This guy

> This guy
> 10 years in Real Madrid
> Name literally ONE other striker with such a longevity in a team that aims for a CL win every year
> Had to deal with Raul, Higuain, Adebayor, Morata, Chicharito... as competitors, and he still managed to bench them all and secure the starting position
> Pellegrini, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Zidane... they all tried to bench him at first until he convinced them all otherwise
> 1 goal every 2 games for Madrid, better than club legend Raul. In fact, only Ronaldo and Di Stefano did better.
> 4th best CL scorer of all time

tl,dr : Benzema is underrated, and Jovic will be his next victim

Attached: real-madrid-karim-benzema-blesse_4540712_1000x526.jpg (1000x526, 66K)

Wasn't this guy accused of some serious shit? I hought he was gonna go to jail.

>le friends with the manager and director man

just the greatness of French justice: that shit started in 2015 and it still running with lawyers stalling absolutely everything

t: Ahmed Hachid

Kek. It is pretty funny when you think about it

>had to deal with Raul
No he didn't, he was heavily favoured by Mourinho over Raul, before Mou he was playing far far less.

>Had to deal with Raul, Higuain, Adebayor, Morata, Chicharito

A true GOAT among GOATs

4 UCL's>A WC where you never scored

Giroudfags can suck my dick, Benz is elite

Yes he bought a 15 year old hooker. But I think she was hooking willingly so maybe the Europolice didn't care.

> Had to deal with Raul, Higuain, Adebayor, Morata, Chicharito... as competitors, and he still managed to bench them all and secure the starting position
>Higuain, Adebayor, Morata, Chicharito
Besides being Florentino's favorite... It's not like there was a true competition

I think he was talking about the blackmailing ring against Valbuena.

well he was visionary, benzema was a great piece for madrid

Imagine how many goals he would have scored by now if Tsunaldo didn't hog the frontline all those years.

>had to deal wiht Raul
Raul playd over 10 years in Real and he had to deal witn no one, dude is a legend

Over 15 years even

in fact Benzema only arrived when Raul left

Exactly.
You now remember Ronaldo without number 7

Attached: DwGcZgbVAAAmctt.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

He didn't bench Higuain. Higuain got a back injury and had to miss a year, then they realized Benzema was willing to bend over and take it in the ass by Ronaldo and had connections to Ronaldo's boyfriend (that boxer guy from North Africa) so Higuain was let go to Napoli.

>taller
>handsomer
>muscularer
>wc winner
>christian

why is Giroud so much better than him ? thats not fair

Attached: giroud.png (877x677, 821K)

>> Name literally ONE other striker with such a longevity in a team that aims for a CL win every year
Messi