Should we be worried?

Should we be worried?

Attached: Yanks.jpg (1080x1246, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA3s4QgZ2bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the Yanks can make full use of their of their minorities then yes, we're fucked. They have more niggers then there are French and more chicanos than there are Spaniards. It's all over.

yuropoors and sucacas scared
sawker is will be dominated by americans in a couple of years

No

>black population 4x the total size of belgiums population
surely they can find a lukeku or two in there

Unironically this. >We can't rely on some white twinks if the USMNT is ever goung to amount to anything. The Mexicans are already on board, it's the darkies that need convincing to stop playing apehoop.

You can't win a wc with a shirt like that. You just can't nigel lmao

It's not going to happen. The real hoodrat inner city animals will never ever take it seriously since they think it's a game for white suburban girls and fags. The only thing these things like more than ridiculous looking sneakers and talking about 'muh dig' is trying to show 'how hard dey is,' which does not include a game which they perceive is gay.

>implying we were favourite

*shooting each other over ridiculous looking sneakers

well, you have to convince them that they can sustain a bling bling lifestyle playing soccer

Thats funny cause flopping in the NBA is even worse than Soccer

Weird, our suburbs hoodrats are obsessed with football.

easy there senpai, france U20 had the dumbest manager possible with a 60% win rate and 0 ko stage win

have you seen Atlanta FC? they can be goaded into it, but it'll need some convincing

No french youth teams are notorious chokers

You should be more worried about Mali, South Korea and Equador

Not really, all those French youth team are appaling, just a collection of ngubu with zero teamwork and gigantic show-off and hoodrat behaviour.
80% of them will eventually feed African NTs.

>Front three of paceniggers, a beaner keeper a la Navas, some mutts in the back line and a cheeky white former Quarterback as regista dropping dimes all over the place.
Literally who can stop us

I was discussing this the other day. The blueprint for a sucessful team, at least at youth level when I played, is: tall white CBs, fast negro outside backs, technical Mexican CMs, fast/tall giganigger striker, and then a fast black winger and a technical beaner winger.

youtube.com/watch?v=eA3s4QgZ2bY

No. Very rarely does U20 talent move on to the big leagues.

kek.

Attached: original.jpg (1455x825, 191K)

>U20
LOL

The future is burgers

And it's beautiful. Here's why.

pomykal and your goalkeeper were good though

Activate our ngubus

hopefully one of them is good enough that they go to tottenham in a few years. I will chant "he's one of our own" in the stadium, even though nobody will know what I mean by that. let's do it

U20 is actually semi-legit
U17 is the meme tournament dominated by Nigeria

Anyone know what channel the next game is going to be? I know it's Saturday but they aren't showing u20 and instead they're showing lame woman world cup at that time slot

When England won it fucking Ecuador was against us in the final, I'm not too scared of either

I wouldn't worry. Lots of talent in that u20 team but hardly any of them play in the MlelS so USSF will never let them get called up after they turn 23

Yes, US will win the 2026 WC

god i hope not. i like our insular american sports. please don't watch our leagues.

This could work.