/trans/ /span/ edition

>Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham are all interested in a £60m move for Leicester City's 22-year-old England midfielder James Maddison. (Star)

Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request. (El Chiringuito, via Sun)

>Chelsea are confident 18-year-old England forward Callum Hudson-Odoi will sign a new £100,00-a-week deal at Stamford Bridge, despite interest from Bayern Munich. (Mirror)

Manchester City have triggered Joao Felix's release clause with a £106m bid for the 19-year-old Benfica and Portugal forward. (Sun)

>Juventus have contacted Manchester United over the possibility of re-signing midfielder Paul Pogba. The 26-year-old France international has indicated that he would be happy to rejoin the Serie A club, where he spent four years from 2012-2016. (Guardian)

United could get 25-year-old Argentina forward Paulo Dybala as part of a swap deal with Juve for Pogba. (Express)

>Liverpool have joined the race to sign Ajax and Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt. The 19-year-old is also a target for Manchester United and Barcelona. (Bild - in German)

Reds boss Jurgen Klopp could take a year's sabbatical from football management when his contract at Anfield expires in 2022. (ESPN)

>Arsenal boss Unai Emery is ready to spend most of his £40m transfer budget on two Sampdoria players - Belgium midfielder Dennis Praet, 25, and 23-year-old Danish defender Joachim Andersen. (Sun)

Ex-Gunners midfielder Freddie Ljungberg is set to join Emery's first-team coaching staff at Emirates Stadium next season. (Times - subscription required)

>Leicester will allow England defender Harry Maguire, 26, to leave the King Power Stadium if their £85m price tag is met. (Teamtalk)

Real Betis and Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso, 23, wants to join Tottenham. (Sky Sports)

Attached: prööööööh.webm (1000x1000, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/26787032/welcome-summer-soccer
youtube.com/watch?v=eCeCgnlIMpM
youtube.com/watch?v=BAKsGT9-XB0
transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB1
youtube.com/watch?v=hJix7t2JQc8
youtube.com/watch?v=XT23JsCPNbo
youtube.com/watch?v=UsVp_mdks_Y
twitter.com/PSG_inside/status/1136294265674448897
independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-transfer-news-matthijs-de-ligt-paul-pogba-window-preview-a8944626.html?utm_source=96wasnotenough.com
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48527782
fanbanter.co.uk/experienced-ex-efl-striker-gets-outed-as-cheating-scum-as-wife-hacks-his-twitter-account/
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48534031
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Former England captain David Beckham wants to sign Barcelona and Uruguay striker Luis Suarez, 32, for his new MLS side Inter Miami. (Be Soccer)

Spain midfielder Rodrigo, 28, has asked Atletico Madrid to "give him space" amid reported interest from Manchester City. (Deportes Cuatro, via Goal)

>Manchester United are close to a breakthrough in their pursuit of Swansea and Wales winger Daniel James, with AS Monaco also expressing an interest in the 21-year-old. (Standard)

United have bid £84m for Napoli and Senegal centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly, 27. (Corriere dello Sport, via Metro)

>Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has told Real Madrid that Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, is not for sale this summer. (Mirror)

Atletico Madrid are confident of signing 28-year-old Spain defender Marcos Alonso from Chelsea. (Mirror)

>Arsenal boss Unai Emery has made Barcelona's France defender Samuel Umtiti, 25, his preferred defensive target this summer. The club have also scouted RB Leipzig's 20-year-old France U21 centre-back Dayot Upamecano. (Star)

Manchester United are also looking at Frankfurt's French striker Sebastien Haller, 24. (Mail)

>Argentina legend Diego Maradona says he should be the next manager of United. The 58-year-old is boss of Mexican second division side Dorados. (FourFourTwo)

Watford boss Javi Gracia wants to bring Standard Liege and Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa to Vicarage Road. The 33-year-old is out of contract this summer. (Record, via Watford Observer)

>Derby have checked on Charlton manager Lee Bowyer, amid speculation Rams boss Frank Lampard is to join Chelsea. (Mail)

English striker Jay Rodriguez, 29, could leave West Brom this summer for £5m after the Baggies put a release clause in his contract last year. (Telegraph)

>(El Chiringuito, via Sun)

Attached: 1529341677918.png (1000x1000, 66K)

>Southampton have agreed a deal with Standard Liege to sign winger Moussa Djenepo, Sky Sports News understands.

>PSV Eindhoven winger Steven Bergwijn will hope to impress watching Premier League sides when the Netherlands face England in the UEFA Nations League tomorrow, live on Sky Sports. The 21-year-old is wanted by Tottenham, according to Sky Sports News, and while Manchester United are also reported to be interested, the view in Holland is that north London could be his most likely destination.

Slaven Bilic is West Brom first choice to take over as Head Coach, according to Sky sources.

>Aston Villa are set to sign forward Jota from Birmingham in a swap deal which will see Gary Gardner head to St Andrews, Sky Sports News understands.

Worrying quotes emerging from the Denmark camp if you’re a Spurs fan. Christian Eriksen confirms he’s looking for a new challenge and is open to leaving the club.

>Atalanta are reportedly eyeing up deals for Sassuolo pair Andrea Consigli and Alfred Duncan.

Real Madrid are willing to listen to offers for playmaker Isco but the player himself does not want to leave, report Marca.

>Atletico Madrid have joined Juventus and Inter in the race for Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez, according to reports. El Mundo Deportivo cite a report in Chilean outlet Redgol which claims that sources close to the player confirm contact from Los Rojiblancos.

Attached: cat in car.webm (720x404, 872K)

is 6' the perfect height?
youre tall enough that women will think of your height as a positive and wont reject you at first sight, but short enough to keep your facial aesthetics and not become a gangly clumsy lanklet. also you will be agile yet physical enough to be good at any sport

Attached: 1559682429310.jpg (590x350, 40K)

:333333333

>edition in the title again
And just like that, closed the thread.

Yes now have this ancient meme

Attached: spice cat.jpg (454x600, 54K)

187 is best height. Firmly over manlet territory and can still fit any standard sized spaces

Anyone else save their shitposts for a new thread rather than waste them on a thread with 450+ posts that nobody will see?

6'2-6'3 optimum

>el chiringuito

Attached: cot and doogo alliance.webm (640x640, 1.16M)

No. I have so many gimmicks that I can shitpost whenever.

love tall girls me

Attached: 1559304370819.jpg (3671x2408, 1.02M)

What actually happened to the lad that had his arse eaten out by Thai Ladyboys on camera?

Give me some Don Balon rumours before I piss meself!

based

Attached: 1554754757762.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

178-180cm is optimum
don't @me lanklet faggots

>tall """girls"""

is it just me or is that bad posture

In the Netherlands you need to be 190cm at least to be taken seriously desu

>Don Balon understand Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has ruled out a move for Tottenham Hotspur playmaker Christian Eriksen during this summer transfer window.
>The Frenchman has been put off and now wants to focus on strengthening in other areas of the midfield.

Yes. That's how you make your ass look bigger. Do you even women lad?

Attached: 1559638975274.png (640x655, 365K)

>can't look over standard height Sichtschutzzäune

love it when you do a random follow on twitter cos you liked their meme or their political opinion or something and then months later you find out they're a liverpool fan

Attached: 1547078535343.webm (720x720, 1.64M)

I like my women healthy
does that make me a incel

I like my women how I like my coffee. White and weak

I need concrete united rumours

Attached: 1543449088306.jpg (684x912, 39K)

the men said man u were going to make a bid for mo salah

STOP HAUNTING ME EVAN STONE

Attached: disapproving but them hips tho.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Saved to my growing hipkino folder

Why does nobody ever make "fuck gianni" jokes on Yea Forums

Attached: gianni infantino.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

following people because you like their political opinion sucks, it just puts you in a self reaffirming echo chamber.

what's the joke?

gianni sounds like janny

if i want to read the news then i'll read the news
twitter is primarily for fun imo; if you're taking any off-the-cuff opinion on the internet too seriously then you're doing it wrong

can someone just fucking sign someone and get the ball rolling, the first domino needs to fall

fed up of hearing about fucking de ligt and riola trying to claim 6 clubs are in for him when infact its just trying to get 600k a week out of man u

Attached: 1559728647120.png (275x369, 42K)

haha

just got eight slow-fade captchas in a row there; got dangerously close to throwing my mouse at the wall

lads i love women (female)

i just click refresh when i get those. not going to be helping jewgle when they want to fuck me even harder than with regular captcha

>just trying to get 600k a week out of man u
do you reckon that's what happening? i've been pretty convinced he's always been going to barca

he wanted to go to barca, but money talks and united are willing to pay him and riola a lot more. he might still prefer barca at say 300k a week but riola will just tell him to fuck off

i don't really understand what the point of them is
they just waste you're time and it's not like you're identifying any more objects than normal

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/26787032/welcome-summer-soccer

Roundup of all the football happening in the summer

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 12.27.47.png (2880x1516, 3.61M)

who would win, Dutch 2nd league XI or 1 billion people superpower by 2030?

Attached: D8SnRjxV4AA-a8x.jpg large.jpg (670x862, 151K)

Nah 6'2 to 6'4 is ideal, at 6' you have the threat of 5'9" inch girls wearing heels

>Sunil Chhetri
based

>all these rumours
>nobody fucking bought
What the fuck is happening?

not much

Attached: 1546393920897.jpg (2048x1570, 651K)

>Everton have signed Luis Boa Morte

Attached: 1402346634967.png (237x256, 63K)

welcome to /trans/

By this time last year there had already been big buys.

We've still got another 2 months, lets not urn ourselves out just yet

Gotta wait until tomorrow for the fucking England meme game where we get twatted 4-0 by Neverlands.

You think Spurs' transfer budget relies on an Eriksen sale?

>Atletico Madrid have joined Juventus and Inter in the race for Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez

JEFE

Dan Kilpatrick
Verified account @Dan_KP

#thfc Eriksen has told Danish media he wants 'to try something new'.

what, you mean like not hitting your free kicks into the wall, or like winning a trophy?

but srs hes off to madrid

>Christian Eriksen has admitted for the first time that he is considering leaving Tottenham this summer in order to "try something new".
>"There are not many points that Tottenham cannot meet. If I have to go, then hopefully it will be a step up," he said. "(Real Madrid) is a step up."

No, I think Poch said to Levy
>give me money or I go

do you reckon he starts for madrid?

>is the spurs budget affected by 70-100m injection.
Yes fren it has an inpact

>Raheem Sterling ‘set to captain England’ against Netherlands in Nations League
Pretty cringe desu

Attached: 3500.jpg (1920x1151, 199K)

why is kane not playing?

James Rodríguez leaves #FCBayern.

The Sun absolutely SEETHING at this development

youtube.com/watch?v=eCeCgnlIMpM

nah spurs made mad bank. heres a rundown of what every team made this year. you can skip to the end to see the totals.

I told soufgay to rest him

they are also massively in debt

You think Fabio Quagriarella will get a callup to the Italy team?

madrid gonna have to take some Ls to shift guys like james and kovacic plus the others that want to leave. their squad is in a fucking state right now, i can count 5 players who are truly real madrid level in here

Attached: 4edc6582724a022ac8a2c1a873d7e846.png (973x826, 83K)

Levy will sell Eriksen for €100m.
He will also give Poch a few dozens, so I expect Spurs to spend 130 millions this summer.
I also expect them to buy 13 10m rated players.

i thought stadium debt doesnt come into the club, its just the owner buys it and it doesnt affect the teams budget

you got debt figures for the premier league clubs?

6’2” is the perfect night.
If you’re 6’5” or taller you’re basically not even human at that point and people will secretly fear that you’ll try to grind their bones to make bread.

lmao like when they did the bale money one. 3 decent buys and the rest flops

Attached: index.jpg (282x178, 14K)

Please no. I can only take so many n'jies and n'koudus

in cash terms, you still have to pay off the debt gradually every year

>3 inches from perfect to subhuman ogre, or king of manlets

life is about fine margins lads

>3 decent buys
Eriksen was the only non-flop, and he was better than decent tbqh.

Barca would need to raise some funds first and they really need a forward more than a CB.

Have Spuds signed ANYONE yet

Flo Perez must have taken some lessons from Ed Woodward on how to fill your squad with overpaid shit

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: socceraid.png (289x576, 120K)

Oliver Skipp was brought up from the U23s
Cameron Carter-Vickers and Josh Onomah returned from loan

>Skipp
Hasn’t this guy been in the first team all season

Is that weapon from Kasabian playing?

>£40m transfer budget
lol what the fuck is that gonna get you?

6th place

Half of a Lukaku

shut the fuck up, Dutchlet

Attached: dalmatians.jpg (581x823, 176K)

Probably only one of Dennis Praet or Joachim Andersen

fuck lads we need to get gfs quick or the zoomers are going to start mogging us badly and taking our women

I don't see him but there will be a woman playing. I sincerely hope they don't lay down arms to let her score!!
youtube.com/watch?v=BAKsGT9-XB0

why let a woman play FFS
It's not the same sport

Always a Croatian lol, I didn't even compare or say that >we were the tallest. Just that we are a tall people, which is indisputably true

Because he was injured and injected to play in the CL Final and, much like the World Cup, he's useless if he isn't fit.

He was still injured in the final? State of Poch.

Attached: joe.jpg (1491x1640, 494K)

Can't wait to see female players get twatted by Baresi.

This is why Arsenal will never be relevant again. Jew owner who wants them to SELL players and reduce wage budget, let alone fix their shit.

Yes. He was injured in the World Cup after Panama and played with injections throughout the entire competition.

based

I'M NUCLEAR

Can you explain this meme to me please?

Attached: croatia 2.png (709x679, 827K)

Imagine bragging about being from a tall nation while dragging down the average yourself with your manletness.

If I were Liverpool I'd unironically splash the cash on Mbop

1.93m la

Same as me. I love mogging manlets in my manlet nation.

>A survey amongs blacked.com customers (pictured) have revealed some astonishing facts. Nearly all of them express an interest in football clubs net spend. What's even more perplexing is how many of their customers express an irrational hatred of windows. [Don Balon]

Attached: blacked raw customers.png (697x769, 641K)

where's going to go? does he want to go to one of the spanish clubs?

Attached: mbop.jpg (600x315, 28K)

Luis Boa Morte is expected to replace Joao Pedro Sousa as Everton assistant manager.

>Bayern Munich are waiting for Leroy Sane to make a decision regarding his future at Manchester City, says club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

James Rodriguez will leave Bayern Munich and return to Real Madrid after two years on loan. James asked Bayern not to take up their option to buy him.

>Leighton Baines has been offered a one-year extension by Everton and is expected to sign the contract next week, Sky Sports News understands.

Sheffield United are unlikely to let their first choice full back George Baldock join Celtic.

>Udinese goalkeeper Simone Scuffet is set to spend another year on loan at Turkish club Kasimpasa.

Juventus could move for Christian Eriksen after the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder announced he would like ‘to try something new’.

>Juventus could reportedly sell Mario Mandzukic and bring back Gonzalo Higuain if Maurizio Sarri takes over as Coach this summer.

Attached: Uvbpvg8qTrCnOGAdLNxA_2019-06-05-11-28-00-sky-top-10-graphic.png (1359x2080, 615K)

And Infantino reminds you of Infantile.

This image is so disingenuous. The board behind them covers all of the major genres tushy vixen etc

how would you know such a thing?

Attached: hmmm pepe.jpg (512x512, 37K)

What does a myfreecams giftbag contain?

when are they gonna give the verdict to my chelsea

Attached: Ba.jpg (609x721, 53K)

Ball is in chelseas court. They haven't brought it to CAS yet

Hope 190 gets a move back from the Love Island General on Yea Forums to /trans/

Miss that guy, relentless wit and charm, simple as

trip on fatboy

Attached: walks towards the geyh secks.png (500x709, 659K)

being a manager of a 3rd world national team sounds kind of comfy

Attached: Stephen Constantine - Wikipedia.png (356x744, 128K)

Why don't coaches and managers just train their players to be better instead of splurging 100s of millions on other teams players?
It's insane the prices being touted for pacy negritoes and the insane wage demands their jew agents are clawing.
EPL clubs spent 1 billion in transfer fees last season but there are only 3 trophies to play for, which City won.
What's the point of it all?

Is he not content with shitting up /147/?

Why doesn't klopp sell any player ever unless the player is pushing for a move?
Sturridge, Moreno and Emre Can should've been sold long time ago but instead he let's them run down their contracts and leave for free.
The only players he sold by choice were Benteke and joe allen and even then he was apologetic about it.
Is this part of his management style? Why doesn't he sell Lallana, Lovren and Henderson and upgrade?

Surely they're fucked then. Those decisions take months

Heard that they are delaying it on purpose to get a positve outcome. Or they have accepted their faith

Wouldn't have got any money for Sturridge and Moreno anyway

>henderson upgrade
doesn't exist lad

Attached: 1551931744663.webm (960x540, 1.05M)

god henderson is so hot

>replying to 190kg

Get lost, nonce. Did your niece cry as you raped her?

Attached: 190kg keeper.png (628x808, 1008K)

>he's useless
Stopped reading there and fully agree with you.

Sexy nipple's

Attached: 3000.jpg (1920x1300, 268K)

I've long wanted to get more badges (I got one badge but I never got my certificate to prove it, I should really contact FA but cba) and then work on some comfy national team. I might do it, move to Kiribati and try and get the nation into FIFA ranked.

He isn't for England though. He's literally the only player (who is actually gonna be picked) who has above 0.20 goal per match ratio. Only player who could be picked is Welbeck who has 0.45 or something, or Crouch.

I should really start watching another summer sport
what do you recommend?

Attached: nipple.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Cricket. Laugh at England, despite being No.1 in the world for ODI's and playing at home, will fuck up yet another cricket world cup.

/cric/

Love Island

Attached: D8PwnlbWkAAjfFp.jpg (602x446, 44K)

what's the appeal
and which club should I support

De ligt to United will be confirmed this afternoon

cricket is comfy and occasionally dramatic
it's the world cup right now this very second
afghanistan has to be the neutral's favoured team

De ligt to Spurs will be confirmed this afternoon

Attached: 1527156810991.png (440x442, 263K)

Unironically put Rashford as CF, after you teach him how to head the ball, shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks...

dumb giraffes

That's not a giraffe sillypants. It's a belphfant

Attached: prööööh pepe.png (700x700, 76K)

Alright, I'll admit it. I never really liked Franz Ferdinand

See, this is the thing. Rashford is shit. Most of England's FW's are shit. Even Raheem 'Best Ever Oh What A Brave Lad Standing Up To Racism Thank You Multimillionaire!' Sterling has a shit goal record.

This was his stats during the World Cup:

Raheem Sterling
Caps: 44
Goals: 2
Goals Per Game: 0.045

Now?

Caps: 49
Goals: 8
Goals Per Game: 0.16

This is suppose to be a world class striker. This is suppose to be the guy to score us goals in the 2020 Euros and 2022 World Cup. The fact he's kept being played (prior to the goals he's scored recently in glorified friendlies and qualification against minnows) was a fucking joke. Sterling is shit and he's only now just doing what he should do. Fun fact. John Stones, a defender, has more goals than Sterling in World Cup games. John Stones has more braces in World Cup games than Sterling. Hell, he has more goals than Rooney and more braces than Rooney too. If you can't score against fucking Panama, you're worthless. Him scoring a hattrick against Montenegro shouldn't absolve you of this disgusting performance. Southgate is just the same old same old, he plays people based on media attention, rather than forms or stats. Welbeck should have been played instead of Sterling after he fucked up so much. Instead Southgate played him against Belgium (Welbeck probably would have scored against Panama) as a sub for Trashford I believe. My point is, Welbeck has proven he can score for England yet he isn't played. Not even as a sub. Why he isn't included in a team at least for a sub.

Now we're using players like Sancho who could kinda play as a FW, or Trashford, Kane and Sterling.

Rashford
Apps: 31
Goals: 6
Goals Per Game Ratio: 0.19

Even Rashford has better ratio than Sterling. One day I'll work out for the FW's all their GPG ratio again.

Ko

sane to bayern virtually "a done deal", reports say

Juventus will have a discussion over whether to re-sign Paul Pogba when a new head coach is appointed, says the club's sporting director.

>Lorenzo Insigne has made it clear that Maurizio Sarri will ‘betray’ Napoli if he becomes Juventus Coach.

Inter are reportedly on the verge of signing Sochaux and France starlet Lucien Agoume for €4.5m.

>It is claimed Inter could make Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale their statement signing this summer.

Real Betis are resigned to losing wing-back Junior Firpo this summer amid interest from Barcelona and the Premier League, say reports in Spain.

>Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly has now “liked” the French version of this report via his official Twitter account. PSG - Kalidou Koulibaly reports wide of the mark; contrary to press reports, the Napoli defender has no release clause in his contract effective this summer, but is interested in a move to England or Spain

Attached: insigne-1810-presser-epa.jpg (490x200, 18K)

i thought they were saying this morning that he was too expensive

can't keep up with all these conflicting rumours

Based Seething Terrone

Where's Sturridge going lads?

Are you excited to see Krasnodar in the Champions League next season

You do realize that 180cm and a 20cm dick is the perfect aesthetic?

Some championship team

>According to Spanish TV, Real Madrid are expected to announce their most important signing of the summer in the next few hours. (Source: @elchiringuitotv)
Who will it be?????????????

what ever bild says is the most likely

MARCOS ALONSO • WELCOME TO REAL MADRID • TRICKS AND SKILLS 2019/20 • DESPACITO

West Ham

it's probably just hazard

>Theme Song Of M.A.S.H playing in background
And yet nobody will do anything. At least United have WoodWardOut protests.

Attached: bad situation at arsenal.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

Do you miss Arsene?

This is what you get for having a loyal fanbase

emery looked like he wanted to an hero after the europa league final. I feel sorry for how justed they are

who would you replace emery with

True that sterling was really bad at finishing in the past, but he is definitely better nowadays and scores fairly often for City. To call him an out and out striker and compare him directly on GPG stat to Harry "tap-ins and penalties" Kane is just retarded. Look at Kane's goals at the WC, where he was the top scorer. Mostly penalties, two tapins and like one good finish, when the whole of the system is set up to provide him as many chances as possible, what he achieved was not exactly impressive. He is slow and clumsy in his movement, rashford is better and has a better shot, given a similar position and focus on the pitch, could easily outscore him. Also counting apps, when for Rashford its often about 10minutes, while fucking Harry gets the whole 90, even when clearly off not fit and having a totally shit CL final.

Honestly, it comes down to marketing and media image. Son and Moura scored easily and frequently for Tottenham when they got the chance, so would anyone else for England if they were given a similar opportunity.

Is it karma?

Attached: rich spur pepe.jpg (1142x1136, 418K)

he could do a good job if he was given funds. he has to rely on free agent boomers and a shit academy because that's all he's allowed

Wenger IN!

Not an Arse fan, but yes. I read he was ill. Which reads to me like 'He was too old for this shit'.

Nah I just think they realise it won't do anything.

He should have resigned. But I say that as a neutral.

Honestly just dissolve the club. It's obviously some money laundering scam now. Foreign owners being cunts to established teams is disgusting.

>Spurs
>Rich
Spurs is just a different Jew version, then again, you did buy Sissko a few seasons ago. £30m.

but I'm asking
>who would do a better job than emery in the same circumstances

Phil Jagielka to where?

I hear Gary Cahill is available la

to be fair Kane really needs a rest. he's been worked too hard and his performances show that. he reminds me of owen, ronaldo or fowler in their later years when they had to rely on positioning to get tap-ins. Kane is not as old as they were at that time so if he rests I'm sure he'll be back to how he was a season or two ago

Viera

Arsenal, only player that fits into thier budget

pretty much this. the academy was gutted to cut down on costs, the scouts were gutted a few years back to cut down on costs (the quality scouts), the good coaches were cut a few years back. the fact they're using ex-arsenal players who will be doing it on the cheap out of love for the club is just further proof of this, who cares about the quality, they're cheap.

as for the rest, had they kept that guy, milistat or w/e, they'd have been OK over 3-5 years, but he quit when he realised the club ran by committee and he couldn't get money for players he recommended.

no, he isn't, arsenal have a wage cap now, he'll be way too much.

Is there a Free Transfer FC XI?

Right. I guess if you had to pick someone it'd be Poch, someone who is very good at making the best of what he has rather than someone like Guardiola who makes great transfers. The structure of the club is fucked, only a miracle appointment could save that situation. Emery unironically would be more successful at a club like Everton

yeah most sites do that shit now

here mate

Attached: lineup-11.png (480x600, 88K)

I'm an divorcee and havent dated in 6months. Have a date tonight with an easy 10 and I know shes gonna want to go back to hers. I'm fucking shitting it lads. Fucking shitting it.

didn't jiroo get an extension?

Attached: giroud vs sweden.webm (960x540, 2.33M)

tell her?

Attached: pepes.png (741x568, 29K)

Emery was a joke of a choice anyway because at Seville and wherever he was at France he had money. Lots of money. He was obviously lied too about funds. The fact he got £50m last window is disgusting. Now £40m is a joke. He should just flat out resign and say 'Oh well I'm resigning due to not winning the easiest fucking cup in club football' when in reality he'd be resigning for being given a sinking ship and having wallpaper to fix the hole.

yeah he did, but that's just some shit that I grabbed from another site.

replace Giroud with Balotelli or Welbeck then. Replace Kompany with Cahill or Jagielka.

>Arsenal's summer signings consist of Big Andy Carroll, Ryan Babel, Gary Cahill and Laurent Depoitre
>can't go wrong for free la
>look at Lichtsteiner la

>Soccer Aid 2019 line-ups
>England: Michael Owen, Joe Cole, David Seaman, Glen Johnson, Jamie Redknapp, John Terry, Katie Chapman, Rachel Yankey, Mo Farah, Mark Wright, David Harewood, Joe Wicks, Jeremy Lynch, Ben Shepherd, Lee Mack, Marvin Humes, Ant Middleton, Danny Jones.
>RoW: Didier Drogba, Eric Cantona, Robbie Keane, Michael Essien, Ricardo Carvalho, Roberto Carlos, Robert Pires, Franzinha, Rosana, Usain Bolt, Niall Horan, James McAvoy, Danny O’Carroll, Nicky Byrne, F2 Freestyler Billy Wingrove, Kem Cetinay, Locksmith, Jack Savoretti, Roman Kemp, Martin Compston.

Where's Jonathan Wilkes?????

It's blud, not la

Lichstiener was signed because Bellerin played 50 games last season. He was never meant to be a main player but Bellerin got injured so they had to go with AMN. Arsenal got a good player for free, Kolasniac was a great signing (relatively) for free. Big Andy would unironically be a good signing. Robben too. Ribery too. Rabiot too. Godin too. Dunno about Balotelli, could be memes.

I use this site desu
transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB1

>Franzinha
Fucking who?
>Rosana
Fucking who?

This fucking mixed gender shit is cancer too.

>Katie Chapman, Rachel Yankey
>Franzinha, Rosana
Uhhhh

Last thing we need is a bunch of bloody women toe-punting it and blokes too scared to tackle 'em or be arrested for sexual assault

Yes, retard, they're doing mixed gender this year. Fucking keep up.

Can't say I do keep my fingers on the pulse of Soccer Aid, no

No excuse for it pal, as it's amazing. Never shit and boring or anything.

We need Boris Johnson to rugby tackle the fuckers. Based Boris.

Jonathan Wilkes only comes as free side with Robbie Williams
>no Damian Lewis
>no Jamie Theakston
>womeme in general
JUST

Genuinely believe Eriksen will be a massive flop regardless of where he goes

whens this soccer aids thing on, today?

It isn't, actually, the only issue is that they do like an hour of wank before the actual match starts. Also I dunno why Baresi isn't playing. He usually does. It's fun seeing like, Carvalho, Carlos, Baresi and I think Thuram played once. I'd like to see Bolt + Henry up front. Not like Henry has a job any more. I dunno why RoW has more actual ex players than us, I dunno.

We have 6. They have 7, 8 if you include Bolt (who plays for some Australian team I think?)

Next Sunday, will be at Stamford Bridge.

>no based theakston

like watching barca without messi desu.

6'2" to 6'4" is perfect. I'm 6', wish I was a little taller. Yeah, I'm still taller than nearly all women. Nobody has ever called me short. But I feel a little more height would be ideal.

And have you lads seen zoomers these days? The average high school senior is like 6'2". There's something in the tendies they're feeding these kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJix7t2JQc8

switzerland please

Link?

We need a of ringer in the team like when we had Defoe who had just had a full season in the prem and was much fitter than everyone else

yeah your probably right, he had played constantly. Looks like he is seriously declining right now, lets hope its not those poor anglo genetics..

bild.de

There's still players to confirm apparently. I reckon they might be able to get Cesc for the RoW, dunno who'd be any good for England. Defoe still maybe.

I meant to the article.

don't have it on hand go look for what they said last.

Tell her about how many anime girls you know of from the malaysian basket weaving forum you visit everyday.

>(Record, via Watford Observer)
Ay caramba

Attached: 1558137250528.png (520x293, 402K)

Didn't England win last year 4-2?

Dunno why we don't get Beckham. The dude plays for the United Legends things, he could play for us. He's also a big name.

He still made two great passes. If those became assists everyone would suck his cock.

Inter are reportedly weighing up a swoop for Manchester City’s highly-rated youngster Taylor Richards.

>Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly pushing to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly - but would have to pay at least €100m to do so.

Juventus are reportedly about to seal a €15m deal for Sassuolo defender Merih Demiral.

>Manchester United have launched an £84m bid for Napoli's centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly, according to Corriere dello Sport.

James Rodriguez will leave Bayern Munich on June 30, after asking the German club to not take up the option to sign him permanently from Real Madrid.

Attached: happy doggo.jpg (808x500, 57K)

>come an be assistant coach for us, pet

he should go to Serie A

>poocastle

Neymar

Where will James go ?
Remember that his wages are huge, and Madrid won't take charge in its entirety. If Madrid takes half, Spurs could probably sign him as a replacement for Eriksen. But can he perform consistently under Poch ?

me :)

Napoli

Hello who are Everton signing

Attached: 1552847158435.jpg (620x877, 93K)

United.

Aren't juve and mendes best bros now?
maybe wolves lmao

You now remember vanilla flavored Pogdab

Attached: sms.jpg (960x638, 62K)

I feel like we're in an era of massive wage but dead weight players, or anchors as I like to call them. They're ruining their team's wage structure but no one else will take them:
Alexis
James
Ozil
Bale
Who else am I missing?

is there some kind of pattern or link between them where we can predict if they will become like this?

Piggy

you could say they were all the stars of their national team.

maybe they all have won CL? theyve all played for real/barca i guess.

They're all attackers.. once they lose a bit of pace and confidence they become frauds

God that kit is so shite

>literal God stats in FM2019
>barely mentioned anymore
what happened?

New pokemon looks good lads

coutinho?
hulk is on 300k a week in china

the sponsor is the only bad this about it

did they announce something today/this week?

shiet season

so never buy real/barca attacking rejects. ill remember this shit for when coutinho or bale gets sold

Eriksen + 5m for Coutinho

Who says no?

the dabbed on by abramovic alignment chart

Attached: l8556n4ree231.png (998x798, 895K)

Levy unless barca pays all the wages

coutinho

Coutinho does. You can't afford his wages, he's an anchor ;)

Yes. Pokemon Direct today.

>Real Madrid will announce their most important signing of the past few years in the next few hours. (El Chiringuito via Don Balon)

Swap Benitez and Sarri and it's golden

>you now remember pokemon go

lmao wheres scolari and di matteo. the fucking state of chelseas managers

>Pokemon Sword & Shield
>This is the best they could come up with for Bongland
>Two fucking Wolves, one being a rip-off of that Dark Souls boss and the other being some retard shit
They could have done a fucking lion, instead of a fucking wolf.

already signed sosa from river

>still no mmo style pokemon where you can just go catch shit in 3d and walk around the world seeing and dueling other player characters in a persistant world

cmon nintendo sort it out

WOMEN?

YA I LIKE THEM, PREFER THEM. LOVE WOMEN, FRANKLY.

>Portugal are favourites to win the inaugural Nations League, according to the coach of their semi-final opponents Switzerland, Vladimir Petkovic.
S-swing low... sweet...c-chariot....

Attached: dead.gif (305x320, 890K)

>implying you don't like poke sif

Attached: artyisdead.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

THESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA

Something tells me he's just another Stracqualursi

There's only 1 league that truly matters lads

Attached: Chad nations league.jpg (749x751, 113K)

>be me
>be on Steam few years ago
>see game
>called something like Moonlight or some shit
>buy it on EA
>play it
>holy shit it's a not!Pokemon MMO
>you have three monsters at a go, play against AI in story and against players in between to level up
>have amazing fun in it
>three months into EA
>'We're closing this game, buy lol'
>demand refund from Steam under the EU rules of a product not being fit for purpose
>they refuse even tho I argue for days
>few days after I gave up Steam admits they have an awful customer service policy on refunds and introduce the 14 day refund policy as standard (despite the EU having 28 days)
It was great fun. It could do so well. I'm personally hopnig Monster Rancher does this for their return. Make monsters with MP3's on PC and then battle online.

LAV MEN

ATE WOMEN

SIMPLE AS

quick, someone call me based

bit gay m8

youre based

wolf > lion
youtube.com/watch?v=XT23JsCPNbo

Attached: wolf 2.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Cringe

sarris and rovers

Is it true that through history, pre-money ManCity has gotten support from the white people of Manchester, while ManUnited gets support from customers around the world?

based keefposting

yes

You are based fren

Attached: born to fren pepe.jpg (638x676, 74K)

>linking to other shit threads

>poch will see how all his top players leave and he has no money to do shit
>ole's at the wheel
>javi gracia to chelsea
>emery has no money
>poop will collapse in his 4th season
>newcastle oil money still not official

Everything points to a Laverplel treble lads

At least Wobbie will be making daily transfer videos with the most retarded rumours while Arse do nothing.

>>poch will see how all his top players leave and he has no money to do shit
>>poop will collapse in his 4th season
where does this come from, stop making shit up

nah i dont see city collapsing. i think pool will come 2nd again unless spurs spend like crazy

>all his top players leave
Ah yes same thing that has happen every year lately. Kane is a one season wonder btw

other than playing completely different positions in the field, sure

Did the dog die?

The fact you retards watch that shit continues to baffle me.

Poop doesn't collapse, he just leaves

>le 25yo 4 season wonder

News is Origi is trying to get a new contract, must be comfy on the bench.

Spurs are simply not gonna spend shit, they'll only buy youngsters from the Eredivisie and some shitters. Eriksen will leave, wouldn't surprise me if someone else like Vertonghen leaves as well. Can't rely only on Kane scoring tap ins and Son making runs that will do nothing. Also Dele is shit.

Poop is, in a sense, like Mouyes, he ultimately makes his players get tired of him and leaves before the ship sinks so he doesn't take the blame.

>Comunicado Oficial: Real Madrid C. F. comunica que, atendiendo a la voluntad y petición expresadas por el jugador Gareth Bale, ha acordado su traspaso a la Manchester United F. C.

>Podcast is exclusively on Spotify
Really gets my blood boiling

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 17.20.45.png (1236x1156, 1008K)

I only watch the interviews after hilarious games they lose. It's fun.

>Poch will lose his top players
Erikson, Trippier, Sissoko are the only ones linked with leaving. None of those are 'top players'.
>Ole's at the wheel
And will have insane amounts of money to spend.
>Gracia to Chelsea
The only issue with Chelsea is possible transfer ban. If they get to sign people, they'll be fine.
>Emery has no money
Literally the only issue in the entire list you've made
>Poop will collapse in his 4th season
Poop never collapses in his 4th season. He just leaves to another money team with prestablished dominance.
>Newcastle oil money
Even if they did get oil money, they won't be getting into Top 4 because FFP has basically cockblocked this shit now. City and Chelsea managed to abuse it early enough to win big trophies, everybody forgets this of course, but City use exploits to avoid it to this day.

Burnley and Wolves are more likely to be fighting for top 4 than Newcastle. Arsenal will be fighting for 10th.

probably. a m8 used to have some slav dog that was bred to kill wolves, looked like this one. was a savage

Attached: cental asian shepard.jpg (345x297, 42K)

w2c this fit

Attached: GettyImages-1148050965_hThumb.jpg (940x400, 44K)

I repeat what I originally said. The fact you retards what that shit continues to baffle me. That's fucking sad. The only thing worse than being an Arsecuck fan is watching Arsecuck shit for 'fun' then pretending it's all ironic and shit. It's pathetic. Concentrate on your own league in your own country.

>Celtic keen on Everton centre-back Phil Jagielka following his Goodison Park exit

i can see it, i mean who else can afford him and are crazy enough

>None of those are 'top players'.
All are starters lol
>And will have insane amounts of money to spend.
see how that worked for mouyes lol
>If they get to sign people, they'll be fine.
They wont. And, Gracia, really? lol
>Poop never collapses in his 4th season
read

beggin ya to have sex

Willy has never touched, shall never touch, a fanny.

> FIFA President Gianni Infantino:" The revenues of the big Brazilian clubs are not far from the Europeans. I still want to know why young players leave Brazil so soon. If the players go to Real Madrid then ok. But not everyone goes to Real Madrid. So why do not you stay at Flamengo? In Santos?"

Jeez I wonder why ...

De Ligt and Bale will be United players by Friday

t. arsecuck

I'll continue to laugh about you, kek.

De Light is coming to Liverpool lad.

>bred to kill wolves
*kills your bear*

Attached: F0AF153D-BB20-4393-B4C5-B90A9D99F8A3.gif (188x144, 1.32M)

The man is retarded. I thought having an actual ex-player as President of FIFA would sort their shit out, or at least he should be better than Sepp Blatter but no
>Big Sam to Fifa Presidency when?

i appreciate females and if there are any females in here i want you to know i appreciate you

>southjew

youtube.com/watch?v=UsVp_mdks_Y

*kills your lion*

*kills your depression*

Attached: 59697048_641982179599029_8802216744974764672_n.jpg (1080x1351, 126K)

Infantino isn't an ex player.

>much like the World Cup
Golden boot

liverpool would just kill the next 5 years if it wasnt for abu dhabi
but it is for abu dhabi so they probably wont win anything domestically

Oh shit, I just assumed he was. He really is just a Gianni who >does it 4 lots of bribes

>doglets

abu dabbing on the EPL

I meant as in he'll have 0 impact on the team

De ligt and van der Beek to spurs comfirmed

Really don’t want England to win the UNL because it’s England

But if they lose then all the English media will say it’s a meme competition and discredit the entire thing

I want this competition to grow as it has good potential. What do

Call into those phone-in shows and shill the Nations League like your life depends on it

OFFICIAL: Buffon is leaving PSG

Stop being Sc*ttish.

BUFFON OUT

BUFFON OUT

BUFFON OUT

BUFFON OUT

Hello where are the ManU transfers

If England win at least one match out of two, they will get their first medal since 1966

nothing mate, you're just a good scouser and a solid lad, up the fucking netherlands

>A "senior figure" at FC Barcelona: “With the state Manchester United are in, it’s not far off picking the Chinese league, career-wise. It’d be sacrificing development and ambition for money in the same way.”

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-transfer-news-matthijs-de-ligt-paul-pogba-window-preview-a8944626.html?utm_source=96wasnotenough.com

Looks like Manchester United is getting a new goalie

Call me scouse again and I'll put your lights out

any shit managers for sale? should be available in November.

Attached: 1558440636152.jpg (600x882, 171K)

>Barca talking shit
Lmao have you seen Malcom/Dembele/QT lately?

Allegri la

chinas better
both police states, but china enforces better so less of a chance to be blown up
also if ur any good theyll build you a statue and probably a percentage of some supercompany

i am only finding this sexually attractive because it looks like a very passable trap

tell me you're trolling.

Attached: 1542572213507.jpg (785x757, 140K)

lmaooo dabbed on

what are you talking about? she's a stunner

Attached: 20190605_165249.png (1440x1799, 2.04M)

Lads.

Where's de Ligt gonna' end up?

Attached: 853.jpg (840x1110, 237K)

In between that milf’s titties

Seriously though, what was the point of this?

Because he’s based?

Dembele is still great. The zoomer just needs some focus and less gaming.

that’s a tranny bro

>James Rodriguez: On loan Real forward asks Bayern Munich not to buy him
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48527782

Oh dear

>sterlel getting the armband
OK now I definitely want the Netherchads to knock those feminist poofs out

Awkward

>she

He's going to United isn't he?

You might die of lung cancer but at least you don't have to work in Manchester.

>united fans demanding world class signings despite having no CL a shit manager and a shit squad
kek based

>they'll only buy youngsters from the Eredivisie
I was jokin

But you’ll get lung cancer at 36 from the pollution

yrnr spurs' last transfers

Attached: 2017–18 Tottenham Hotspur F.C. season.png (758x226, 20K)

Barca is basically just saying they can’t afford him cause they blow millions on Dembelel and Cutetinho

I wonder if Maradona as a coach would attract more players in to Man United than Solskjaer

The ultimate BOSS lineup? Needs defenders

Attached: bosss.png (466x574, 234K)

Is Juve a bigger club than Chelsea?

Perfect

Why do you even feel the need to ask that question? Lmao.

Attached: 1559646448191.png (525x792, 599K)

:)

Winston Bogarde

Assou-Ekotto is pretty BOSS

Attached: Assou Ekotto.gif (320x400, 1.65M)

>a £106m bid for the 19-year-old
That's it. I'm done.
>Arsenal's £40m transfer budget
L M A O
M
A
O

Boateng

>Manchester United announce £50 million bid for Kenyan defender Clicktoedit.

Any Championship clubs interested in the quality services of a veteran winger with title success and European experience? He can be electrifying your wing and bamboozling opposition players with his unique style of attack for the lowly sum of £2-4m! Act quick as theres guaranteed to be a lot of interest and contact us now! Ask for Mr Peter Lawell.

Attached: skysports-scott-sinclair-celtic-football_4005748.jpg (800x600, 83K)

>In 2011, he drew further attention when he commented that football was "just a job",[23] explaining that his primary motivation for playing the game professionally was the wage collected rather than intrinsic pleasure:

>"I have never bought into the hypocrisy of football but perhaps I'm more strident in my views now. I'm lucky and appreciate what I have, but football is just a job, a means to an end... there are more important things in life than kicking a ball around... Yes, I play for the money but then doesn't everybody who gets up in the morning and goes to work? They do it to provide for their family. It infuriates me when footballers go on about playing for the shirt. I think they should be held accountable for it when they kiss the badge and six months later clear off for a better pay day.[24]"

He's a redpilled self-aware BOSS

>Woodward announces £350m swoop for the Click-Toedit brothers, four English defenders of Trinidadian descent

5'9" master race with an 8 inch cock reporting in

>P.S. anyone buying a training ground?

What;s your hip circumference?

we're better sticking with our experienced veterans . we've struggled to score when we've tried to rotate them for weakmind youths

who the fuck knows their hip circumference? in jeans I'm a size 32 or 34 depending on the shop/cut

>Lallana to LFC's Champions League win: "It's pinch yourself stuff - & more to come. A lot more to come. I've got a year left on my contract. I'll be back, I'll train through the summer. I'm as eager as ever to get fit because I know when I'm fit I've got a lot to give"
Never going to get another game you deluded bellend

Attached: 1444410045156.png (320x289, 201K)

Because any player who isn't pushing for a move wants to play for him and just wanting to play for him somehow makes them perform a lot better.

I have really wide hips, makes me feel like a woman at times

>I'll be back
Lallana to Southampton confirmed.

>Crouch
Unironically a good player 2bh

>expecting hendo's partner to leave
never going to happen honestly, this is why gays are a problem in football, they fall in love with some shitter then you're fucked

>Southampton have agreed a deal with Standard Liege to sign winger Moussa Djenepo, Sky Sports News understands.

is he good?

Attached: Done the rounds on twitter, looks fake #1.jpg (1080x1353, 180K)

Benitez

>arsneal's budget is the same as in 2002
absolutely howling lads what the fuck are they smoking at the emirates

Attached: Not good at Reddit so I'm doing 2 posts #2.jpg (1080x1319, 151K)

>your grandfather fought in the second world war

how fucking old are you?

>The Sun tells naught but lies
>oh but I like this one thing they're saying so it's true

AHHHHHHHHHH

>that thumb
every time anyone holds something on camera why is it always some monster hand what the fuck

presumably they're scottish and haven't heard of vegetables

Lmao no wonder lee congerton is gone. Absolute state of that.

The real signings will be much worse.

some work experience kid is killing time at celtic park by trawling through folders and posting it all online

do the same thing at toil 2bf

Because its illegal to fuck infanti,no?

get a life

>buy Jovic
>bid for Hazard/Eriksen
>James back
Vamos is going to abandon 4-3-3?

Elephants have similar social systems than humans

Thanks Austria

Real Marid have already spent plenty, but everyone expects them to also sign De Gea, Hazard, and Eriksen. All three have to go since their contracts are up next year, but their clubs are demanding gorillions for them. Somebody is gonna get fucked over

I can see the point in >de gay even though his form has slipped and Azzar but fuck only knows why they think paying what Spurs will want for Eriksen is a good idea.

Im a boomer and mine did too

ur mums an elephant

elaborate

underrated

Hot

Probably
Spanish clubs are still considered the best by Europeans

Yeah I think Spurs are gonna jew themselves into losing him for free

so with De Gea all but confirmed to leave, who are >we getting in goal lads?

Buffon is a free agent.

Romero

Who's gonna snap him up on a free transfer?
fanbanter.co.uk/experienced-ex-efl-striker-gets-outed-as-cheating-scum-as-wife-hacks-his-twitter-account/

Attached: DBCCB592-F9C5-4A8C-9912-3975FFF68485.jpg (768x1578, 100K)

>footballer cheats
this is no longer news

Fuxk me soggy?

also like to add what a bitch she is going through his private messages.
this is no excuse. she might have been right but there is never a good reason to go through someones messages. She is a psycho. Ive seen this type before. He should be glad he got rid

>lol what you wana do with me when we meet
>??

Why do footballers write like 13 year olds?

Fucking bastards, let's see them doing well on Tinder without "Professional footballer for Oldham Athletic" in their bio.

there are elephants shitposting here right now

>tfw need to have Joyce levels of wit and prose to even get an emoji back

Attached: 1558293414951.gif (582x411, 1.56M)

tits on a female playing football?????

Genuinely worried about United now. Its like no one at the club either notices the giant fall were having or they do and dont care/are incompetent

Attached: 1531338953031.webm (1024x800, 1.91M)

>ywn fuxk Layla's soggy

Attached: D8ELUqmXUAAwbfn-498x1024.jpg (498x1024, 55K)

for me, it's promising French prospect Toèdit Clique on defense

>Why do footballers write like 13 year olds?
British footballers in particular are known to be uneducated, even the unsuccessful ones, compared to other countries

You forgot to mention that in Elephant society, the dominating party is the Matriarch.

They have families, social networks, generic places they tend to stay that are associated with them (i.e. communities). There's a surprising complexity to Elephants, socially speaking.

maybe his wife is a boring cunt who doesn't have sex anymore. we dont know everything

thicc and juicy

sauce

Which player will be player of the tournament in the nations league and get a big money move?

You mean fat

Griezmann

me

A Swiss Ngubu.

His team are not good enough to qualify
Only /elite/ teams

Switzerland will get rekt tonight by TSU

zoomers OUT
jennifer love hewitt

Noah Okafor

Attached: 996273756-1206x602.jpg (1206x602, 97K)

You mean Mbabu

She's a meaty girl, sure, rather have her than that bag of bones he calls his wife.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48534031

>Some decisions that go to the video assistant referee are to be shown on big screens in Premier League grounds.

>Graphics will explain any VAR-related delay to a match, and any overturned decision, from next season.

>Any video clip which helps explain an overturned decision will be broadcast, and they could potentially be viewed via an app on mobile phones.

>Messages on scoreboards and PA announcements will be made at grounds which do not have giant screens.

>VAR checks will be for "clear and obvious errors" relating to four match-changing situations: goals, mistaken identify, red cards and incidents in the penalty area.

I agree, 1.87 is the best
1.90 you already approach lankletism, if you play tennis you may have a problem with low balls, and if you play football you have to remain very low weight and thin to not put extra pressure on knees and joints
Federer is basically a perfect man

It's too fucking hot lads

Attached: star.jpg (181x190, 5K)

>to be shown on big screens in Premier League grounds
Old Trafford doesn't have one and doesn't need one. this needs to fuck off

Attached: 1549386314188.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

The Nations League is about to explode onto the scene so that makes sense

Attached: 278.jpg (1080x858, 92K)

It’s actually fairly cool in Portugal

Dinosaur stadium for a dinosaur club

I feel you

NFL tier

yeah lets get modern and use screens..

Attached: 1557767964691.jpg (760x762, 160K)

'ello :)

It's pretty comfy rn. Good weather for waking up.

Attached: taeri.jpg (595x596, 67K)

>and now to the Video Assistant Referee check, brought to you by Burger King

Where are the fucking transfers you cunts

What did we do to deserve dogs?

scroll up

My gf (male) is transitioning as we speak la

source. Who is the poor fag?

bred them in to existence

Attached: timber wolf.jpg (750x735, 105K)

A-after nations l-league l-la

Attached: crashing.jpg (420x487, 51K)

Tldr
Just give me the bullet points

I'm transfering some bebsi macks to my mouth

Attached: bebsi.jpg (960x960, 38K)

Depression has extended its contract with user FC, and the club seems destined to fight relegation from the middle class league for the forseeable future

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-06-05_204342_www.uefa.com.png (945x404, 56K)

opera

Attached: tips 2.jpg (480x360, 22K)

She still hasn't texted back

haha

>Opoora

has Lingard been called up for AFCON?

benis haha :DDDDD

based OperaGOD

>both /trans/autists give me (You)s
I feel honored.

have another one for free

Attached: greek owner.jpg (700x875, 92K)

>tfw so bored for (You)s I might just post /pol/bait on Yea Forums again
those threads usually hit the limit

>all my grades have been released
>calculated my average
>it's 60%

fuck, does that mean I have a 2:1?

Post something about ebil SJWs and/or women. Instant replies.

>labelling the positions

not reading

Shut up you faggot

And also what trans do you hope happen This summer?

It means you have a 3:5

I did a post "proving" it was right to cast black people as Achilles and Zeus. hit bump limit within an hour

probably
BASED AND 2:1 PILLED

>Aston Villa have announced the signing of Jota from Birmingham City.

>german '''humour'''
>is actually quite funny

Attached: poolev.png (208x220, 97K)

>not fizzling out of 3rd year with mental and substance abuse issues and fucking up your life for a shit classification

Fucking plebs fucking lmaoing at your lives

Attached: 1558622664308.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>selling to """""rivals"""""

not based

I'm not German I'm Russian

Turns out his granddad is from Bermuda so they've called him for the Gold Cup

Devilish

Attached: lelbron.jpg (200x268, 10K)

Alright Sascha, hope you beat tthe bot tomorrow

VAR will be used at the Nations League

based

Is he /our guy/?

Attached: just spee.png (619x480, 584K)

>Just Spee

Attached: 1499441135280.png (228x204, 120K)

>just spee things :')

Hi, I'm Just Spee AMA

Should i nip down the shop for a bottle of vino or nah?
JUST spee

Opinion on the german ww2 cruiser;admiral graf spee?

only if you hate yourself

Change it for vimto and a toffee crisp lad, yule feel better

I went afk and came back. If you think I'm an Arsecuck fan based on me calling them Arsecuck fans and saying the only worse than being an Arsecuck fan is to be a nonce like you, well, you're fucking retarded. But you're German, par the course, innit?

Same goes for you. Bet you fucks go on RAWK and screencap shit to 'troll Liverpool fans' on Reddit.

>Atlético Madrid are eyeing a move for Manchester United's Alexis Sánchez as a replacement for the outgoing Antoine Griezmann
What the fuck, this is really gathering momentum.

*yawn*
purrrrr this user dooesssn't like us enjoying fun things prrrr

If (if) Alexis goes to Atletico and becomes elite, who at United gets the most criticism?

>this just shows how tough the PL is even our overpaid shitters can walk other leagues
or something

how is there even a 'race' for Sanchez
like poonited wouldn't take the first offer they get for him

Mourinho and Solskjaer, for not being able to "unlock" him

You're just a bunch of sadacts that care more about other clubs than your own. That's why you're always gonna be irrelevant. Real fans care about their club, support their club and follow their club. I don't go on Red Cafe and start screencapping daft things they say and posting it on Reddit for upboats like you fucks do with RAWK or whatever. Being obsessed with friend simulators from fucking Arsecucks of all places is patheticness of the highest order. How about supporting your own team and caring about what they do rather than what some shit midtable clubs pathetic shill videos do?

Attached: EPIC REACTION EMOJI MAN.jpg (260x194, 12K)

JUST

Rant on
Rant oooonnn
With your cock in your hand
And you'll never leave the hooouseee
You'll never leave the hooouseee

Oh dear oh dear. He's trying to reform Yea Forums from within. DEFINITELY voted Remain as well.

>go on rawk
>generally pretty reasonable posts, nice site in general, seems to have high standards
>go on spurs/everton/arsenal forum
>every post is a shitpost, sites are fucking horrendous and literally have more adverts than those bullshit scam streams, absolute fucking morons to man, almost as bad as Yea Forums
fucking kek, red cafe is pretty decent too btw

>go on rawk
>generally pretty reasonable posts

Attached: 1460661099149.png (1280x960, 707K)

With that little sperg bringing up RAWK for no reason (twice), we can rightly assume he was indeed a bindipping remaincunt

>we're gonna be european champions las
haha deluded fucking kopites

Attached: 1559561795535.png (1265x847, 2.82M)

I swear there was another trophy they were banging on about which eluded them this season....................