So very tiresome

So very tiresome

Attached: file.png (651x635, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouXNOVrpjjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no, women's sport will be ruined!

Unsetting women or a fair sport, I can't decide

Attached: 1556057894342.png (120x120, 13K)

This shows that people think a transgender, black women is more important than a normal women in 2019. Reverse racism has started

>Male bone structure
>No womb
>No ovaries
>Internal testicles, which produce insane amounts of test, compared to normal women.
And most importantly:
>Has XY chromosomes

Attached: 1468488948471[1].jpg (800x450, 42K)

>Internal testicles
c-can they be removed?

>Internal testicles
Sounds convenient desu

>some court in Switzerland has more power than the IAAF

Except she's biologically female.

People want a biological female banned from competing against females because she has a few masculinities.

Serena Williams is lorded as the goat athlete of any gender (by Americans only, but still) despite her being physically superior to other tennis players which gives her an advantage.

>Except she's biologically female.
this is false.
semenya was born intersex

serena while not a male, was juiced up since early age like a fucking obelix. she's a cheater that should be banned

>XY
>biologically female

Attached: 1447096928125.gif (500x452, 987K)

>Except she's biologically female.

Caster Semenya is an intersex male, born with XY chromosomes. And xe has a body that looks more like a grown man's than a grown women's. Which suggests that xe has, at least partly, gone through male puberty.

Attached: 3-format43[1].jpg (2048x3072, 520K)

How could anyone here oppose this? It's fucking hilarious.

ofcourse it does lol r u retarded

>And xe has a body that looks more like a grown man's than a grown women's
Where's the penis?

Absolute unit

Just add a new category for freaks of nature

the last hope for south african sports

Every Olympic athlete is a freak of nature to some degree. There is no 'level playing field' and never has been

better even, organize a giant event exclusively for them and call it "Golden Gala of mental illness world records"

Let's say we disregard the gender debate for a minute. The person in question is still absulutely despicable for abusing their vastly superior genetics. I find it incredibly unfair towards all the women that have to train very hard their entire life. How can they be so arrogant and entitled to think competing with women is okay? Just do something else in your life if you are one of the 0.001% edge cases.

>what is bone structure?
>what is bone density?
>what is proportionate muscle mass?

Ok, but how is that her fault?
She's not identifying as something other than what she biologically is. You say she's intersex, that legitimately makes her biologically female.

She's not some mentally ill freak that denies her own reality. She's actually a female. Just one with more (naturally produced) testosterone than normal.

Who knew that mankind could be greedy and self serving materialistic.

>The person in question is still absulutely despicable for abusing their vastly superior genetics.
nigger what?

this is the dumbest fucking thing ive ever heard
is lebron abusing his vastly superior genetics too? by being fucking better than everyone else?

She's not actually a female though. The Australians tested her, she has internal testes.

CASTER SEMENYA
YES A SECRET MAN

She has female reproductive organs. That makes he female.

Lebron competes in an unrestricted category, it's not the same.

there is no "superhuman" category for Lebron to play in.

women's sport is a disability sport. women don't like to concede this, but the only reason we have womens' sport is because 50% of the population are physically disabled sportswise (i.e. women).

she is abusing the system. she isn't disabled like 99.99% of women are regarding sport. she has a mans' body.

if someone has both, that doesn't make them one and not the other.

got to say i don't really get this either. should michael phelps be banned because of his freakishly unproportional upper body, double jointed chest and ankles, absurd wingspan, etc. Is he fucking all the hardworking normal men who will never make it?

Everyone at that level is an 0.001% edge case anyway

According to sharia law she is female. She's also a lesbian though.

>women now compete in a restricted category
She is literally female with enhanced genetics that allow her athletic talent that other women don't have. Lebron has enhanced genetics that allow him talents other men don't have.

>now Yea Forums gives a shit about protecting the docile female that sucks at sports and has no talent
lmao

but lebron isn't some kind of superhuman that others can't compete against.

She has majority female genetics. She is literally a female.

>>

Lebron in his prime was untouchable by his peers. Relatively speaking, he was.

Again, Phelps competed in an unrestricted category. Women's sports are restricted to women only, so the only important and necessary question really is Semenya a woman?

nice lie. to most sports this doesn't apply at all, otherwise India and China would win literally everything.

Women's sports has always been a category restricted to women only.

you're literally not better than a tranny with your reality changing rhetoric

>so the only important and necessary question really is Semenya a woman
Yes, she literally is.

It's amazing that now all of a sudden you care about the fairness in sports for all of the obnoxiously untalented women. And then when a women comes along that is talented, and has a genetic predisposition in her favor, it's "WAIT HOLD ON THAT ISN'T FAIR TO 4'10 WOMANLET STACY"

women's' sport doesn't exist to find out who is the best athlete who happens to be a woman. if that was the case, we would have sports events based on ethnicity, eye colour, height, taste of music etc

the ONLY reason we have womens' sport, is to give physically disabled people (women) a chance to experience what winning medals and competing is like.

Semenya should be promoted to mens' events because she isn't disabled. in the Paralympics people are grouped in terms of their level of disability. Semenya is no longer in the "women" level of disability.

>you're literally not better than a tranny with your reality changing rhetoric
You are literally moving the fucking goalposts, nigger. You're the one with the reality changing bullshit.

>she's not a woman based on conditions I deem fair (even though she biologically is)

yep, you are retarded, move along

Disagree that she is a woman. Let's change the definition of woman?

It's not her fault, but dumbass she has been proven to be intersex, that alone should not make her allowed to compete with women.
and i can already tell by your typing
>>>/tumblr/

leave it to pseudo-/pol/tards to make this about trannies competing in women's sports even though the two are in no way related

You no longer even have an argument, so this is your attempt at running away from the debate.

She is a woman. She has biologically female hormones and female reproductive organs. She has been recognized as biologically female medically, with the caveat that she has hermaphroditic traits that allow her to produce more testosterone.
You can't refute literal facts.

>using his genetics
>by being better than everyone else
i don't know if you're being a true idiot or what.

She's a woman and a hermaphrodite then? There you go.

i don't have an argument?
it is literally proven that caster is not a female, but your only contrargument to everyone is 'but, she's female, lol ;^)'

>dumbass she has been proven to be intersex
And majority biologically female.
Making her a female.

Yes, she is a woman. Thanks for playing.

>caster is not a female
Nigger learn what intersex means. Seriously.

It’s not a her
Just because his balls never dropped and his penis never grew doesn’t mean he’s a woman

>just because he doesnt have majority male biological components doesn't mean he's not a male
Do you hear yourself? You sound like a fucking tranny.

Does she even get periods?

if it quacks like a duck,
walks like a duck,
acts like a duck,
looks like a duck,
runs like a duck,
fucks like a duck,
yup, you guessed it, it must be an alpaca!

Where should Semenya compete then? It's not like she's destroying all the other competitors by a country mile, and her times are nowhere near good enough to compete in the men's category.
>even with elevated testosterone levels, Semenya’s best time for the 800m event (1:55:33) is far behind the men’s world record (1:40:91).

the worst thing is you can see Semenya clearly only putting in about 50% effort, to make his/her times slow enough so that it doesn't look utterly ridiculous.

>Where should Semenya compete then?

a fucking circus perhaps

>le everything must be the way it looks

Attached: 1559487034657.jpg (1200x1146, 86K)

Imagine /pol/tards struggle now that multiple-gender-theory applies to their narrative

>and her times are nowhere near good enough to compete in the men's category.

Then too fucking bad.

>BUT 4'5 REBECCA TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE IT HERE, SHE CAN'T LOSE LIKE THIS TO SOMEONE MORE TALENTED THAN HER AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Semi-pro competitions.

just because you want to compete, doesn't mean you should be able to. quite sad, but it's life.
just like that guy with no legs that shot his girlfriend. when he was competing, he had an advantage. he shouldn't have been able to.
also, i suggest you look at some of 'her' races. she never ever ties 100%. just runs slowly in the beginning and by the end just goes over everyone and then doesn't even break a sweat. while the girls at the end can't catch a breath, she's like 'wanna race again? i'm ready'

Trannies try to coopt intersex into their “struggle” all the time retard

>also, i suggest you look at some of 'her' races. she never ever ties 100%. just runs slowly in the beginning and by the end just goes over everyone and then doesn't even break a sweat. while the girls at the end can't catch a breath, she's like 'wanna race again? i'm ready'
Imagine actually being this braindead.
>s-she isn't even trying!

Based

And everybody here aggrees trannies are mentally ill retards?
The point is caster ain't a tranny. She's a girl. And no amount of crying about her having more testosterone will change that.

This might be a good time for an apology, don't you think?

Attached: 1352321092396.jpg (338x450, 29K)

Reminder that the reddit board Chapo trap house literally infiltrates 4channel to spread their message of retardation.

Fuck off

>just because you want to compete, doesn't mean you should be able to. quite sad, but it's life.
why
shes a female, she has every right to

so fucking what? letting caster semenya compete in the womens category is not the same as letting 6'5 220 pound John who identifies as a female compete

Not a girl. An intersex. One of God’s tragic mistakes.

i don't understand why people insist there should be simple or obvious answers to complicated questions, that even biologists struggle with, let alone the iaaf

>/pol/niggers legitimately so BLINDLY obsessed with trannies that they'll hate on anybody that doesn't here explicitly to their black and white version of male/female

Because it is not a complicated question.

the answer is gas

Because /pol/ has a very sheltered way of thinking
>b-b-but I'm not /pol/!
sure, sweaty

Do you think that everyone who doesn't believe transwomen shouldn't compete with biological women is /pol/?

but the question is quite simple:
does having too much testosterone in your body as a female give you an unfair advantage? yes? well, maybe you shouldn't compete with other females then?

No, but I think the drooling retards in this thread that popped up immediately when they say a politically divisive thread about gender most definitely are.

she's not a transwoman retard
literally no one in this thread is arguing for trannies being able to compete in women's sports

Biological advantage is what matters, not population size. Even a child can notice that the best sprinters come from the Caribbean and the best distance runners come from east Africa. Then there are individual freaks like Michael Phelps, Miguel Indurain or Caster Semenya

We still haven’t established that caster SEMENya is female

So where do you draw the line then?

>does having too much testosterone in your body as a female give you an unfair advantage? yes? well, maybe you shouldn't compete with other females then?
But that isn't her fault. Too bad for the other pathetic wymyn. Maybe compete better and don't let a simple genetic advantage beat you? I thought women could do whatever men could?
Or is that wrong? Are you now telling me, Poland, that you actually care for the untalented hack women that got into competition because of unfair restrictions anyways?

>unfair advantage
where do we draw the line? various male athletes have "unfair" advantages over their competitors

>NO 3'5 MARISA WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN, IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The thing is that she's still part of that bind of female though.
This is where I just disagree Poland. If this was some MtF freak like that high school wrestler, I would 1,000,000% be on your side, because I think trannies are the biggest modern mistake in society, literal advocation of mental illness.

But Caster was born with biologically female hormones. She's been treated as a women her entire life. She has a biological advantage over a typical women sure, but it's not as if it is nearly as massive as the gap between men and women are. And if women want to restrict their competitive arena to only other people that share their biological functions, then Caster has every right to be there because she has them to.

Reap what you sow. You wanted it women only.

in your opinion not having testies = no talent?

but we did. caster isn't female, but isn't male either

you have to restrict it somewhere. iaaf tried with the testosterone levels. as someone else pointed men compete in unrestricted level, but you still have age groups, weight limits is some sports etc.

Gr8 b8 m8

swiss sports court?

GB2R

Assuming she is capable, if she had a child would she be the mother or the father?

but intersex is a mutation. if someone was born with 4 legs like a horse and ran twice as fast as others because of that, should he be able to compete with others?

>iaaf tried with the testosterone levels
this is the problem with having a black and white lining on this. In most cases, this criteria works, but in cases such as Caster Semenya it's not as simple, which is exactly why this has been such a conundrum for the IAAF

Usually we call him Pavel, or to go clean a toilet

she doesnt have a womb, she cant birth

but that's the thing, they made the new rules, that would solve the problem and now the swiss court is the one that made the exception for caster. according to the one article i've read, that exception doesn't even apply to the other problematic runners, just to caster

>has no womb
>has no ovaries
>looks like a man
>has XY chromosomes
>has testicles (retracted inside)
>married a women

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

really makes you........

What about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ouXNOVrpjjU

BIG
THINK

>internal testicles
Wait, you mean ovaries of women right? Or do men have internal testicles?

Testes which didn't drop, not ovaries. I'm wondering does she produce sperm?

no she doesnt have ovaries
she has testicles that never dropped

ok which genepool has the best olympic lifters, best high jumpers, best javelin throwers, hammer thowers, best shot putters, best discus throwers, best rowers, best gymnasts? good job cherrypicking running as the only group of disciplines that clearly favours a relatively small population.

>ovaries are internal testes

Attached: 1491636476578.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>ok which genepool has the best olympic lifters
not sure but the olympic tier retards seem to come from germany

>ok which genepool has the best olympic lifters, best high jumpers, best javelin throwers, hammer thowers, best shot putters, best discus throwers, best rowers, best gymnasts
none, since those are all technical sports that require talent and training

this reminds me that decathlon is the only real track & field event for true athletes. All other events are for min-maxxing freaks.

>Then there are individual freaks like Michael Phelps, Miguel Indurain or Caster Semenya

The difference is that Phelps and Indurain competed against people who were also individual freaks. Semenya is like an able bodied person competing in the Paralympics, the gulf in ability is ridiculous and it's because she has a male body

The problem seems to be with the fact that the best women athletes do not compare to the best men athletes in terms of results.

So, when a female competitor with a genetic advantage enters and sweeps the competition instead of getting promoted to a higher division, as is the case with male competitors.

However, since as a society, the current trend is trying to equate male and female competitions in terms of value, prize money, publicity etc. it goes against the current norm to treat female competitions similar to juniors or paralympics.

>trusting (((swiss lawyers)))

nice argument

Attached: 1526493491381.png (1388x737, 1.58M)

is it hair on legs?

Am I right in thinking that the original ruling, banning her from competing, was more to do with the implication that if having a vagina, and identifying as a woman, was sufficient to compete in female categories, then it would leave the door open to transgender athletes?

I mean, she probably does have an advantage, but it's not like we have many intersex people dominating female sports.

If they allowed her to compete, I think they would be on weaker footing to be challenged by transgender athletes in the courts.

Michael Phelps is a huge roid/drug abuser and I would kill that faggot if I could

This. I dont understand how anyone can consider her a woman. She's far closer to a man than a woman. No different than a mtf tranny

Imagine having to go to court to prove you're a woman
>no seriously look, i have a paper that says so
This should be more of a common thing. Put Michelle Obama on trial next.

>No different than a mtf tranny
Meh, you’re right on everything cept this. She still does have female biology in her, just that male genes dominate. A tranny is just a literal mentally ill freak that cant take reality and does drugs and surgeries to change things they shouldnt.

It's sorta spooky. The testes pretty much sit where ovaries are supposed to be.
She doesn't have a pen0r, so I can see how some people would say that qualifies her as a woman.

Really we need to become more comfortable labeling the tiny portion of people born with non-standard hardware intersex, and allow them to race, but with their records only counting if they beat men. The trouble has to deal with purse winnings, as normal women would have zero chance at getting a top prize, but the intersex folks ought to be able to earn a living as athletes. (Though purse winnings are small compared to endorsements.) Maybe they could be awarded whatever the would have received had they run against men?

>Whatever the IOC does, it should NEVER allow trans people to compete as women. Nature gave us intersex people, but trannies, from the eunuchs of ancient lore to today's Discord Dialators, are works of man.

Attached: Riley.png (567x300, 157K)

It's not her fault but this shouldn't mean she has to be allowed to run against XX female with half the testosterone level

If all brazilians shemales start to compete...

Those:clap:born:clap:with:clap:a:clap:vagina:clap:are:clap:cancelled:clap

Wait so if she cums then she would leak semen out her pussy? ahahahaha imagine that
Shit eating isn't a sport macaquinho

>Caster Semenya is an intersex male, born with XY chromosomes.
it isn't confirmed what her karyotype is

even then, there's phenotypic women born with XY that are completely female in terms of phenotype and that is because they have a mutation in the testosterone receptor
which means they are unaffected by testosterone, so they turn out looking like girls
pic related, XY males

just a fun fact from genes, a lot of strange things can and do happen

Attached: Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome.jpg (353x470, 79K)

>No different than a mtf tranny
you're no different than a tranny if you're this fucking retarded

Semenya is one of the very very few people that were actually born intersex, and on top of that she/he was born with great athletic talent as well. This is incredibly rare. It doesn't change the fact that there are two genders, Semenya is one of a very, very small group of "mistakes" in that aspect. It's incredibly hard to decide since she/he is better than Top level Women but worse than Top level men. As someone sitting right between the genders, Semenya is unfit to compete in both. I'm for banning her in Womens categories in order to prevent transpeople from entering, sooner or later this will become an issue. I know Semenya is not trans, but there are similarities. Either way, it's a very hard decision.

Caster Semenya is the 1 out of 10,000 freaks that (((they))) are using to justify the entire tranny clown world agenda. I honestly feel bad for her, it’s a genuine shit situation, she didn’t choose it or do it for attention.

If Caster had been born in a developed country the doctors would have detected it through a blood test and Caster would have be raised as a boy, and had the surgery to give him a penis which is easy to do.

The thing is they aren't even trying to ban her they just want her to take the testosterone suppressing pills that any real transgender person would take to become female.

Cut off.

s/he has no shame. s/he knows s/he has a natural advantage.

>she actually has XY chromosomes
XX subhumans btfo

Attached: gondola nero.png (640x480, 46K)

>her being intersex legitimately makes her biologically female
Imagine making statements like this. She is neither male or female, she is intersex. It's unfortunate for her and it's not her fault, i'm not sure in what division she should compete but her being intersex gives her an unfair advantage against women.

I can assure you, no one in America thinks Serena is the goat.

other women btfo
mutants are the future

>You say she's intersex, that legitimately makes her biologically female.

that Y chromosome says otherwise

so does the XY affect their genitals at all? are they able to reproduce as women?

And that - in front of your IQ says your too dumb to understand genetic variation.

Does it have functional female sex organs? If not that wouldn’t be “variation” that would be a pathology.

No they are sterile.

Not to you, Hans

TRANSGENDERS SHITTING ALL OVER CIS WOMEN
TAKE THAT PATRIARCH- oh wait