Now that the dust has settled, what was her problem?

Now that the dust has settled, what was her problem?

Attached: 2E381577-43C9-412A-AE0D-8FCB0352AC04.jpg (860x484, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observador.pt/2019/06/05/katheryn-mayorga-retira-queixa-contra-cristiano-ronaldo-por-abuso-sexual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The filing didn’t say whether the accuser had reached a settlement with the Portuguese soccer player.

Literally, being butthurt.

being raped by Ronaldo

she got fucked in the ass

a settlement would also not be an admission of guilt. Just to get some butthurt pussy off your back

Just blew a loud fart in bed. Felt good, I knew that it would.

She looks like his current THOT, who looks like his ex-gf. Who also looks like him.

She needed more money and got it, no problem at all

I dont have a problem with rape. Most women deserve it

Fritzl pls

New data was released publicly that Ronaldo in one of his earlier statements on the event basically corroborated the accusation that she was raped so she decided to go back to court due to the #metoo thing

you guys read that the the case is now being prosecuted by a federal court, right? stop reading only the headlines

Basé

it says a lot about our society

I only read that in the portuguese media. Got any source?

Meme gender

Fucking BASED

Ronaldo probably dutch-oven'd her and she's still mad about it

She's mad Ronaldo didn't impregnate her so she could claim ez gibs for life.

observador.pt/2019/06/05/katheryn-mayorga-retira-queixa-contra-cristiano-ronaldo-por-abuso-sexual/

>her
It's a mân dude.

I was looking more for an international source. I read the tweet by der spiegel but they're traditionally asshurt about Ronaldo so I wouldn't trust them.

This but unironically.

got her money

Every time these stupid money hungry whores use false rape accusations as a weapon, it diminishes the believe in the women who have actually been assaulted.

But one has to ask, why women wouldn't use it as a weapon? It's hardly criminalised and the potential gain is massive compared to the possible losses. It's like we've created a gun for them to use for their own benefit and now we are seeing its use unfold in front of our eyes. :DDD

HOLY FUCKING BASED

baste

Attached: BandR.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)