Tfw you realize the burgers can unironically win the U20 World Cup

>tfw you realize the burgers can unironically win the U20 World Cup

Attached: 1523319243483s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

Attached: U20 World Cup.jpg (2048x2048, 187K)

Memest timeline

Would like to see Pacific rematch of Japan and U.s.

lads, it's the USMNT™

>World soccer superpower by 2050 memes intensifies

it's over for football
let's all switch to rugby

>the final of the U-20 world cup will be Mali vs. USA
What a time to be alive

Japan is out

it's always like that in the U-meme cups, always two african teams in the finals.

Senegal or Italy.
Tbf these african countries always plays good in u-20, u-17 tournaments. It wouldn't be that big surprise for Mali

based,there will be more ameribros to talk about footie

And all we had to do is flood the nation with poverty and disease ridden third worlders that we care for from cradle to grave to do it.
Great deal.

Reminder that American football and basketball are the most watched sports in this country and they are infested with niggers

worst korea gonna win

what meme age category is u20?
u21 and u17 are the ones that matter. i've never heard of this shit desu

>winning international tournaments
Do Americans actually do this?

Attached: 1559483943529.jpg (634x357, 42K)

lmao@this chart
Just give us the trophy la

It'll sound really butthurt when we tell them the under x's cups are all memes, but it's true. Didn't England win one last year or the year before? Can't even remember, who gives a fuck.

>Mali vs USA in the final
Will your blacks cheer for Mali or 'murica?

Scared

What a retarded question tbf
They wouldn't even know that Usa would play the final

Attached: 1559734527783.png (1403x850, 64K)

If they are American, I'd guess they'll cheer for the US. Maybe some that are first- or second-generation immigrants from Mali will cheer for Mali? Or at least support both teams? Either way, it's a pretty small portion of the population.

Don't take the bait

Our blacks don't follow soccer because its considered a upper white class and latino sport.

Its not a bait, I'm legit curious. I've heard quite a lot that black americans cheer for African teams all the time.

Makes sense.

Those "lot of black americans" are just LARPers that celebrate kwaanza and vote for the liberals

>and vote for the liberals
Yeah, but over 90% of black people voted Democratic last elections.
But then again, maybe you are right.

it's funny in a way considering most blacks are piss poor and play in american football which is insanely expensive to play, to the point that it has to be subsidized by the schools or local governments to even buy equipment. Without white tax money, blacks would never be able to play american football desu.

Strange, cause NFL generates more money than any other league in the USA right?
Over here the clubs scout talent players since early and they pretty much pay everything themselves if the kid's talent.

Black americans are in no way or sense liberals though. They out of all voting blocks are the most tribal of all. You can win in black districts or cities by claiming to be more black than your opponent (basically call them an oreo). Thats exactly how Sharpe James won his elections in Newark,NJ. Blacks vote on race while white liberals vote on policy, both are in the Democrat party but totally different outlooks on politics.

Expressed myself poorly, I meant sjws and that shit.

Yes, but the upfront costs are massive thats why it has to be subsidized because there would be no way in hell the black families could ever afford the equipment costs for their sons.

Who else is a Mali lifelong here?

I don't know where you're hearing that. I'm sure there are some that are first- or second- generation immigrants that support the country where their relatives are from, but that applies to people with links to any country, not just African countries. Also, I'm sure many of this (small) group support the US as well, and I can't tell you how they would cheer if the two countries played each other.
Anyway, it's a pretty harmful false assumption to make that people born and/or living in the US that have familial links to other countries don't feel a connection to this country.

U20 is pure meme, African teams is aways strong, and last WC starving memezuelan boys is runner-up to bongs.

>u20
meme bracket
u19, u21 and u23 is where it's at

Attached: americans.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I thought MLB made more money. But they also have like 14 times the games
Dems are fucked if Kamala or Booker is not the VP pick for this reason

Blacks will never vote for a republican, even if it is Ben Carlson vs Joe Biden.

They might not vote for the republican but they will stay home in bigger numbers. HillDawg lost a lot of close counties in the midwest because blacks are lazy and only want to vote for a black face.

>La abminación de norteameríca
Dios mío..

This is just not true at all.

Hope they do win it. Based burger zoomers.

Niggers and whites don't follow divegrass, it's a spic sport here

Did whoever make this run out of their allotted row count?

Stop posting, racist

>see the pic
>2019 tournament
>"Cool, let's see how many years until 2019"
>realizes it's the current year

Jesus Christ! What happened to time?

Attached: 1525642682641.png (513x415, 363K)

There are kids playing in this tournament that were born in 2002.

Your team is destroying France right now lmao