not put that 120 into paying 150 for mbappe, who isn't 28.

Just a stupid move for me, as stupid as paying 100m for pogba.
Like it or not Hazard is a bit overrated and a bit streaky.

it won't happen, he'll stay in Chelsea

>Mbappe
>Low IQ
>can't in to quick pass play
>shit at dribbling
He's literally a pacebabby. Real already have enough of those

Because pacey ngubus peak at 23. He has the same amount of good years left in him as Hazard does.

fuck off he's off to Madrid

>why yes , we do want an Isco with a bigger ass on our team for 3x the price

Madrid survived off of an athletic front three, in an all out attack system for 5 years.
That's why Isco has had trouble in Madrid because he isn't a fast break lad.

Irrelevant, Mbappe is mediocre and real already have a pacy nigga. There's no argument as to why he's needed at all. Isco is shit too, James is better.

So this is the power of the amerimutt poster

Unironically this

Mbappe is a garbage dribbler with 0 vision, dont let his stats in farmer league cool you
He is a good finished though

Youre going to sit here and argue that Isco and mbappe are over rated..
and that Hazard and James aren't?

cant follow you down this road senpai.

id buy Hazard for 30m maybe.
120m Nah.

because PSG won't let Mbappe go for less than 300, maybe even more. The sheik doesn't need money, and mbappe is the french star of his team. I'd prefer Mbappe to Hazard too, but not even Florentino can get him.

Yeah that's fair.
but then again if Mbappe wants to leave, (and he does) things can change quickly.

but even then..
if im going to put 120m toward hazard.. I might as well take that 120 and put it toward a 200m big for mbappe

Yeah he probably wants to leave but he has a contract, the sheik can just not sell him (are release clauses even a thing in France? I honestly don't know), and in the end when the transfer window is over Mbappe will play good at least until next transfer window. Mbappe could even get a raise and drop the issue. I don't think it can happen even if Real wants to break Neymar's transfer fee record.

don't worry, mbappe will join madrid in a season or two, he will be like 22 at that time which is still pretty fucking young

yeah, I wonder how much more time he has left on his contract.
obviously, if Mbappe has 2 years left and doesn't sign a new contract, they wont want to wait till mbappe leaves on a free transfer when they can pick up 200m

They're better than those 2. That's my argument. You actually don't watch the games if you think otherwise.
Lmfao a Spanish guy rates Mbappe,soon we'll see niggers ruining the NT

Cómo tienes internet?
Enchufado de mierda.

he will not leave for free, the rabiot case fucked his image forever in france, mbappe declarations earlier is just the entry point for his departure in a couple of seasons since it's obviously pretty complicated to leave psg.

Mbappe is easily a top 5 player in the world, lad. He's fast, he's technical, he can create chances on his own, gets in good positions, isn't bad at passing, and isn't a hothead.

also you rate fucking james lmao

i wouldn't say he's even in top10 tbf, but there is no better player at his age and his goat potential is real, therefore the insane price but i understand when people belive he's overrated when he's compared to modern messi or ronaldo that's just ridiculous he's still miles away.

nah man, youre being too simplistic.
first of all don't pretend like you've watched every Madrid game over the last 5 years.
Isco could have easily been considered the best player in the world after Ronaldo left for Juventus.
The year before Ronaldo left (the third CL in a row year) Ronaldo had a fall from grace and isco carried Madrid for 6 months and was the undisputed best player in the world for that small period.. then Ronaldo came back to life and isco dipped again.

Isco never survived in the fast break Madrid sytem, being a perfect Barcelona type player.

Hazard is one of the best, but his form changes constantly, and he had a pretty mediocre world cup.

James isn't even in this conversation, hes a B player compared to these 3.

mbappe at 20 years old is already more of an impact player and more effective than hazard (though obviously a different type of player.)

If I was City or Chelsea or Barcelona, id pay 50 million for isco, with the hope that he comes the best in the world, which he still can.
If im Madrid, id pay 35m for Hazard.
If im anyone, the most id pay for James is 25m.
Mbappe HAS to go for 140m+ now after the Neymar move.. in a world where PSG didn't exist, he'd be the first 100m dollar player.

>Mbappe is easily a top 5 player in the world
The beautiful game really is finished.

Technical? Dude couldn't dribble past players or pick accurate passes quickly or long balls to save his life. The only attribute he has to himself is running in a straight line really fast and happens to be decent at shooting. You've had Neymar play in your own league and now you refer to players like Mbappe as "technical". Its a sad state of football when pacey niggs are worth over a 100 mill in this market.

Dude, Mbappe has put Neymar to shame, he is already better than him.

Dude stop.
Im not a Mbappe fan at all, but he looks like a young Henry.

Almost every single time PSG has a counter Mbappe is perfect and someone like Neymar fucks it up.

I don't fall for hype easily at all.
Neymar is a bumb, Vinicius junior is a bumb so far, Mbappe is already a proven commodity at 20 years old.

>muuuh mbappe bad technically, can only run fast

He's better than Isco m8. He's got a soi boi mind but he's undoubtedly better as a footballer. Showed it to everyone in the bayern/real match to.

Wow you sure do love to over exaggerate. Many average players have a sudden form and then fade away again. Isco wouldn't survive at barca either. James is literally better than this fatty, performed in much more bigger games. Not in the same tier when he's better in all aspects to him other than dribbling I'd say lmfao.

>James is better than Isco
lmao
>I base that on a single game
lmao

They should honestly just get him for free next year

>Mbappe has put Neymar to shame
How? Chokes in the latter stages of the season. Carried by Neymar in the Liverpool game and when it was all left to Mbappe against United he choked. Neymar has had a better career and is a much better footballer. He's way more important to PSG than Mbappe if they want to win real cups.

>but he looks like a young Henry.
Oh lord I'm really depressed. Henry is being compared to Mbappe now. We're at a point in time people who post here were not old enough to watch Henry and witness his play style. You're only making the comparison because he's French.
>Neymar is a bumb
He's got a weak mind and is a bitch but he's objectively light years ahead in ability. Mbappe was carried by Neymar in the Liverpool game and tells you enough.
>93201620
He's mediocre.

Act all ignorant as you want but James still has a career ahead of him while Isco is finished.

They're both 27, and James is a Real Madrid and Bayern reject while Isco is still in a top tier club.

James asked to leave bayern since kovac is trash and clearly wouldn't wanna go back to real. Lots of top clubs looking at him meanwhile isco already looking to get flogged and nobody good wants him.

this.
mbappe is a low iq nigger and not fit for a club like royal madrid

i wonder why all this hatred for mbappe, is it because he puts all anglo youngsters in the shadow ?

James is leaving Bayern for the same reason he left Real: he just isn't good enough. Meanwhile Isco, while in poor form, is much more gifted than James and if he leaves Madrid he'll go to a top 4 club in England.

I don't hate Mbappe. I hate posters like you and others. Sort of like Dembele, stupid posters saying stupid shit.
Talking like Bayern really have anyone better in his position until they fork out huge bucks.
>while in poor form
You mean as usual? Spiked for less than a year and people want to act like he's good, just a meme like asensio, worst crop of spanish players after that golden gen.
> he leaves Madrid he'll go to a top 4 club in England
The only team he could get in to is spurs and they aren't spending any money.

Im sorry dude, youre just kind of dumb and clueless.
You need to watch actual games outside of only watching chelsea.

>Enchufado de mierda.

Attached: 99.jpg (253x342, 24K)