/nfl/ General - the Commissioner Edition

SEA: Schotty: 'No apologies' for establishing run
NE: N'Keal Harry gets 'lot of work' with starters
SEA: Rashaad Penny draws 'raves' for conditioning
DET: The Lions could use three-TE formations?
NE: 'All signs point to' LaCosse as starting TE
SEA: Seahawks plan to 'move around' Tyler Lockett
MIA: Fitzpatrick outplaying Josh Rosen in practice
SF: Navorro Bowman retiring after nine years
WAS: Gruden: Alex Smith (knee) 'recovering nicely'
FA: Patriots release Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Attached: Wilkins Goodell .webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/1135600089399869440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1135600089399869440&ref_url=https://people.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers-juju-smith-schuster-prom/
youtu.be/-qYZQwmkAeE
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26906474/cops-bell-girlfriends-520k-jewelry-vanish
profootballfocus.com/news/pro-what-the-advanced-analytics-say-about-mitchell-trubiksy
thesportster.com/football/top-15-nfl-teams-that-were-held-back-by-a-bad-quarterback/amp/
rottentomatoes.com/m/passion_of_the_christ
irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/tom-brady-ivanka-trump-date
youtube.com/watch?v=39AaGO85ibU
ftw.usatoday.com/2019/06/lsu-creeper-simulated-pressure-dave-aranda-nflpass-rush-coverage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Big Blue.

I wonder how most early first round picks actually feel about getting onto the teams that select them. If I got picked by the Lions and said fuck you I'm not joining would I get fined?

I doubt most players would care when there's money with it

Bo Jackson was drafted by the Bucs and he basically told them to fuck off and went to play in the MLB

I saw Tom Brady at a best buy in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen surveilance cameras in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for that recording equipment first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cameras and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each camera and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by deflating his footballs really loudly.

>PHI: Superfan from Turkey outed as cuckold. Frustration follows as he can't shake the label.
Man, that's rough. I wonder what this means for the coming year for the Eagles?

>WAS: Gruden: Alex Smith (knee) 'recovering nicely'
STOP LYING TO US YOU FUCKING CUNT THE MAN IS 40% METAL AT THIS POINT
JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 1549075241150.jpg (119x131, 4K)

berds

Attached: 9E93B39D-86B7-4769-AC0F-AFFF69AF5646.jpg (613x556, 82K)

Are you ever going to post something interesting to go with this picture or discuss football, my dude? Can't just keep doing these drive by berds without saying howdy.

>Hey, Einstein! I'm on your side!

Attached: Cardinals.png (1000x1000, 221K)

The only good berd team is baltimore

Baltimore is going to fucking blow balls this year. Lamar is not going to have a #1 defense to carry him, and 20 points of offense all the time isn't going to be good enough to win games anymore. He can't fucking throw and the run game is going to get exposed so hard this year. The Bengals and Ravens are going to scrap it out for third place and both finish with shitty 6-10 or so records. Would not at all be surprised if Ravens got dead last in the division. Guarantee they don't make the playoffs unless the AFCN is so trash that 8 wins is enough to take the division this year. With the Steelers imploding, Ravens turning the trash, and the Browns being all hype, it wouldn't surprise me if 8 wins is enough.

Ahahahahahahaha

Nice conjecture, got any actual facts to back your claim up?

>hey dude can you please explain with logical certainty why your predictions will come true?
Why do you even post here? Fuck off, faggot. Just sit back and watch it all unfold. Nobody in the AFCN is breaking 10 wins this coming year, and the Ravens are not making the playoffs. I'd bet all my savings on it. In fact, I might just do that. Lamar is a running back pile of trash that admits himself he throws wobbly ducks because he has no idea how to actually throw a ball. And you want a guy like that to make the playoffs when he's losing his top end defense.

tl'dr: Ravens will be trash this year. I'm a seer.

>the Ravens defensive roster is worse this year than last
>Lamar Jackson is not good at throwing passes
>their meme running offense has been exposed hard, and will not be as effective
All objective facts.

Jackson went 7 and 2 last year with a worse supporting cast and the defemse improved. Your points are invalid.

The man of the future

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we have the technology

There's absolutely bothing interesting about the cardinals though.

>team stats are QB stats
Actual retard. Every baltimore cuck throws out that stat because they know Lamar is shit. They also conveniently leave out that the teams Lamar Jackson beat last year were the Raiders, Falcons, Bucs, Bengals, and Browns. Aka almost entirely trash. The only competent team that Lamar Jackson beat was the Chargers, and it was because the defense kept Rivers to 10 points. Kansas City was kept to 27 points, just 1 point above their season low, by the Ravens defense, and Lamar still couldn't run over their dogshit defense and lost that game.

Lamar won't have a cake schedule this year. He can't have Flacco take on all the hard games and feast on the cake walks anymore. Everyone knows their run game now. They are fucked.

Holy quads of truth, batman

>muh W/L record
>the ravens defense is actually better this year
>the offense hasn't been exposed
Holy shit you're dumb lol

Ravens and Seahawks are the only good bird teams.

Ravens are usually bretty gud but they won't be this year. Seahawks will probably sneak into the playoffs again since Wilson is elite even though he doesn't have much of a team around him.

Don't you know that it's racist to criticize Lamar Jackson? He's a good boy.

Nah, Ravens ran away with the division under Jackson, they'll do it again this year too. As an actual neutral fan its obvious the team as a whole played much better once he took over for Flacco.

Andy Reid has a Guy Fieri Jersey

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 787K)

Nah. Ravens barely snuck past the imploding Steelers and wouldn't have made the playoffs at all if they hadn't run into a trainwreck. Remember, they were 7-2-1 with a 90% chance to win the division. The Ravens were never "running away" with it, they were dark horse underdogs. There's a reason they got fucking demolished in the wild card.

So no, they won't "do it again this year". They have to deal with Captain Wobbles the Running Back playing the entire season rather than have Joe Flacco play 5/8 of the road games and take the brunt of the criticism for the team's failure. Thinking Lamar ACTUALLY did better than Flacco is delusional. They had about the same offensive results. Jackson just played easier games and the defense performed better at more opportune times.

I am an actual "neutral" fan too in that my team isn't in the AFCN and never even plays the Ravens hardly ever. None of this changes that they will blow balls and fail to make the playoffs this year.

Whole year of tape now with the RB masquerading as a QB won't let them go 7-2 passing for 150 yards a game anymore bub

I said the Ravens ran away with the division once Jackson took over. Cant blame him for the team having a losing record when Flacco was the starter.

You dont want to give him any credit for turning the team around but I'm willing to bet you'd be assigning him all the blame if they missed the playoffs, wouldn't you?

>and then that moron started with "the tape" meme again

If you're rooting for a Chargers-Saints owl this year you need to suck another man's dick asap

reminder guys Patrick Mahomes will have 18 touchdowns and 30 ints

THE TAPE IS OUT

THE TAPE THEE TAPEEEEEE@

You're using gay results oriented logic. You claim he turned the team around, but he didn't. His offensive output isn't any better than Flacco's. Feel free to do out the numbers. They had identical offensive output pretty much. Meaning that if Flacco had played out the rest of the season, the result is still the same. Hell, Flacco probably finishes a bit better because the second half of the Raven's schedule is easier.

It's easy to look "good" at 7-2 or whatever when your defense keeps teams to 10-20 points. Lamar barely needed to do anything to win those games, and again, against TERRIBLE teams. How much more stacked in your favor can a game get than playing the fucking Raiders, AT HOME, with the #1 defense in the league? And yet you retards keep saying things like "Lamar turned the season around".

>I said the Ravens ran away with the division once Jackson took over.
This statement is still wrong. They passed the Steelers by one win. And it wasn't because the Ravens were amazing, it's because the Steelers fell apart with internal fighting. The division was theirs to lose, and they did.

>You dont want to give him any credit for turning the team around but I'm willing to bet you'd be assigning him all the blame if they missed the playoffs, wouldn't you?
Spot on

Yeah because Mahomes is a gifted passer not a an ape that's playing out of position but nice false equivalency

Did you even see them play? Lamar was a huge part of the reason why the defense played so well with long drives and controlling the clock for the majority of the game. Flacco kept going 3 and giving the defense no rest.

>who is John Elway
>who is Eli Manning

*gets overhyped in the offseason, falls flat and goes 9-7 but still wins the AFC South in your path*

Attached: 5871BCFD-E797-4EA3-9AE2-DAA820F65181.png (678x602, 58K)

Attached: 1548031162059.png (844x1478, 377K)

>Ravens ran away with the division
lel the state of this revisionist history

Did you watch the Ravens' playoff game? The Ravens meme offense was completely exposed. The O-line tipped plays, the "quarterback" never adjusts, and the defense was set up perfectly to stop them. Muh tape is mostly a meme, but in this case it was legit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-104621~2.png (1080x599, 76K)

>Lamar was a huge part of the reason why the defense played so well
Except not. The defense playing so well is part of what CONTRIBUTED to Lamar getting better times of possession. Their YPG/PPG is the same with or without Lamar. Holding onto the ball for longer and ending a drive with no points doesn't improve the defense when your defense is, again, #1 in the league and is stopping most drives anyways.

You're assuming the defense was overworked or needed rest, but the truth is Flacco often dominated time of possession even in games he lost. He only really did poorly at it in his final 3 games in Baltimore where he had sub 30 minute TOP.

Flacco averaged ~31 minutes of possession even counting his last 3 bad games. Lamar averaged ~34 minutes. Essentially, the other team averaged 1 more drive a game with Flacco at QB than Lamar. If you discount Flacco's last 3 games, that disappears entirely. There's also no guarantee that if Lamar were playing the same opponents as Flacco, he'd put up the same time of possession numbers.

Just want to note that part of the reason his last 3 in particular were poor is their opponents were the Steelers, Panthers, and Saints, which was the toughest stretch of games that the Ravens had that year.

This 100th anniversary season of the NFL will be a season long tribute to Green Bay as the Big Cheese of the League, even the Super Bowl trophy is named after the Packers

Attached: D8Lq42FUcAAv40A.jpg (1200x670, 109K)

Holy fucking yum

Attached: D8LmM3MU0AAZfQE.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

>Did you watch the Ravens' playoff game? The Ravens meme offense was completely exposed. The O-line tipped plays, the "quarterback" never adjusts, and the defense was set up perfectly to stop them. Muh tape is mostly a meme, but in this case it was legit.

Could be why they fired their coordinator, just saying.

trip up

Attached: 1541255134776.jpg (1024x988, 66K)

>yum
Almost as gay as calling another man a stud, shoe-shiner

That was because they brought him for a visit which was against the NCAAs rules at the time and they disqualified him for spring baseball.

I'm talking about the white throwbacks ya simp.

Attached: D8LmM3MUEAAHnC0.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Yeah, but the only way Lamar Jackson can be successful is with a meme offense. He's not good as a traditional QB. Meme offenses have a shelf life, it's been seen over and over.

Also reminder that JUJU is the best person in the NFL

Kid lost his date to prom and juju went with him

mobile.twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/1135600089399869440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1135600089399869440&ref_url=https://people.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers-juju-smith-schuster-prom/

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-090433_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 943K)

Autist

I'm not Brady's Knee or whatever incase that's what you're insinuating. Just someone that likes mocking cucks like you.

Unironically based. Good guy.

>Browns are all hype
Having one of the best rosters in the NFL isn't hype. Sure, they haven't proven that everyone will work well together yet, but in general improving your roster tends to improve your record. 10 wins doesn't seem unreasonable at all

Literally gets to CHAD it up with Juju in the center of the prom photo

Attached: file.png (2048x1154, 3.62M)

It's not unreasonable, just unlikely.

I normally don't care much for feel good stuff like this, but that was a pretty baller thing for Juju to do.

2 free wins against the Bengals
2 free wins against the freefalling Ravens
1 free win against the Jets
1 free win against the Bills
1 free win against the Dolphins
1 free win against the Cardinals
1 free win against the Broncos
1 free win against the 49ers

Thats 10 free wins right there. Not including the 2 games vs the Steelers, the game against the Titans. They're also facing a weaker Seahawks and a weaker Patriots, and the rams.

10 wins is a pretty likely outcome of this browns team.

9-10 wins. I'd say their schedule can definitely win them the division, as 9-10 wins could easily win the AFCN.

Why though? They got 7.5 wins last year, and that was with Tyrod starting 3 games and Hue being the head coach for half the season. Plus their schedule is easier this year. A 10-6 season is very likely

>free wins
So I'm guessing you're new to football. I wish I could make a money bet with you that the Browns lose at LEAST 3 of those "free" games you think they're going to win. You wanna know why the Browns are especially going to struggle? All of their tough games come early in the season, which makes it incredibly likely they start out with a losing record while they try to find their footing. That's demoralizing and will make the rest of their season shaky imo. Here, I'll even predict the entire Browns season just for fun. Let's both do it and see who comes closer when the season comes around.

Browns vs Titans: Lose(Titans are a tough physical team that i think matches up well against the Browns)
Browns @ Jets: Lose(Jets will do slightly better in 2019 than people expect. The Browns are a better team than them, but they lose a close game to them on the road)
Browns vs Rams: Lose
Browns @ Ravens: Lose
Browns @ 49ers: Win
Browns vs. Seahawks: Win
Browns @ Patriots: Lose
Browns @ Broncos: Win
Browns vs Bills: Win
Browns vs. Steelers: Lose
Browns vs. Dolphins: Win
Browns @ Steelers: Lose
Browns vs Bengals: Win
Browns @ Cardinals: Win
Browns vs. Ravens: Win
Browns @ Bengals: Win.

Browns finish season 9-7 by my estimation. If they don't lose to the underdog Jets, it will be to the 49ers or one of those other teams that surprise them. I'm aware that on paper the Browns are a stronger team, but that's never how the season works out.

Now you do the season out and we'll compare who got more right results in the season.

Because you're approaching it as if football is predictable and that team strength or results are some kind of linear progression that strictly follows player strength or acquisition or whatever. That any team that picks up a better player is guaranteed a better record the next year. That's just not how it actually works in football. Players can have bad years or just not do as well as expected. Teams we expect to be weak wind up being fire whereas teams that are expected to be powerhouses fizzle out. Just like last year with people thinking the Jags, Packers, and Falcons were going to be these baller teams and that the Titans, Seahawks, and Browns would be trash. Turns out they weren't despite, on paper, it seeming like it SHOULD work that way.

How did they get Michael Thomas to go too?

the game clock will be run down or stopped at appropriate times.
timeouts will be taken.
turnovers will not occur.
playbooks will be read.
eight yard passes will be completed.
the NFC East is about to learn the true meaning of the word "elite".

Attached: Alex Smith k m.gif (400x286, 1.14M)

juju and that one runningback beating cancer are the only good things in that drama-centered organization.

I understand that every season has uncertainty and there's no way to really predict how well a team will do before the season. My point is that predicting the browns will be bad has no basis in anything but the unpredictability of the season, while predicting a pretty good record, (10-6), is at least based in their roster strength and improvement from last year.

Tom Brady sucks

>*is an elite combination of Gronk and Kelce in you're path*
The NFL is fucked, GodErtz is too good.

Attached: JUASHRQ4XJDPPA3UKFADQNKDX4.jpg (1400x932, 121K)

the state of the Redskins lmfao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 1.24.14 PM.png (622x452, 103K)

bitchknees got banned again lol

He's gonna go to the Browns

Attached: 550bf3231eea42581fd1e519f2e3571b (1).png (490x206, 14K)

>browns just released Desmond Harrison
*eyes emoji*

Goddert wasnt even the best TE in his draft.

You sure about that?

>buzzfeed12

The losses will come at the end of the season when players are threatening to stab each other in the locker room and Kitchens hides in his office

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully its for good this time.

Attached: BegoneTHOTs.jpg (924x1018, 203K)

>oldgay

Seems like bitchknees blew the tranny janny to get unbanned

If only you knew...

Attached: sketch-1559757732687.png (1080x1727, 1.21M)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: mfwdbwdso.jpg (2880x1800, 1007K)

No, I'm the guy who spams >reddit bay every thread at least 25 times. Figured I'd make fun of that tranny buzzfeed 1w as well

>retarded 'sources" keep insisting gronk will return

Enough with this shit. Let the man enjoy his retirement, he's earned it

Attached: gronk 53.jpg (2555x1440, 346K)

>boston media is shit
More at 11

>Three men announce plans to hold a "Straight Pride Parade" in Boston

Trannys btfo

Pretty based of Juju. But the manlets really make him stand out more. All the girls thinking about getting some Juju BBC that night.

>a fucking leaf

>>>

>pretending to be me
wew

>is elite combination of better players

Lolno. Also he married a roastie

Reminder that the 49ers lost to the cardinals, the worst team in the league, not once, but TWICE

Attached: E399E0CE-B237-4C78-883A-D8A200F18479.png (2000x1183, 128K)

>can't come up with a legitimate response, so answers with a generic overused comment
-1000 IQ lmao don't feel threatened by simple jokes, little guy. No need to feel emasculated, it's a fucking joke

Doo doo shit-smoocher is going to get exposed for the fraud that he is

>second worse team in the league riddled with injuries loses to the worse team in the league.
it is not that big of a deal.

How many teams could we support? Florida has 3, California has 3, even fucking New York has 3 (technically) where’s our third team?

Attached: 06DCACA8-A392-4A5F-8152-8DCDBDD5AD59.jpg (259x194, 9K)

That was a really funny joke user, the premise was very original.

>a fucking leaf

Andrews > Dallas Gogurt

Dont forget Maryland has multiple teams.

hanging out with zoomers isnt based
your fanbase being made up of zoomers is also not based

New York only has 1 team technically.

Attached: TomsToy.jpg (2048x1025, 206K)

Seethe harder, you made a typically retarded Canadian post and I put you in your place.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>leaf admits to having a negative 1000 IQ

Attached: 1559673541810.jpg (500x263, 53K)

Nick Bosa is a bust

Well if El Paso got an nfl team and they played in New Mexico id be okay with that

>Tf
>tp
Thanks for proving your insecurity lmao either you're all manlets or you're insecure about white women fucking black guys

>texass
Pooston and Dallass are shit, do we really need another pathetic texas team?

Attached: Canadisharts.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

>>>

Trip up, cuck bay

>33% of your shithole is obese
lmao

Andrews had more receptions, more yards, and averaged over 6 yards per catch more than Gogurt

Attached: idiot.jpg (1400x1400, 215K)

I dont give a fuck about the Ravens, other than the fact I'm a Sooner fan and they have a fuck ton of them on their roster.

Five (5)
Plus one more in 2023 when the Texans get Brady

>responding to 4 different people at once telling him he is a retarded cuck faggot
>HAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO INSECURE HAHAHA...HAHA..HA I'M NOT! I HAVE NOTHING I AM INSECURE ABOUT WHATSOEVER!

HAHA OH ALSO YOU ARE FAT! Still not insecure though!

Whew lad

Watson is very close to elite, no way they dump him for a run down Brady. Besides Brady said today it is his last year.

you now remember Dee Milliner

Leaf got you into a seeth

Jesus christ what's wrong with you

So I got banned from something online, but then traveled somewhere to perform oral sex to get unbanned? If the mod is OldBay’s wife he would get off from that chain of events. Yikes.
>body of work

/Bills Owl 2020/

Where’s the rake?

...quoting JayZ?

>The San Antonio Shitkickers

You ask that as if this website is a place for normal people. I hate contradictive people and that is all you do is contradictive yourself.

Goedert played on the same team as Zach Ertz (a top 3 TE and a reception beast), along with a bunch of other offensive weapons. Of course he'd have lower usage, and be used in different ways that produce less yards per reception. That doesn't change the fact that he's a better player. Also, his run blocking was really fucking good.

>WE
DEM
>VHS
BOYZ

Seek help

>me and Brady's Sixth Ring

Attached: lol.jpg (750x720, 64K)

If Goedert was better his stats would reflect it. He isn't and they don't.

Reminder the Bill's will beat the Browns this year.

Attached: 6qnjlryaokb21.jpg (561x767, 109K)

First day on Yea Forums?

>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH
>FINNA BOUTAHH

Attached: 1461897364392s.jpg (177x250, 7K)

>Reminder the Bill's will beat the Browns this year.

Attached: 1555296673647.png (369x367, 168K)

So I guess Vince Wilfork was a terrible Dlineman because his statistics don't reflect his contributions or abilities right?

Yep, too busy gaping your mother

Sorry to hear that

TEs job is to catch and block. Andrews is better in both

>Andrews is better in both
Incorrect.

Not necessarily. If you swapped teams and they Andrews still had higher numbers, you could say that. But the situation they have been in is completely different.

Your brother will be born next March

F

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-161733~2.png (1080x808, 129K)

Rings tomorrow

Attached: 6 rings.jpg (1440x2114, 409K)

reminder that Ed "Horsefucker" Oliver will sack Gayfield 6 times

>JLC

Bout fucking time.
Do you think it will be better than this one?

Attached: 775E4A85-1DA4-41BB-A19C-63F9DA592B47.jpg (500x625, 54K)

At least Brady's not a violent rapist who had crimes covered up by Jack Kearney.

Attached: youknowyouwantit.gif (400x266, 912K)

Why do you lash out so much, even when no one is talking to you? It seems very autistic.

Texas is barely even red and is significantly gayer than large swathes of the south, Midwest and mountain west

Why do some tripfags in this thread ejaculate to cuckold porn? 4channel is a confusing place.

Anyone else really enjoy that feeling when you're taking a crap and a gigantic log of shit stretches out your anus?

Go ravens

>coastals are all thin, intelligent, beautiful people

Attached: 32F015FA-B85D-4BA7-869C-A29B2A996414.jpg (330x487, 24K)

Cuckold porm is patrician, as long as you're imagining yourself as the bull.

They're not, though.

Just west coasters

>a fucking leaf

Attached: you are so fucking mad.jpg (542x480, 45K)

>At least Brady's not a violent rapist
Just an incestuous pedo

Attached: 1532694495261.jpg (714x1024, 94K)

>Cam actually has receivers now
>OL doesnt suck anymore
>McCaffrey shaping up to be a top RB
>new DEs
>Luke Kuechly
>Reid with an entire offseason of preparation
>CBs more experienced
>Rivera doing defensive playcalling
>odd year
WHO CAN STOP US

Attached: 5FA71DBD-2D62-49A6-B6C0-B698363520FA.jpg (791x1024, 513K)

A fumble

Drew Brees.

Cam being a meme QB.

>he thinks the taints are going to be any better than 7-9 this year

>Implying Panthers will be better
Falcons winning the division, holmes.

Le 28-3 man has been broken.

Should I try to get Season Tickets for the London games and sell the ones I can't attend or wait for the individual ticket sales?

>WHO CAN STOP US
The Carolina Panthers

Dont even need a QB anymore
Have Cam be a FB and just run every play with occasional meme plays

But I thought Lamar Jackson sucked? So which is it, Andrews is flat out better than Gogurt or Lamar is in fact a good QB?

We all know the AFC is still just gonna be the Pats show cause the AFC is a god damn joke

Balding Fraud

Attached: 7ADB35CB-2996-4B3D-9B15-B8E6E2ECFF13.png (600x436, 326K)

>Cam actually has receivers now
Will panthersfags commit suicide when Funchess turns into a Pro Bowler with Indy and it turns out he was only a “bust” because he played with a shit team, much like Eric Ebron?

>the state of that hairline
Jeez just shave it off already

Yeah just like how Kelvin Benjamin turned into a top tier player

Attached: 4C1B4BE5-59BB-4862-99B0-665E3C204090.png (633x611, 115K)

>several mediocre/shit teams is better than a handful of elite teams because muh parity!

Not just the patriots, but the Chiefs, Chargers and potentially (though unlikely) even the colts and browns will be better than every NFC team this year.

1. Patriots
2. Chiefs
3. Chargers
POWER GAP
4. Eagles
5. Saints
6. Colts
7. Rams
8. Bears
9. Browns
10. Cowboys
POWER GAP
Everyone else is irrelevant

And he doesn't have a sexy boy bubble butt like the one Tom displays for us as he bends over in his pretty tight pants

Attached: 23472800_2026567290910201_8316806436886669849_n-1.jpg (960x753, 126K)

He went to the fucking bills. If he’s still shit after a full season with Mahomes, you will have a point.

Ok, you masturbating to this makes you worse than OldGay.

Holy shit thats a terrible list

The aints will never recover

Attached: Saints Rams No-Call.gif (530x286, 3.02M)

Someone post “I outlined all the asses”

Not an argument

Old gay is infineitely better than you in every way, you are just that bog of a jerk off

1. The Patriots lost Gronk, which is just as damaging as if they lost Brady
2. Chiefs lost three elite players in Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, and Dee Ford
3. >chorgers
4. The eagles got swept by the cowboys and barely made the playoffs
5. The bear’s offense is Ass and their new kickers are even worse than Cody Parkey
6. Rams are better than the colts, Luck is a fraud and they cannot win against top teams (see Chiefs vs Colts)

Trip on

>1. The Patriots lost Gronk, which is just as damaging as if they lost Brady
Patently false
>2. Chiefs lost three elite players in Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, and Dee Ford
Fair
>3. >chorgers
Not an argument
>4. The eagles got swept by the cowboys and barely made the playoffs
I didn’t realize last year’s results were the same as this year’s
>5. The bear’s offense is Ass and their new kickers are even worse than Cody Parkey
Second point is fair, their offense is fine
>6. Rams are better than the colts, Luck is a fraud and they cannot win against top teams (see Chiefs vs Colts)
The colts also got much better this offseason and that was Luck’s first full healthy year since 2014. I don’t have any reason to think he won’t continue trending up

>The Patriots lost Gronk, which is just as damaging as if they lost Brady
I thought Gronk was just a shell of himself last year until the playoffs, at least thats what I was hearing all season.

>6 wrong takes
You should be with Smith and Kellerman.

Friendly Reminder that I was right about the Bears last season saying that they'd go 9-7 one and done at the BEAR minimum despite the constant meme arrows and will continue to be right about the Bears this season when they win da superb owl

Attached: owtheedge.png (1167x653, 1.25M)

D.J. Moore, Curtis Samuel, and Jarius Wright all consistently caught what was thrown to them. Funchess catches with his body instead of his hands and as a result he dropped a shitton of passes.

I don't think he's a horrible player (In retrospect I think he got scapegoated for a lot) but anyone who thinks he's suddenly going to turn into Plaxico Burress is kidding themselves.

Funchess' ceiling at Michigan was about 800 yards and five touchdowns in his best years. In 2017, his best year with the Panthers, those were effectively the numbers he put up.

Funch also comes off like he lives in La La Land and I've heard tell that his work ethic isn't great. I know some guys who work in radio in CLT who absolutely hate him.

>me and bradys 6th ring

Tom Terrific

Attached: 1217_brady-snow-630x435.jpg (630x435, 69K)

He was, but he went god mode as usual during the playoffs. They absolutely do not win the AFCCG without Gronk. This year, they have literally no one at TE and pretty much just Edelman at WR, unless you're really high on N'Keal Harry or DT. I honestly think they have to trade for a legitimate receiving threat or they are in danger of having a "disaster" year for Brady i. e. 9-7. Then again, they were transitioning to a run-first offense the latter half of last year, so Michel might see a lot more production, especially with their vaunted IOL.

Whoops! Wrong pic

Attached: MLB-Tom-Seaver.jpg (1862x1048, 149K)

based mestposter

Attached: 1552707457387.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

Whoops! Wrong pic

Attached: Tom-Terrific-Golden.jpg (370x452, 92K)

youtu.be/-qYZQwmkAeE

Even Alabama fans are cringing at Brady's degenerate behavior. Even they draw the line at sister fucking only.

>t. an actual baby boomer

Piss off

nah...you're very clearly talking about your insatiable hunger for black cock. fag.

Friendly Reminder that I was right about the Patriots last season saying that they'd go 9-7 one and done at the BARE minimum despite the constant meme arrows and will continue to be right about the Patriots this season when they lose da superb owl

Attached: DC1D56D2-D9A3-4E97-9A2D-DA0823A5A047.png (368x564, 64K)

Tom Brady
>skinny fat
>bad hair cut
>qb of small market team
>uggs
>ugly wife
>federally convicted cheater
>steals nicknames that belong to others
>cries
>loses to autistic and back up QBs all the time

Experience Intercouse

all those weapons on the eagles offense...but then theres wentz...

>foreveralmostokay
>extramediocremedium

they deceived him and stole his last year of college baseball from him, which was like his happy place. fuck tampa

what's his name again?

So the Pats ceiling is merely the AFCCG without Gronk?

Liveon Bell is the gigacuck of the NFL

The Pats ceiling is winning the Superbowl every year until Brady is gone.

all that is true but you forgot
>6 time soon to be 7 time Super Bowl Champion

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26906474/cops-bell-girlfriends-520k-jewelry-vanish

>yes, i’d like one Tom Brady please. And I have a coupon for free shipping i’d like to redeem

Attached: DFA1CAF3-DCD6-40CC-A715-DA53E82ABFAC.png (500x500, 12K)

>offense is fine
regression inbound

Second for the Big Blue Pill team of the NFL

QB is progressing and the whole offense will have another year in the system

Nigga fumbling already

Anyone ever go to an NFL charity softball game? Was it fun?

Got tickets for the Landon Collins game this weekend, hoping to get a jones autograph. Should be a nice day out with the kids and my family I think.

>p-please give me a copy of your signature Mr. NFL Man!
What a cuck

Attached: tuck rule.jpg (576x324, 95K)

chad ocho cinco always bought fake jewelry. he said nobody can tell the difference and he was rich enough that nobody assumed it was fake. and he said when things went missing he didn't sweat it. why are old boomer players all smarter than the current crop of mouth breathers like OBJ, Bell, and Mr. BIG CHEST

Is it a good idea to go to a preseason game just in the hopes of getting an autograph

Attached: 43D1191D-7E10-4CFC-B872-6D157B3EBB52.png (512x512, 81K)

>Goof throwing that many TD's
Hell fucking Wince would be more creditable than Goof with a score like that. Goof couldn't even throw fucking one against a shit patriots team like this one was.

Wasnt the first or last time it was used. God bless the NFL for having a bullshit rule that contributed to the start of the greatest football dynasty probably ever.

>goof
Are you stupid

Attached: B5E962AB-8C4F-40F4-9F97-B9C9B94712D3.jpg (556x700, 87K)

fucking based and wholesomepilled

QB of the best offense in the league last season

Okay, now that be based if Bortles pulled a Foles.

What are your top 5 receivers, Yea Forumsros?

so is every other qb in the league
more like teams will have an offseason to study the bears, nagys tendencies, and trubiskys weaknesses. data points more towards a regression

the cancerous black guys who made millions are the best receivers.

right now the list is
mack>trey flowers>danielle hunter>zadarius smith>preston smith>aaron lynch

Deion Sanders.

1. Julio Jones
2. Antonio Brown
3. Deandre Hopkins
4. Odell Beckham
5. A.J Green

1. Brown
2. Julio
3. Odell
4. Hopkins
5. Keenan Allen

Honorable mentions to: JuJu, Edelmensch, Landry, Thielen and Fitzgerald

No most QBs aren't developmental and quickly progressing year to year. Nagy didn't utilize his full playbook due to having a 2nd year QB with only 3 starts in college and the offense suffered for it. Trubisky isn't a completed product yet so most of his weaknesses arent fully defined. Data points to improvement to almost every position on offense.

Steve Largent x5

1. Nuk
2. Julio
3. AB
4. OBJ
5. T.Y. or Allen

this but Thomas at 5

Steve Largent, the hardest hitting white guy WR on the seahawks...is he coaching, if not he should be

odell "giddy" about browns lol. how many wins u get nyg last year dumbass browns goin 3-13

sounds like a lot of wishful thinking
what QBs need a 3rd year to make a leap? mcvay didnt need go hold back with goff. its year 5 and winston and mariota are still waiting for their leap. watson, mahomes, wentz, and mayfield were all better in their first year. Id argue even darnold did more than trubisky was asked to. I dont know how you expect everything to improve more than any other team.
profootballfocus.com/news/pro-what-the-advanced-analytics-say-about-mitchell-trubiksy

>Brady gets all the credit when they win.
>Belichick gets all the blame when they lose.
explain patsfags

Attached: scoots.png (128x128, 21K)

>Mitchell Trubiksy is the Bears version of Blake Bortles

Lobbing the ball midfield to Chase Blackburn was clearly Belichicks fault

Lmao the Jets are a cursed franchise. Never forget.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-181422_Twitter.jpg (1079x1439, 487K)

And bet he would say *What can I say? Except them bitches be gold diggers*

>having female "acquaintances" as a millionaire athlete

He had it coming desu

>who was the jags version of mark sanchez
the cycle is unending

Except...that doesn't happen. Brady usually gets all the credit for wins and all the blame for losses. Then people who hate Brady try to shift credit to Belichick for Patriots wins while still blaming Brady for losses.

And then you have cuckolds that try to say that everyone credits Brady for wins and blames Belichick for losses because they're Eagles fans that want to undermine a more successful organization.

I hate seeing good players go to shit teams like Detroit or Cinci or Buffalo cause I know Ill almost never see them play

they obviously know smiths not coming back or they wouldnt have drafted Haskins

Keep going from there, who was the Jets version of....Testaverde?

>Wentz never even started, much less won a post season game.
>Foles won 3 post season games over the last 2 years plus the Eagles first and last superbowl against the most successful coach/QB in NFL history.
>eagles trade Foles and keep Wentz even though he's a poor teammate and injury-prone.

Explain?

>Except...that doesn't happen
i'm talking about patsfags. when >your team win, you all get in line to suck his cock. when >your team loses, you all blame belichick for everything and brady is immune to any criticism.

Attached: gettyimages-120976034-594x594.jpg (395x594, 78K)

1. T.Y. Hilton
2. Parris Campbell
3. Deon Cain
4. Devin Funchess
5. Andrew Luck when he lines up at receiver

eagles-chargers 2bh

Wentz is younger with higher ceiling. I love Foles but he is too inconsistent. Sure, there are injury concerns for Wentz but that's a risk Pederson/Howie wanted to take.
>eagles trade Foles
Eagles didn't trade Foles, they let him walk. Also Wentz is cheaper this season.

>Cuckold porm is patrician, as long as you're imagining yourself as the bull.
What kind of weak, faglord excuse is this? Bulls don't watch cuck porn, fag. Cucks do. To a bull, it's just banging some dude's wife. If you actually get off to another man being present, you're a grade A homo.

This is like claiming you watch gay porn because you like imagining yourself as the dominant male in it, but you aren't actually gay. Absolutely retarded.

Trubisky played less than a season of football in college and was shackled his rookie year, last year was hist first proper season of football. All those QBs you listed were projected to be starters right out of college and most of them won the Heisman, not all QBs are created equal. The fact is Trubisky is a develpmental QB and he developed from year 1 to 2 and I'll expect the same from year 2 to 3.

Him and Steve De Berg always come to my mind when people mention journeyman QBs

>This is like claiming you watch gay porn because you like imagining yourself as the dominant male in it, but you aren't actually gay
It's not like that at all. Are you retarded?

thesportster.com/football/top-15-nfl-teams-that-were-held-back-by-a-bad-quarterback/amp/
I know the list is subjective, but Its hilarious it includes the jets, jags, and bears twice. panthers twice too
are these teams forever cursed by QB play?

Based and Colt-pilled

shocking suit choice though

I know you're not a Patriots fan so you're retarded and all of that, but that's not what happens at all. People here love Belichick almost as much as Brady. You could maybe get away with saying they have a tendency to blame Brady's other teammates or something, but I never hear anyone blame Belichick. Hell, I don't see NE fans dwell on losses or throw blame around much to begin with. Probably because they win so much that they don't need to do that.

>I know you're not a Patriots fan so you're retarded and all of that
cringe, get a trip so i can filter you.

Thielen
Edelman
McCaffrey
Kelce
Z.Ertz

Attached: 220px-WalterDay.jpg (220x293, 17K)

Most reasonable fans of any team dont give all the credit or blame to any one person, but the coach and QB are what drives each team so for the more crazed fans youll see one of those get blamed or get credit for each win or loss.

It absolutely is, because no bull goes around looking for fucking cuck porn to jerk off to. They would search for cheating porn or just regular old banging chicks porn. It makes zero fucking sense for them to watch porn that is made FOR cuckolds. So it is every bit as retarded as saying you just watch gay porn to imagine yourself as an alpha male.

Dave Krieg you fucking idiot

Sorry, cuck. You'll have to deal with my superior opinions. Don't you get off on being humiliated?

Based and Kriegpilled

Attached: krieg1-e1451074059651.jpg (590x393, 56K)

how my failcons gonna do

he will probably develop, but significant development rarely happens after the first two years, especially in a very modern offense. Its much more likely he just isnt very good like the vast majority of quarterbacks and rode a talented team that could control games. Hoping he becomes even a top 20 qb in his third year with no new offense and a lot more tape seems like a stretch.

>not kissing your son

Nigger detected

How much even changed from last year? I dunno, I just think they don't have it anymore. Then again, I think the Saints are going to regress a bit, so maybe they have a chance. But I get the feeling that as far as the NFCS goes, the Panthers are taking it if Cam is healthy.

>last superbowl against the most overrated coach in NFL history

Ftfy retard

>belichick is overrated
by what possible metric is this true

well, to be clear, that's what i see on social media. granted that people on social media are usually retarded so, take it as you will.
>knowing a pornstar's name means you watch him/her

Attached: billyh.jpg (256x341, 26K)

So if he develops and also gets a firm grip on the intricacies of Nagy's playbook that must point towards offensive regression

by the metric of uncontrollable seething by him

Bradybabby

>salty Aints fan detected
Brees is done and all the rule changes in the world won't bring back the Super Bowl. Cry harder faggot.

>in b4 b-b-but I'm not a Aints fan
Then your team is trash

Yeah except you admitted you've seen her videos already, dumb dumb. You might as well just own it at this point and then people will stop making fun of you for it. All of this guilty deflection and excuses just make it seem obvious you really are a cuck.

>you admitted you've seen her videos already
no, i said not a fan of her work. i don't like femdom/cuck/incest thing which seems to be only things she does. I don't watch her videos. btw i'm pretty sure you are bradysknee cuz someone was literally mass replying to me after his one minute cooldown. obvious samefag is obvious.

I'm not. You're a paranoid retard that can't accept that two people are enjoying making fun of you for your slip up. You should be well aware just by our typing patterns and how lengthy my replies are that I'm not the same guy as the tripfag Brady's _____. But you're dumb, so that kind of thing would never occur to you.

Reaching hard so people forget you’re a faggot, bradysknee

Carried by the greatest player in sports history?

>losing record before Brady
>5-11 record with Drew Bledsoe

Lmaooo

Attached: Tom-Brady-headshot-e1492111964348.png (2112x1350, 1.51M)

nigga, a quick search on 4plebs showed that the images you posted was named same as bradysknee's images. so fuck off

Attached: gilly4.jpg (1080x1350, 363K)

>The Chiefs lost Tyreek Hill
No they didn't
>Dee Ford is elite after one year of consistency and three years of being injured
Lmao

Sadly not. He tried politics and was fairly successful though

Except I never post images you fucking moron. You're being a paranoid retard. More than one person exists making fun of you. I know that's mindblowing to accept, but it should be obvious that we aren't the same person.

>never forget

Attached: 5B93F232-532A-431C-ACF7-B0B2A60CA60E.jpg (828x468, 290K)

I get most people on this site are retarded, but your attempts at gaslighting are pathetic

didnt read lol

Attached: ozgegurel.jpg (427x640, 36K)

Utterly based.

Attached: 1550074203941.gif (317x460, 3.34M)

Don't care whether some outed cuck reads my posts or not.

If you can't tell that the tripfag guy and me are different people, I don't know what to tell you. You're retarded. I don't post anything like him, and I have my own distinct writing style. I can even prove I'm a different poster, but what's the point? I'd rather watch you morons spin in circles chasing your own tails just because more than one guy laughs at turkfag for being a cuck.

He also was the last Browns HC to win a playoff game, against the Patriots ironically enough

Well offensively they’ve improved, but it’s a mystery about the d

BERDS

Attached: 16B0F7A4-A954-4304-86A6-77D3159DC78B.png (383x444, 353K)

Since no football, post 200 IQ movies. I'll start

Attached: 220px-Thepassionposterface-1-.jpg (220x330, 19K)

Did they hav tom bradley tho?

>ynr belishit has literally never beaten tom brady

Mel's a decent bloke, but that movie was shit.

Attached: 1538100269781.webm (720x1280, 679K)

>unironically replying to yourself and disagreeing with yourself
What the fuck is going on in your life?

I'm sure BB beat Brady a few times in the locker room early in his career

>me and brady's sixth knee

Brainlet

>Falcons
>Patriots
>Raiders
>Texans
>Rams
>Titans

>49 percent
rottentomatoes.com/m/passion_of_the_christ

>white Jesus
Pasd

>rotten tomatoes

Oy vey

>11-5 with Matt Casslel

me and bradys sixth ring

Daniel Jones is going to win 4 Rings before moving on to Reichsfuhrer and gassing all the J*ws

Is that supposed to be me? Shame about this.

Attached: 1559440626772.png (2768x1480, 1.18M)

>Pats go 11-5 without Brady, miss the playoffs
>Pats go 11-5 with Brady, second seed and Lombardi trophy

Really activates my amygdala

Attached: 1558898501917.jpg (895x867, 116K)

Hehe.

Attached: justdoingGOATthings.webm (576x720, 861K)

top cringe

1. Julio
2. Hopkins
3. Brown
4. Green
5. Beckham

>bradysvagina still trying to force his unfunny cuck shit

Force what, just accept it OldGay. Some people like to get pee'd on, some folks like watching Mistress T fucked by black guys while she calls you a faggot.

>no, user, i’m not gonna pee on you. This is the third time you’ve asked today.

Attached: 83980A7F-FB1C-46B8-B4EC-6520F2ED7E55.png (960x960, 321K)

At least no one is taping it.

tripnniggers makes /nfl/ worse than leddit.

I think the problem is we have two tripfags with multiple personality disorder and the shit up every thread by (probably rightfully) accusing each other of being alter egos of the main trip.

Range-ban Massachusetts. Problem solved.

Attached: thatsrealfuckinneato.jpg (615x409, 33K)

kys

Range ban Maryland while you're at it.

Texas, too.

>this kills liberal bradyfags

Attached: bradymaga.jpg (1420x946, 84K)

>implying patsfags actually live in Mass.

>2015
That was literally 2 rings ago, roach. Meanwhile., Mistress T was a few days ago. When's her new video coming out?

B&R

Attached: 1535526794015.jpg (593x565, 48K)

>not taking a picture with the guy who gives you free trips and lets you creampie his daughter
Brady's a fucking Saint. Good thing he dropped that loser and never showed up to celebrate the Owls with that known racist.

>mfw bradysknee desperately tries to deny the Brady/Trump broship

Attached: 1540698503244.jpg (3000x2100, 646K)

Is there another webm that contains this much smug?

Not that it matters since I know you're shitposting, but you love Brady, right? I mean, does it bother you that he felt politically aligned with Trump's message? You seem like you're a liberal or at least hate Trump, but it's clear both Belichick and Brady privately support his politics even though neither of them are openly political people. You'd think that would diminish your hero worship a bit. I say this as a Patriots fan.

>anime

Attached: 1559434595656.jpg (1349x617, 47K)

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

By the way, Ivanka and Brady never dated.
irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/tom-brady-ivanka-trump-date
Stop spreading fake news.

Attached: 1543934955557.jpg (728x768, 72K)

>does it bother you that he felt politically aligned with Trump's message?
You realize Brady is too autistic to understand or care about politics, right? Like, the only thing that his mind can handle is football. He played golf with Trump a couple times and was charmed, so he held onto a hat.

I'm not a psychopath that someone's contrary political view causes me to fly into an angry rage. That said, where's Brady Celebrating 5 & 6 with Donnie Bonespurs at the Whitehouse?

Attached: 1_r7Ioy4SLxHBsepDudfPhlA.png (1192x610, 423K)

You can ejaculate inside women while their Dad waits outside like OldGay you don't date.

Nah, Tom has too much respect for POTUS to do such a thing

Attached: 1548776691292.jpg (1000x600, 128K)

I think the reason he avoided that is because Trump is just too politicized now. The MAGA hate drew unwanted questions and attention for him, so he just avoided it. I don't think that's an indication that he politically changed, just that B&B clearly don't like attention drawn to that stuff or to have reporters gabbing about non-football shit about them.

>You realize Brady is too autistic to understand or care about politics, right?
He's not focused on it, but you're daffy if you don't think he has his own private views or political beliefs. No, they're not deep or philosophical, but Brady is an old fashioned family man in many ways and I would guess he desires that sort of thing reflected in his country which is why he appears to privately be more conservative politically.

Jesus Christ, that pic is from 2004. But again, where was Brady when the Patriots went to the Whitehouse? Surely someone snapped a pic.

His mother was in the hospital dying of AIDS. Where was he when they won the owl in 2014?

Brady hangs out with Alex Guerero, a guy who literally pushed snake oil to cure concussions.

So you idolize him but you think he's an idiot?

>his mom was dying wahhhhhh
She's fine.

Attached: Mommy.jpg (564x752, 68K)

Still didn't accept Kang Obama's invite.

So Brady thinks of Trump the same as Obama?

Doubt it. Brady doesn't hang out with Obama.

Attached: 1538548457254.jpg (1800x1787, 289K)

Are you just shitposting or do you genuinely not believe that Brady privately politically supports Trump? Because that seems like wishful thinking on your part so that Brady fits your image of what you want him to be rather than what he is.

>he has his own private views or political beliefs
>Brady is an old fashioned family man in many ways and I would guess he desires that sort of thing reflected in his country which is why he appears to privately be more conservative politically
I don't understand what you're using to construct this detailed narrative

Again, where's a pic with Trump after 2010?

See:

It's possible to think someone is a shit person, or at least an idiot, and still respect their athletic talent and accomplishments.

With a kid out of wedlock? At least he's not a fag like Lindsey Graham.

Because he has obliquely hinted at his old fashioned leanings? Because both he and Belichick supported Trump before the media tried to ream their asshole over it and make everything about politics every time they talked to him?

I'm not saying I intimately know his politics and thoughts, but that it's clear that he's more conservative than your average sports guy or celebrity.

Wait, so I shouldn't have shot up my Yeti cooler or burned my NFL jerseys because mean black men kneeled?

Attached: muhflag.jpg (1200x731, 316K)

Yeah except in those cases you wouldn't really be a "fan". I'm impressed by OBJ's athletic ability, but I'm not a fan. The tripfag has Brady in his name and almost exclusively posts about him and clearly worships him as a kind of hero, as do many people in Massachusetts. I think it would be difficult to have that level of admiration for someone you thought was an idiot or bad person.

What does any of this have to do with the Turk and OldBay being big fans of Mistress T's body of work?

>With a kid out of wedlock?
If that's the kind of bar you're setting, then almost nobody qualifies period. What kind of silly antiquated shit is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=39AaGO85ibU

>Shifting back to cuck shit
Why do you like cuck porn so much?

Nothing. Their cuckold fetish is separate from this conversation.

I'm still not convinced you're not an OldGay alter ego.

You're the samefag of the general.

Cool story. Are you also aware of Mistress T's exploits online?

based

Attached: apu.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Old Gay is every bit as bad with it as he is. Enough that I'm not entirely convinced you aren't his shitty trip as well. You seem to show up exactly when he does.

Brady knows there's no such thing as a benevolent politician.

>Brady samefagging again

Mods should just rangeban wherever old gay, brady's sixth faggot, Reddit Ice, and any other shitposting tripfag is from. 90% of these offseason posts are from them slapfighting each other.

>he doesn’t understand the intellectualism of DDLCposting
Sad desu

Attached: 16318B2F-772F-4716-8697-A6F36603AD60.jpg (700x483, 201K)

>rangebanning the east coast
It could only be an improvement

Makes me think

Attached: exposed.jpg (764x264, 28K)

I miss Scar. He and P12 are the only tolerable trips. I don't mind turkbro too much, but he's been annoying lately with his obsession with brady's sixth sutistic sripcode.

I don't like people where all they do is post their folder of girls. It just boils down to shitposting. Turkfag never really adds to these threads. Finding out he's a cuck just plummeted him to rat tier for me. Old gay and Brady sixth trip might be worse than him, but they're all just fucking awful.

Get rid of bradysknee and everyone else's autism will diminish

>Finding out he's a cuck
I mean, old gay clearly is, but I didn't get the feeling turkbro was. He was just saying the woman is attractive.

>implying old gay isn't every bit as obnoxious
No. Get rid of old gay too. He samefags and shitposts just as often.

>coming to an anonymous forum to make friends

Wow is there a bigger loser on this boars than bradysknee? What an obsessed weirdo that kid is.

Pretty sure everyone here knows he wants to suck old bays big dick.

Yeah let's all just jump to silly conclusions once more.... some idiots talked shit so surely old bay is sexually deviant, huh?

Sometimes the mental depravity of your obsession with old bay scares me.

Cringe

>your obsession
Who tf do you think I am? Put your trip back on, reddit bay.

Imagine arguing anonymously for hours, desperately wanting people to believe you’re someone else

>The absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1542526460658.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I was cringing at your description of old gay and his dick, you fucking weirdo

>chiefs fans start waking up
>thread goes to shit

Attached: 1500332207418.png (678x661, 244K)

trump is a neoliberal zionist so...

Attached: 1559444282436.jpg (535x535, 21K)

This might be the worst General on Yea Forums.

This entire board sucks. fuck soccer and fuck basketball and also fuck motor"""sports""". baseball, rugby are ok but at least the whole board isn't fulla their bullshit 24/7. cant even make blatantly offtopic shitposts anymore.

It's impossible to be the worst general as long as /heem/ exists. But generals in general are cancer

/heem/ is the worst general on all of Yea Forums, next to maybe /kpg/ k-pop general on Yea Forums

J-U-S-T

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-004723~2.png (1080x910, 147K)

i think the worst general on all Yea Forums by far has to go to /ksg/, so bad they partially responsible for /vg/ becoming a thing

Is he good?

Attached: cooper.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

goodell is surprisingly solid for an commissioner

compare him to adam silver for instance, dude looks like he just got out of auschwitz

>Eagles get to keep their FO intact

God I can't wait for the salary cap to finally fuck the Eagles once they pay Wince. They've been allowed to skirt it for too long.

honestly the slower the general the worse it is, and heem moves pretty quick

you want some real fucking autism try one of the slower boards

Attached: 254623642362465.png (500x536, 134K)

Participate in self mutilation.

You post this every thread. What the actual fuck are you smoking to think Brady is going to play anywhere but New England?

he'll regress from outside factors, don't strawman me
how long does he need to be a good qb? 2 offseason and a full season of games then ding hes a top 20 qb? If he doesnt have enough experience in a system that backup QBs could step right in a perform in just sounds like he isn't very good. It was very close to a system a first year starter QB just won MVP in. Wentz and Mayfield are already better running the same offensive philosophy. Seems like a lot of excuses Ive never heard by a QB that became a difference maker.

Trubisky has a much higher ceiling than Bortles. Bortles is dumpster juice soup.

hate the bears, hate the jags and hate the rams. so obviously i'm bias.

Yes

Attached: 1555783238087.jpg (960x820, 140K)

>Nosen can even outplay Fitztragic
lole

KEEEEEEKK
i love the jets. Theyre a fucking hilarious clownshow and I never they'll never be a threat in the AFCE

It's 3 months away from football starting, and 3 months after last season ended. There is literally nothing to talk about besides future HOF QB Daniel Jones.

>they actually unironically thought throwing money at an O-line babby RB would make them competitive
LMAO

It's possible Brady could play a year or two elsewhere. Unlikely, but possible. Brady has said he's open to the idea himself should it come to that. It'd require New England no longer starting him when he is playing mediocre(9-7 or 8-8 finish or something) and Brady still feeling like he wants to go til 45 or like he's not done yet. That scenario COULD happen, but it's unlikely, especially given the current state of the AFCE being in rebuild mode.

But if he does go somewhere, Texas is pretty much bottom 5 places he would go. I have no idea why that fag posts that "Brady is going to Texas" meme every thread. He's about as likely to go to the Packers as he is to go to the Texans.

>overpay for a complete o-line babby
>dont have a half decent O-Line
bravo jets

What is it about Korea that brings out the worst in people?

based

Attached: 1505074305221.png (900x900, 328K)

only 2, 3 and 5 are true

happens the other way around with brady haters

both are as bad as each other

>Chefs ruthlessly cut Hunt because he gave some random hoe an annoyed shove-kick after she was being a cunt
>Hill abuses the fuck out of and torments his 3 year old son and openly says he wants his wife and kid afraid of him
>Radio silence hoping things blow over
Can anyone explain this hypocrisy? If they're going to keep a wife beating, child beating monster on their team, why bother cutting Hunt?

mahomes was servicable without hunt

mahomes losing the fastest most explosive WR in the league would be really damaging

Trip on old gay

Meh

He'd go to the 49ers and cuck Jimmy G out of another starting position.

You are all a bunch of obsessed degenerates who should seek therapy and/or Jesus

bitchknees banned again

Neat? I have him filtered so he may as well be permabanned

>oldreddit is a masochist
Tbh Mistress T is very popular in the mid Atlantic

Attached: 840D04CB-32F5-450B-8D8F-84E4E36884E3.jpg (1024x548, 76K)

>I really, really like her body of work

I made a fat joke about her, not sure where you are getting all this shit from. Seek therapy and put your trip back on.

CRINGE

Hey guys, can we stop talking about cuck porn for a moment, and remind ourselves that old gay literally paid money (hundreds of dollars, if I'm remembering correctly) to have sex with THIS?

Attached: old_bay's_beast.jpg (300x400, 20K)

You knew EXACTLY who she was

he paid to watch her get slammed by another fella

Absolute unit.

What kind of fool and cuck PAYS for pornography anyway?

Furthermore, who actually watches professional porn? Amateur stuff is so much better, and there's so much out there these days.

>cuckOld Bay

great post ill be at that game

Heh, nice

/nfl/ pretends to hate tripfags but they are literally all that you retards talk about

I like watching the occasional Cuck video where the guy is getting his reluctant wife to do it, then she gets into it and the husband regrets it. I don't even jerk off, I just find it amusing.

Quick rundown on Bitchknees? Is he the guy who got caught samefagging another trip?

yes but he's not the only one

got an example? for research

Yes. He has like 6 trips

its the middle of the offseason, theres nothing else to post about

Search "Reluctant husband watches wife get fucked" on youporn

Wow I got warned for this because it was off topic?

Samefag

I think old gay bribed the jannys with sexual favors to preserve his reputation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-122308_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 665K)

doesn't mean shit lol

>/r/Yea Forums bay

>t.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

It's funny to me that Old Gay and Brady's ____ hate each other when they're so similar that they probably suffer the same mentall illness. Whatever causes a person to act this petty, manipulative, and weird over a thread that like 150 people visit every week.

>Phone posting
Oldgay is even more of a massive faggot

>Phone posting
For someone who complains about Zoomers it looks like you were just pretending to not be one. Old gay is a massive Zoomer fag confirmed.

Old gay phoneposts because his job is literally to go around fixing people's air conditioners.

>posting on a work computer

Attached: adam-gase-is-already-a-meme-after-just-one-press-conference-with-jets__220957_.jpg (799x556, 384K)

Yall nigs ready for the ring ceremony?

S I X R A N G Z

Kys old gay

>go to sleep
>wake up
>thread is STILL tripdrama

Post something else, then. Give us something football-related to talk about.

I do post football but you dipshit anons wont ever talk about it because you are too busy sucking cock

Jersey Mike's>Firehouse>Jimmy John's>>>>>Subway

I agree, but Capriotti's is the best. Shame most states are too poor for one.

Switch Jim's and firehouse you fucking ingrate

Best Super Bowl ring oat

Attached: 7296D35E-0025-4642-9B0B-FF565087CA82.jpg (609x800, 215K)

You've been talking mostly about cuck porn for like 5 generals now

>I do post football
No you fucking don't. Almost all of your posts are lazy shitposts and samefags. I've seen you talk about football like one out of every 20 posts, and it's usually to just pretend Lamar Jackson isn't utter shit. Most of your posts are low level /pol/tard memes or shitposting about Mel Gibson movies or other dumb shit.

Case in point

because losing Tynig sinks that entire team. Last thing the queefs want is their mutt getting exposed.

ftw.usatoday.com/2019/06/lsu-creeper-simulated-pressure-dave-aranda-nflpass-rush-coverage

BASED

Attached: Df_slApX4AI3-ZB.jpg (1200x627, 185K)

based

Attached: BEWDring.webm (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Browns will sign Trent Williams

>1 big diamond

The absolute state of Philadelphia

Attached: NY-Giants-Super-Bowl-2012-ring.jpg (479x457, 124K)

That's [00000001] in binary if you aren't computer savvy

This one is also good

Attached: 49514CBE-8ECB-4323-8E3A-9A6DB49220AD.jpg (1280x1280, 378K)

Based

>SEA: LOL
>NE: LOL
>DET: LOL
>NE: LOL
>SEA: LOL
>MIA: LOL
>SF: LOL
>WAS: LOL
>FA: LOL

fyfy

The steeler’s 5th ring is their best one

Attached: 058F6F8A-E3DC-4CA4-B305-A35D4C2F10BC.jpg (552x506, 98K)

Its a dishonest ring

Miles better than the first one

Attached: absolute state of that raven.jpg (1100x619, 144K)

Holy fuck it looks retarded lol

Wtf was Art Modell thinking?

Most of the seahawk’s players already had a ring at least before the interception

Attached: B78C60DF-E0F7-4317-8BCC-50A76418398F.jpg (620x751, 95K)

3 seconds on the clock.

From what we’ve seen it looks like the patriot’s new ring is just gonna be this one but with an extra football diamond in the middle. Sad.

Attached: 5A1EE6F4-BAFE-4203-858B-A94C381486C1.png (1242x1186, 1.32M)

I haven't seen anything like what you're saying. You have a pic?

I'll post a picture of the ring later when I get it.

You can see they’re doing the same basic idea

Attached: 13D7ABD9-F825-40E6-BA9A-7AD29F295B5C.jpg (822x946, 388K)

This general is fucking dead. It looks like /ck/ in here. Back in my day the offseason was full of memes and fun, all the shitposters left when the season ended, I just dont see that happening here and for that reason, I'm out

Attached: o-leary-300x292.jpg (300x292, 22K)

You'll be back, you worthless faggot. You never leave.

We were talking about rings

Why do you hate the lions?

I said good day sirs!

You'll be in the next general

I miss the good old days

They have rings, just not Super Bowl rings

Attached: CB237927-7ED6-4708-A3EF-5762ECAA0C59.jpg (682x600, 120K)

The reddit tranny zoomers ruined Yea Forums

based