Friendly reminder that these are the three biggest subhumans on this planet

1) Muslims
2) Communists
3) Anime girl faggot posters.

Attached: 1556856655052.jpg (738x669, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qqpl_sAcQF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based modi voter

muslim /c/ommunist reporting in

Attached: 1549190019222.jpg (1024x948, 63K)

Voted for Shiv sena.

>1
yes
>2
yes
>3
"no"

also remember to come to /cric/ tonight for the india sa game

Attached: [Vivid-Taku] Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka - 02 [9A9B6D51].mkv_snapshot_06.25_[2014.06.17_17.50.33].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I would direct you to the Iranian revolution which was initially spearheaded by Communists as well as Muslims.

In the end all the leftist ideologues got slaughtered and islamists took over.

This is the fate of every left wing movement in the "islamic" world.

cringe as fuck
go bathe in some shit water, disgusting 3rd world ape

And in what way were the Anime girl faggot posters involved?

Allah Stalin

Attached: liru_wolf0006_by_lunk321-d9gbxp5.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Replace muslims with jews and you're right

Attached: IMG_20190420_233012_354.jpg (720x1280, 164K)

Based hindi

Attached: 1559486770238.jpg (600x387, 60K)

They're just subhumans. No reason needed. How can grown men look at anime girls and think "yeah this image is what I am going to use to represent my reaction online".

What is shiv sena?

SEETHING cracker.

youtu.be/Qqpl_sAcQF8

B&R

Attached: commies btfo.jpg (511x338, 37K)

I would swap 3 and 2 tbqhwy.

>Posts stats for lgbt suicides
>doesn't even put trannys on the list

Attached: poo_in_TOILETS.jpg (1440x1555, 201K)

The creatures mentioned 3rd on the list are most likely to be trannies.

Attached: 1500062945478.jpg (845x1326, 281K)

>dont eat cows because muh sacred milk
>poo directly in streets filled with worship cow shit
>gangbang rape is such regular thing like poo in street
>you males are cringest people in the world trying to be the badboys and creepy chasing foreign woman in internet because you females are ugly as fuck and have viper minds
>drink feces water that literally toxic to someone that not grewup drinking it
>have to put lot of spices and hot chilis to mask the putrid flavour of you food
>have caste stuff that treat some people worse than our praised cows feces because muh faiths that you destiny muh gods want it
>bath in in literally shit poo rivers because its sacred and put you dead over there
Sure mudslimes are subuman, but Pajets are the botton of world.

Attached: novadeli.jpg (600x400, 65K)

based

why is she so serious about pooping

Based Hindu chad working the weebs into a ding-dong diddly shoot

Planning devilish plans

Because they're trannys or wish they were one.

>were you saying something about us muslims, bloody infidel?

your move Yea Forums

Attached: al-qaeda_canada.jpg (1078x586, 212K)

Stop trying so hard to fit in, nigger.

is homosexuality and transgenderism legal in india?

Sorry favela monkey if there's one group of human beings that make feel better about my nation it's countries like Brazil.Only true subhumans cam fail with everything that's been provided for Brazil.

In a way I am thankful for your existence because no matter how badly nation can screw up you know you can do better than Brazilians sooner or later. So various nations of Yea Forums express your gratitude to Brazil. Arigato Brazil san :)
Yes but gay marriages are not. If you're transgender you can make a of money by begging because of superstitions.

Go back attend people in the cashier in yhe store, Apu Singh.

What superstitions? Do they believe trans folk have magical powers and curse them otherwise?
Also when will you lads finally take you spot as a global superpower by nuking Pakistan?

Yes, Brazilian favelados are shit people, but they don't choose being poor, they can be get better lifes, unlike in India because they believe they just have to deal it because you're a bad person in last encarnation or shit, but at least they have some dignity, they poo in loo not in streets, they libe in brick houses, and I garantee to you average favelado are more cleaner than average European, some of them even take 3 or 4 showers per day, don't eat putrid food and drinks good quality water, unlike indian subhumans that treat other people like rats, favelados evwn criminals have great sense of community and justice.

I used to hate trans people as well, but then I came into contact with one and honestly they go through some serious shit. Really made me feel for them.

Absolutely SEETHING. Neither do Indians choose being poor(most don't think they deserve it because of karma) and overall have a more aspirational middle class.
>What superstitions? Do they believe trans folk have magical powers and curse them otherwise?

Yes. If you piss them off you'll be in bad luck. They mostly harass people for money in trains and major shops.

Also despite what you see in the media and what politicians say, there won't be a major confrontation with pakistan. The current policy is just to wait it out and keep developing our country. They'll either overburden themselves by trying to keep up or become a Chinese puppet both of which are good scenarios.

>tf talking about subhumans

Trannies will have a better life if they wait it out to see if it's just a phase especially in their teenage years and don't become a part of online trans communities.

I'd rather be a favela monkey than a street shitter tbqh

how hard would it be for a european to move to india?

if you are below the average of your nation in income and not a communist you are a cuck
this is just a fact

Favelas can be a cozy place not kidding, the main problem is the drug lords and because it eventual shots against police and rival drug dealers, but it is more common in big cities favelas.

Attached: depositphotos_114390982-stock-photo-street-in-favela-rocinha.jpg (1023x682, 162K)

Based India btfo of weebs

Very hard and would be a very stupid decision. Move to USA, if you're European and not a poorfag nothing could be better.

Attached: rb65jjrv1va21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.17M)

Very based and red dot pilled

And now look India favela.

Attached: depositphotos_100311164-stock-video-slums-in-mumbai-india.jpg (608x342, 37K)

>eat it its literally worse to india man to us eat dog or cat meat