/trans/

Wiese edition.

>Argentina legend Diego Maradona says he should be the next manager of Manchester United. The 58-year-old is boss of Mexican second division side Dorados. (FourFourTwo)

Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham are all interested in a £60m move for Leicester City's 22-year-old England midfielder James Maddison. (Star)

>Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request. (El Chiringuito, via Sun)

Chelsea are confident 18-year-old England forward Callum Hudson-Odoi will sign a new £100,000-a-week deal at Stamford Bridge, despite interest from Bayern Munich. (Mirror)

>Manchester City have triggered Joao Felix's release clause with a £106m bid for the 19-year-old Benfica and Portugal forward. (Sun)

Juventus have contacted Manchester United over the possibility of re-signing midfielder Paul Pogba. The 26-year-old France international has indicated that he would be happy to rejoin the Serie A club, where he spent four years from 2012-2016. (Guardian)

>United could get 25-year-old Argentina forward Paulo Dybala as part of a swap deal with Juve for Pogba. (Express)

Attached: tim-wiese-600.jpg (600x347, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/ByL52hHJI-Z/
twitter.com/TheKopiteOFF/status/1136290427336658944
twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1136354547243335680
fuckoffandscore.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_cok78gxo
youtube.com/watch?v=CyCGY6te9Rk
theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/eden-hazard-real-madrid-chelsea-agree-fee
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7109709/Messi-reveals-three-year-old-son-Mateo-pretends-Liverpool-kickabouts-dad.html
empireofthekop.com/2019/06/05/reds-told-to-brutally-sell-champions-league-hero-this-summer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980–81_UEFA_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980–81_Football_League
twitter.com/GFFN/status/1136581363396730880
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-2hfxpvtc
open.spotify.com/track/5uhDr7OuXWgy0tJlrEB5dG?si=8Xkx3x9jQfmSZeOwjl0vCg
youtube.com/watch?v=b9wxB7J5Z1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liverpool have joined the race to sign Ajax and Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt. The 19-year-old is also a target for Manchester United and Barcelona. (Bild - in German)

>Reds boss Jurgen Klopp could take a year's sabbatical from football management when his contract at Anfield expires in 2022. (ESPN)

Arsenal boss Unai Emery is ready to spend most of his £40m transfer budget on two Sampdoria players - Belgium midfielder Dennis Praet, 25, and 23-year-old Danish defender Joachim Andersen. (Sun)

>Ex-Gunners midfielder Freddie Ljungberg is set to join Emery's first-team coaching staff at Emirates Stadium next season. (Times - subscription required)

Leicester will allow England defender Harry Maguire, 26, to leave the King Power Stadium if their £85m price tag is met. (Teamtalk)

>Real Betis and Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso, 23, wants to join Tottenham. (Sky Sports)

Former England captain David Beckham wants to sign Barcelona and Uruguay striker Luis Suarez, 32, for his new MLS side Inter Miami. (Be Soccer)

Spain midfielder Rodri, 22, has asked Atletico Madrid to "give him space" amid reported interest from Manchester City. (Deportes Cuatro, via Goal)

>Manchester United are close to a breakthrough in their pursuit of Swansea and Wales winger Daniel James, with AS Monaco also expressing an interest in the 21-year-old. (Standard)

United have bid £84m for Napoli and Senegal centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly, 27. (Corriere dello Sport, via Metro)

>Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has told Real Madrid that Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, is not for sale this summer. (Mirror)

Feeling /elite/ lads

>wiese
didnt he go do a wrestling or something?

>poocastle fakeover

>de gay

Atletico Madrid are confident of signing 28-year-old Spain defender Marcos Alonso from Chelsea. (Mirror)

>Arsenal boss Unai Emery has made Barcelona's France defender Samuel Umtiti, 25, his preferred defensive target this summer. The club have also scouted RB Leipzig's 20-year-old France U21 centre-back Dayot Upamecano. (Star)

Manchester United are looking at Frankfurt's French striker Sebastien Haller, 24. (Mail)

>Watford boss Javi Gracia wants to bring Standard Liege and Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa to Vicarage Road. The 33-year-old is out of contract this summer. (Record, via Watford Observer)

Derby have checked on Charlton manager Lee Bowyer, amid speculation Rams boss Frank Lampard is to join Chelsea. (Mail)

>English striker Jay Rodriguez, 29, could leave West Brom this summer for £5m after the Baggies put a release clause in his contract last year. (Telegraph)

nth for that guy troopz
BACK AGAIN

Attached: Troopz_Lol.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Sebastien Haller to Man U will happen.

Attached: haller.jpg (780x520, 62K)

poocastle takeover should be more centre and forefront to to years trans imo
regardless of whether it happens, I've been expecting more meme lineups with ayoze perez included

Dab Technique /20?

most irrelevant club of all time

He's tall, he's black, he's powerful, it's a done deal

next lucaca 2bh

this year's*

is Mbappe actually ganna leave

t. adam johnson

instagram.com/p/ByL52hHJI-Z/

can't tell if he's proud or if he's choking up because he wants to cry

>score a fucking incredible goal, amazing first touch, fucking LASER GUIDED finish just inside the post
>gets called 'scruffy'
he got done dirty lads

Attached: 1135114.jpg (590x350, 32K)

French players don't seem to perform well at United

Remember Cantona?

>Ziyech
>De Ligt
>Werner
Literally who can stop >us next season?

Attached: 1546819884218.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

He's from needs weren't he?

France isn't white anymore

>dont ever really want de ligt, already have englands best CB paired with VVD
>he is literally begging us to not have to go to united or farca
HOWLING

>getting de ligt on 600k a week to fuck up your whole wage structure
Have fun

depends, Real Madrid is probably the only team with the cash right now to buy him.. so if hazard doesn’t end up going to real then I would say yeah

cant lose really, if he wants united for wages then he's a shitter anyway

Yeah, don't know if he made it to the top. He is a pundit in Germany too.

>if he wants
De Ligt is not in charge

Attached: sweaty mino.jpg (2400x1597, 344K)

Fekir soon, lad.

Attached: 1516378454042.jpg (376x400, 62K)

You are now aware of that Mino moved Zlatan to PSG and Zlatan had no say in it.

Attached: mino classy.png (601x340, 416K)

15m la
twitter.com/TheKopiteOFF/status/1136290427336658944

Cheeky fekir la

obvious samefag, wouldn't be surprised if it was the original 'liverpool fan' as well. oh and the guy saying RAWK was reasonable is you as well... oh sorry, one of you two :^)

*pressures their way to a top four finish*

Attached: Untitled.png (526x665, 152K)

Attached: Wiese.jpg (1280x720, 307K)

I can't remember if I thought you were Sosa or not.

I need concrete united rumours

Attached: 1533326130752.jpg (684x912, 39K)

*luckballs their way to a final they have no business in then quietly do nothing until the rightful winners lift the trophy*
based club

>Esperance ordered to return medals and face Wydad Casablanca again
The STATE of Africa.

Haller. Now fuck off Evan.

Is this a CGI head

Forgot Lamela as a backup to Moura
I can't prove it, but I'm not
If that's >our squad next year, >we'll be lucky to make a domestic cup final

what happened?

>englands best CB
Doesn't say much honestly.

based carmine

carillion is new concrete sponsor lad

>Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has told Real Madrid that Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, is not for sale this summer. (Mirror)
You really think levy would let Eriksen leave for free next year?

I'm sure it's jewish tricks to get that cool 100m

Attached: levy eyeing the price.jpg (2000x1000, 301K)

Esperance were winning 1-0. Wydad Casablanca equalised, but the goal was disallowed by the ref. VAR was suppose to be in effect and they turned to that to confirm it went in, only to be told it wasn't working (officials knew, but the players didn't) so, because of that, they left the pitch and the ref awarded a 3-0 win to Esperance due to Wydad Casablanca forfeiting. Now CAF has gone 'Yeah you gotta replay it because we fucked up'

lmao what a fucking shambles

why the fuck did they just not play one game at a neutral venue

With Jews...

No bulli, Singapore Liverpool Customer. We're possibly building a military base in (y)our country soon. We're suppose to be frens.

Attached: around levy.jpg (764x968, 177K)

TTTSSSUUU

>thats what he does, time after time after time, HES BACK AND HES BACK WITH A BANG
are they talking about the rapes?

Lads the Poortugal v Swiss game is good so far, Donaldo just scored a fk.

>tfw nobody appreciates me attempting to resurrect DITL
Guess gotta keep trying myself.....

Attached: my second attempt.png (1123x1160, 1.24M)

>Ronaldo scores a free-kick
>people will forget he has literally the worst record ever for freekicks in Italy

I like it.

Thanks, Fitty. I'll see if I can do some others.

it's a based from me lad

enjoyable but penmanship needs work

the reality of Ole is hilarious enough

disgusting

>refs admitting they were wrong
Wow I am actually impressed

not bad, what was that website where the original ones were stored?

I'm thinking Kokomi Sakura.

twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1136354547243335680

Attached: spurs.webm (568x320, 2.76M)

he made a few appearances at German WWE events, but that's it, afaik

how long until disney owns a franchise and rebrands them as 'Avengers'?

Here la.
fuckoffandscore.tumblr.com/

DA BURRS SPURRS ALLIANCE!

Attached: rhode-island-red-cock-chicken-posing-portrait-arletta-cwalina.jpg (598x900, 147K)

Got the baseball coming over as well.

Toothpastes: how is his name pronounced?Ma-theejs? Ma-thys?

someone pls post recording

Attached: skysports-matthijs-de-ligt_4679562.jpg (768x432, 35K)

'Ma Thighs Delight'

Attached: 1558271037987.jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

like Spanish Matéys

Matt ice de licked

>#WelcomeDiego

Attached: images (29).jpg (320x319, 12K)

second one

What should I spend 700 quid on?

>classic Yea Forums macro
>"GUYS LOOK AT MY NEW OLD OC"
played out. come up with your own

Nice, thanks fra

Thanks lads. I had another attempt.

Fuck off. That's exactly why I want it back.

Attached: my arsenal attempt.png (1123x1160, 138K)

Put it in the bank

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_cok78gxo
His name is pronounced in the first 5 seconds and a couple of more times further on

heroin

send them to me

it's part of my inheritance. My family wants me to 'treat myself'

>André Gomes has indicated he wants to join Everton on a permanent basis with the club also hopeful Leighton Baines will sign a new one-year contract.
>Gomes spent last season on loan at Everton from Barcelona and his impressive performances attracted interest from around the Premier League.
>However, the midfielder has rejected advances from West Ham United, while Tottenham Hotspur are also no longer in the running to sign him.
>Marco Silva, the Everton manager, admitted at the end of the season that Gomes had not made a decision on his future, but it is understood that the 25-year-old has now intimated he sees his future on Merseyside.
Holy fuck just sign him already, please.

Attached: Sexy.png (685x385, 315K)

that one's better

Gacha games

hands are shaky due to health issues, so hard to control the mouse for stuff like that, appreciate it.

Bitcoin

>jittery throughout video
>puts shaving cream on nuggets
>still eats it
lads I think ericsurf6 is doing cocaine
youtube.com/watch?v=CyCGY6te9Rk

any transfer rumours to help me forget about this

Zoom the picture in for better control when drawing. What kind of issues, if you don't mind me asking?

Var is so fucking bad.

he's a /trans/ lad

something i'd rather not get into if you don't mind, but that's an idea about zooming in, will do it never time. cheers.

imo, when MCR's not doing emo shit they're not terrible

oh and it isn't drug related or anything like that, not addiction or substance abuse or anything, it's a long story and out of my control, sadly.

I now remember Tim "Champions League" Wiese

Sure, hope things get better lad.

Cheers brah.

I'm going back to school lads

Attached: fellow kids.jpg (680x594, 81K)

Why?

Quit my job since it made me feel like shit. Changing careers

£15m no more. We're "financially responsible" now. Going for the net spend trophy next year.

Attached: EPpe.jpg (375x400, 49K)

Attached: kingoftheshiggy.png (947x367, 471K)

Barca aren't selling for less than £25m, we should just pay it and bring him back. It would be too horrible to not see him playing for us next season.

>Barca aren't selling for less than £25m,
yeah wet spam had a 18m and a 20m bid turned down

I can't see Timo Werner not being a flop

Well in fairness, it seems more likely now their bids were rejected because Gomes wanted Everton.

maybe but why the two bids then? that speaks to barca denying them

Because West Ham are retards

>post yfw Liverchads win the septuple next year

Attached: Fourth Attempt with extra transitional scenes and reduced speed oh my god what am I doing with my li (360x360, 3.63M)

can't argue with that

heh not so fast livershits

Attached: spurs 19-20 lineup.png (480x600, 86K)

Imagine if they gave Leyton Orient London Stadium lmao

They'd bring in better crowds for sure

it's the west ham way

le run fast lad will do well with the other pace mongs.

tsu

I know you're memeing but seriously, who can stop Liverpool?

city and hopefully spurs with some decent signings

Welp. Even if England somehow get past Netherlands, we won't beat Ronaldo. I told you he was too powerful.

and oh I have you as league winners next season

Best midfielder in the league la
Ran rings around that "hendo" twat

>play absolute shit football
>win

Attached: Fernando-Santos-Euro-2016[1].jpg (4047x2698, 1.85M)

Based Tsu

tsa

Where's Stefan Savic off to?

Well, England will lose to Netherlands tomorrow, so who out of the two, Netherlands or Tssssutugal will win?

He’s going back to Juventus. Don’t change my mind.

Attached: 517F5BF7-D538-4F41-B06E-280667920C59.jpg (768x432, 31K)

>Raheem Sterling admitted he was "fuming" after his management company claimed he would captain England in Thursday's Nations League semi-final against the Netherlands.

>you now remember Bobby Memetinez managing to concede 5 (F I V E) against this Switzerland side having gone 2-0 up

Attached: 20180518t072620z_1_lynxnpee4h0dl_rtroptp_3_soccerfriendlybelsaupreview[1].ashx_.jpg (620x413, 42K)

de gay replacment 4 year contract 300k a week

user transfering to Dreamland FC

Attached: comfywomfy.png (480x355, 46K)

Martinez and slipping leads, name a better combination

Fuck off nonce

Sleep tight

Attached: supergirl elevator.webm (1232x1080, 2.85M)

Please make more of these.

Leeds and choking promotion

That's true

Attached: 1557953635379.png (632x439, 304K)

>liverpool
>chads
L M A O

>England can FINALLY get their revenge on Ronaldo
>In the final

KINO af

goodnight :3

>them shoes

Attached: 1550428662082.jpg (1100x625, 84K)

>After netting just two goals in his first 45 games for England, Raheem Sterling has since scored six goals in his last four appearances for the Three Lions. Sterling, who is set to make his 50th appearance in this match, has scored with six of his last seven shots on target for England.

Honestly think VAR worked really well in the Ronaldo v Switzerland match lads.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How is TSU so GOAT, lads?

What does that match tell us about Joao Felix

He will still be banging them in for Portugal when he's 40.

Shitposting aside I am really glad we've got to see Messi and Ronaldo at their peaks.

too young and needs to develop

i prefer bad refereeing decisions desu
more fun

Someone please employ him, he just lost his job.

Attached: Stu.jpg (640x1137, 75K)

Pepe to Bayern?

Attached: Mohamed TOUBACHE-TER on Twitter.png (606x565, 428K)

Who

Sturridge

He's a crock

How do you create this sound? I can say it like De Licht but when a Dutchie says it sounds like guzzling spit during the 'g'.

Attached: robbery.jpg (575x827, 121K)

You're Liverpool's owner and you get the chance to sign 1 (one) world class player this summer. Who do you go for?

YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF

SUPERSTAARRR

De Bruyne

Idk man, I just say it

Just like you people can say Kaisa Mäkäräinen without trouble

Mbappe.

Alexi sanchez

Wout Weghorst

>le almost 28 year old more frail than Studge prospect man
I would unironically rather go for Sane. He has youth and a not as shit attitude as Mbappe, even if he has himself tattood on his back

Unironically Pogba

Lukaku to fuck my wife

Lads, it's Tottenham.

thx

Bruno Fernandes la

I said world class. He's great at best, and if tonight's game was anything of an indicator, Liverpool should stay the fuck away from him

>tfw we will have Hause every weekend
>unless he’s injured or suspended

Guys

Attached: 123213213213.jpg (575x469, 19K)

Bit anti-semetic you holocaust denier.

Dont be shy, Henrique

Real Madrid to sign Eden Hazard after agreeing a fee with Chelsea
• Belgian to cost in the region of €100m plus add-ons
• He becomes third Real summer signing after Militão and Jovic

Eden Hazard is set to join Real Madrid after the Spanish club agreed a fee in the region of €100m (£88.5m) plus add-ons with Chelsea.

theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/eden-hazard-real-madrid-chelsea-agree-fee

looks like it's finally happened lads

/trans/ - formerly known as /MountStupid/

A lot of players seem to play like shit for their country, plus Liverpool really should only go after the potential rather than bagging Messi.

What topic? Sex?

>>Argentina legend Diego Maradona says he should be the next manager of Manchester United. The 58-year-old is boss of Mexican second division side Dorados. (FourFourTwo)

Fuck me, literally who doesn't.

Here you go Spurs Leaf. I did one for you and Spurswede.

Attached: day in the life spurs.jpg (1024x1013, 395K)

Yay

Sleep tight friendos

Attached: KdknuONKUe2Irvh_Ts0h4QjDLWrXP8nWVVBBbuIvF0A.jpg (600x701, 106K)

what a foul language

Nn fäm

Now you do not punish someone dutch or otherwise for having big boobs

I had plenty of ideas for this, could have mocked Poch for his 'getting to semi-final of CL is better than a trophy' meme, but decided to go with the Levy one. Shame the Canadian Leaf isn't here to appreciate it. So few (You)'s....

Night mate.

noice

whom? reverse google image search gives vodkasymbols

where are they going next season? my bets are Leicester and Celta or some shit like that

Attached: studge albie.png (877x582, 1.02M)

Night

Good luck

Raphaël Varane, bit out of left field but imagine you are an opposition manager looking at the likely team sheet.

Lionel Messi

Studge on the sofa watching Liverpool, Moreno back to spain where he belongs.

Sweet dreams/week

My favorite /trans/ related quip of the year was on the Guardian Football Podcast or all places.

>Adrian, Andy Carroll and Nasri are all leaving West Ham this summer - where next for them?

>Well, normally I'd say West Ham...

Studge will hop to some swarthy continental team before trying to go LA or the new Miami team to retire and live lavish.
Moreno will fuck off back to Andalusia somewhere

ah yes barry glendenning a man featuring biweekly on a football podcast despite seeming disillusioned with football and can't even get excited for his favourite team's promotion playoffs or checkatrade final

anything good on telly?

Your mum on Channel4’s latest sex ‘documentary’

I like the way Baz has started claiming to have literally no opinion on most things. I find it oddly refreshing.

Meanwhile Max increasingly unable to conceal how annoying he finds Faye Carruthers.

Much preferred Ellis James in the chair to be honest.

To me, as a foreigner, Welsh seems like the comfiest of accents

I listen to totally football and football weekly, I prefer the staff on totally football (Jimbo, horncastle, cox, Duncan Alexander are pretty great) but football weekly does seem to talk about actual football more.

I agree, Ellis does have a particularly pleasing voice.

love tall girls me

Attached: 1559304370819.jpg (3671x2408, 1.02M)

I'm mostly there for Wilson although its hard to dislike Barry as a comedy curmudgeon.
There is the odd moment, like the bad-tempered row about whether Tottenham have a "witches curse" on them.

Bored lads and did another one.

Attached: Day in the Life of Pep.png (1123x1160, 121K)

That's a man, look at their shoulders.

>girls

I enjoyed the Ronay-Barry witches curse arc desu

yeah cute her, though would look even cuter with natural hair.

>her
>girls

Night

Attached: 1559593621296.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

In related news, I've got really into girls with particularly narrow shoulders recently.
I thought my libido had nowhere new to go but there we are, we're just passengers really.

who is this hamtruck?

>Chelsea have agreed a fee in the region of 100m euros (£88.5m) to sell Belgium midfielder Eden Hazard, 28 to Real Madrid.(Guardian)

Liverpool and Netherlands centre-back Virgil van Dijk, 27, wants to sign a new deal at Anfield. (ESPN)

>Manchester United are ready to rebuff any approaches for France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Mail)

Meanwhile, United will announce Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, as their first signing of the summer after the Nations League finals. (Star)

>Departing Everton captain and defender Phil Jagielka could be moving north of the border when he leaves the Toffees later this month. The 36-year-old is reportedly a target for Celtic. (Sun)

Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham are all interested in £13.2m-rated Stuttgart and Turkey defender Ozan Kabak, 19. (Express)

>Liverpool have inquired about Cardiff City goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, 29. (Wales Online)

Fenerbache have entered the race to sign West Bromwich Albion striker Salomon Rondon. The 29-year-old is also wanted by Wolves and Newcastle, where he spent last season on loan. (Ajansspor, in Turkish)

>Southampton have agreed a £14m fee with Standard Liege for Mali forward Moussa Djenepo, 20. (Daily Echo)

However, the Saints have has a bid of around £8m rejected by Birmingham City for striker Che Adams, 22. (Mail)

Attached: mordred 24.jpg (850x1103, 1.1M)

>Midfielder Andre Gomes, 25, has indicated he wants to join Everton on a permanent basis from Barcelona, with the Merseyside club also hopeful that defender Leighton Baines, 34, will sign a new one-year contract. (Times, subscription required)

Manchester City's young midfielder Taylor Richards, 18, is a target for Inter Milan. (Sun)

>Meanwhile, Citybelieve they will beat Chelsea to the signing of Millwall's 16-year-old winger Samuel Edozie. (Evening Standard)

Premier League newcomers Norwich and Aston Villa are both tracking Antwerp and Ghana right-back Daniel Opare, 28, who may be available for just £500,000. (Sun)

>Meanwhile, Villa are closing in on bringing Wolves' English defender Kortney Hause, 23, permanently to Villa Park after taking up their option to sign him after his loan spell. (Express & Star)

Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti has told club officials he has no intention of leaving this summer, despite interest in the 25-year-old France international from Arsenal and Manchester United. (Marca)

>Juventus have completed the £13m signing of Sassuolo defender Merih Demiral, 21. (Goal.com)

Attached: mordred 25.png (1060x1500, 2.8M)

>>Liverpool have inquired about Cardiff City goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, 29. (Wales Online)
Press F for our young goalkeepers careers.

Natalya Marie (natalya.irl)

This made me chuckle so hard.

Attached: _107254359_express.jpg (976x1240, 197K)

Joking aside, I'm beginning to find Man Utd's "interest" in every player in the world a bit weird and sad. How many players have they been linked to in the past few weeks, 40 or 50?

>several papers say that Kane is left out and Sterling will cap England instead
>other papers cover Sterling saying it was PR gaff
>other paper says that Kane isn't dropped and he might still play
This is like Sarri's mind games against Arse. Making it seem like Kante wouldn't play.

Manchester United: In: Andre Onana, Sessegnon, de Ligt, Bale, Ziyech, Pedro, K. Strootman, Donnarumma, Daniel James, Dybala, Longstaff, Rakitic, Wan-Bissaka, J. Rodriguez, Perisic, D. Hoogewerf, Rabiot, Alderweireld, D. James, N. Collins, B.Godfrey, Quetglas, Cillessen, Milinkovic-Savic, Isco, Koulibaly, E. Elmas, Gueye, M. Dembele, Firpo, T. Partey, Grealish, Ramos, Richarlison, Griezmann, Sandro, Fernandes, Boateng, Lo Celso

I gave up after this.

Attached: _107254388_mirror.jpg (976x1240, 194K)

Nice one fella what you want to study?

>make sterling captain for his 'brave stand against racism'
>kane declares himself fit and demands to play
>none of it even matters because the netherlands will win 1-0
top kek i fucking love england drama

What is Rei-chan doing there?

>Holland
RRRREEEEEEEE, IT'S CALLED THE NETHERLANDS

I thought the Netherlands was a made up place where Peter Pan and his friends live

It can't be very hard to filter the unreliable publications. I mean why would you take something like Sun seriously for example?

holland = orange, clogs, tulips
netherlands = ???

I get annoyed at this too but apparently there is a reason for this. There was outrage a few years back for ITV calling Netherlands 'Holland' and they replied something like 'The FA of Netherlands prefers to be called Holland due to colloquialisms' or something like that. So much so that your tourist board renamed your website to Holland.com or whatever instead of Netherlands.

Aquafresh

I'm sure a lot of it is bullshit but still.

>Lionel Messi reveals his three-year-old son Mateo pretends to be Liverpool during kickabouts with his dad

>'I'm from Liverpool, they beat you'

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7109709/Messi-reveals-three-year-old-son-Mateo-pretends-Liverpool-kickabouts-dad.html

Attached: 2411253536.jpg (318x159, 8K)

tfw outbantered by ur own three-year old son

If I was Messi I would be planning to kill Dembele in his sleep every day

surprised dembele hasn't been sold already

The Netherlands is a shit name. It's sounds like 'The Never Lands'. Holland is phonetically superior.

Surprised his contract wasn't instantly terminated after full time at Anfield

P=p=pls respond....

Mateo Messi to Liverpool?

empireofthekop.com/2019/06/05/reds-told-to-brutally-sell-champions-league-hero-this-summer/
>Liverpool's best poacher by far is not good enough
>Liverpool's best supersub since David Fairclough is not good enough
This fucking brainlet.

If his only specialty is being a supersub, is it really worth it to keep him?

He's good enough to start at every other prem club, if he hadn't been injured for so long people would understand his worth.

Attached: 1529416256109.jpg (600x864, 76K)

fucking top kek
everytime I think this too

>gf gone for 2 months
>only international milk cups to watch

Attached: 1547307081933.jpg (706x499, 19K)

>not cheering on for Bermuda at the Gold Cu-
Oh. Flag. Perfidious Yank! Bermuda might be one of the lowest rank sides, but we shall do well!

same boat lad

I'll cheer you guys on at the Gold Cup but only if you play Holmes

>not cheering for /are clay/ Bermuda
>not cheering for /are Liz/ country Canada
>not cheering for /are Commonwealth Nation/ T&T
>not cheering for /are cousins Anglosphere nation/ whatever
Come on lad.

He performed remarkably well when he started against Barcelona too. He's at least as good as any of the front three.

>He's at least as good as any of the front three.

Attached: 1553104383590.jpg (834x579, 59K)

>2 months
enjoy the break up mate

>people here talking about normie shit like having gf's or gfs(make)
>I'm here thinking of Day In The Life modern variants to do because complete beta virgin proto-chad
haha

Attached: _107254278_mail.jpg (976x1303, 181K)

won the rec footy game, we're 2-0 now. only made a fool of myself once or twice :)

>only made a fool of myself once or twice :)
haha, imagine having friends and going outside, haha, imagine even having a remote chance of seeing a girl haha, imagine them talking to you after seeing you play haha and you talking to them haha and asking them out haha imagine then smoking a big fatty whilst eating ketchup sips and drinking bags of milk haha

Has any club ever placed Top 2 in the Premier league and took home the UEFA cup in the same year?

Are the posts still banned of the anime girl being surrounded by supporters?

Any way we can get one with Spurs and Liverpool?

>UEFA Cup
You mean Europa League? Ipswich Town did it in 1980-81

FA cup is not the same. Fake news.

Present for your mam.

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. Didn't you ask if a club ever came second in the Premier League and won UEFA Cup in the same year? Ipswich Town did that in 1980-81

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980–81_UEFA_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980–81_Football_League

Real Kashmir FC

No idea, but the creator was accelart. I am sadly not skilled enough to do a swap.

Fell asleep at a decent time just to get woken up by neighbours blasting music and now I cant go back to sleep. Anywho i rike it

You should change it to Holland

morning

Don't really know if I want to go to Crystal Palace bros... advice me.

LOVE trans, lads

Why would you have to go there?

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

River doesn't want me anymore

Rafa pls score.

where are all the comunicado oficials they promised

200 MSxpd (myspace hits per dab)
United venturing into the boomer market

>tfw sitting in my room alone doing coke watching a chaturbate stream while listening to music
I don't know if this is sad or not

They have cheerleaders la

>Pogba leaving
>De Gea leaving
>De Ligt going to either PSG or Barca
>City want Maguire and Wan Bissaka
>Ole wants front 3 of Martial, Rashford and James (from Swansea)

Attached: 1545467393650.jpg (1542x842, 102K)

Are you enjoying yourself? Then it's based

Shit, you're right user. Thanks for saving my high

He's shit

THE NAAAAAAAATIONS LEAAAAAGUE

Attached: [guitar riff].png (1054x526, 60K)

de ligt should just stay at Ajax and then move to Barcelona next season

Jerome Boateng. Please do it. Only 50M€

Attached: fuba-jerome-boateng-party.jpg (599x300, 28K)

well i am from germany and i can confirm that is actually Holland.

could knock out anyone in this thread

Buffon la. Liverpool need a good backup keeper la

Okay I'll be serious. Mbappe.

>Daniel James is having a medical at Manchester United today ahead of his summer move from Swansea City

Dutch Photoshop autist, why do you watch shitty American TV shows so much

that will surely boost morale for the season ticket holders due to pay next week

it's coming home

To Portugal.

Let that boy cook

Tell me about those England national team fans who go to every away game, which clubs do they usually support?

you dont need to ask, they display it proudly on their england flags
they even put their football team on their england flags when they go to watch the england cricket team on tour

Shitters like hartlepool and Swindon.

what is it that causes them to act like absolute bellends?

Attached: england-fans-flags-croatia-v-england-luz-stadium-lisbon-portugal-21-HXYW3R.jpg (1300x959, 325K)

maybe it is not us who are acting poorly and in fact the oppressive local police forces bullying innocent english fans who are just there to support their team
this is racism pure and simple

NO ONE and definitely not you faggots rated him even 2 months ago. Jesus christ

pls can someone shoop kane getting makeup out
might come in useful after the holland game

I'll punch holes in u kid

a player like Origi is what they need. I really think he's worth having on for the season purely because he comes up with goals when Liverpool's front 3 are lacking. Either that or get a midfielder who can score goals

They're the sort of cretins who live in hartlepool and Swindon

Poes

Is Wonder Woman hipkino?

Attached: 07160FEA-D372-4E1B-B7F6-663FAC7CC572.jpg (1272x1885, 563K)

I've been rating him ever since the Everton goal. He's come back really strong. Right now his poaching ability is second to none.

Newcastle takeover is actually unironically happening boys
Who's going to tyneside? Robben?

>Daniel James is having a medical at Manchester United today ahead of his summer move from Swansea City
But 190 said it would never happen.................

He said a lot of things

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: 190 never forget.png (974x221, 15K)

Firsr day of work today laddettes

@93215264
>3 good games after years of being dead weight
>Second to none
Oh fuck off

Daniel James... Now that's a PROPA British lad. United through and through I bet, we need to groom these players, let them breath, they know how physical the Premier League is, they know they have to put blood, sweat and tears to succeed at United.

Low risk, high reward signing. These are the type of players we should be signing, not South European/American divers.

Welcome home Daniel James. You are one of our own

glhf

current mood

Attached: 1556707806724.webm (480x360, 1.16M)

Good luck lad

>de gay to psg

Attached: butt.gif (347x400, 3.56M)

based

how can one faggot shit up so many boards?

West Ham have made a £10m bid for Lorient and France U20 forward Alexis Claude-Maurice

>Eden Hazard's transfer to Real Madrid appears to have moved a step closer. The Guardian are reporting that Real and Chelsea have agreed a fee in the region of €100m (£88.5m) plus add-ons.

Swansea's Daniel James is having a medical with Manchester United today.

>Paris Saint-Germain are set to make a bid for Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, according to The Times.

Lazio head coach Simone Inzaghi has signed a new contract until 2021. Inzaghi was a strong candidate to move to Juventus this summer

>Marco Giampaolo will reportedly sign a two-year contract with Milan, who are getting a ‘great’ Coach according to Sampdoria owner Massimo Ferrero.

New Fiorentina owner Rocco Commisso has vowed ‘not to sell off our assets’ and ‘hopes’ to keep wantaway winger Federico Chiesa.

>Inter have reportedly joined the race to sign Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Christian Eriksen.

Roma striker Patrik Schick admits he is completely in the dark about where he will play his football next season.

>Former Milan sporting director Leonardo is reportedly closing in on a return to Paris Saint-Germain.

Lille have turned down a €22m proposal from Juventus for 21-year--old left-footed central defender Gabriel, according to L'Équipe

>Aston Villa have activated a €9m clause to purchase Anwar El-Ghazi from Lille

Attached: 1559601781510.jpg (460x405, 54K)

22-year-old Nantes defender Enock Kwateng is undergoing a medical with Bordeaux ahead of a free transfer move

>Liverpool have accelerated interest in Lille attacker Nicolas Pépé & appear to be closing in on offering the €80m excluding bonuses demanded by Les Dogues, according to L'Équipe.

Tottenham & Bayer Leverkusen have made an enquiry for PSG midfielder Julian Draxler, according to L'Équipe. Player wants to remain in Paris.

>Only PSG & Barcelona remain in the race to sign Matthijs de Ligt, according to RMC - Ajax want €75m to do the deal, Antero Henrique has made advances in meeting the player’s demands. The Dutchman will make a decision in a matter of days.

Wolfgang Steubing confirms Eintracht Frankfurt have submitted an offer to sign PSG goalkeeper Kevin Trapp permanently

>Bayer Leverkusen are interested in Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Dani Olmo, according to Kicker. Spaniard would be available for €25m

Attached: nicolas pepe.jpg (1001x563, 121K)

>>Liverpool have accelerated interest in Lille attacker Nicolas Pépé & appear to be closing in on offering the €80m excluding bonuses demanded by Les Dogues, according to L'Équipe.
this lad any good or what?

Alri lads

Attached: Fu69sdf.jpg (500x747, 81K)

nice

Think about becoming a hooligan lads

Attached: hooligans.jpg (750x760, 135K)

He's black and plays non league French footy, what do you think?
Klopp does this every season, he's very wasteful when it comes to transfers.

Such a weird body shape. I feel like I should find her attractive but her legs freak me out.

>he's very wasteful when it comes to transfers.
is he?

What type of black are we talking? Pacy, strong or 3 lungs?

this looks retarded as shit lmao

very pacy, trust me i'm an expert
t. watched him once

Arsenal are one of a number of top clubs monitoring young Russian striker Fedor Chalov, Sky Sports News understands.

>Arsenal are expected to lodge a 2nd, improved bid for Lorient attacker Alexis Claude-Maurice this week worth €13m

St Étienne would like to sell 18-year-old defender William Saliba & bring him back on loan for 12 months to finance their summer window activities; Southampton, Watford, Manchester City, Manchester United & Arsenal are all concretely interested (L'Éq)

>AS Roma have been rebuffed by Lille manager Christophe Galtier (RMC)

Attached: 1559641131137.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)

pacy

Attached: pepe going at incrdl hihg sped.jpg (501x501, 14K)

>Bayer Leverkusen are interested in Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Dani Olmo, according to Kicker. Spaniard would be available for €25m

>25 mil

I don't think so, Tim.

too much fucking text in each of your efforts. the beauty of the originals were that they were simple and to the point. every time you have to take another line of text, stop and take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're as funny as you think

is he as good as he is on FM?

>Neymar: "I don’t want to be beaten."
>Accuser: "Then you'll hit me.
>Neymar: "No, no I do not like it, no."

twitter.com/GFFN/status/1136581363396730880 video in tweet

Attached: thot slayer.png (727x550, 281K)

I haven't played FM since 11 maybe, but let's just say Bayer would be making a VERY good deal. Think what 25 mil gets in you EPL and this deal would blow it completely out of the fucking water. Dani Olmo is a based La Masia kid. Two years from this Bayer transfer he'll be going back to Barcelona for 100 mil.

Jesus, will she be charged for false rape accusations?

That's exactly what I did on my FM save lol. Got him for £20mil, sold him a year later to PSG for £70mil

Aight he's really fucking good on FM2019. LEVY PLEASE

Attached: levy inspecting.jpg (2560x1536, 694K)

She seems like a real nutter. I've watched the video 3 times now and I feel like shit. Nerman should stick to sticking it in his sister

Attached: nermn sister.png (821x803, 787K)

Based Nerman

Same girl, same milkers

Attached: sK0GsCm.jpg (1080x1318, 202K)

>he's very wasteful when it comes to transfers
b8

moooooo

we don't know the full context of the video
neymar has a rapey look to him imo

She setup the camera from what I understand. Feels like she's after money. Guess she got inspired by cr7

Attached: pepe teddy.jpg (885x960, 104K)

you've been doing this gimmick for awhile and it is rather baffling, you obviously don't remember the old ones either as they had plenty of lines too. if you can't read, don't bother.

Farhad Moshiri has increased his shareholding in Everton to 77.2%.

The increase from 68.6pc has been achieved with the purchase of an additional stake of just over 8.6% from the Grantchester family.

>Fans responsible for trouble in Porto before Thursday's Nations League semi-final are "not true England supporters" and an "embarrassment to the team", the Football Association has said.
>have bottles thrown at them
>bottles thrown back to where they come
>riot police only register the bottles the England fans thrown
>charge then and send people to hospital
>our cucked nation blames these fans for causing it when there's video evidence proving they didn't start it
lmao, this always happens.

>he's a good boi he didn't do nuffin

>>our cucked nation blames these fans for causing it when there's video evidence proving they didn't start it
lmao if you actually believe this
foreign police might be bad at handling football fans but it's still the fans' fault for being cunts

Oh I don't disagree that England fans are loud obnoxious cunts with all the originality of a pile of shit, but the event they are talking about wasn't started by them. They were singing some bullshit songs and several bottles were thrown from the sides into the English horde, they then threw bottles back. That then caused the police to charge in and send people to hospital when the vast majority were probably just drinking and singing.

This is the same kind of argument that justified the police killing that dude in London a few years ago because he happened to be walking need the riot and some police officer twatted him and caused him to have a heart attack.

>Neymar was injured after 20 minutes of the match against Qatar in Brasilia and will miss the upcoming 2019 Copa America tournament in Brazil with a ruptured ankle ligament.
Pfffft hahaha. Imagine having your holiday ruined and being ruled out of a tournament because you played some meme state.

Away games feel like they'd be the opposite of comfy. Not for me, thank you very much

>The lawyers who first represented Ms Trindade say her initial complaint was of "aggression" or "physical violence" by Neymar. They said they had discussed a settlement with Neymar's lawyers but that those lawyers then rejected it. The two legal teams dispute who initially asked for the meeting.

>Ms Trindade then filed a rape allegation in São Paulo last Friday. Her lawyers said the allegation was "incompatible with the strategy" they had agreed, and they parted company with her on Saturday. She now has new representation.

>In her interview, Ms Trindade said of a lawyer in her first legal team: "He didn't fully believe me. I felt he was prejudiced. He portrayed it as if I'd not been raped, that I had wanted it."

>Neymar could also face investigation over publishing the images of Ms Trindade without her permission, as the act may infringe laws designed to protect privacy.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Apparently, Liverpool are signing Pepe for 80m.
He was genuinely great this season, but he could totally be a one season wonder.

Why would you do things like this. Lying is wrong. I hate nerman as much as the next guy but this is wrong.

Attached: sadmong2.png (1128x921, 1.61M)

>"He didn't fully believe me. I felt he was prejudiced. He portrayed it as if I'd not been raped, that I had wanted it."
Do they have "innocent until proven guilty" in Brazil?

This is why you shouldn't want a gf, /trans/.

she's talking about he own lawyer who she's paying to represent her

Respect for Southgate increasing. Not only realising that Kane is finished and dropping him instantly, also sterlel his captain in a genius 4d chess move of virtue signaling and media hype generating for their glamourised friendly.

>Neymar could also face investigation over publishing the images of Ms Trindade without her permission, as the act may infringe laws designed to protect privacy.
no such laws in brasil

Your lawyer isn't obliged to believe you. A proffessional one will defend you anyway

>Tibbling
What happened to him? He was great for me in FIFA career mode

Except he didn't publish the photos when he was in Portugal.

no, he was in brasil, with his national team

>Every manager reacts to criticism differently, but German boss Markus Kay took things to a new level as he oversaw his final game dressed in fishing gear.

Driving up to Guimaraes from Lisbon with the family for the England game.

It’s coming home

Which other brave British lads will united sign?

>Wales winger Daniel James is set to complete a move to Manchester United after agreeing a fee worth around £18m with Swansea City.

Attached: 7drHiqr.gif (312x213, 973K)

Moved to denmark last I checked. Think there were some mid-table french club rumours

Attached: Simon_Tibbling_in_July_2015.jpg (200x273, 24K)

Are you excited?

Can anybody explain this Burger King advert to me. Woman goes in, orders a cheese burger, is escorted out because she didn't order a Whopper and told to not come back... but Burger King DO sell cheeseburgers. I don't get it. My mum always orders cheese burgers if she ever has such stuff (granted she has had half a dozen in her life) so I don't get this meme.

Incredibly BASED

Attached: house thumbs.gif (400x292, 1.07M)

I'm excited that there is an actual signing possibly, maybe, happening. If a transfer deal is mentioned on BBC, it's likely legit (outside of gossip page).

Iain Macintosh is literally the worst podcaster in the world

>West Ham have made a £10m bid for Lorient and France U20 forward Alexis Claude-Maurice
Fuck our president

>Nicolas Pepe
Looked him up again, could be handy for us (LFC) Forgot he was black, less black and Muslims at LFC please.

typical racist Scouser

>watch interview with top tier athlete jessie volt
>says she went to a fake casting before she became a pro athlete
>"so you got fucked for free once?"
>"twice"
>smiles

How are some athletes so stupid?

why are you so obsessed with porn

>less black and Muslims at LFC please.

Attached: drool pepe.jpg (657x527, 57K)

Bayern are out of the race for Mathijs de Ligt

There is nothing wrong with blacks and Muslims at LFC as long as they play well. >Our top 2 scorers are Muslims ffs

being sheltered because of their athletic talent by everyone around them makes them unaware about getting fucked over by others

Wat? No one even mentioned porn.

I also don’t get it.

I think they’re trying to be funny

Attached: quran.jpg (1024x660, 114K)

This

His voice is fucking awful and the way he says everything makes him sound so smug. If I ever hear he’s leading the pod when jimbo is away I just turn it off and wait for a week

Attached: pepe disable.png (638x359, 247K)

totally football show is just generally shit
i thought it was jimbo that was keeping the guardian afloat but it's completely the other way around

Totally disagree.

Horncastle
Laurens
Honigstein
Cox

Are much more insightful than

Glendenning
Auclair
Sivertsen
Etc

>Nicolas Pepe
>80 fucking million
Why, it's far too much for a bench player.

michael cox and raphael honigstein bore the pants off me and i much prefer philippe auclair to julien laurens personally

barry's just furniture

who would have guessed after they spend 110M on Hernandez and Pavard and didnt sold one of their shitty old LBs with huge salarys

The state of adverts today is just a long line of utter bullshit. I could go into this but not the place.

cost of business these days
especially if you're liverpool and you're trying to compete with man city bringing mahrez and sane off the bench

Fair enough. Horncastle is my favourite I like him on on the continent pod too. He just seems so genuinely interested in Italian footie and he also is happy to bring the banta

Sane gonna go to buyern tho? Maybe

If so who can they buy to replace him?

First need a creative attacker and fullbacks.

Nicolas pepe haha

Hazard transfer to Real Madrid today for 100M€ announcement.
You're welcome.

Attached: Florentino2.png (330x384, 181K)

Aye half Spanish too so I give no shits about honesty and 'white' bigging up fags blacks muslims. Mane is a good lad though.

I know, I'm slightly sorry, I don't want more,

Don't really care about muslims, but I want more English players.

Attached: 1516210795818.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

>less black
Fewer.

That would imply they were ever in the race.

Doubt they’ll do it today. Would be overshadowed by England Holland game. They’ll do it tomorrow

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
roflmao

Attached: butt (3).jpg (720x960, 81K)

>Holland
Netherlands. Why do nonces keep thinking the country is called 'Holland'. This is like calling UK 'England'.

They don’t have the money for De Ligt

Come to Liverpool.

Attached: 1536221211026.jpg (758x1000, 236K)

It's Holland

Attached: butt 2.jpg (500x750, 86K)

Are we overdoing how goo Ox is? I wanted him here at Liverpool for years before we bought him. Did he really do as great as everyone's making it out to be? He was good yeah but why the fuck are everyone so emotional about the guy? He was injured a lot for Arsenal too.
My wording was more cute but thanks.

hot

We will call you whatever we want to call you faggots

Attached: butt (2).jpg (1294x1260, 77K)

give me
man city
real madrid
benfica
atalanta

Attached: 1534612831185.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

Pashun.

Attached: ;_;.jpg (1001x1001, 110K)

Errr they’ve forgotten united

Most certainly isn't, Spurswede.

NO.

Celtic not in the bottom pot? Why?

>Zenit
>Waxtap
>Celtic
>Genk
Fund it

What the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Barca
Dortmund
Lyon
Atalanta

Best group possible

>atalanta
big misstake

Attached: based papu.webm (800x450, 2.55M)

It is

Attached: brunomartinsindi.gif (268x304, 1.24M)

Holland is a province (2 actually)

Attached: 1535063195424.png (575x525, 629K)

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah and unless you call me Sverige imma gonna call it Holland from now on.

Attached: 1402810504361.jpg (625x539, 80K)

You don't wanna know.

The fuck you’re British.

For me it's Malmo.

Lads, it's Holland.

for me it's Svea Rike

Never been. Never will. Also it's Malmö

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 151K)

I am. Shows the club is serious about rebuilding and we aren't buying lazy Nigbu's to patch holes in the squad.

This is also acceptable

Attached: honk animu.png (2000x1410, 406K)

Now you just need two new defenders, two new fullbacks, three midfielders and two more attackers.

Attached: 1513304461212.png (306x353, 184K)

Ole wants martial out of the club

There is still time for Ngubu.

Great job giving Martial a new contract btw

Attached: ok lad.jpg (800x567, 20K)

Pickford
Chilwell
Stones
Gomez
Walker
Rice
Alli
Barkley
Sancho
Rashford
Sterling

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

HE CAN HIT ONE
OOOHHH HE CAN HIT ONE

ur 'ard

Attached: cool cat.jpg (480x640, 101K)

>holland

Bit gay.

Voetsek :)

hehehe

no, impossible

any chance that man city actually get banned from europe do you think?
assume it's too late for next season, but for 2020/21 maybe?

>suffolk

Yes lad

They’ll threaten it and then the sheikh will just bribe them

What are /trans/ listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-2hfxpvtc *sips*

Attached: boomer doomer.jpg (480x517, 45K)

for me its City, Real, Leipzig, Atlanta

Let's just call the UK London and be done with it

listening to Hotride right now

Fuck off

unironically
open.spotify.com/track/5uhDr7OuXWgy0tJlrEB5dG?si=8Xkx3x9jQfmSZeOwjl0vCg

L*ndon needs to be nuked.

30 years ago lmao

What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: 62039482_10156942135438880_1471668022828597248_n.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Listening to the new No Age album. Decent

City fan so I am most displeased, especially if we sell Sane anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9wxB7J5Z1U
this but as a podcast

meh

Imagine hard brexit and London nuked at the same time. The norf would literally regress back to being Neanderthals

Dortmeme baby.

wrong.

Martial / James - Rashford /Lukaku - RW / Lingard

Pogba / Fred - CDM / Matic - CM / McTominay

Shaw / Young - Lindelof / Smalling - CB / Bailey - RB / Dalot

De Gea / Romero

We aren't far off if Rabiot and AWB sign. RW is important and seems to be far off.

he should come to besiktas

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 14.41.22.png (1218x1178, 272K)

>Neanderthals
It's Hollanderthals lad

>Lingard
>Fred
>Smalling
>De gay leaving
F

Have sex

De Gea leaving is the best thing that could happen. We could fund another purchase and Romero is solid enough.

>lingard
>fred
>smalling

All for rotation.

Banta

isn't smalling first choice?

Last season it was Lindelof > Smalling > Jones > Bailey

When we bring in a new CB he will likely be 3rd choice.

At literally any club in the world. Yes

>The video is purported to have been taken the night after Neymar’s alleged rape of the accuser, whose lawyer has explained that she tapped the confrontation to get evidence of the rape.

Howq did she know she was going to be raped?

Attached: conspiracy pepe.jpg (864x864, 166K)

>it's a England loses to Netherlands episode
Not looking forward to this.

B A S E D

>tfw none of the CL finalists are playing
Cheeky 7-1 incoming.

She said he hit her before in other meetings. In short, she realised she could essentially extort him. She then went to do a private settlement with him and his lawyers and his lawyers essentially went 'lol get fucked' so now she's playing Court of Public Opinion meme.

>after
meh I'm blind

Wut. She filmed it the day after the alleged rape

Comunicado oficial: Eden Hazard when?

reckon we're going to get battered

dude if you look at a woman wrong these days you're considered a rapist.

Nah mate. They won’t score. Have you seen their forward line?

I've seen our defence

is nations league just on meme telly or can i watch it on freeview?

Babel is elite la
Only guy to figure out Van Dyke.

Stop this bullshit. Just treat women equally and they’re fine.

Does anybody else think that Nation's League was just a way for the likes of Sky to get more exclusivity rights and thus money?

>England has a record of 2 Wins, 7 Losses, 5 Draws (or is it 5 losses, 7 draws) in their last meetings

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

Our defence is pretty decent
Walker stones Maguire chilwell

New Orange colored Edition

Too many C*ty players.

Got relegated with Fulham

Nobody in our squad got relegated.

Tonight, the Chadeboer rises

Attached: 61e9e1b0800c0d020d8b660482d7a5e2-43996-1503417966.jpg (666x999, 74K)

Sorry who?

Lads it’s pissing it down in Guimaraes. Pretty miserable here. Probably gonna go and bottle a policeman to warm me up

What a cuckold

>2020
>not dressing up as a solero

Attached: D8YHHfJWwAAzXCp[1].jpg (584x1200, 80K)

>flag
have we officially claimed Guimaraes as an exclave for this match then? good stuff